Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the distant window was a naked woman pressed firmly against the glass as she was getting fucked by a man who even from the distance they were watching she could tell he was in great shape. Roxy looked at Elliot and knew what he was thinking. Every part of her wanted to comfort him but she knew he needed to face a hard truth. A truth that she knew would crush him but would ultimately lift the mountain of pity and self doubt he had for himself. She took a deep breath and ran her fingers through his hair before starting the painful process of telling Elliot the truth which she knew he had known for a while.

"Elliot."

"Y-Yeah."

"Ya gonna tell me what eating atcha now?"

"That...That guy."

"What about him?"

"He's tall, muscular, and has confidence. Just look at the way he's giving it to that woman and how much she's loving it. He's a man, he's...he's everything I wanna be. Everything...I'm not!"

"Elliot, ya gotta stop!"

"Stop what?"

"Comparing yourself to others! Lemme ask you something, why do ya wanna be like him?"

"Because...I wanna be the tall stud that his girlfriend can be proud to show off. I don't...I don't wanna be this girly little loser that...."

"Ya stop right now, missy!"

"See...even you see me as a girl! I'm...I'm a joke! And I always will be!"

Roxy knew Elliot's self esteem was low but had no idea it was to the point his very sense of self had been shattered. She knew that at the current moment he was at an all time low but she also knew that it was in moments like these that people could change. That people learned to stop focusing on what they thought they should be and become the person that they kept buried inside of themselves out of shame or embarrassment. Roxy took another deep breath and began asking Elliot the hard questions, the questions that he'd avoided his whole life.

"Who told ya you were a joke?"

"N-No one!"

"Who said ya had to be all tall and manly?"

"I...I dunno. I just wanna be!"

"Exactly! Your whole life you've been tryna be something you're not. Ya gotta face the facts, Elliot!"

"W-What facts?"

Roxy could hear his voice trembling and could tell he was on the verge of tears. She knew Elliot already knew what she was going to say but it needed to be said regardless. She would be the first person to tell him the unfiltered truth and break the delusion he'd conjured for himself. The delusion that had led to him crying himself to sleep on a near nightly basis.

"The fact is, Elliot...you're never gonna be like that guy!"

"No, I just...*Sniffle*...I just have to try harder."

"I'm sorry, hun! Don't matter how hard ya try, certain things ya can't change."

"So...*Sniffle*...all this time I...*Sniffle*...I..."

"Ya knew all along, Elliot! Ya knew that deep down ya'd never be the stud ya dreamed about but that's okay!"

Elliot quickly slid himself out from underneath Roxy and faced her with tears running down his face. His lips were trembling, trying to form words to retort her last statement but nothing would come out. He knew it was true and because of that it crushed him in ways the video Betty sent him couldn't even compare to. Roxy slowly walked over to him and extended her hand to bring him into a hug only for Elliot to swat it away before finally asking the questions that had been eating him up inside.

"How..."

"Elliot, it's..."

"HOW IS IT OKAY? WHO'S GONNA LOVE ME WHEN I LOOK LIKE THIS?"

"Elliot, I..."

"WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ME BEING BORN A GUY IF WAS GONNA LOOK LIKE THIS?"

"Please, don't...don't talk about yourself like that!"

YOU GOT THE ANSWERS, RIGHT ROXY!! TELL ME! GO ON, TELL ME WHO'S GONNA BE OKAY BEING SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH..."

"ME! THE ANSWER IS ME! I LOVE YA JUST THE WAY YA ARE!"

Elliot was left speechless by the tears running down Roxy's face. A woman as gorgeous and perfect as Roxy was shedding tears because she loved him. He thought the fun they had in the dressing room was just a spur of the moment thing, that after some time she'd leave him just like Betty but one look at her face and Elliot knew Roxy truly loved him.

"R-Roxy..."

"Ya wanna know why ya were born like that? Why do you look so much like a girl even though you're a man?

"......"

"Because you're supposed to be with me! To be my GIRLFRIEND! So what if people look at ya? They'll be looking at me too cause Imma be right next to ya always!"

"But I'm...I'm not a girl!"

"Ya could be! For me! I love ya more than anything just the way you are. Ya don't gotta change anything about yourself for me...except maybe your clothes but that's it! So stop tryna be something else...something...ya aint! Cuz ya got someone right in front of ya that loves all the stuff ya thought nobody would!"

"You mean that?"

"With all my heart! I swear I'll make ya happier than ever and...I'll...."

"You'll what?"

"I'll make ya feel real good too! I promise once we start going at it you'll never wanna stop!!"

Elliot didn't say anything. He stood there staring into the ocean blue eyes of the woman who not only confessed her love to him but did so accepting all the aspects about himself that he hated. He wouldn't have to chase after a version of himself that deep down he knew was unattainable. Elliot closed his eyes and imagined what life as Roxy's girlfriend would be like. He saw himself dolled up with makeup, wearing women's clothes regularly, and fully embracing his femininity. All of which looked odd to him but there was one constant in every scenario, one thing that no matter what he envisioned stayed the same. As long as he was with Roxy, he was happy!

Elliot walked forward to meet Roxy and instead of meeting her for the hug she had her arms open for, he leaned in, kissing her on her soft lips. Roxy was caught off guard for a moment before losing herself in the kiss, assaulting Elliot's mouth with her tongue causing him to release a girlish moan into her mouth. She tied him up in her arms but was shocked when Elliot moved her hands down to his butt. Roxy broke the kiss and looked at Elliot with wide eyes filled with love.

"Does this mean that ya..."

"I'm...I'm not sure what to do as your girlfriend but this...this just...felt...natural! So I guess...it's okay for you to...grab my butt!"

"OoOoH, Elliot!"

Roxy started kissing Elliot's neck for a bit before snaking her tongue into his ear causing his body to shudder. She wanted to keep going but knew that now was the best time to let him know about the beast between her legs. It wasn't how she originally planned on revealing her secret to him but with how perfectly everything was going she figured there was no need to wait any longer. She stopped kissing Elliot and looked him in his eyes.

"Elliot, I uh...I gotta tell ya sumthin!"

"What?"

"Well...actually...I think it would be easier to just show ya!"

"Okay?"

"Here goes nothing!"

Roxy had never been this nervous before when it came to exposing her cock. She'd done it countless times with ease but now that it was Elliot's turn to see her cock her hands began shaking. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before lifting her oversized t-shirt, exposing the massive bulge in her crotch to Elliot. Her eyes were tightly shut, expecting some kind of reaction from Elliot but when she heard nothing she grew even more nervous. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Elliot staring at her crotch, his eyes wide as if he'd just seen a ghost. She wasn't sure what to do since her original plan was to get him a bit tipsy and then fuck him but there was no longer any need for such a plan. The ball was now in Elliot's court and Roxy knew that if there was gonna be a future for the two of them then he'd have to live with the fact she had a cock.

Elliot just kept staring at the mound in the crotch area of his girlfriend. He couldn't understand why she had a cock but more importantly he was trying to wrap his mind around why it was so big.

'Jesus! It...It looks completely soft but...it's so big! H-How...How does she hide that...that thing! Wait! Are...Are those round things her...Holy shit! They're...They're fucking huge!'

After staring at it for what seemed like minutes he finally tore his eyes off of the bulge in front of him and moved his gaze upward at the face of its owner who was nervously awaiting his response. Roxy having a large cock was the last thing he'd expected but Elliot knew it would be wrong to walk away now. Not after she accepted him for who he was. Elliot had been expecting a pretty pink pussy, not the soft water bottle between his girlfriend's legs but at the end of the day he knew it was still Roxy, the woman he loved.

Elliot swallowed the lump in his throat and killed any doubt in his mind about Roxy before wrapping her in a hug.

"It's uh...it's big, really big...and...it's not what I expected but you're still the woman of my dreams Roxy!"

"Ya always know what to say to make a gal blush dontcha! I'm glad we had this talk, Elliot!"

"Me too!"

They were about to kiss each other when Lola abruptly opened the door.

"Unfuckingbelievable! Carl and I have been waiting for you two for over 30 minutes, thinking that you guys were getting ready when in reality you two were locking lips like fucking teenagers. Get your asses moving or we'll hit traffic!"

"Lola, relax we'll make it..."

"On time? Okay, fine but I swear Roxy, if we're late and there are no good spots left I'm making you wear that ring you bought for a week!"

A look of fear formed on Roxy's face and she grabbed Elliot's hand before quickly following Lola out of her room. The group reunited and made their way out of the apartment into the elevator. As they were going down Elliot shrugged Carl, noticing the way Lola was kneading his butt. Carl looked at Elliot and saw that his friend was also having his butt grabbed. The two shared a moment in which neither of them said anything but instead looked at each other, reading the room. After a couple second, realization kicked in at the fact they both were now girlfriends to women with cocks.

After a few more seconds the elevator door opened and they walked through the lobby. Jonas waved at them with a smile before noticing how the boys were dressed causing his face to morph from a friendly smile he usually gave them to one of disgust. The ladies both shot him a serious glare that made him uncomfortable, causing him to excuse himself but the ladies weren't done with him. They told the boys to wait where they were before following Jonas to his office where they confronted him.

Lola closed the door behind her before leaning against it and Roxy sat her voluptuous behind on Jonas's desk, getting right in his face before giving him an earful.

"You like this job, Jonas?"

"Y-Yes ma'am."

"More importantly do you need this job, Jonas?"

A nervous look formed on his giving Roxy the answer she needed.

"Listen here, if either of us ever catch you looking at our girlfriends with anything but a smile on your face we're gonna have a serious problem."

"G-Girlfriends? But they're..."

"They're whatever they wanna be, which so happens to be our pretty bootylicious girlfriends! Ya got a problem with tha?"

"No! I...I...I'm sorry ma'am! I...I'm just not used to..."

"Not used to nothing! You either smile when you see us or else, plain and simple! Got it?"

"Y-Yes ma'am!"

"Good! Let's go Lola!"

Roxy got off of Jonas's desk and left his office but Lola wanted to make sure that Jonas truly got the message. She walked up to his desk and grabbed the picture of him and his wife, noticing how much of a hot milf she was. She appeared to be in her late 30s with a few gray hairs but had a body that Lola knew turned heads even in her older age. She licked her lips after noticing the outline of the woman's pussy through the swimsuit she was wearing, letting Lola know the woman had a snatch with fantastic grip. Jonas noticed the way Lola was staring at the picture and became even more uncomfortable.

"I-Is there anything else ma'am?"

"No! I just wanted to make sure that you understood what my friend said."

"Yes! I have to smile whenever I see any of you or...or else!"

"Good! Oh, and just so you know, or else is Roxy and I giving your wife what she's been missing!"

"What...she's been missing?"

Lola didn't answer and instead put the picture down before walking towards the door. As she was leaving she turned to face Jonas and opened the front flap of her onesie, clarifying what she meant. The color drained from Jonas's face and he quickly glanced at his wife in the photo before looking back at the flaccid monster in front of him. Lola rocked her hips side to side, letting her cock to flop around before finally answering Jonas.

"What she's been missing is a huge cock that can properly drill her pussy and go for hours without a break. Now...Whenever you get the feeling that you don't like how our girlfriends look I want you to imagine my cock balls deep in your wife because that's what happens if we see anything other than a smile on your face. Oh, and one more thing."

Lola lifted her cock to give Jonas a clear view of her billiard sized balls, cupping them in her other hand which made a thick glob of precum start to form at the tip of her cock before splattering on the ground. A small clear puddle quickly formed as more precum oozed out her cock.

"These babies aren't just for show! Just know they're always eager to empty themselves in a tight snatch. And as a not so friendly FYI, if you're imagining what that looks like I'd suggest you triple the size of my load. A...little man...such as yourself would have to see just how...big and thick...my loads are to believe it. Now...Do you understand or should I start making plans for an...eventful...weekend getaway with your wife?"

Jonas couldn't take his eyes off the huge cock between Lola's legs. It was completely soft yet easily beat his own in terms of length and girth. He didn't even try to compare their testicles with Lola's being over 3 times bigger than his own, looking both heavy and full. His mind began torturing him by showing him vivid images of Lola's threats coming true, showing the ecstatic look on his wife's face as a far superior cock was repeatedly thrusted inside of her. Tears welled up in his eyes and a look of pure defeat formed on his face as the scene of his wife's pussy being filled to the brim with Lola's seed played in his mind. Lola put her cock back in her onesie and left Jonas with a smirk on her face after noticing the small tent he was pitching. She didn't need him to verbally answer since his silence along with the tears in his eyes were enough of an answer for her.

Lola joined the group back in the lobby where she filled in Roxy about what she had done. Roxy wasn't too pleased with Lola's actions but quickly changed her mind, jumping onboard once Lola described just how sexy Jonas's wife was. They both made a mental note to see Jonas's wife in person in the future so they could see whether or not the photo did her justice. An easy task since the woman worked as the buildings manager and frequently visited tenants with issues.

Once everything was settled the group walked out the building, the hot summer air still evident despite it being 8pm. As they made their way to the parking garage, the boys stayed close to their girlfriends, avoiding the not so subtle stares of people passing by. A couple even walked by them with the guy giving the boys a cocky smirk before Roxy broke his confidence by flashing her large bulge to his girlfriend who struggled to take her eyes off of it. Embarrassed, the guy quickly ushered his girlfriend away but Roxy knew the damage had already been done. She gave him 1 week at the most before his girlfriend went on the hunt for a futa cock. Once in the garage they all quickly got into Lola's car with the boys sitting on their laps again, this time fully aware of what was beneath them. Lola quickly pulled out of the garage and began driving towards their destination eager for what the night had in store for them.

As they were driving they all shared in idle chit chat until Lola grew curious and asked a question that made Elliot's face become scarlet red.

"So...Elliot?"

"Yeah?"

"How'd Roxy let you know she had a cock?"

"O...Oh, uh...She...she uh..."

"Like for me, I was in the shower when Carl came in to wash his face and I was like "well...he's here, I'm naked, might as well show him what he's gonna be working with". So I just opened the shower curtain and gave him a clear view of my cock! He was so shocked that he accidentally dropped my facial cleanser in the toilet!"

Elliot slowly turned his head and looked at Carl who immediately turned his head in the opposite direction to look out the window, avoiding eye contact with anyone. He knew Elliot was still staring at him waiting for him to say something and after a couple painfully awkward seconds of silence Carl relented and spoke.

"It's Lola, Elliot! She's hot, we have a lot in common, and we love each other. End of story!"

"I...I never said anything, Carl!"

"But you were thinking it. Besides...I think it's kinda cool having a girlfriend who has a cock. Not...Not that I like dicks or anything! I'm just..."

"Dude, I get it! Roxy has one too. I just didn't see my girlfriend's cock like you did? I was never judging...."

Suddenly Roxy began grinding her bulge into Elliot's butt, catching him off guard and throwing his train of thought out the window. She ran her fingers through his hair before kissing his neck and saying something that both terrified and excited him.

"Dontcha worry, Elliot! Tonight, you're gonna get to do more than just see it! Imma make a real woman outta ya! Trust me, I'll make you feel so good you'll forget all about your life as man! You're gonna love it!"

Lola echoed her friend's statement and both boys shared another moment in which they realized they shared the same fate. Tonight they'd both lose their manhood and become the women they were meant to be by having their big butts fucked by their hung girlfriends.

The rest of the drive was quiet but still eventful since the boys began actively grinding on the ladies. The first time their body's were in control doing so involuntarily but this time they were fully aware of what they were doing, terrified but eager to sleep with the women they loved.

(20 Minutes Later)

Lola pulled the car aside and parked in a clearing with a bunch of other cars. They were outside the city and had large trees on either side of them. The boys were confused why they were here but once the gps informed them that they had arrived, they knew this was where the party was. They all got out of the car and the boys noticed that even though they were in the middle of the woods there was a finely cut stone walkway. They all followed it for a couple minutes where Carl jumped at the sight of a bush moving. Thinking a bear was going to run out he jumped in front of Lola ready to give his life for her, only to be embarrassed when only an adorable rabbit scurried past them. Elliot tried to hold in his laughter but let a few slip and Carl flipped him off in an effort to save face. However Lola was touched by Carl's bravery and slid her hand into the flap over his butt, dipping her fingers between his cheeks. Carl's face became beat red at the sensation of Lola rubbing circles on his butthole and he shuddered when she licked her fingers in front of him before giving his big bubble but playful slap.

After a few more minutes of walking the group arrived at what the boys could only describe as heaven on earth. In front of them was a large 2 story cabin with multiple large family sized tents set up around it, each one the size of a college dorm room. That alone wouldn't be enough to call the scene in front of them paradise but the 50 plus supermodel like women walking around did. They were all around the same height as Lola and Roxy but Elliot also noticed that with each one of them was another woman. It wasn't until Elliot noticed that a few of the taller women had their cocks out did he realize that this was a party for women futas and their girlfriends.

1...678910...13