All Comments on 'Accepting I’m A Bottom Pt. 01'

by london_james2010

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
510mike510mikeover 1 year ago

Definitely hope Part II is planned! Acceptance isn't complete.

tulsabigdaddytulsabigdaddyover 1 year ago

Been there, done that. Reminded me of a gym I belonged to years ago that was for the whole family. In the wet part of the men’s locker room were a couple of saunas and a hot tub that accommodated about 15 men. A few more if it was crowded. 99% of the men were nude in the locker room, saunas snd required nudity in the hot tub.

The hot tub was both loud and powerful. There were built-in steps for entering and exiting. Best place to sit was opposite the steps as anyone getting in faced you naked while they descended. That was the menu of the day.

With the intense circulation and bubbles everywhere, once seated others couldn’t see what was going on beneath the surface. The signal was his foot touching mine or vice versa. I loved mutual Jack-offs there and often wondered how much sperm was circulated after a normal morning before work. Frequently a finger might find its way north. Different men, different techniques. Watching naked men shoulder deep in churning water was fun - because of the involuntary gasp of air just before a man started to shoot. I’d try to remember who was game and sit by them next time.

After a workout and hot tub with a happy ending followed by a shower in the open shower room (4 heads on each side), we would dry off, put our suits and ties and go downtown to work.

Those were the days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well they didn’t tal much as their texts said, but it was hot and sexy. Hope they continue in the next chapter.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 1 year ago

Just like guys who love watching two women go at it in porn, I’m intrigued by male-male sex. This was a very well written story that provided some insight as to why two middle aged men might get together. I really enjoyed it.

KevFlynnKevFlynnover 1 year ago

Hot. I’ve had guys suck me off but never reciprocated. Love the idea of having a soft cock grow in your mouth and get large and sucking it till it explodes in your mouth. Still looking for the right guy.

sissychloesissychloeover 1 year ago

Brought back lots of lovely memories of chariots shoreditch. My favourite rooms were the darkroom and the cinema room before they changed it. Sadly like many of the london gay establishments its no longer with us. The only thing i struggled with was the chariots group indifferencve to trans folk. it would have been lovely to be able to have had trans specific days. It didnt stop me meeting lots of lovely alpha males though. they soon got the gist seeing a sissy in a chastity cage with her pink nail varnish and smooth skin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve been married to my wife for almost 3 years now. I relate to this story way too much… I’ve been curious to explore my sexuality for a while now, and all this story did is intensify that desire. I need a massage like this… maybe by two male masseuses. One isn’t enough!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlondon_james2010@london_james2010
Married for many years with a gorgeous, blonde wife with whom I have a pretty good sex life, yet I want more. At present that more is coming from my experimentation with my sexuality. Am I an oddball or are there more of us out there?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES