Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"R-Roxy?"

His voice broke her out of the vivid sexual experience she was reliving.

"O-Oh, Elliot! Ya ready to try on the outfit I picked for ya?"

"Yeah, but you're in here with me!"

She smiled and pulled him closer, kissing him on his big lips before answering him.

"I know. I wanted to...mess around...with ya a bit!"

"M-Mess...around?"

"Mhm, now...drop em!"

Elliot's world started spinning. Roxy, the woman of his dreams, was telling him to drop his shorts in front of her. He wanted nothing more than to do what she wanted but a part of him worried she'd have the same reaction as Betty. That Roxy would see how much he was lacking in terms of penis size and end their newfound relationship. Elliot quickly weighed his options, coming to the conclusion that it was best to face such a hurdle now while things were still new than to wait until later on down the line. With very shaky hands Elliot grabbed the waistband of both his volleyball shorts and briefs, slowly pulling them down. Roxy started breathing faster as she watched his shorts descend his thick thighs until finally, it was revealed. She had seen it already but his room at the time was much darker. Now in the well lit fitting room they found themselves in, Roxy could see every detail of Elliot's tiny penis and she loved it.

"It's so cute, Elliot!"

His face became flushed with embarrassment at the fact a woman called his penis cute. Tears began to well up in his eyes, with him thinking that it was all over when suddenly Roxy reached out and started stroking his penis.

"Ahhh, R-Roxy...What're you..."

"I told ya we're gonna mess around! Now, be a good girl and suck my fingers!"

"I'm not a...Ooooh...a girl and why do you want me to..."

"Shhh! Ya trust me right, Elliot!"

Roxy stopped playing with his penis with a tone of seriousness now in her voice, which Elliot picked up on.

"Yeah."

"You like me dontcha?"

"Y-Yeah. A...A lot actually!"

"Well I like you a lot too. It's why I'll only ever do right by you! So just...let me take care of ya! I promise you're gonna love what's coming!"

Elliot had never felt this way before. He had loved Betty in the past but looking back on things he realized she had never given him not even a fraction of the love Roxy was giving. Roxy had accepted his highly feminine appearance, his large butt, and now even his pathetically small penis. Elliot knew deep down that if he couldn't give her this small level of trust then he didn't deserve her, something he wasn't going to let happen. Without saying anything to her Elliot slowly grabbed her hand and brought it to his mouth where he began sucking on two of her fingers.

"Yeaa, there ya go! Good girl!"

More than anything Elliot hated when people called him a girl or when they thought he was gay. Yet at that moment he didn't care that Roxy had called him a girl nor the fact that he was sucking on her fingers like slut. All that mattered was the intimate moment they were sharing together. He eagerly sucked on Roxy's fingers while she continued to stroke his penis, quickly reaching full mast. She then took her fingers out of Elliot's mouth marveling at the fact he was sucking them down to the knuckle without gagging even once.

Elliot wondered how the intimacy he was sharing with Roxy could get any better when suddenly she picked him up and laid him on the bench in the room. Before Elliot could ask what she was doing Roxy put both of his legs on her shoulders, bringing her mouth closer to his penis.

"R-R-R-Roxy...are...are you gonna..."

She answered not with words but with her actions. She opened her mouth and began greedily sucking on Elliot's penis, sending him to cloud 9.

"Ooooh! Oooooh my god!"

His penis was small enough for her to gobble not just his shaft but his tiny balls too. His entire package was now engulfed in the wet warmth that was Roxy's mouth. She didn't even bob her head and instead just sucked on it like it was straw in her favorite drink. Futas normally would never go anywhere near another penis, let alone a man's, but Elliot's was so cute and fun to play with that Roxy just couldn't help herself. She continued sucking on his penis for a few more seconds until she felt him throbbing in her mouth, stopping immediately.

"Ya liked that, Elliot?"

"Oooh! Oooooooh god yes! I...I was about to cum."

"I know. That's why I stopped. I want ya to come from something else! Something that I know might be different than what you're used to but I know you'll love it. Ya wanna try it?"

"Anything...I'll try anything for you, Roxy!"

"That's my girl!"

With her fingers now slick with Elliot's saliva she brought them down to his cock before sliding them further down. Elliot was confused about what Roxy had planned since she went past his penis but quickly learned the answer when he felt her wet finger slide between his buttcheeks.

"W-What're you..."

"Shhh! Imma make ya feel better than ever before!"

Elliot felt Roxy's fingers slide deeper between his plump cheeks before clenching like his life depended on it when he felt them reach his butthole.

"W-W-Wait! This...this...this is wrong!"

"Why's that?"

"Because I'm straight!"

"And?"

"And straight guys don't put anything in their butts!"

"Elliot, do I look like a man?"

"N-No!"

"Then relax, suga! Ya remember what I said when you showed me that video in the cafe?"

"N-No one has to know but us!"

"Exactly! Now relax that pretty pucker up! Roxy's comin in and I'm gonna make ya pop like the fourth of july!"

Roxy went back to sucking on Elliot's cock without notice, catching him off guard. The wonderful sensation of having his penis sucked took his mind off of the potential invaders resting on his backdoor. He was so lost in the pleasure he was feeling that his body took over, relaxing on its own eagerly awaiting the fingers that brought it pleasure the night before. The moment Roxy felt Elliot's butthole relax she went for it and by the time Elliot realized what was happening it was too late. Roxy's fingers popped their way into his ass and she immediately began pumping his butt like the night before while sucking on his penis.

"Oooh! Ooooh my...R-Roxy, this...this feels...Ooooh god!"

She gave his penis one last extra hard suck before letting it pop free from her lips. She stared into his eyes peering into the conflict he was having between the straight man he saw himself as and the cock hungry girl he was meant to be. She could see it in eyes. Every time she buried her fingers in his butt the bottom bitch in him grew. It grew and grew until without even realizing Elliot's voice had gone up an octave sounding even girlier than he already was. With the way he was moaning and the how high pitched his voice was Roxy knew that had a complete stranger been listening they'd have thought some stud was giving a woman the time of her life.

After only a few seconds Elliot had drool running down the corners of his mouth and his eyes grew heavy. Roxy saw the way his penis was throbbing wildly and went for the kill, pumping her fingers in his ass like a piston. Roxy snaked her hand under her dress giving her own cock a death grip to kill its erection before it tore her thigh strap in a similar fashion to the scrunchie Vicky's cock broke. She bit her lip as she watched Elliot reach the point of no return and cum harder than he ever did before.

"Thaaat's it Elliot! Be a good girl and..."

"OOOOH GAWD!!"

Elliot came harder than he ever did in his entire life. He had always dribbled his load in watery drops that ran down his penis but in that moment as he was getting his butt fingered he shot ropes for the first time. Roxy licked her lips at the sight of her future girlfriend shooting ropes onto himself. They were still weak and watery but the force was far more than the load she got out of him when he was asleep. By the time Elliot was done cumming he had shot 5 ropes of cum onto his stomach and chest. Roxy twiddled her fingers inside him drawing out another high pitched moan before pulling her fingers out. She brought them to her mouth and Elliot watched as the woman he loved sucked on the fingers she had just fingered his ass with.

"Mmmm, ya real taste good, Elliot!"

"That was...!"

"Good huh?"

"....."

"Don't worry Elliot, it only gets better! Next time it'll be something so good that you'll wanna do it all the time!"

Roxy took Elliot's underwear off the floor and wiped the cum off his chest with it before tossing it in the trash bin in the corner, loving the way his ass looked in his shorts now that he was wearing them commando. Elliot didn't care and was instead wrapping his mind around what had happened. The internal conflict he was feeling was still there but the woman, the cock hungry slut he was meant to be, had made major gains in the war raging inside of himself. He still saw the idea of himself doing anything with a cock as gay but was now somewhat okay with stuff going in his butt just so long as it was with Roxy.

(10 Minutes Later)

Roxy had Elliot try on his clothes before having him step out of the room to try hers on, something he found odd but never questioned her about. They were now waiting for their friends by the counter. Lola and Carl had gone into the dressing rooms before them so Roxy was wondering what was taking so long. Curious, Roxy decided to check on them. She went back to the dressing rooms and walked down the rows of doors to the only one that was closed. She was about to knock on the door when she realized it wasn't locked. Roxy slowly turned the handle, opening the door just enough to peek inside. Her jaw dropped at the sight of Carl with a pair of panties over his eyes, serving a makeshift blindfold with him between Lola's legs stroking her cock that was still strapped to her thigh. On the head of her cock was one of the condoms from the dispensary on the wall that was already filled to the size of an egg with precum.

She could see the pleasure written all over Lola's face as Carl masterfully worked his delicate hands up and down the forearm sized cock in front of him that he was none the wiser to. Roxy cracked the door open a bit more to better hear what her friend was saying as she was getting a skillful handjob from Carl.

*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLICK*

"OoOoOoHhH, thaaat's it...Oooh, eres una buena chica!"

"Is the massage good, Lola? Your thigh is still twitching like crazy!"

"Siiiii! You're...You're...OoOoOoH fffuugghhh!!"

Roxy watched as Lola's cock swelled in size before unloading into the condom. Rope after rope of thick Mexican semen filled the condom that quickly grew to the size of a softball. Lola's heavy eyes made contact with Roxy's through the slightly open door and an ear to ear smile formed on her face. Despite being in the middle of such euphoric pleasure Lola still made sure to hold as much of her load in like last time. Carl was inexperienced, not stupid. Pushing her luck any further would risk him finding out the truth prematurely, ruining her plans for him. She once again painfully gripped the base of her cock, making sure to stifle all the moans that she was releasing until her cock finished its partial release. Carl felt what he thought was Lola's thigh begin to soften and a smile formed on his face, ecstatic that he was able to help.

"I did it, Lola! Told you I could help you with your thigh cramp."

"Ooooh! Ooooh yesss. Yes you did!"

She looked at Roxy again this time with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Hey Carl, you still wanna taste a special drink?"

"What is it?"

"It's...It's a secret! Just know I only give it to people I really, really like! You want some?"

"Hell yeah!!"

"Perfect, but it's not much and I don't have a straw. You're okay if I just pour it into your mouth?"

"Sure!"

Roxy watched as Carl eagerly opened his mouth and Lola took her semi erect cock out from her thigh strap.

"Mmmm, stick that pretty tongue out, babe!"

Without answering Carl obeyed, extending his tongue as far as possible. Lola hovered the head of her cock mere inches away from Carl's tongue and gave herself one slow stroke from the base of her Mexican pleasure stick to its bulbous tip. A massive thick glob of her seed slowly oozed out her slit onto Carl's tongue painting the entirety of his once pick pallet a creamy rich white. Carl eagerly brought his tongue in and swallowed what was the best drink he'd ever tasted. Lola loved the way he swallowed her seed so hungrily, knowing that the full load she would give him later tonight would be eaten by an even better hole.

Roxy had seen enough and slowly backed away from the door. She rejoined Elliot and the twins, who noticed her face was a bit flushed. They quietly whispered to Roxy, asking what happened. Eager to share, she spared no detail about what she had seen between Lola and Carl, causing a jealous look to form on Vicky's face. She looked at her sister Zoey who was now sporting a massive bulge down her thigh that was throbbing wildly, showing no sign of calming down anytime soon.

After a few seconds Lola and Carl both joined everyone by the counter. Now that both boys were in front of them again, the twins noticed that they had changed. Their bodies seemed more relaxed, their walks which were already feminine in nature were even more so now, but the biggest change was the aura they were giving off. When they first met them the boys although highly feminine in nature still gave off a tiny bit of masculinity but now after their time in the dressing rooms, the twins would be hard pressed to discern their auras from that of a regular woman. Vicky in particular could tell the boys true selves were quickly coming out and knew without a doubt all that was left was for them to experience the mind shattering pleasures of a futa's cock.

The ladies paid for their clothes and said their goodbyes. The boys said bye to the twins, giving them big smiles and as soon as the boys turned around to follow their girlfriends, the twins in unison began stroking their cocks behind the counter, their eyes locked onto the two amazings asses in front of them. Once the group left the store Vicky stepped out of her shorts and started a vigorous masturbation session while thinking of the boys. She imagined Carl on his knees eagerly sucking on her large backed up balls. Her fantasy got even better as she was just about to feed him her cock when suddenly someone knocked on the door, breaking her out of her fantasy.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

She angrily ran to the door and opened it not caring about the fact her cock was in the open dripping precum. In front of her was a delivery man in his mid 40s whose eye nearly flew out of his head at the sight of Vicky's cock.

"You got something for me or are you just gonna stare at my cock all day?"

"D-Delivery for...for uh..."

"Christ sake, give me the fucking thing."

She yanked the small box out of the man's hand, smearing precum on his hand by mistake but not apologizing about the fact that it happened. She signed the form attached to the box and quickly tore off the delivery man's copy, tossing it to him where he barely managed to catch it.

"Anything else?"

"N-No ma'am...I mean sir....I...I..."

"Whatever, now I can get back to beating my dick while I think about those boys?"

"B-Boys?"

Vicky didn't even register that the delivery man was still there with his eyes still fixated on the largest cock he'd ever seen. She just turned around and shut the door in his face. She walked back to the counter and quickly opened the box eager to see what it was so she could get back to what she was doing before the delivery man interrupted her.

Inside the box was the one thing that could quench her frustration besides cuming while thinking of the boys.

"Holy shit, it came! It actually came!"

Zoey came over to see what was in the box, her cock already in her hand with a condom tightly stretched over it.

"What is it?"

"Y'know how me and Lola are always competing against each other?"

"If you're talking about that stupid game of who can fuck better, than yes. In terms of cocks you're bigger than her in every way and you haven't lost yet."

"True, I do always win. As a futa! When it comes to tits and ass she's got me beat but now that this came. It's game over for her."

"And that is?"

"It's body oil! Once you rub it on the area you want it'll cause rapid growth that's permanent. And no it doesn't work on cocks."

"And you found out about this, how exactly?"

"Some chick named Audry. She was the only other futa in the jail so we talked a lot. She told me how she used it on her main slut and how it made her go from an A cup to double D's."

"That's a pretty big jump!"

"Exactly! Which means come tonight at Fiona's party, I will have an ass that'll not only make Lola jealous but steal Carl away from her."

"You two are friends, right?"

"Of course! We just like to see which of us is better!"

"Don't think a friend would try to steal someone away from you but hey what do I know. You have fun trying to bury your cock in Carl but in the meantime, how about you help me close up shop?"

"Ughhh, fine!"

Vicky looked down at her still aching hard on and the spare condom on the counter top.

"Uh, how about after we get a good nut off?"

"Now that we can agree on."

Vicky double checked if the front door was locked and once she was sure it was she joined her sister in the back. After a few seconds of complete silence the store was filled with the sounds of slick strokes and blissful moans of the twins as they began their much needed masturbation session while thinking of their most recent customers.

Chapter 4: Acceptance!

It had been a couple hours since the group left the twins store. They were all in Roxy and Lola's apartment getting ready. Everyone had already taken a shower with the exception of Lola who was currently doing so. Elliot was in Roxy's room looking at himself in the mirror. Never in his life had he thought he'd be dressed so feminine in public. The outfit he wore earlier was indeed very girly but he only put it on since he had nothing else that was clean. However, this time was different. Here he was in his girlfriend's room wearing super tight neon pink leggings that were practically see through. To make matters worse he couldn't wear underwear underneath them. Wearing anything underneath the leggings made them too tight and made basic movement like walking extremely uncomfortable. It essentially left him with a choice. To either tug his oversized t-shirt down in front to hide his visible penis or tug it down in the back to hide his large butt.

Roxy just finished putting on her clothes and noticed the way Elliot was staring at his reflection, knowing full well what thoughts were going through his head. She gave herself a quick look over, making sure that unlike Elliot's oversized t-shirt her own was long enough to hide the massive bulge in her crotch where her cock was housed in the leggings pouch. Once sure it was completely out of sight she walked up to Elliot and gave him a big hug from behind. She loved the way he melted into her embrace but could still tell something was bothering him and the longer she held him the more she began to realize that what he was feeling wasn't just about his appearance.

"Elliot, what's wrong?"

"N-Nothing."

Roxy temporarily let go of the hug she was giving him and spun him around so that they were facing each other before embracing him again, making sure not to bury his face in her large breasts so she could look into his eyes.

"Nu-uh, ya tell me right now what's eating at ya or we ain't going any more!"

"It's nothing, Roxy! I...I'm....Huhhhh, okay. I'll tell you!"

Elliot removed himself from Roxy's hug which caught her off guard since it was the first time he'd willingly removed himself from her embrace. He walked over to her balcony with her following quietly behind him. He leaned against the railing with Roxy then slowly leaning against him, her towering body dwarfing his own but not frightening him in the slightest. With a weak hand Elliot pointed to one of the well lit rooms of the apartment across the street. Roxy followed where he was pointing and had to squint her eyes a bit to see it but once she did there was no mistake in what they were looking at.

1...56789...13