Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all walked towards the cabin and went inside where the boys were left speechless by the scene in front of them. There on the bed was not one or two but 3 futas all going to town on a woman who Elliot immediately recognized as a famous fitness model. He had been a fan of hers for a while but never imagined his first time seeing her in person would be of her getting all of her holes simultaneously filled by cocks that put any male porn star to shame. Roxy smiled at the sight of Elliot pulling his shirt down to hide his tiny erection. However in doing so he put his big butt on full display for the futas raveging the woman on the bed. They all stopped dead in their tracks at the sight of an ass that put any other woman at the party to shame.

"Holy fuck! You guys see the ass on that one?"

"Sure do. This girl looks like she needs a break anyway so it's perfect timing."

"I call dibs on her ass! A booty that big has gotta have some killer grip to it!"

Roxy noticed how all the girls were staring at Elliot and quickly grabbed his ass, pulling him towards herself as a sign of ownership.

"Sorry ladies but she's...Fiona? When'd you dye your hair blue?"

"This morning. Y'know I always love standing out in a crowd so figured why not match my hair with my pajamas!

"Suit's ya! That uh...Mariah from Fitness weekly that ya got your cock in?"

"Uhuh! Met her this morning at the salon! One look at how tight her body was and y'know I had to work my magic!"

"By magic ya mean showing her ya trouser snake!"

They both let out a hearty laugh that lasted a couple seconds but the moment it was over Elliot felt himself shrink underneath the gaze Fiona was giving him.

"Soooo Roxy...you uh...wanna share that girl with you? She's got one hell of an ass!"

"No can do! She's my new girlfriend! Only cock going in her is mine!"

"Awe c'mon! You seriously gonna hog all that ass for yourself! At least lemme have a go with those big lips! You'd think she'd be amazing but Mariah here's a solid B- at best when it comes to sucking dick!"

"Sorry Fiona, I'm ain't budging on this one!"

The group of futas turned their attention to Carl where Lola informed them that he was off limits too, smiling at the clear look of frustration on their faces. The group signed in and got their tent numbers before making their way out of the cabin. Carl looked back in shock as the girls resumed roughly pumping their cocks into the woman only for Fiona to slowly withdraw her cock from the woman's lips. Carl watched as inch after saliva covered inch was withdrawn until finally the blunt head popped free, it having a long thick rope of cum oozing from its slit still connected to the woman's mouth. Carl's jaw dropped at the sight of Fiona's 9 inch cock and shuddered in fear once he noticed she was staring directly at him. She crawled over to the other side of the bed ready to try another hole while never taking her eyes off him.

"Barb, you've been hogging her ass for the past hour let me get a go at it!"

"But I haven't cum yet! I've been so busy at the office lately that I haven't had time to get off. I'm backed up and really need this! Why don't you switch with Wendy?"

"Cause I already used her pussy! Just..scoot over a sec!"

"Why?"

"Cause I'm putting my cock in her ass that's why!"

"At the same time?"

"She works out every day! Some extra stretching isn't gonna kill her."

Fiona lined her cock up with the already occupied butthole of the fitness model who panicked once she felt another huge cock ready to get in her toned ass.

"NO! OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T! I CAN BARELY HANDLE ONE IN MY...W-WAIT! WAIT!!"

*POP*

"UUUGGGHHH! UUUHHH, PLEASE FIONA! I CAN'T TAKE TWO IN MY ASS!"

"SHUT UP, BITCH! THE BEST ASS I'VE EVER SEEN JUST WALKED OUT OF HERE AND I DIDN'T GET TO SO MUCH AS TOUCH IT. SO BUCKLE UP CAUSE WE'RE STAYING LIKE THIS FOR AT LEAST 3 ROUNDS! BARB, LET'S WRECK THIS SLUT!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"UUUGGGHHH, GOD MY ASS!! "

Carl couldn't believe how hard they were drilling into the model's ass. He looked at the futas, noticing they were all staring at him as they savagely drilled the models' holes. Fearing for his safety he quickly left, running back to Lola's side just as the futa in the model's pussy moaned. Her cock pulsing as it began flooding the model's pussy with her thick seed to the point its gooey whiteness began seeping out around her cock. As they all walked to their tents the boys saw and heard more women getting their holes pounded, knowing their own voices would soon mirror that of the women around them.

The group soon made it to their tents where Carl and Lola got a large green tent by the bonfire. While Elliot and Roxy got a large beige tent right next to the large pond on the other side of the party. They both walked inside and Elliot was shocked to see just how cozy the inside was. There were large pillows for both of them, 3 heavy blankets on the floor to mimic a soft mattress, and a bright lamp hanging from the ceiling. However what caught his attention the most were the bottle of lube and the pack of condoms. Roxy grabbed the condoms and opened the tent's flap, tossing them outside with a smile on her face. Elliot looked out the tent and saw Lola do the same, tossing the condom in their tent on the ground. Their pack joined the numerous others on the ground outside the tents, letting Elliot know that not a single futa had any intention to use them.

Roxy walked up to Elliot and leaned against him until he fell back onto the soft tent floor only for her to quickly follow him. Before he could react he was laying on his back with Roxy's large body laying on top of him, dwarfing his own.

"R-Roxy, maybe we can take things a bit slo....MMPPHH!!"

She dove in and cut off his sentence by darting her tongue into his mouth. Elliot quickly lost himself in the kiss, something that Roxy loved. She began grinding her large bulge against Elliot's own far smaller one, bullying his tiny penis. He was still deeply lost in the passionate makeout session they were sharing but was still alert enough to grasp the growing mass digging into him.

'Holy shit! It feels even bigger than it looks and...it's still growing! Oh god...I'm...I'm gonna have to...to take...that...that monster!'

He was so excited and scared that despite using the bathroom earlier back at the ladies apartment he suddenly had the urge to pee.

"W-W-Wait, Roxy!"

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I uh...I have to pee!"

"Oh, bathrooms by the big bonfire, ya can't miss it!"

"O-Okay!"

"Don't take too long ya here! I'm waiting on ya for our first time."

Elliot quickly got to his feet and made his way out of the tent. He followed the path to the porter potty and quickly got inside, immediately noticing the copious amount of cum in the toilet. Not caring Elliot fished out his penis before letting out a sigh of relief as he drained his blatter which had the added benefit of calming him down slightly. Once he was done he opened the door and was about to head back to Roxy but noticed a woman was staring at him from the bonfire. She waved at him with a big smile on her face and not wanting to make things awkward Elliot returned the wave with a smile of his own, although his smile was far weaker. Unfortunately for him the woman took that as a sign of Elliot wanting her. He watched as she opened the front flap on her onesie, releasing her huge cock and giving it a few strokes, quickly waking up the beast to its full size of what Elliot guessed had to be around 10 inches.

She eagerly began making her way through the maze of tents towards Elliot and he took off knowing full well what awaited him if she got a hold of him. His trip to the bathroom had turned into a game of cat and mouse where if he lost his ass would be stuffed with the horny futas cock. Despite the starting distance between them the futa had managed to quickly close the gap and was now no more than 15 feet behind him. The horror movie fanatic within Elliot made his mind play the Jaws theme as a literal predator was closing in on him. Knowing it was only a matter of time before he was caught Elliot decided to offer someone else to the futa as a sacrifice.

He saw a girl that was completely nude leaving her tent and made a beeline towards her. His horny stalker was so close now that she was almost within arms reach.

"I almost gotcha, slut! Our game's almost over and when I get you...OoOoHhHh, your ass is gonna get drilled by my cock all night long!"

Luckily for Elliot he managed to change directions last minute causing the futa to run straight into the unsuspecting naked girl. He heard the two of them collide and took the opportunity to get out of sight, hiding behind an unoccupied tent. Elliot heard nothing at first, his heart beating at thousand beats a minute, wondering whether or not his butt was safe. He thought for a moment that his plan had failed and that the futa was still looking for him but after a few more seconds he heard the sounds he was praying for.

"Watch where you're...Oh? Oooooohh, you got some really nice lips there! Looks soft too!"

"What are you...Hey...HEY! GET...GET OFF ME!"

"Relax! You're at this party meaning you're here for some futa cock! I'll give you a proper dicking...right after having those lips wrapped around the base of my cock for a couple minutes!"

"W-WAIT! THERE'S...THERE'S NOW WAY! YOUR COCK'S TOO....MMPPPHHH!!"

"Mmmmm, that's one hell of a seal! Time to play one of my favorite songs."

*GLUK*GLUK*GLUK*

"Ooooh, c'mon slut! Take it...deeper!"

"HHRRGHHH!!!"

"Fuuuuuck! Hope you're not hungry cuz I haven't cum in a couple days! Imma give you a full course meal!"

Elliot peeked around the corner of the tent he was hiding behind to verify that the futa's full attention was on the girl. He saw the naked girl on her back with the futa straddling her chest and pinning her hands above her head while the futa vigorously pumped the large cock into her mouth. Elliot didn't have the best angle to see things clearly but knew the futa's cock had made its may down the girl's throat by the bulge sliding up and down her neck. He saw how much the girl was struggling with the cock in her throat and felt bad for her after noticing she was barely half way down its length.

He watched for a few more seconds before quickly but very quietly making his way back towards his area after seeing the futa begin forcefully sliding the remainder of her large cock down the poor girl's throat. As he walked through the field of tents he noticed that all the moans he was hearing were accompanied by groans as well. He realized that these girls were getting absolutely railed, some with cocks so large that Elliot struggled to understand how they even managed to fit inside of them. He couldn't believe that his whole life he tried to be the big manly stud he envisioned for himself when in reality even they didn't hold a candle to these futas.

Not wanting to go through another cat and mouse chase with another futa he quickly began making his way back to his area. He thought he'd be terrified after witnessing what he just put the girl through and a part of him definitely was but there was also a bit of lust mixed in with his fear. A growing part of himself wanted to be in her position, to be used like by a futa in such crude manner, and to possibly be filled with her cum. Elliot knew what was waiting for him once he got back to Roxy but seeing it happen first hand had put more validity behind the facts.

'I'm...I'm gonna get get fucked! A...A cock...A really big cock is gonna go in my ass! It doesn't get gayer than this...but...it's...it's Roxy. I already accepted the fact she's got a dick but...I guess I never fully grasped what that meant.'

Confused and still a bit conflicted he continued walking toward his and Roxy's tent. It was no more than 50 yards away and despite the conflicted emotions he was feeling he was eager to get back to her. He was so focused on feeling the warmth of Roxy's hugs that he didn't realize where he was. Just when he thought he was home free and couldn't get hornier he passed Carl's tent, hearing the ecstasy filled voice of his best friend.

"UGH! UUUGGGHHH F-FUUUUCK!!"

"Mmmm, you did it mi amor!! You took the whole thing!!"

"UGH! UUUGGGHHH, IT'S...IT'S SO BIG!!"

"We're just getting started, babe!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"OOOH!! OOOHHH GAWD!!"

"You like my cock don't you, puta!"

"OOOOHHH! YESSS! OOOOHHH GAWD I LOVE IT!!"

"Dime chica...where is it? Where's my cock!"

"M-MY PUSSY! YOUR HUGE COCKS IN MY FUCKING PUSSY!!"

"And it's all mine! C'mere, it's time I turn you into a girl."

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

Hornier than ever and curious to see how his best friend was doing Elliot decided to take a peek. He crouched down and carefully unzipped the tent's flap, opening it just wide enough for him to get a clear view. The scene playing out in front of him was one that the old versions of Carl and himself would never have even entertained the thought of. Yet here it was, happening right in front of him with no sign of stopping. Carl was on his back with his legs on Lola's shoulders, getting his ass drilled by her huge Mexican cock. This was the first time Elliot was seeing Lola's cock and the comparison wasn't even needed to know it was very big. She had the same length as the futa that had chased him but definitely beat her in terms of girth and ball size. Lola's cock was so thick it stretched Carl's anal ring to the point it looked like it slightly constricted the throbbing invader.

Carl had a bulge in his stomach that reached all the way to his belly button that rhythmically throbbed with what had to be Lola's heartbeat. At first Elliot thought the moans coming from Carl were a bit exaggerated but one look at his friend's face said otherwise. Carl had drool running down the corner of his lips, his toes were curling each time Lola buried her huge cock in him, his eyes were fluttering while remaining partially lidded but it was his voice that truly convinced Elliot. Carl sounded as if he was in heaven experiencing absolute ecstasy. Elliot watched as Lola let go of Carl's legs and rotated him on her cock, not withdrawing a single inch in the process. Now on his stomach she proceeded to pick up the pace and go to town on his big bubble butt, slamming her cock into him with a ferocity that made Carl release even sluttier moans than before.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"UUGGHH! L-LOLA!!"

"Siii! Say my name! Who's pussy is this?"

"F-F-FFFFUUUGGHHHH!! YOURS!!! MY...MY PUSSY'S YOURS! MY WHOLE BODY IS YOURS!!"

"Mmmm, that's my good little puta! Gonna be in this tight pussy everyday from now on!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

Elliot was about to quietly leave, not wanting to intrude on his friend's most intimate moment but stopped when he noticed something. Carl was breathing harder, and although they were barely visible since Lola's far bigger and superior balls kept slamming into his, Elliot could see Carl's balls had scrunched up tightly against his penis. So much so that it had a steady stream of precum dripping from its tip. Lola also noticed and began to fuck Carl even harder, leaning forwards to kiss all along his neck before speaking in sultry voice right into his ear.

"Ooooh, someone's gonna cum! My cock's about to turn you into a girl Carl!"

"OOOOHH! SOME....SOMETHING'S....HAPPENING!!"

"Mhm, you're gonna squirt for me like a proper woman! I'm gonna fuck the last piece of manhood out of you.

Elliot watched as Carl's entire being began shuddering and he heard him take one final deep breath before releasing his first cry as Lola's girlfriend.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"OOH! OOOOOOOOHHHH, I'M GONNA...OOOOOOOOHHHH!!"

"Thaaat's it baby! Let it all out for me! Mmmm, look at you squirting! From now on my cock's the only thing you gotta focus on. I'll take care of you so you don't have to work and I'll buy you whatever you want, just give me this tight pussy whenever I want it, okay?"

"UUUGGGHHH! Y-YESSS LOLA! AN...ANYTHING FOR YOU YOU AND YOUR COCK! OOOOHHH GAWD I FUCKING LOVE IT!!"

"Mmmm, I knew you would...Carlie!!"

A pleasure filled jolt of electricity ran up Elliot's spine after hearing what had become of Carl. His roommate, his best friend Carl, no longer existed. He was now reborn as Carlie, a gorgeous woman with a big bubble butt whose sole purpose was to satisfy the beast between Lola's legs and Elliot could tell his friend was all for it. Each thrust Lola made into Carl's ass made his tiny penis squirt another rope which brought a big smile to her face.

Elliot quietly began backing away and continued making his way back to Roxy. He was about to reach his tent when he heard someone call his name. He turned around trying to see who called him but began to feel a bit uneasy when he noticed the same futa from before staring at him with fluttering eyes as she roughly face fucked the girl he had sacrificed, her body now completely limp with cum sputtering out of her mouth with each thrust. It was only when he gave his surroundings one last scan did he see 2 familiar faces in the crowd, making their way towards him.

'Is that...the twins?'

As they got closer he was able to verify it was them, their beautiful matching faces an unforgettable sight. Elliot gave them a look over and gasped at the sight of their choice of attire. They were both wearing matching elephant onesies with the trunk being right at their crotches. Elliot didn't need to guess what was inside of it, especially since both of them briefly stopped to look at a girl eagerly giving a futa a master class handjob. The elephant trunk on their onesies quickly went from hanging between their legs to jutting straight ahead of them after seeing the futa unload all over the girl's face. He struggled to take his eyes off the two monsters in front of him, noticing that they both outclassed Lola in every category, with Vicky in particular having balls slightly bigger than her sister.

The twins soon made it to Elliot and they both had huge smiles on their faces after seeing him in the outfit Roxy bought him. Vicky was licking her lips right in front of him but Zoey was far bolder stroking her elephant trunk while staring directly into Elliot's eyes.

"H-Hey guys!"

He expected a friendly hello in return but instead the twins got straight to the point.

Zoey approached him first, still stroking her cock through her onesie.

"Did Roxy fuck you yet?"

"N-No but...but she's..."

"Perfect! How about you let me fuck you first? Get you used to having something big, hard, and throbbing inside that amazing ass of yours."

"Oooh! Uuhhh b-but Roxy's my...well...I'm Roxy's girlfriend now!"

A defeated look quickly formed on Zoey's face at the news Elliot was now in a relationship with Roxy. Ordinarily she wouldn't care and would just pounce and have her way with whoever she wanted but Roxy was a good friend. Zoey leaned in and kissed Elliot without warning, darting her tongue into his mouth. The kiss was passionate but short, lasting no more than 5 seconds before she broke it and looked at him again.

"Damn, I really wanted you Elliot! Roxy's a good person, she'll treat you right just...remember to breathe...and relax. Seriously with what's waiting for you tonight you'll need all your strength."

"W-What's waiting for me?"

"You'll find out real soon. See you around, Elliot! If you need me I'll be somewhere in this maze draining my balls into some slut but feel free to find me if you want a turn. I'll save a nice big load just for you, cutie!"

Zoey began grinding her cock against this side of Elliot's ass and even slapped her cock against it a few times before taking her leave. Elliot's face was now a bit red after not only having his butt humped but also because of the fact he now realized just how desirable he truly was to these special women. He shifted his attention to Vicky who watched her sister grab a girl who was dressed in a slutty white bunny onesie that had its back flap open which showed off her perky butt. Zoey pulled her into a tent despite the fact the girl clearly seemed very reluctant to do so. Once inside their shadowy outline of their bodies showed Vickey that her sister got straight to it, pulling her cock out and introducing it to the woman's lips. Elliot tapped Vicky to get her attention and she turned around to face him, the damp tip of her stiff elephant trunk almost slapping him in the face.

1...7891011...13