Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cock was still pointed at Carl so when a full rope of her thick semen shot out of her cock it flew directly at his face. The last thing Carl saw before he passed out was more of the creamy rich goodness he loved coming at him. It splattered all over his face, clinging to his skin like glue with its warmth sending him into a deep sleep. Lola clenched her jaw and gripped the head of her cock with so much force her veins were bulging. Her cock continued to throb non stop for another minute, trying to shoot more cum on Carl before it began to calm down but still remained as solid as iron. She looked at her handiwork with heavy lust filled eyes and smiled.

"You're mine, Carl! I dunno how it's gonna happen but once I get my cock in that fat ass of yours you won't care whether it's gay or not. You'll just keep begging me not to stop and I'll give you more of this big Mexican cock than you can handle!"

She wiped the cum dripping from her cock onto Carl's tongue which had been lolling out of his mouth since he passed out. She took her phone out of her pocket and snapped a bunch of photos of her future girlfriends face. He had thick strands of Lola's creamy white seed all over the right side of his face with his right eye completely covered. She then took a picture of her dangling her cock over his open mouth before putting her phone away. Lola then stuffed her still rock solid cock back into her pants and put her bra back on before quietly making her way out of his room. She was about to walk out of the boys apartment when she noticed two things.

The first being that on the counter by the sink was a key for the apartment with a sticky note on it. Lola raised an eyebrow, intrigued by it and picked up the note to read its contents.

(Jonas gave us our new keys but gave us an extra by mistake. Please remind me to give it back. Y'know I'll forget about it if you don't. - Carl)

Lola smiled, putting both the key and the note in her pocket. She figured Roxy and herself would find far more use out of it than to just have it sit in Jonas's desk downstairs.

The second and far more interesting was that Elliot's door had been left slightly ajar. Curious, Lola snuck over and peaked inside to find Elliot in a similar fashion to Carl before she had her fun with him. He was laying on his stomach sound asleep with his big chocolate booty eating the underwear he was wearing even more than before, turning it from a thong to G-string. She pushed the door open a bit wider to get a better view but accidentally knocked something on the floor. There was a loud thud and Lola thought for sure that she would be discovered. To her shock Elliot didn't wake up, instead only adjusting himself slightly causing his butt to jiggle. She thought back to the key in her pocket and quietly left the apartment.

A couple minutes later she made it back to her own unit and walked inside to hear a sound she knew all too well.

*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLICK*

'Looks like the bull's in heat!'

She walked over to Roxy's room and opened the door confirming what she already knew. Her friend was on her bed vigorously stroking her large cock which always made her a bit jealous. Lola's cock wasn't small by any means. She was actually above average in comparison to other futas. At 10 inches her cock never ceased to amaze the people who saw it and even more so when it got inside them. So when time came for her to move out of the small town she grew up in she left Mexico and moved to the US where she quickly got a job on Roxy's farm, thinking she'd be bigger than any futa she met on this side of the border just like she was back home.

She quietly laughed to herself thinking back to when she first saw the monster between Roxy's legs. They had both worked the cornfields with an Italian girl named Gina! She was a pretty college student who had plans to transfer to an Ivy league school and volunteered on the farm to boost her transcript. She had a great body with a great set of tits and an ass that every man on the farm fawned over, although it was nice at best in comparison to the greatness that was Carl's ass. The 3 of them had been working by themselves in the field and managed to convince Gina to have some fun since no one was around. They had both dropped hints about having cocks here and there so once the opportunity was there Gina decided to see if the girls were telling the truth.

Lola went first showing Gina her cock which made her jaw drop. The poor college student had thought her boyfriend back home had a big cock at 6.5 inches but immediately knew her pussy was about to get remodeled for the Mexican beast in front of her. Lola rubbed her huge cock against Gina's sopping pussy for a few moments and then proceeded to thoroughly fuck her, erasing the memory of her boyfriend one pleasure inducing thrust at a time. After an hour of drilling Gina's pussy Lola let out a long drawn out moan, slamming herself balls deep one final time before flooding the woman's pussy with her cum. She recounted the beyond satisfied look on Gina's face, taking pride that she just turned another woman into a futa exclusive cock sleeve. Lola remembered how confident she felt, thinking that Roxy wouldn't be able to match her performance. She pulled her ock out of Gina with a smirk on her face but it quickly changed into one of shock and one of fear formed on Gina's face when Roxy stepped out of her overalls.

Lola couldn't believe her own eyes. Roxy was a kind woman, funny, always there to help others but the beast between her legs wasn't something a person like her should have. She remembered how Gina took the tape measure they used to measure the corn stokes out of her pocket and measured Roxy's cock who never saw a reason to. All three of them watched as Gina kept rolling the tape measure down Roxy's cock with her audibly gulping at the final result with it sitting at a monstrous 14 inches long with girth thicker than the can of red bull on the ground next to them. Roxy's cock had a crisscross of veins running down its massive length, supplying the beast with the blood it needed to stay hard. At its base was a large bush of blonde pubic that actually surprised Lola since Roxy's balls were completely hairless. However, the most prominent feat of Roxy's cock was the head. It was fat and partially covered by her foreskin which was stretched tightly around the head. It was the type of cock head that was perfectly suited for stretching tight holes open. Something that Gina was about to experience as Roxy eagerly lined her cock with the woman's freshly creampied pussy.

What happened next was sex so rough and one-sided that to Lola it seem as if Gina was getting fucked by a rabid animal. Roxy not only had a bigger cock than her but the woman's balls were much larger as well and her stamina wasn't something Gina should have underestimated when telling Roxy to give her more. Gina was lucky that the cum inside of her served as lube for the behemoth that was drilling into her. She was getting her hole savagely pumped in a way that made Gina wince and moan each time Roxy thrusted her cock into her. Roxy's turn lasted a whole 2 hours before she came. Lola looked on in awe as Gina's stomach began to distend for the massive load filling her. By the end of things Roxy had cum so much inside of Gina that she looked pregnant. Lola watched as her thick cum that had pooled on the ground was smothered beneath a layer of the even thicker semen that Roxy had unleashed. She remembered the semi-conscious look of fear on Gina's face as Roxy looked at her, asking if she could go again despite dumping a load so big it was comparable to that of two futas combined. The biggest shock to the both of them was Roxy informing them that it was her first time, something neither of them would have thought due to how long she lasted. After that day Gina moved into the main house with Roxy but quit after 4 days. Lola learned from her that Roxy had fucked her over 30 times in that short span with the final straw being Roxy trying to put her behemoth of a cock in her ass. Gina promptly called it quits after that, letting Lola know she just couldn't handle her, a sentiment that would be shared by a majority of Roxy's future partners.

Lola was broken out of her reminiscing by the sounds of Roxy's moans which reminded her of why she was in her room in the first place. She took the key out of her pocket and loudly cleared her throat to get Roxy's attention.

"Ehem!"

"Oh, L-Lola! I didn't hear ya come in!"

"Yeah because you were too busy stroking that monster!"

"Can ya blame me? I had the best booty I've ever seen on me and my big girl was like a hotdog between two of the softest buns in the world. Plus I haven't cum enough yet for today and I'm outta condoms. I needa empty the tanks or Imma make one helluva mess in my sleep!"

Lola looked at the desk next to her and saw a blue metal cock ring along with a silicone ass with lube next to it.

"This the cock ring and the toy you ordered?"

"Uh Huh. I told them to gimme the biggest size they got in both but I uh...I ripped the toy when I put my whole cock in it."

"How'd you accomplish that?"

"I imagined it was Elliot and got...carried away. I slammed my cock in it and it went straight out the other side."

"And the ring?"

"Darn thing's way too tight! I can't shoot my nut butter with it on."

"Perfect!"

"Perfect?"

"Yup, put it on and take this!"

She tossed Roxy the key to the boys unit.

"What's this for?"

"To open the door to your sweet Elliot's apartment. He's sound asleep right now and if you think his butt looked great before you should see it when it's out in the open."

"D-Don't...Don't play with me, Lola! I'm really worked up right now!"

"I'm not! I already had some fun with Carl! Take a look!"

She walked over and held her phone out in front of Roxy, showing her the aftermath of her blowjob.

"Oooooh my.....did...did he..."

"Like I said. Ice cubes through a straw and...he has no gag reflex! His first time sucking a cock and he handled mine like a seasoned professional."

"M-Maybe I should just...just check on Elliot! I gotta make sure my future boyfri..."

"Girlfriend!"

"OoOoOoH! Elliot...my girlfriend! Yeah, Imma just take a peak is all! That's it I swear!"

"Mhm! Put the cock ring on!"

"Why?"

"Cause you just peaking is gonna leave cum everywhere! I had to hold mine in and still left a bit of a mess. You'll drench Elliot if you don't put it on!"

"Fine but how am I supposed to put it on when my cock's stiffer than a preacher's dick in a whore house!"

"Uhhh, cold shower!"

"WHAT? Y'know I hate taking those!"

"Then I guess you won't get to see just how much his big butt was eating the underwear he had on. It looked like he was wearing a G-string and...Mmmm, the way those big chocolate cheeks jiggle in his sleep!"

Lola laughed as she watched Roxy run to the bathroom and quickly turn the shower on. She followed her friend to the bathroom and stood in the doorway, watching Roxy reluctantly step underneath the cold water. She immediately began to shiver with her cock slowly deflating from the sudden drop in temperature. Lola could see the monster sized cock between Roxy's legs softening but knew there was a much faster way to get her flaccid. She walked to the toilet and smiled at her own reflection in the mirror before flushing, turning the already freezing water ice cold.

"EEEEEEPPPPP! LOLA, YOU DEVIL!!"

"It worked didn't it."

Roxy's cock had lost all its luster and was now completely flaccid. She quickly slid the cock ring on, surprising Lola how snug it was despite it being the largest size the company manufactured. Roxy quickly dried herself off and threw on some clothes so eager to go see Elliot she forgot to put panties on. Lola however once again felt a tinge of jealousy well up inside of herself. She stared at the lump running down Roxy's leggings, baffled at how her friend's completely flaccid cock was just barely smaller than her own when erect! After a few seconds of staring Lola's jealousy subsided. Her and Roxy were best friends so she saw no reason to be jealous. Especially when she knew her own cock would still make Carl cum like the girl he was always meant to be.

Lola watched as Roxy threw on her slippers before rushing out the door with her hair still wet and her cock flopping around her thigh, causing Lola to burst out in laughter.

"Pft ha ha! Oh man, I don't think I've ever seen her want someone as badly as she wants Elliot! One thing's for sure, Elliot's definitely gonna change his mind about cock once Roxy's monster gets in his ass."

(A Couple Minutes Later)

Roxy had quietly opened the door to the boys apartment and snuck inside. She was about to go straight for Elliot's room but decided to check on Carl first. She peered inside his room and saw him still sound asleep with Lola's cum still on his face. Some of it had already begun to dry but a majority of it was still thick and gooey. She carefully closed his door and made her way over to Elliot's room. Roxy began slowly opening the door and made sure not to do so too quickly as to not alert her sleeping prize of her presence. Once the door was wide enough she slipped inside and reversed the process, closing the door.

Saliva began to fill Roxy's mouth as the sight Lola described was in front of her. Elliot's big chocolate booty was mere feet away from her and the underwear he was wearing had ridden up so much it was no longer visible. His butt had completely eaten the fabric and once Roxy noticed a pair of scissors on his desk she licked her lips as an idea came to mind. She grabbed the scissors and very carefully got on the bed with Elliot. Roxy slowly made her way to him until she was kneeling over his butt. Then as if she were defusing a bomb she carefully began to cut the barely existent underwear Elliot was wearing off of him. She cut both sides by his boyish hips and then slowly peeled the middle out of his buttcheeks towards herself. Once fully free from his soft pillowy valley she slowly pulled the underwear until it completely slipped out from underneath him.

'Gotcha! Now I...I...Oooh just a quick whiff!"

Roxy brought Elliot's underwear to her nose and took a deep breath, inhaling his scent. The body wash he had always used had permeated into his skin causing his natural scent to smell like vanilla and honey. Roxy's cock quickly began stiffening with each breath she took and before she knew it she not only was rock solid again but throbbing with excitement. She looked at Elliot's ass and bit her lip before taking a huge risk.

'I gotta see it. I just gotta!'

She slid her hand underneath him and brought his penis between his legs for her to see it.

'Aww, it's so cute! It's as big as my pinky. Ain't a doubt in my mind, he was supposed to be born a woman!'

Roxy ran her fingers along his tiny penis with it quickly becoming hard but not gaining any size. Her eyes then fell upon his equally small balls, massaging them and causing a bead of precum to form at the tip of his penis. She could have played with his tiny penis all night but the grand prize she lusted for was right in front of her. Roxy placed her hands on Elliot's buttcheeks and slowly began to spread them. At first his pillowy chocolate buns were so soft her finger sunk into them but with a slightly firmer grip the valley between them began to come into view and with it the tightest, prettiest, most perfect looking star she'd ever seen.

'Sweet baby Jesus, it's beautiful! Just look at how tight it looks. Oh, it's just waiting for an introduction with my big girl. As a matter of fact, why don't I just...'

Roxy knew she was seriously pushing her luck but this was an opportunity she just couldn't allow herself to miss. She took her cock out, carefully placeing it between Elliot's buttcheeks before letting them crash back together. She then carefully squeezed them together before sliding her cock back and forth, hotdogging his buttcheeks. Roxy's cock was so big that despite Elliot having such a big butt the cock currently between his cheeks still poked out of the top of them when fully inserted.

Roxy thought she was in heaven earlier when Elliot was on her lap but this was pleasure so good it beat some of the women she had slept with.

'Oh my....this...this is amazing! I've never wanted to bury my pecker in a hole more in my entire life. L-Lord forgive me, I'm...I'm making a mess already. OoOoOohhh, It's a real sticky one too!'

Roxy was already leaking precum like a broken faucet. The valley between Elliot's big buttcheeks was now a clear and sticky swamp of precum with the farm girl's huge white cock sliding through it. It didn't take long for Roxy's cock to start throbbing wildly, especially with how excited she was. It'd normally take her at least an hour and a half of ferocious drilling to get the point she was at but Elliot was just too perfect for her to last long. She was doing her best to hold in the massive load she was brewing but Elliot's body had other plans. His mind was lost in the lust filled dream he was having about Roxy but his body just like Carl's was ecstatic at the fact it finally got what it had longed for. Roxy watched as Elliot began clenching his buttcheeks in his sleep while rocking his butt back and forth. She no longer had to do any of the work and was now just along for the ride which was ending just as quickly as it started.

'I...I...I'm....'

Her body grew tenser by the second and she felt her fat balls scrunch upwards. He cock was letting out more precum than ever and Roxy barely managed to cover her mouth with both of her hands as her cock swelled.

"MMMPPPHHH!! MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!""

The cock ringer was doing its job keeping in a vast majority of her load but the small amount that got out was still impressive. Her cum was too thick to shoot out of her cock in ropes like Lola. Instead it oozed out of her in a slow continuous stream of gooey white clumps. Roxy was erratically bucking her hips forwards as Elliot was giving her a buttjob that had her go cross eyed. The pleasure was immaculate and better than anything she dreamed but it also came with severe discomfort. Despite letting out a small amount of her load her balls were quickly getting backed up to the point they visibly looked heavy.

By the time she was done Roxy's balls had swelled in size slightly and Elliot's butt looked like an oreo sloppily filled with thick white cream with some even on his lower back. Roxy was breathing hard. About three quarters of her load never even left her balls with a majority of getting trapped behind the cock ring. Yet there was a big smile on her face. She took her cum covered cock out from between Elliot's buns and wiped it clean on the side of his right buttcheek. She then spread them again, a pleasure filled jolt running down her spine at the sight of her cum covering his beautiful chocolate star.

Another idea came to mind and Roxy bit her lips before placing her finger on Elliot's butthole. He was sound asleep and her cum had already lubed him so she knew there would be little resistance. Roxy smeared some more cum onto his butthole before slowly sinking her index finger into his butt. The grip of Elliot's anal ring was tighter than any hole she had ever stuck her cock into and it proved that by greedily trying to keep her finger inside as she began pulling it out. Roxy introduced her middle finger next and began pumping Elliot's butt with both fingers repeatedly sinking down to the knuckle causing a girlish unconscious moan to escape Elliot's lips.

"AaAaAhhh! Aaaahhh!"

'Mmm, thaaaat's it, suga! With how tight you are and a booty this big I knew you'd like this!'

She watched as his tiny precum dripping penis began to swell along with his balls beginning to tighten. She picked up the pace and smiled at the sight of Elliot beginning to breathe harder while talking in his sleep.