Accepting the Asian Role Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came hard almost instantly. Her body trembled and bucked, she kept moaning from the pleasure. I did what I could, grinding my cock against her inner walls to prolong her orgasm. It seemed to work as I felt her pussy get more wet.

"You like that? What do you say after you cum?"

"Thank you Ivan. Thank you for making me cum."

"Do you like the way I fuck you?"

"Yes, it feels amazing!"

"How come?"

"Because you have big cock, because you are white man with big cock."

"Do Asian pussies like big cock?"

"Yes, ahhh, please fuck me harder with your big cock."

"Do I fuck better than Asian men?"

"Yes of course, you fuck so good, you make me feel so horny!"

"You like me bleaching your brown Asian hole with my white cock?"

"Yes...?" I don't think she knew what that meant. But god I enjoyed seeing my white veiny rod go in and out of her creamy brown hole. And how her tight pussy was meant to be bred by my superior white cock.

Soon after she came, I found that her wetness level went up. I was able to slide my penis with a bit more ease. That allowed me to unleash my beast fucking mode. I grabbed her slim waist and pounded her non-stop for the next 10 minutes. She must have cummed another 2 times.

Her legs would wrap around me when she came or she would grip my arms with force. She was definitely enjoying it.

This first Asian pussy felt nice. Even though I kept battering her cervix and she couldn't take my entire shaft, I did like how her pussy gripped my cock and how wet she got. It was a shame I couldn't go balls-deep on her. Her little abdomen muscles would expand each time I rammed inside her. It was amusing to see how her insides made room to accommodate my girth.

She moaned non-stop. Her moaning literally was in sync with the pace of my pounding. It was like she was experiencing something out of this world.

Since I was doing all the fucking, I got quite sweaty. I collapsed on her and coated her warm body with all my sweat. I raised my arms up to her head so she got a whiff of my sweaty odorous armpits. I wanted her to taste my pure masculinity.

Once my manscent was all over her and the pheromones kicked in, she couldn't stop kissing my face, neck and my mouth. It felt so raw and animalistic as I used my musky sweaty body to pacify her. I made good use of her mouth to keep her quiet from moaning. Every powerful thrust I made, she would gasp inside my mouth. I had complete dominance over her body.

This power and dominance over her little body made me ever more horny. I felt the urge to cum. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to cum inside or if she was on birth control or what.

I gave her a warning that I was cumming. But she did not respond.

So I picked up pace and kept ramming her, I felt her pussy clenching inside. I could tell she wanted to cum once more. I continued with vigor until the verge of no return. I forced my dick as far in as I could and as my hips buckled, I erupted with sprouts of cum. The pulsing of my cock and my orgasmic grunt must have triggered something in her as she exploded in ecstasy at the same time.

Both our bodies shook and convulsed. Her tight pussy contracted some more as it tried to milk every drop of my manseed. We both embraced in our sweaty mess, panting and recovering from our climaxes.

I was especially delighted that I finally fucked and came inside an Asian pussy.

We laid in silence for a while. I looked at her sparkling eyes and her bubbly face. She didn't budge or say anything, even with my cock firmly locked inside her. All she did was smile at me. I was consumed by her utter cuteness. She looked so docile, so vulnerable, so passive. I wondered if she would be good girlfriend material. Or rather, if she would be good girlfriend/slut/slave material.

As my penis lost some of its hardness, I pulled out of her pussy. I was pleased with my performance. The cum leaked out of her used cunt and clung on to her hairy bush. Incredibly unappetizing yet erotic to see our mixed fluids ooze out of her pussy.

I used my cock to scoop up some of the cum and then went over to feed it to her.

She looked at me in disgust, trying to make her eat my cum that was just inside her pussy and clean my pussy lubed cock. I've never done this to any girl before, but for some reason I felt compelled to make this dirty slut clean my cock. She was Asian, why couldn't she do disgusting things for me? I had to let her know who she was meant to serve.

"Open your mouth you dirty whore! You said you would do anything for me! Now clean my cock!"

She looked back at me with a sobbing face and shook her head.

I grabbed her face and forced her mouth open and shoved my cock in her mouth. She gagged and tried to resist. I tapped on her sensitive clit to get her to stop. She stopped resisting and resigned to do as told.

It felt great exerting my dominance over this freshly used bitch.

"It tastes good?"

She nodded slightly so as not to disagree with me.

"Say thank you."

"Thank you for having sex with me and making me cum."

"You mean for letting me use your fuckhole and giving you the gift of my manseed inside your depraved pussy."

"Yes thank you for choosing to use me...."

She cleaned my cock until I got back to being semi-flaccid. I smeared the rest of the leaking cum around her hairy snatch. I did not allow her to wipe or shower. I wanted her to go back home in a sweaty hot mess. I wanted her family to smell her and wonder if she just whored herself out tonight.

As she got dressed, I asked if she enjoyed it. She said it was painful but the orgasms were amazing. As expected, I was her first white guy and her second guy ever to have sex with.

She also told me she wasn't on birth control and that she would get some morning-after pill.

In a weird way, I kind of wanted to impregnate her. My first Asian pussy and to knock her up right away. It sounded so sweet and so taboo. I wondered what it would be like if she were to carry my baby. But it was her body, she should decide what to do. That is, until I find another Asian slut and have complete control over her body and force her to carry a baby. The thought of that made me horny.

I wanted to fuck her again and deposit more of my manseed inside her unprotected womb. But she was already fully dressed.

She walked over and gave me another passionate kiss and then another kiss of my cock which was totally hard again. I asked if she wanted to make me cum again, but she said it was getting late and she had to go home.

It was just past 11pm. I thought our animalistic fucking was longer but I guess we only did one position all night and I only came once. I didn't want to get dressed so I made her walk out on her own and get her own taxi. She got what she wanted, my cock and a creampie, there was no need for me to be a gentleman.

I laid in bed still horny but fully satisfied from my first Asian pussy. I felt triumphant on how easily I conquered that bitch. I had Minru up next to fuck and probably countless of other innocent Asians waiting to be conquered. However, I had my eye on the real prize, which was Emma. I wanted to feel what her old pent up pussy would feel like. The goal was to fuck her and make her realize that she was better suited to be a submissive Asian slut than a self-righteous independent career woman. I wanted to rewire her stupid brain so that she would have a much more fulfilling life by worshiping a superior white man.

Next: chapter 2