Accepted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, just about bed time! Big day tomorrow!" Sarah said as she bounced up from the bed and went to the bathroom to begin getting ready. As she left, Sam quickly snapped away from me and looked towards the bookshelf.

"Sam?" I said, in my slightly improving female voice, "Do you think this is a good idea?" He slowly moved his head back towards me, once again eyeing me up and down. It was slightly uncomfortable at first, but it seemed like there was a small hint of desire in his gaze.

"I might have been joking before, but you loot hot, Sasha."

Sasha. The way he said it gave me chills. "Thanks," I replied softly, "I should get to sleep too. I'll see you two in the morning."

As I walked past the bed to the door, I noticed Sam adjusting himself. He pushed his hand down on his crotch before turning back towards the bookshelf, completely averting eye contact as I walked by. I snuck another look as I walked out and could visibly see his pants straining.

My best friend just got turned on by me! Hah!

I smiled to myself and walked out to the guest room, really focusing on my walk to make sure my ass moved with every step. I wasn't gay by any means, but this was too good to pass up! I made it to the end of the hallway, shaking my tight ass the entire way down. Before entering the room, I snapped back around, quick enough to catch Sam staring. Startled, he shook his head and shifted his entire body away from the hall. I closed my door just in time to see his hand once again touch the front of his crotch. Even from the opposite side of the hall, I could tell he was no sporting a nice sized tent due to his growing erection.

"Tomorrow will definitely be interesting."

12