Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy watched the fat cock lodged between Betty's tits swell until she could visibly see the cum travel up the underside of the cock where it began shooting rope after rope in her mouth. She felt bad for subtly rubbing her growing bulge under the table at the sight of such a hot girl greedily slurping what she was now sure was the thick seed of another futa. Roxy knew by the way Betty's cheeks were sucked in that the futa in the video was getting the cum literally sucked out of her cock. The video ended with her withdrawing the cock from her lips and passing the phone to the futa before jerking her cock with both hands as it painted her face white with the remainder of its huge load. Betty then looked at the camera with her face now plastered in cum and with eyes filled with nothing but the want for more, saying something to the camera before the phone was dropped. The last thing the phone captured before the video ended was the cum trickling out of Betty's pussy and the futa's still hard cock sliding back in for another round. She rewound the video and put the volume up slightly before bringing it to her ears to hear what Betty said at the end.

*GULP*GULP*GULP*

"Aahhhhh fuck, baby! Ooooh you're sucking the nut right outta my balls!"

*GULP*GULP*POP*

"Huhhhh! Cum on my face! I want as much of that nut on my face so I can show Elliot why I left!'

"Fffuuuuggghhhhh! You're playing with my balls too!"

"Mmmm, there's the rest! That's it! Nut all over my face you beautiful she-stud!!"

*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLICK*

"OOOOOOHHH GAWDDD!!!"

*SPURT*SPURT*SPURT*

"Oh fuck yeah!! Look at all this cum, Elliot! Good luck trying to beat a cock this big with that baby carrot in your pants! Have fun beating your tiny dick to this, loser!"

"Get on the bed slut, I'm not done with your pussy yet!"

"UUUGGGHHH, YESSSS! FUCK ME!"

Roxy looked at Elliot who had an emotionless expression on face and was looking at his fingers while he twiddled with them. She felt her cock throb. The video was cruel in every sense of the word but was undeniably very hot. Enough so that had she not had plans to make Elliot her she would have sent herself the video for personal use and possibly even tried to fuck Betty herself. There was also the fact that she recognised the voice of the futa in the video. Her name was Elizabeth but everyone in the futa community knew her as Liz! She worked as a personal trainer at the gym not far from the apartment and the moment Roxy knew it was her she knew Elliot got lucky.

She was familiar with Liz's track record and didn't want to imagine how much emotional damage Elliot would have sustained had he walked in on her seeding Betty's pussy in his own bed. Something she was known for getting off on and had done to numerous men, earning the nickname "The Therapist" since the men she'd done it to in the past always needed to see one afterwards. There was even a rumor that she ran into her high school bully a couple months ago where she not only stole the man's wife but face fucked him in front of her before taking her pussy. Liz then filled the woman with a load her husband could never hope to match and forced him to eat his wife out while her thick cum slowly poured out of the freshly seeded woman.

Roxy put the phone down on the table and placed a hand on top of his.

"It's okay Elliot!"

"She left me for some girl who uses a fake cock!"

"I...I dunno Elliot! It looked real to me!"

"B-But how! No one could cum that much and she was with a woman! How could a woman have a cock let alone one so...so big!"

"She's special, just like you Elliot! You're one of a kind and I promise to never hurt ya like that harlot, Betty!"

"Thanks, Roxy! You're the best!"

Just as their conversation came to an end Carl and Lola came over to their table. They told them that they were headed back to the apartment. They all got up and began making their way back with Elliot holding Roxy's hand the entire way, something Carl noticed, giving him a thumbs up.

Along the way Roxy and Lola were hit by other men passing by them. At first it made the boys feel a bit insecure but the more the ladies ignored them the more it showed the boys that they only had eyes for them. By the time they made it to the apartment, not only was it dark out but the boys had gotten so comfortable with the ladies that they had their arms around their waist, despite it looking a bit odd due to the height difference. They all walked inside where Jonas greeted everyone, sneaking the boys an approving head nod at the company they had. They waited for the elevator for a second before it made it to the lobby where they got in and hit the button for the 25th floor to go to the boys apartment.

As the elevator ascended the floors Carl decided to break the silence with a quick random question.

"Lola, Roxy, what's a random thing you both have in common? 30 seconds, go!"

The ladies both looked at each other and began whispering until they both looked at the boys with a big smile before Lola answered.

"When we're doing a certain...activity...we have enough stamina to go for hours!"

"Hours? What can be so fun that you can go for hours?"

"That wasn't the question, Carl!"

"Fine but at least tell me how long! Hours could mean 2 hours or 4."

"Well...My longest is 6 hours"

The boys both looked at Lola with dumbfounded looks. Elliot in particular since he would game all day but would only ever last at most 3 hours before getting bored. He had to know if she was exaggerating or not.

"6 hours? Are you serious?"

"Oh yeah! If you think that's a long time, wait until you hear Roxy's record."

"Roxy, what's yours?"

She licked her lips before pulling Elliot into a hug. She tilted his head upward so they could make eye contact before burying the lower portion of his face in her cleavage.

"My records...Mmmm, my record is 10 hours!"

"10?

"Yup, impressive right?"

"Beyond impressive! Was it a physical activity?"

"Oh yeah! The best kind! The kind you wanna do all the time for as long as possible and just can't stop once you're doing it."

"Gosh then there must've been sweat everywhere."

"Mmmm, there was stuff everywhere alright! What about you boys? What's something you both have in common?"

Elliot and Carl looked at each other. They began whispering trying to figure out what they had in common that wasn't embarrassing. Carl thought of one and shared it with Elliot whose face grew slightly red but before he could ask Carl not to say it he was already in the middle of doing so.

"Elliot and I buy girls clothes sometimes!"

"Carl! C'mon dude, that's embarrassing!"

Roxy and Lola had shocked expressions on their faces, both of them caught off guard by Carl's answer. Roxy could tell by Elliot's reaction that it wasn't a joke which made her all the more interested.

"Elliot, care to explain!"

"So we uh...we do buy girl clothes sometimes...but it's not like we're buying dresses or panties or anything like that. We buy sweatpants, shorts, and other simple pieces. Girl clothes like those are...are the only ones that fit us!"

"Fit you?"

"F-Fit our...Fit our butts."

Roxy licked her lips at Elliot's revelation.

"There's nothing wrong with that. Clothes are clothes. As long as they fit you it doesn't matter if they're girls' clothes. Besides Lola and I love guys who ain't afraid of their...inner femininity."

They made it to the 25th floor and began walking towards the boys unit! Their floor was mainly vacant with them sharing it with only two other people who were never home, one was in the military, while the other was a travel nurse. The ladies walked to the boys door and were ready to say goodbye. It had been a long but a very eventful day, one in which all parties involved were hoping to repeat tomorrow. Elliot however, wanted to spend more time with Roxy so he invited them inside to which they accepted, eager to keep things going.

"It's not much but it's home!"

"You shush now, Elliot! Your home's lovely just like you!"

"Thanks, Roxy but...but not as lovely as you!"

"Elliot! I don't know how much longer I can control myself around ya if ya keep flirting with me like that!"

"......"

He didn't verbally respond! His crimson face was everything Roxy needed to know that he was hoping for such a thing to happen. Carl led Lola to the living room where he seated her on the couch! He then looked into the kitchen where Elliot and Roxy were and figured they could all unwind after a long day.

"Hey, how about some drinks?"

Lola smiled and tugged at Carl's shirt which made him look at her, catching her brown eyes staring into his soul with what he thought was love but was actually a predatory gaze.

"I'd love one, y no puedo esperar para follar ese gran culo tuyo!"

"Sure! What...What does that mean?"

Roxy smiled at Lola. Growing up on a farm in Texas she had to learn Spanish in order to talk to the handful of migrant workers they hired. It was how she met Lola who quickly became her best friend. Lola didn't say anything for a moment, simply looking at Carl's big butt before answering him.

"It means l really like you, Carl!"

"REALLY! I...I like you too, Lola!"

"Glad we're on the same page."

He nodded yes and ran to the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of vodka from the cabinet and made a cocktail for everyone. Unfortunately he was so excited about Lola's statement he didn't realize he accidentally poured almost double the amount of liquor that he was supposed to. He brought the glasses to the living room where everyone was and handed them out, with Lola taking the first sip. The drink was strong but nothing she couldn't handle. She glanced at Roxy who was sipping on it like it was iced tea, a by-product of all whiskey they used to drink back on the farm. Both ladies looked at their respective partners and could tell the drinks were far too strong for them. Elliot and Carl were both trying to hide the grimacing faces they were making after each sip. They were both light weights and didn't drink often but knew that it would be weird if they didn't drink their cocktails, especially since Carl was the one who offered.

By the time the boys finished their drinks they were both extremely tipsy, leaving the ladies with an opportunity to have some fun. Roxy leaned into Elliot and began walking her fingers up his thigh causing a big drunken smile to form on his face.

"R-Roxy...you're...you're the woman of my dreams! I really...like you!"

"Aw, Elliot! You're everything a woman like me could wish for! Hey, how about you plant that big tush of yours on my lap?"

"Sure! Anything for...for you!"

Roxy and Lola both eagerly watched as Elliot got to his unsteady feet before planting his big butt right on Roxy's lap. Roxy looked at Lola with a smirk on her face before darting her eyes at Carl who was teetering on the edge of consciousness. Lola quickly grew jealous at the fact Roxy was having fun with Elliot while Carl was too drunk to do anything. She watched as Roxy began to subtly grind into Elliot who was none the wiser of the growing steel bar that was beginning to dig into him.

Roxy was in heaven! Elliot's butt was better than any other she had ever touched. It felt like two clouds were squished against her lap and once her cock wedged itself between his buttcheeks, Roxy quickly put a hand over her mouth to stifle a moan. She could feel her growing cock being enveloped by the softness of the cheeks it was between and knew it would feel even better once they were both naked. She was about to increase the speed of her grinding but was caught off guard when Elliot leaned back into her with his head, using Roxy's large breasts as pillows. Roxy didn't even have time to question what Elliot was doing when she heard his soft breaths, telling her he had fallen asleep.

Roxy was annoyed at first since her fun with Elliot came to an end but quickly got over it as she stared at his beautiful sleeping face. Lola looked at Carl who was still awake but was still too drunk to have any fun with. She looked at Roxy and the two made eye contact, both of them having a lustful fire burning in their eyes.

"Looks like the boys are down for the count!"

"Darn shame too! I was really enjoying Elliot's tush! It's even softer than I thought!"

"At least you got some to have fun! Carl's too drunk to do anything with!"

"Don't be mad at him, Lola! I reckon he only finished his drink because he wanted to look manly in front of ya!"

"I know. I can't stay mad at such a pretty girl!"

"Ya mean boy!"

"He is! For now at least!"

"Oh...Oh my...you don't mean..."

"They're gorgeous, have girly voices, and do I even need to mention their bodies!"

"They...They would make the sexiest little girlfriends! E-Elliot...in a nice tight dress! Or...Or in some white lingerie! Y-You wanna turn these boys into some cock hungry girls dontcha, Lola!"

"That's the plan! C'mon, let's bring these cuties to their rooms!"

They both took their partners and brought them to their respective rooms. After they were done dropping them off both of the ladies reunited in the living room. They grabbed their belongings and began making their way out the door. They were about to leave the unit when Lola realized she had forgotten her phone inside. She told Roxy to go on without her and that she'd meet her home once she found her phone. Roxy agreed, continuing her walk down the hall towards the elevator while Lola went back inside the boys apartment. She searched all over the living room but couldn't find her phone. She figured that it must have fallen out of her pocket when putting Carl to bed.

Lola quietly walked into Carl's room and was greeted by the sight of his big butt barely covered by his briefs. He had managed to undress himself in his drunken state, a feat that was actually quite impressive. Lola got closer to him and felt her cock begin to stiffen. She saw her phone on the bed next to Carl and reached over him to grab it when she heard his soft voice.

"L-Lola?"

Carl was barely awake and still heavily intoxicated. To him all he could make out was a woman standing in front of him, his vision far too blurry to make out the person's face. It was only thanks to the fit body in front of him along with her natural scent that he had gotten used to was he able to tell it was her. Lola watched Carl smack his lips together before doing something that would awaken the beast inside her.

"I'm...I'm thirsty!"

"I'll get you a bottle of water, Carl!"

"But you already have one!"

"Have one? What're you...OoOoOoHhH!"

He had drunkenly mistaken the large bulge running down Lola's thigh as a bottle of water. He reached out and began trying to drink from the imaginary bottle he was seeing, placing his big lips on the fat tip of her bulge. Lola licked her lips and then stared at Carl's butt, the view causing her cock to harden even faster, reaching full mast in seconds. She untied her sweatpants before putting a finger underneath Carl's chin, lifting his head to make eye contact with him.

"I don't have water but I have something else. Something that tastes soooooo much better!"

"Can I have some?"

"You can have as much as you want! Just suck the...the straw...suck it real hard and you'll get your drink. Oh, and no teeth! Definitely no teeth or you'll make me mad! You don't wanna do that, right?"

"N-No! I promise no teeth!"

"Perfect, here's your drink baby!"

Carl was drunker than a new pledge at a frat house. Everything around him was an unfocused blur. His posters, the black carpet on the floor, and his towel hanging on the wall all meshed together into a blob of colors. The only thing he was somewhat aware of was that the person in front of him was Lola. He watched as she took out what he thought was a bottle from her pants and brought its dripping tip towards his lips. Carl was extremely thirsty and still heavily inebriated so he didn't question why the straw was so big, why it was tan colored, why it was hot, or most importantly why it along with the two billiard sized orbs were coming out of Lola's panties.

Carl opened his mouth to suck on the straw but quickly realized it was too big. So he simply opened his mouth wider until he was able to fully envelope the tip of the large straw and immediately began to suck as hard as possible. Lola quickly unclasped her sports bra and began playing with her nipples. Carl was hungrily sucking on the head of her cock like a starving newborn and was doing so while looking in her eyes the entire time. She never imagined that forgetting her phone would lead to getting a blowjob from the person who was the source of all her desires. She didn't think it could get any better until Carl without even being told to do so began bobbing his head on her cock.

'Mierda! He's sucking it like a pro! It normally takes women a dozen practice runs before they get this good!'

For some reason that Carl couldn't explain, his body began to feel at home. As if the actions he was doing felt natural, like it was something he was meant to do. All he wanted was something to drink but his body was happy that it finally got the cock it had been craving for so long. Lola looked down and couldn't believe what she was seeing. She knew for a fact that this was Carl's first time sucking a cock. He was far too certain earlier in the park that he wasn't gay to have even secretly experimented in the past. Yet he managed to work his way down to almost half her cock and did so with ease.

'OoOoH, he looks so hot with me cock in his mouth! I'm gonna turn him into the hottest girl in the city and he'll be all mine! That fat bubble butt's gonna be all mine!'

Lola was doing her best to stifle the moans she was making but it was hard to do that when Carl was looking at her the entire time while giving her one of the best blow jobs of her life. She wanted this moment of Carl sucking her cock to last as long as possible but there was no way she could hold her growing load in after what happened next. Carl placed both his hands on Lola's hips and began to fuck his own face on her cock.

*GULK*GULK*GULK*GULK*

"OoOoOoH! OoOoOoOhHhH, ffuugghhh! Just...Just like that baby! Your drink is coming!"

Lola felt her balls begin to tighten and her cock started to throb wildly which only made Carl suck even harder. She was on the verge of exploding in his throat but as she grew closer to the point of no return she realized she had a problem.

'Fuck! I can't shoot my whole load! He'd come to senses and know what was going on.'

The solution was simple but it was one that she and every futa in the world hated doing. She was still going to give Carl her thick and gooey cum as a reward for such an amazing blowjob but would try to hold in as much as possible. Luckily for Lola she came to that conclusion just as her body tensed up and her cock swelled in Carl's eager throat. He withdrew the cock from his throat until the head was in his mouth and began to rapidly bob his head on it. He was still sucking what he thought was a straw in his mouth as hard as possible while his body made his tongue swirl around the glans like it was lolipop.

He then sent Lola over the edge when he darted his tongue into her urethra causing her to lose her composure for a moment as the dominant futa side took over.

"OOOOOHHH, TRAGA ESTA NUEZ COMO UNA BUENA CHICA!!"

Carl's heavy eyes never left Lola's lust filled ones as he drank the thick and gooey seed he had earned. His thirst was being quenched by something he thought would never enter his body and yet at that moment his own body couldn't have been hungrier for more. Lola was doing her best to hold back as much of her load as possible but Carl was working against her. For every rope she managed to hold in Carl greedily sucked out two more. She looked at his face and knew a big mess was fast approaching since despite the fact Carl was swallowing her load Lola noticed her thick white semen was beginning to seep past the tight seal he had made with his lips. She knew what she had to do and for a futa mid orgasm it would be akin to an animal tearing off its own leg to survive. She quickly pulled Carl off her cock and watched him collapse back onto his bed, rolling onto his side. He was breathing hard with cum all over his lips with some even coming out of his open mouth. Lola was so lost in the sight of Carl's cum drunk look and semen covered lips that she forgot to hold her cum in.