Acceptance & Submission; a Submissive's...

Story Info
Fictional Story [Female on Male] For Adults Only Acceptance.
1.4k words
2.48
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fictional Story [Female on Male] For Adults Only

Acceptance & Submission; a Submissive's Discipline & Truth Fictional Story [Female on Male]

Hi, I'm Hayden,

Well, where do I begin! First, the submission part started when Samantha (Sam for short) went on a week long business trip to which I, Hayden had to stay back home because I had to work myself. Sam always left me a Honey Do List of about 5 things. Two of which weren't that important but needed to be done, the other two were really important. Of course, taking the trash out and laundry were always the P.S. at the end of all of them.

As she left out for the airport, she leaned into give me a kiss and grabbed my balls squeezing them then whispered into my ear, "that list better be done, all of it when I get back". I of course said, "Yes' mam" while the pain of my balls shot straight to my brain. She gave me another kiss and a good smack on my ass then said to me, "Good Boy, ya better be". As she grabs her purse (luggage already in the car) she says walking out the door, "if you're not a good boy you'll find out what's going to happen when I get back".

I gasp a sigh of fear.

The next couple days go by and work loads got major. Knowing the Honey Do List, I knocked the laundry out the first day as normal daily routine. Then the next day after it was going to be the trash since it was trash day the next morning. I even cleaned the three toilets in the condo and mopped the kitchen Al of that wasn't on the list but did them anyway.

I knew I had to go to the Paint Store to get the new paint for repainting the spare guest bedroom and bathroom. I put that off until Wednesday. We would be having a painter come over to do that job but we had to buy the pain ourselves or the work would be more than what Sam agreed to. Sam already called the manager at the store to let her know what paint I was to pick up.

Wednesday came and I got tied up at work late and was supposed to go to the paint store that morning to get the 2--5 gallons of paint but simply forgot. I did not know that the store was closing on Thursday for an employee event. Same expected to see the paint at the inside front door when she came home. That night I was like OH FUCK! Terrified of my fuck up I completed the rest of the Honey Do List hoping that Same would forgive me for not getting that damn paint. SHIT! I fucked up. I was so sick of myself that I consumed a whole two bottles of wine since I was off Friday.

I didn't know that Sam was coming home at noon Friday. I was still in the bed after drinking that wine. I was in the bed completely naked. I did not know that Samantha came in because I was completely Totally Knocked Out Cold asleep, but-ass naked. I heard her clear her voice and clearing out my eyes waking up I saw her standing by the bed staring me down with a semi-smirk, hell it could have been her resting bitchface on her face. She must have went through the condo to see if I got things done. Thank God I did or things might have been worse. Sam asked me, "where's the paint I told you to go get?" I gave her the legitimate excuse about work. She wasn't buying it, not one bit. She did not yell at me just started to cerebrally assassinate me with words that hurt more that any spanking would.

Sam, "You have no excuse, I even called this morning to check and see if you showed up at the paint store, you didn't". She started shaking her head and crossed her arms. I knew then I've really fucked up. She told me that the paint store will be open Saturday morning and she would take me. Sam also said, "that isn't the punishment, you're gonna have a blistered ass for it because no excuse for being forgetfully lazy is enough. That's going to get nipped really quick so it doesn't happen again."

WHY YOU MY LOVE GETTING DISCIPLINED YOU ASK?

BECAUSE BAD BOYS NEED TO BE DISCIPLINED, THAT'S WHY MY LOVE.

BECAUSE I LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU THAT MUCH TOO.

CONSIDER IT LOVING BEHAVIOR CORRECTION.

I LOVE YOU BABY, THAT"S WHY I'm DOING THIS FOR YOU...

Sam told me not to get out of the bed. She went to her closet to get her special belt. I started to shake. I knew what was coming. I buried my face in the pillow as I heard her come over to the bed. Sam ordered me to stay put like I was. She told me that I agreed to this lifestyle in my submission to her. She also said, "I'm not mad at you just strongly disappointed at my behavior", she also told me, "I'm not going to divorce or separate for anything, we were together for the long-haul". Before she started she leaned down and whispered in my ear that she loved me and that this belt spanking was for my own good and that it hurts her more to have to do it. I grabbed the headboard railing tight as I could.

For a dead-on 30 minutes I received the most excruciatingly painful belting of my life. 10 to 15 minutes in I was crying my eyes out in so much pain and self-disgust. For the last 10 minutes I was screaming in the pillow crying like a little boy over his mother's knee being spanked. When it was all over, Sam sat down on the bed caressing my back to calm me down. She skirted around my freshly blistered booty and rubbed my legs. She then went to the bathroom to get the Aloe Cooling Gel she uses on sunburns and came back to gently apply some to my bottom, it felt like arctic ice. The pain went down a little bit but not much. She told me to stay face down while it dried and she be back. I did what I was told.

30 minutes went by as I lay there still crying a little bit when Samantha came back. She heard me crying. She came to the bed and held me in her arms like a little boy. She started to rock me in her arms while running her fingers in my hair. All the while telling me how much she loved me. It was the most loving of all experiences that we've ever had together. It was the moment in time where our bond of love truly was consecrated. She even began to cry a little bit. Sam Told me, "I love you so much that I'm never going to leave you, never I don't care what you do as long as you don't cheat, and I damn well know you're not going to do that I'd rather do this than leave you", she even told me that she forgave me and that if she'd ever needed it that she granted me the permission to discipline her the same on the same level. Then she held me tight and gave me a wet long kiss. We just held each other so tight for hours ( we forgot about time that afternoon). This was the first time that Sam being the Alpha dominate woman she is submitted to me, her submissive.

Sam said softly that she'd order pizzas for tonight that we'd be staying in bed together for a lot longer. She also said that I'd have to apologize to the Paint Store manager Saturday morning with her stand there. I agreed with a Yes' mam and a kiss. She returned that kiss. Sam grabbed her cellphone and order two pizzas our favorites and 2 liters of Dr. Peppers We laid there until 7 p.m.

THE END FOR NOW....more parts coming soon.

Publication Note: This is Part 1 of a Series. Stay Tuned. I hope you loved it and please comment, would love to know how good it was. Peace!