All Comments on 'Accepting Her Terms'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

If it is a loving and consensual relationship, who am I to judge. Having been the other guy in many of these scenarios, I actually have a lot of respect for those couple who can do this in a loving consensual way.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I really liked this story! Very erotic, I should write about sharing my first wife, I sure enjoyed that and so did all the guys I shared her with. Each time she fucked another guy she seemed to become a better and more enthusiastic fuck! I loved it. I also realized that if another guy spent the time to "get her motor running" then I didn't have to. I could just stick my cock in and start stroking!" 5 stars for a great read, everything was good. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've tried to imagine a more thoroughly unpleasant story plot as this one. I suppose it would appeal to a convinced masochist. I'm also deficient in not being able to understand other readers who offer comments that seem as if they think this plot is actually real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope - whats mine is mine

49ers6949ers6910 months ago

When I began reading the story I didn't think it would turn out the way it did. Sorry not a fan of cuck stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nakedcraving,

Thank you. This story has reassured me that I am not alone in this cuckold life.

All my nine previous girlfriends and first wife fucked other guys behind my back, but eventually flaunted it. They all admitted to me the flaunting was their way of being completely honest with me and the flaunting was purely their way of including me in their sexual escapades.

Eventually, I thought it was cool they were so sexual. It turned me on. Guys pursued each of them. I acted big, all the guys wanted what I had.

Funny thing is all of them eventually left me for guys with huge cocks. We all still live in the same town. When I see them they still flaunt it.

My current wife, after a long talk exploring our life and loves, knows everything and has now started dating too.

At first I was not sure what they saw in me that I did not know. How did they all know this about me. But now regardless of their perception and realization of my hidden desires, I am devoted to their happiness and needs to be with other men.. -FH

Freudzslip69Freudzslip697 months ago

Great story, but I would have liked to see it go further. Did he get physically involved (a threesome)? And, surely, as they did it more and more, other things that they both enjoyed, or found out that they did, would happen. My ex wife and I would get into extra person sexual activity. I liked seeing her fuck other men on occasion. But, I was l always there and in control...which was really what she wanted. Although she was getting the physical pleasure out of it, even more she enjoyed giving me the pleasure of watching, and usually participating in it as well. We did just about everything one could think of...and more.

I would be remiss if I didn’t also mention that almost all men that like this sort of thing are bi-sexual...which is how I used to describe myself. Now I call myself Pansexual, which really describes me more accurately.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think the best part is when you help feed her lover's cock into her pussy. You hold her cunt open with one hand and use the other hand to stuff his cock into her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So why does it never occur to this author (who really loves her men to be cucks) to have a husband/fiance even just once tell the demanding wife “No, but I will agree to an open marriage. What’s good for the gander is good for the goose”. Let’s see the hypocritical wife’s true colors explode as she tries to set their relationship up in her favor only! No real man would accept a one way cuck relationship - things need to be equal between a man and wife, and if she doesn’t accept this then the marriage was never meant to be. No woman who claims to love her husband would cuck him - I know there are many cuck relationships in the real world, but in my opinion these are not real marriages, they are built love but on extreme desperation with a sadomasochistic core, which is profoundly unhealthy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

When I read Anonymous -FH comments:

"Nakedcraving,

Thank you. This story has reassured me that I am not alone in this cuckold life.

All my nine previous girlfriends and first wife fucked other guys behind my back, but eventually flaunted it. They all admitted to me the flaunting was their way of being completely honest with me and the flaunting was purely their way of including me in their sexual escapades.

Eventually, I thought it was cool they were so sexual. It turned me on. Guys pursued each of them. I acted big, all the guys wanted what I had.

Funny thing is all of them eventually left me for guys with huge cocks. We all still live in the same town. When I see them they still flaunt it.

My current wife, after a long talk exploring our life and loves, knows everything and has now started dating too.

At first I was not sure what they saw in me that I did not know. How did they all know this about me. But now regardless of their perception and realization of my hidden desires, I am devoted to their happiness and needs to be with other men.. -FH"

My first thought was how honest his comments were and how brave he was to tell of his journey. I still believe that. But now a I realize we should all be proud of him for realizing it is all about his repeated effort to please the women he has been with and their pleasures, including his current wife.

He really should be proud of him self too for achieving this hight of realization.

Cuckolding is normal and natural just like any other sexual preference. Many sex therapist and researchers have covered this issue that cuckolding is becoming more and more accepted and quite popular. -Cuckold Believer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...