Accepting Her Terms

Story Info
She Asks Financee To Accept Her Terms Of Freedom.
2.3k words
3.94
8.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers

Claire is an incredible sight, and she agreed to become my wife, but what she didn't agree to was only having sex with the same person for the rest of her life. She made it clear she didn't intend to function like that. She wasn't 'built that way,' she said. "You may become my husband, but you won't be my only lover," she stated emphatically.

Sex with her is fantastic, we get along wonderfully, and she is a feast for the eyes. It was hard for me to accept her terms, to agree to give her the freedom to be sexual with other people. I had not been raised that way, had never thought of marriage in those terms, and I had never known anyone who had been in such a lifestyle.

Over the next week I spent a lot of time thinking about her conditions, whether I could do such a thing, whether I could handle being a husband whose wife had sex with other men. I spent a great deal of energy researching the subject, reading about men who did live that way, listening to interviews with men who did and accepted their lives and even favored it. I also spent time fantasizing about the situation, imagining her involved with other guys, seeing it in my mind and trying to figure out how I would handle it.

I asked her to talk to me about what she expected and wanted from me, what she envisioned our marriage to be like. Would she expect to have a dating life, to bring men home with her, or did she think we would just have separate lives? She told me many of the men in polyamorous relationships were friends with their wife's lovers, that they build friendships and bonds with those men.

"I have a suggestion," she said. "Why don't you see what it is like? Why not try it once and see if you can handle it? I will bring a friend to the house and you can watch me with him and see what you think. Maybe watching me with someone will let you know if you can manage it. What do you think?"

It sounded crazy. To watch her have sex with someone would probably blow my mind. It was not something I had ever thought of before. I could not imagine seeing the woman I love being fucked by someone else. What was strange was that we agreed on most everything else: politics, food, what we liked to do with our leisure time, and what we valued in our lives. It just was that we thought differently about sex.

"You like porn, right?" she asked, trying to build her case. I did, and I thought for a minute about the similarities. I did like watching other people having sex. That is what porn is. That is true. But did I want to watch the woman I love having sex with other people? Would that be like seeing two people fuck I didn't know?

I did love her and wanted to spend my life with her. There was no denying that. So the question was, did I love her enough to accept her terms, and could I if I even wanted to? I finally decided I needed to give it a try. I had to find out, and her suggestion was one possible way to see. The problem, of course, was that I could find out the hard way that I could not handle it. That was the risk. If I decided to do as she suggested, I could find out I was not able to handle it and suffer the loss, cause myself pain, but I would suffer the loss no matter what if she would not alter her position and I would lose her anyway.

Our wedding was on hold, and whether it ever came about depended completely on me, whether I could accept her terms, whether I could have her be sexual with others, and I didn't actually know if she meant only men. She had told me about things she had done in her early life, although the stories seemed unbelievable. They were just way out of my experience level. Some of the stories challenged my beliefs. It wasn't that I though she made them up, but I just didn't know people did those things. Orgies, swinging, key parties just seemed to be fantasy.

I said I would try what she had suggested. I would watch her with someone and see how I reacted. I doubted that I could, but I promised to give it a try at least.

"Think of it as porn," she suggested. "Like you're watching a sex tape. You enjoy those, so just pretend it is a video of people having sex."

We had been having sex for six months and it was fantastic, better than I ever thought possible, sex like I had dreamed about for years. She is simply a wonderful sex partner, and not being with her is frightening. I am almost tempted to accept her terms out of desperation. However, if I could not handle it, things could turn really badly really quick.

I sucked it up, agreed to try, and picked a day for the big test. Claire contacted a friend, explained to him what we were doing, and arranged for him to meet us at our house.

I was really nervous, scared to death, but incredibly excited. I felt like a freshman going to his first dance with the queen of the prom and having to dance in front of the crowd on television in my underwear. In other words I was terrified.

When he knocked at the door my heart almost stopped and I felt dizzy. He was far too good looking for my tastes. I wanted him to be ugly and not at all desirable, but then if he was she wouldn't want to have sex with him, and I guess that was the idea.

They kissed at the door and my heart sank, except that I had to admit that it was one sexy fucking kiss. The other thing I had to admit was that I was as turned on as if I was the one about to be fucking her.

I sat and watched as he undressed her, taking off one item at a time, starting with her blouse, then her skirt, her panties and bra, and finally helping her slip out of her stockings, which I was surprised she had worn. I guess she wanted him to be able to take off a lot of things.

By the time she was nude, and he'd shed his clothes, I was so excited I was literally shaking with anticipation. He slowly kissed every part of her body and finished by spending a great deal of time with her lovely mouth. Even before he finished kissing her I realized I had a full blown erection and a heart rate of about 200.

An amazing thing happened that Friday afternoon in May. I discovered I liked it: relished actually seeing my wife being penetrated by another man's cock. I loved it. It was incredible. Nearly as good as doing it myself, seeing her take an erect penis into her splayed pussy was fantastic, almost as good as being the one doing the penetrating. And perhaps the sexiest thing of all was seeing them kiss. I was astonished how sexy it was watching him kiss her. Perhaps the sexiest thing of all, although seeing him enter her was incredible, far beyond my expectation, but the kiss was totally amazing.

She then scooted down and took him in her mouth, sliding her lips up and down his shaft, sucking on the length of his erect penis. Then she did an unbelievable thing. She let him come in her mouth, which was amazing, but it wasn't the coup de grace. After he came she got up and came to me and kissed me, but she had not swallowed, she had held his cum in her mouth to share with me. When she kissed me she let it slide from her mouth to mine. It startled me, but when I realized what she was doing, I accepted it. It was amazingly arousing, like being part of her sex with him, like sharing her intimately.

How did she know that I would like it? I was amazed at myself and at how she had known, or at least figured that I would like seeing her be fucked by someone else. After he left she asked me what I thought, if I enjoyed it at any level. Cautiously, I admitted I did. I said I was amazed that I did, but I really had. I admitted that the cum sharing surprised me, but that it was also very erotic, that I actually liked her doing it.

"Thought you would," she said. "Somehow, I figured you would like that. It was just a spur of the moment thing, but I thought of it and went ahead and took a chance. I admitted that seeing her being fucked was far more of a turn on than I ever expected. I said it surprised me about myself, but she said a lot of men do find it erotic to see their wives and girlfriends being fucked by another dude.

She asked if I would every like to see it again. "If it is as hot as it was this time, of course I would. It amazes me, but I guess it is not as bad as I thought, sharing you with other people."

"What about a woman?" she asked with a wink.

"A woman?" I said with surprise.

"I like being with a lady now and then," she said. "I got to like pussy in college. You know, college roommates, and things. We would get horny and take it out on each other," she said. "Got to like pussy real well."

Well, I watched her with another one of her "friends" and it was just as good as the first time. I decided there was no problem being married to a woman who like to fuck other people if I could enjoy watching them now and then.

I accepted her terms and we set the date for the wedding. We were married on June 12, 1996, and I had the pleasure of watching her fuck the best man and one of the ushers. I accepted the fact that I am a "watcher" and enthusiastically admit my voyeuristic tendencies and delight in their benefits.

When she made her announcement that she did not intend to be a "faithful wife" I thought that would be the end of it for us, but it was just the beginning, and I have learned to be a cuckold husband with a wife who loves fucking and loves doing it with as many people as possible. I didn't expect I would be able to handle that, but I not only handle it I luxuriate in it. I love it. I am committed to it, and it has become a big part of my life.

The last thing she asked me one night after our wedding was when I wanted to see her with a woman. I brightened, then nodded. "Soon," I said. "I would love that," I added. "You have someone in mind?" I asked. She smiled, told me she had asked a friend of hers if she would be interested in showing off for my husband.

"She said she would love to," Claire said. "I asked her to come over this weekend. Would you like that?" I nodded and smiled, totally accepting my status as a husband who loves to watch.

When Nancy came over I was literally climbing the walls, so excited I could barely stand it. I watched the two women kiss and hold one another, exploring the other person's body with both hands moving over the curves and countryside.

Each of them undressed the other, taking off one item of clothing at a time and doing it slowly and seductively. When they had a part of the other person nude, they would kiss that part of them, licking and sucking on the other woman's flesh.

Claire's hands went to Nancy's pussy and she cupped a hand under her friend's cunt, slipping a finger into her female lover's slit. She seemed to be hooking a finger to find Nancy's G-spot, then when she found it she led her friend to the bed and concentrated on the interior location, rubbing it and causing the other woman to moan and thrash about. When Nancy came she tensed, then a shot of fluid flew from her pussy and covered the bed. I had never seen anything like it. Seeing a woman squirt was wonderful and I wanted to know more about it.

When Nancy had left I asked Claire to tell me all about squirting, what she did exactly, how it felt to her friend, if she had ever done it herself. She said she loved it and would show me what to do. "I love it," Claire said eagerly.

It has been a while since I first learned I was a bone fide watcher, a true voyeur, and I have seen my wife with many, many men and women in the course of our marriage. I was hesitant to accept her "terms" in the beginning, but I certainly am glad I took her suggestion and actually watched her getting fucked or giving pleasure to another woman.

Our marriage has evolved and I have been made aware of things in me I never knew about before. I do like watching her get fucked, and as she said I like porn, so it should not have been a surprise to me. You may want to take a chance and learn something about yourself. Good luck if you try. You may learn, as I did, that you can really enjoy it as well.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers