Accepting the Asian Role Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, sounds fair except for the last one. I think if you're able to bring friends over, I should also be able to bring friends over. We will stay in my room."

"Ok, only if they stay in your room. And maybe if you can limit it to 2 times a week. Because I usually only have my friends over 2 times a week."

"Ok fine, I'll have friends over 2 times a week and they'll be in my room." I didn't tell her I would be fucking like animals inside my room.

And with that, we agreed and I would be moving in in 2 weeks.

I didn't get good vibes from her after the call. She seemed like another one of those sexless conservative type Asians who would complain about everything. It made me wonder why she was 31 and still single. In any case, I would deal with her once I got there. She was quite pretty and despite her older age, she still looked fuckable. My assumption was that sex would fix her stupid attitude.

I got out of my gym clothes and started to masturbate again. I needed my post-gym nut. This time I thought of Emma and what she would think of my muscular body and horse dick. If I walked around naked in her home, would she drop to her knees and service me like a good Asian girl?

Two weeks later, I finally made the move to Asia.

I took a taxi from the airport to Emma's apartment. It was in a nice neighborhood.

I got to her unit and she opened the door. First thing that caught me off guard was how tall she was--well comparatively tall. She was 5ft7 and around 115lbs. Taller than most Asian girls I've encountered.

She had on a sleeveless top and some leggings. Her breasts and curves along her slender profile made her look sumptuous. She looked immaculate with her natural makeup. It suited her well given her age.

In return, she commented on my height and build. Obviously I towered over her. She said I looked muscular which was fitting for me to impose my strength and dominance.

She gave me a quick home tour. There were two bedrooms on opposite ends. Her bedroom was slightly larger, she called it her sanctuary and that I should not go in without her permission. My bedroom was bare with just a bed and desk. The living room was minimal and there was an open kitchen.

Lastly, like most places in Asia, there was only a single bathroom. The bathroom was quite spacious, the shower was probably big enough to fit 2 people. There was also a balcony on the side with a laundry machine.

The place looked fine, it had a nice minimalist and neutral decor. Not feminine at all.

She repeated her list of rules again including having guests over.

I settled in and this would be the place where I would live for the next 9 months.

The next week or so, I spent most of my time adjusting to the time change, the new culture, and the humidity and heat.

Emma usually kept to herself. I would usually see her in the mornings during breakfast and then later in the evening. During the day she worked at home and usually ate out for dinner. She would be dressed professionally during the day and in the evening I would see her in very casual homewear. Sometimes when she went to the, she would wear a cute revealing outfit.

I, on the other hand, would usually be in a tank top and shorts. It was just too damn hot all the time, even at home with the AC, it felt warm. Usually after I showered, I would walk out wearing only my towel, if Emma was around, I would see her catch glimpses of me. I knew she felt uncomfortable with a half naked man walking around, but she never said a thing.

One weekend, since we were both free, I invited her to go hang out with me at the pool. To my dismay, she wore a one-piece blue swimsuit that covered a lot. Although it was tight on her body, I couldn't see much skin, especially around her breasts or around her ass.

At least her B size breasts looked a bit bigger than other Asian girls.

I asked her why she didn't wear something more sexy.

"Well, I'm not here to impress anyone," she responded.

"But you have a pretty smoking body. You could attract a lot of guys."

"I'm not some sex object to be looked at. I just wear what looks nice and feel comfortable."

"Is that why you're still single?" I asked.

"What?! That has nothing to do with why I choose to be single."

"Well you're 31, pretty, nice body, successful, educated, why aren't you with a guy?"

"I don't think that's any of your business...."

"All this time, I've never seen you invite a guy over. You sleep at home every night, I haven't seen you sleep overnight elsewhere. So obviously you're not seeing anyone or getting any action."

"I'm quite satisfied with what I have, I don't think I need a man to make me happy."

"So that's all you do? Work hard and pleasure yourself at night? Don't you ever crave sex? The thrill and intimacy? The pleasure that a man brings to your body and mind?"

"No, you're young and you're a guy, not everything is about sex. I don't need a man in my life. I value other things in life. Friends, relationships, experiences."

"But haven't you thought about coming home after a long day and having a man make sweet love to you. And servicing him to satisfy his needs."

"Again, I own my own place, I have a good job, good friends, financially stable. I can be an independent woman. A man is just an afterthought."

"It's probably cause you've only had bad sex so far. Was your ex an Asian guy?"

She hesitated to answer but admitted that she broke up with her Asian ex-boyfriend 2 years ago.

"And you broke up because you two had bad sex right?"

"We broke up among other things, differences in personality."

"Did he have a small dick?"

She grew uncomfortable by the intimate question.

"Did he satisfy you with his little dick? If not, did he at least eat you out and made you cum?"

She stayed silent. I knew she wanted to change topics.

"Seems like I'm right. So basically you had bad sex all that time and now you haven't had sex for the last 2 years," I continued to instigate.

"Look, we don't have to talk about sex. I've only known you for less than two weeks. I don't think I need to get into details about my private sex life. What if I asked you about your sex life? When did you last have sex? All I'll say is that I broke up with my boyfriend because our personalities didn't match and now I can dictate the life I want."

"My sex life is pretty simple, I have sex a lot. Ha!" She was not amused, but I continued, "It's probably because you were too controlling over him. You're the type who has high standards and wants everything your way. I knew an Asian girl from college who was like that too. She was a total bitch. She was over-achieving and not sexually satisfied by her Asian boyfriend so she took out her anger on others. I told her to be more passive and obedient, but she didn't like what I said."

"I would agree with that girl. Asian girls shouldn't have to compromise, they're not helpless. It's such a dumb stereotype that they should be quiet and obedient and depend on their husband. They should speak up and forge their own careers and life and not be held back."

"They're held back by their small dick quick cumming Asian boyfriends and not getting satisfied. If they experienced some real sex and had endless orgasms, they would think otherwise and become a good stay at home submissive girl."

"That makes no sense, no girl is just going to please her man because she's getting good sex."

"That's cause you've never experienced it before."

"Stop it, your white-centric male views are what's wrong with society. You're not going to have any girl you want and not all Asian girls are suddenly going to fall for you and do what you say."

I knew she would go there, blame society and men for her own damn faults.

I got up from the lounge chair and flexed my muscles in front of her. She checked out my chiseled features. I knew she enjoyed looking at my body. I wonder how attracted she was to me.

"Look, I'm twice the size of an Asian girl, I'm taller and stronger than any Asian guy. I've got a ripped chest, abs, plus I'm packing a big tool down there. Girls like strong, masculine, dominant guys--so I'm superior in a lot of ways. They'll definitely want a piece of me."

"No they won't, not with that kind of chauvinistic attitude. Plus size doesn't matter. Asian girls are smarter than that. Stop fooling yourself."

"Ha! Mine's over 8 inches, girls usually go crazy over my big dick. I'll let you see it, but only if you suck it." I grabbed my crotch to entice her.

"Yuck," she retorted, "no thanks. I'm not interested."

She grabbed her headphones and ignored me.

Just as I thought, Emma was one of those Asian girls who thought highly of herself. Her snobby attitude just made things more interesting. I was determined to get a piece of her and see how slutty she would get and prove to her that Asian girls were not all innocent.

After my first week of classes, I already had a slew of Asian girls who wanted to be friends with me. It was quite easy, they all found me exotic and charming. I was only one of a few white guys on campus. I was also probably the most fit and virile.

Minru was the first Asian girl to approach me and make a move on me. She was an 18 year old village girl with darker complexions. She wore braces and was very slim and flat and short, at 5ft3. I was not really attracted to her but she was persistent and kept asking me to hang out and get to know each other.

I went along only because I was really after her 18 year old friend, Jinhee. Jinhee was a bubbly girl with blonde dyed hair and lots of makeup. She looked like one of those Asian idols or dancers. She was quite fit and fair skinned, at 5ft5. I figured, if I was to fuck my first Asian, it should be someone decent looking.

Minru described to me the issue, which was that Jinhee was seeing another guy right now. Though not officially dating, she had been seeing another Asian guy. Minru did not sugar coat it, she did offer her own pussy to me as a consolation.

I was not deterred by it. I made a counteroffer to Minru. I told her that if I could fuck Jinhee first, then I would fuck Minru after.

I was expecting her to give me some hard talk about how it was wrong of me to suggest that and would jeopardize their friendship. But to my surprise, she didn't object. It sounded like she was really desperate for sex.

"Really? You would set me up with Jinhee?" I said.

"Yes of course. Anything you like, you're so sexy," she said teasingly.

"Even if she's seeing another guy right now? It wouldn't affect her relationship?"

"They're not officially dating. He's just some regular Asian guy, who cares. You're a white guy, more rare, it's better she has sex with you first."

"And you won't be jealous? Why would you do that for me?"

"It's ok. I do it for you because you're so handsome and charming. I think I like you. I know lots of Asian girls will want you, and I want to be the one to satisfy you."

"You're such a good girl, but I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I just want casual sex. Sex with your friend."

"Yes of course. I'll do it for you. For white foreigners no problem, but not for my Asian friends."

Minru then asked me how she could convince her friend.

I said, "Tell her I have a big dick and I love Asian pussies."

"How big? I'm not sure what she thinks about white guys."

We were at a quiet corner in the library, I moved next to her and then whipped out my flaccid cock. I showed her all 6 inches of my soft meat.

She gasped in amazement.

"And it gets bigger?!" she asked quietly as she looked around to make sure no one saw them.

I made her stroke it and surely, it got up to its full length.

I knew she wanted to taste it but she was too nervous to do it in the library.

I placed my hand down her shorts. As expected, a hairy bush underneath her panties but she was wet. I teased her a bit before stopping her and told her to honor our deal.

A few nights later, we went out for drinks, me, Minru, and Jinhee. Minru cockblocked Jinhee's guy friend, so he never showed up. We had drinks and food and Minru played the instigator and got Jinhee tipsy.

Minru asked Jinhee what she thought about white guys.

Jinhee replied, "white guys are handsome. They're tall, have big body, very strong and powerful and sexy."

"Do you think Ivan is sexy and handsome?" asked Minru.

"Oh yes, he's a handsome guy for sure with a nice jawline and great body."

"You know, white guys are also big down there too!" said Minru pointing at my crotch.

"Haha! How do you know?" replied Jinhee.

"Because I've seen it," Minru whispered to Jinhee.

"Do you also want to see it for yourself?" I said and made Jinhee grab my crotch.

She blushed and said, "you naughty!"

"How about you, are you a naughty girl?" I went in to grab her ass.

"No, I'm a good girl."

"Good girl and do what? Go home tonight and sleep alone? Or sleep with your boyfriend?"

"No no, me and him don't have sex yet. Still too early in our relationship."

"It's never too early for sex," I whispered in her ear and then kissed her down her neck, "I can give you sex tonight if you want."

I felt her stir. She was craving for more intimacy.

I pulled her closer and nibbled on her neck, her ear, and around her cheeks. She was enjoying the attention.

I placed my forehead on her and looked at her dazzling eyes and said, "Let's go back to my place tonight."

She gulped timidly and I sensed uncertainty. I moved in and kissed her glossy lips. They tasted sweet. She reciprocated and we made out. My hands were now up her skirt and down her panties. I squeezed hard on her pretty ass.

After our long passionate kiss, she turned and looked at Minru.

"What about Minru, I can't leave her...."

"It's ok, Minru is ok with this, I think she wants us to have some alone time...."

Minru nodded in agreement as she sipped on her drink, knowing very well she would be next to get fucked if everything went according to plan.

I went back to kiss her some more with our tongues dancing in our mouths. I made her reach into my pants to feel my throbbing penis. I made sure she knew what she was getting herself into.

She had to break off our kiss to confirm what she actually held. Indeed she had both her hands on my thick shaft. She looked bewildered at what she was holding in my pants.

"OMG, I want to see...," she whispered to me.

And with that we both went back to my place and left Minru to pay the bill. That bitch will have her turn next.

We got back to my place at around 10pm. Emma was already in her room. This would be my first time bringing someone back to fuck, I had no idea how Emma would react but I was too horny to care. I was about to fuck my first Asian.

Once inside my room, I ripped her white tank top and blue bra off to reveal her perky little breasts. I squeezed them with ease and got her dark nipples erect.

I made her remove her skirt and panties.

I could tell how incredibly nervous she was and how uneasy she felt. A fully dressed white man hovered over her tiny naked vulnerable body. Her toned body looked delicious.

She came here to see my cock but she didn't realize that she had to submit to me first.

I made out with her a bit to ease any tension. She seemed to relax as we traded kisses and as I tenderly groped her naked body.

I examined her soft pale skin. I felt like a predator playing with my prey. She smelled like a baby as I sniffed her hair and neck. I made soft kisses and nuzzled along her collar, breast, tummy, and her crotch. Her snatch, like all Asians so far, was covered in fine dark hair. It had a damp smell so I made quick kisses around her labia. I was not going to eat a hairy pussy.

I then moved down her smooth legs. Kissing along her inner thighs and then spun her around and kissed her curvy ass. She shuddered at my kiss, probably because no one had ever touched her so intimately down there.

I stepped back again to see how horny she was and how I would pillage every piece and every hole of her tender body.

I removed my t-shirt and asked what she thought of my body.

"Very fit and handsome. Lovely chest and sexy abs."

"Do you like big men taking control over your little worthless body?"

She nodded as she brushed her hands along my lightly hairy chest. I held her chin up to see her innocent idol face and then gave her another sloppy kiss before I pushed her down to her knees.

Instinctively she knew what to do and removed my shorts and boxer briefs. Out came my erect cock.

She was amazed by it. Of course it was something she had never seen. She couldn't believe its size and how it required both her hands to grasp the entire shaft. I told her to taste it.

She obeyed and licked the precum off the tip of my sensitive cockhead. She then kissed my cock as she admired it. It was fascinating to see how she examined my big specimen like she was playing with a new toy. I couldn't tell if she was in awe or in fear of it.

She then took what she could in her mouth. She was gentle and slow with her sucking, her inexperience showed as her tiny mouth could only take a fraction of my monster cock.

I sat on the edge of my bed as I continued to watch her bob her head over my cock.

I told her to rub her pussy and get herself real wet for me. She acknowledged by bobbing on my cock some more.

She was pathetically obedient. I almost had to tell her what to do step by step. After some sucking, her pace slowed down. I could tell that her jaw was tired from sucking my thick rod.

I told her to get on bed and spread her pussy wide and to show me how hungry her pussy was.

She again did what was told. Her hairy cunt now pointed up at me, she stretched her pussy to reveal the glistening pink insides. I stuck my finger inside of her to make sure her pussy was well lubricated. She gave out a loud squeal when my fingers went inside.

Given that it was my first Asian pussy, I wanted to explore it some more, but the hair covering it was just so unappealing. I did notice that their labia lips looked more puffy than white girls. The inside certainly felt tight.

I spat in her pussy to give it some more lubrication before lining my massive cock right up to her wet opening.

"No I cannot have sex on our first night," she said, trying to wiggle her way out. I think she was expecting me to eat her and not fuck her.

I slapped her breast for her disobedience.

"Shut up you dumb slut! You came here to play with my cock and now my cock wants to play with your pussy. You understand that?"

I grabbed her neck and looked down at her to assert my dominance. Her eyes looked fearful of me.

"You just said earlier that white men are powerful. And you're just a weak Asian girl who will do as I say. You better make sure your little pussy satisfies me tonight."

She asked if I had a condom as my cockhead started to poke her pussy hole.

"Condoms don't fit me. I don't use condoms anymore. I only have raw sex." It was true, ever since school provided free STI testing, I pretty much stopped using condoms. I made sure I was regularly tested and negative. I accepted the risk every time I had unprotected sex.

I thought she would object some more or make up some excuse to not move on. But she just sulked and stayed silent. She knew she had to obey and she wanted to be penetrated.

That was my sign that I could enter her moist nether regions. I plunged myself inside her. She was tight as hell. Despite all the vaginal fluids and my spit, it was an effort just to get a few inches in.

She started to pant and squeal with every thrust. I wasn't going to keep her quiet. She had to do what was needed to take my cock.

At around 5 inches inside her, just over half my cock, she already started to shake. Her hands clutched against my arm. She was about to cum. I hardly did a thing except for stretching her poor pussy and I guess it was enough to trigger her orgasm.