Accepting the Asian Role Ch. 01

Story Info
White student sent to Asia to learn or to conquer?
8.9k words
4.65
3.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to write a raunchy story on extreme racial stereotypes and sexual dominance. If you feel offended by this, then this story might not be for you. This series is about a young unruly white student who is forced to go to Asia to learn about race and gender equality. He stays with an idealist Asian woman who tries to change his thinking. Of course this ends up backfiring. This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. The story contains heavy raceplay, sexism, wmaf, creampie, humiliation, degradation, and non-consent sex. There is a lot of racial and gender bias, white chauvinism, and crude stereotypes in this story. Also, I know Asia is not a country but for the sake of this story, I'm just generalizing the region, but primarily focusing on East/Southeast Asia, I don't like to get into specific countries/nationalities.

The room smelled funny and stuffy, like old books and old person. Typical college office smell. I slouched on the chair patiently waiting for Professor Phillips. Professor Phillips was my marketing class professor. I was in her room because I was in trouble.

Professor Phillips finally arrived after a few minutes. She was a 60 year old grumpy white professor. She had tenure and had better things to do, so neither of us really wanted to have this conversation.

"So Ivan, do you know why you were summoned here?" she asked.

"Not really, except that someone in class complained about me," I replied.

"Yes, your behavior was unacceptable and people felt uncomfortable with your words and actions."

That "people" was really just Stephy. Stephy was an Asian classmate who was assigned to work on a group project with me and a few others. She wasn't attractive, she was short, skinny and had a flat chest and lacked any curves. She had long oily hair, round face, and slanted almond eyes. Just bland in general. I guess she didn't like the way I behaved and went on a powertrip to get me in trouble.

"I was just joking around and being light-hearted. I didn't think she would get so serious."

"There's nothing to joke about these days and she listed multiple allegations against you saying offensive, toxic, and sexually inappropriate things."

Oh here we go, I thought. Her twisted words against my words.

"One, she said you constantly demean her appearance and diminish her views."

I thought back to what I said. It was probably all the things I said about her outfits and appearance. She was always wearing baggy sweats and hardly wore any makeup. She was just so ugly for an Asian. I did tell her many times to spruce up herself so she could look more presentable, like the Asians on TV or in porn--make herself look fuckable at least.

"Two, she said you made inappropriate sexual inferences about her relationship."

Right, I also recalled that. She had a lame Asian boyfriend. And given that she was always so rigid and cold, I always asked her if she had sex every time I saw her. She would usually stay silent and I would make fun of her for not getting any or at least not getting satisfied. I would tell her about my sexual encounters just to make her feel left out.

She would always try to change topics but I got into the nitty gritty details so she knew how sexually active I was and how wonderful sex was.

I would always talk about Fiona or Michelle or whatever white girl I had sex with that week and all the positions we did. I also made sure to call out how the girl was always fascinated with my cock. I always repeated to Stephy about my hung 8.75 inch cut cock. Yes, many girls have measured it and have always been thrilled with it.

She would always say size didn't matter, and it was about the person and passion. But in reality, cock size did matter to all girls. I knew she would get upset because I was pretty sure her Asian boyfriend's cock maxed out at 5 inches and she probably couldn't feel a thing inside her tight pussy.

Like any other girl, I knew that deep down she was just a whore for big dicks.

But she would never admit it. And I guess she was just not comfortable with my sexual adventures. And overall jealous she wasn't getting any good dick inside her.

"Three, she said you looked down on her as an Asian woman and created a toxic environment with lack of respect."

Hmm, I thought, this was a bit hard to pinpoint. I don't think I ever commented on the people or culture. I just somehow didn't like Stephy and her thinking I guess. She was just so uptight and stubborn about everything and always imposed her moral views. She was one of those over-achieving straight-A student who came from a poor family and was taught to study over fun and sex.

Maybe I said something about their stereotypes, about being nerdy, quiet, and obedient. And being too studious and not educated enough to please a man.

We worked on a group project on a marketing campaign for a grill. But instead of being quiet and helpful, she made it all political and talked about gender issues and masculinity and all that shit. It was just so irrelevant and annoyed me. So I had to shut her up most of the time.

"But all of this is her words against my words," I finally rebuked, "I could sit here and say a million things she said about me and her trash talk about guys, the patriarchy, and the injustice, etc. And her lecturing her virtues about womanhood."

"Ivan, calm down. I'm not here to prove or disprove these allegations. And you should know better that in this day and age, joking around isn't an excuse. I'm just here to give you a warning. I know you're white and privileged, you grew up in a big city, you should know what diversity means, you need to respect others given how sensitive people are these days."

"Yah, but I wasn't calling her a dirty cunt or saying hateful things or anything. I was just comparing my sexcapades and expressing my perspective of things."

"I know, my husband does the same thing with his outdated views, but again, some people take things the wrong way."

"Well maybe they need to get a better education or learn to fuck better," I muttered quietly.

"Anyways, you're young and handsome and athletic. I'm not here to ruin your life or let anyone tarnish you that way either. But I think it's best to cool off for a while."

"So the school wants to suspend me?"

"No, no, not a suspension, but be away for 9 months or so. Like a sabbatical."

Now I was getting really agitated. They wanted to get rid of me for a while just because I said some things to an ugly stuck up girl? Now I really wished I had the chance to shove my fat cock in her stupid mouth. Or better yet, shove my cock up your tight Asian pussy, all the way up to her cervix where it hurts. God, what a dumb cunt!

It was strange to me how liberal and open she was about social issues yet she was so conservative and narrow-minded she was about sex.

"Fine, I'll go on this sabbatical or whatever. What do you expect me to do? Go back home?"

"Actually, we have this study abroad program you can do. It's all paid for, through our donors. And we can say you're going abroad to learn new cultures and learn about DEI and what not."

"Am I really learning? Or is this just some ruse to get me to go abroad and volunteer? Or worse, go preach something."

"No, it's a study abroad program where you earn credits by going to class. And frankly, I don't really care if you learn anything from it. You will get to stay with someone local and get immersed in life abroad."

"Ok and where the hell am I going?"

"Well since you were saying offensive things to an Asian student, I think you best go somewhere in Asia."

Hmm, interesting, I thought. That would give me a chance to see what real Asian girls are like. Not these westernized ones.

"Alright, fine, I'll go. Just let me know the details and I'll pack my things and go. I wouldn't want to be around here longer with all these sensitive snowflakes."

Professor Phillips agreed and I guess that was the end of all that trouble.

Afterward, I got a bit pissed and vengeful. It made me resent Asians a bit, not in a hateful way, but left me with a sour thought that Asian girls were just a bunch of whiny brats. Instead they should be obedient and submissive bitches, they should be taking care of their man and satisfy their sexual needs.

I went to the bar to see if I could find some slutty Asian to fuck tonight and to release my frustration. To my surprise, I did find one sitting at the bar, wearing a sexy strap tank top, covering her petite sized breasts and revealing her shoulders. She was wearing shorts that showed her toned tanned legs. She looked to be around the same age as me. She wasn't particularly hot, but she looked adorable enough. And definitely much more fuckable than plain looking Stephy.

I flirted with her for a bit and we laughed and had a few drinks. I even got close to her and grinded my hard cock against her. I went in for a kiss and she reciprocated and our tongues intertwined.

I acted quick and aggressive. I was desperate and didn't hesitate to put my hand inside her shorts to feel her pussy. It was hairy but wet. She did not object. I could tell she was turned on.

We went to the bathroom and continued to make out. I ripped her strappy tank top off to reveal her small breasts. They were the smallest breasts I've ever seen, but I've never been with an Asian girl before. The dark nipples on her tan skin, they looked so cute as I tried to squeeze them.

We continued to kiss as she unbuttoned my pants and whipped out my cock. My cock was at full mast, all 8.75 inches and leaking. Her eyes opened wide when she saw my cock.

"Wow, monster cock," was all she could say. The thing was almost the size of her skinny arm.

"Yeah, you want this inside you?" I said as I dug my finger inside her pussy.

She stopped me right there.

"I can't have sex, I'm on my period.... I'm so sorry...."

Fuck, I thought, you got me all riled up and ready to unleash my sexual frustration and now you left me hanging.

"How about a blowjob then?"

She hesitated and leaned down and tried to suck my cock. It was too big for her tiny mouth. She was giving a very low effort blowjob. I could tell that she was inexperienced.

I pulled her shorts down to see her insanely hairy pussy. It was bushy and unpretty, very different from the white girls who usually kept it neat and tidy but I persisted. I rubbed my cockhead through her prickly bush and along her wet slit, I wanted to feel her moist insides.

I kept rubbing against her. She quivered as my exposed mushroom cockhead pressed against her little budding clit. I could tell she wanted to cum badly as well.

But she resisted. She kept saying she was on her period and there would be blood if I inserted my cock inside her.

I was so disappointed. My dick was so hard, my precum was smeared all over her labia. I had my meaty member so close to her wet hole, about to penetrate her insides and to release my frustrated build up, but she could not help me cum. What a total downer.

Her little hands kept stroking my long shaft but I wanted more stimulation. I wanted a sloppy mouth or a warm pussy.

I asked her what she thought about my cock.

"It's lovely, it's so big and smooth, and feels thick too," she said. She couldn't stop playing with my massive tool.

"I hope this doesn't sound weird or offensive, but I've never fucked an Asian girl before. I really wanted to feel what their pussies are like."

"Asian pussies are tight but they get very wet, especially being fucked by something big. I would be creaming all over your penis."

"And what do you think about white guys?" I asked.

"Honestly, I have a thing for white guys but I've only had sex with 2. But I do find them masculine, sexy, handsome, and they're always packing a huge dick."

"Would you say they're better than Asian guys?"

She thought for a moment and said, "Yeah, for the most part, the sex is a lot better with white guys."

"Cause of the big dick?"

"Yeah and cause you guys last longer and know how to please a girl." She looked devilish as she said that.

"So maybe you wanna have sex with me next time? When you're done with your period."

"Oh definitely! Let me feel that big cock inside me. You could probably make me cum multiple times."

"And after I'll cum inside you and flood your little brown pussy."

"Anything you want, you sexy stud." She gave the tip of my cock a soft kiss.

God, why can't all Asian girls be so horny and slutty like that. I wanted to shove my cock back in her pretty mouth but her phone rang.

It was her sister who was waiting for her at the bar. She quickly put her clothes back on and then dashed out.

By the time I got out of the bathroom, the girl was nowhere to be found. Dammit, I didn't even get her name or phone number!

I was still horny from the bar and equally frustrated from the talk earlier. I kicked myself for not being more forceful on that bar girl. What was so bad with some period sex? I got annoyed and I went online to find for some white male Asian female porn. Not just any wmaf porn, I wanted something kinky where the Asian girl would idolize and submit to their white master and worship them. And the white master would do whatever the hell he wanted with his Asian fuckdoll.

I jerked off and fantasized about fucking Stephy like that. I wanted to fuck the brains out of her, calling her with whatever racist things I could think of, make her feel inferior, make her scream for mercy as my big dick ripped her pussy apart. I knew it was sick and twisted, but I just wanted to get back at her somehow. I wanted to make Stephy like the Asian girl at the bar, all intoxicated by my white cock. Make her my personal slut.

I got some lube and edged for a while and watched a bit more porn. I couldn't stop thinking about my dick prying open some innocent Asian's pussy. And like the girl at the bar said, have them cream all over my member. I finally shot my load. It was a shame to see it go wasted like that.

The next couple of weeks I was busy with wrapping up all my school work and got ready to go study abroad.

I stopped interacting with Stephy and I was never able to find that Asian girl at the bar. I did have sex a few times with some fuck buddies. But every time I fucked, I would fantasize about an Asian girl. My mind was focused on Asians for some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about being in Asia and surrounded by submissive Asians all waiting to have a piece of my cock.

It sounded a bit like yellow fever, but I wasn't particularly lusting them physically or sexually. I was curious to see how submissive and obedient they were and observe what kind of sexual frenzy they would get into, especially with a white man.

The only other thing I had to do was find some living arrangements.

The program made it mandatory that I stay with someone local during the entire time. The program would reimburse me for the rent, up to a certain amount. But I had to do the legwork and go through listings to find a local to stay with.

There was a dedicated website to match students with locals. I found that a lot of them were some type of homestay with a family or some multi-student and local housing. I didn't want any of that, I wanted a local and my own room. Reason was that I wanted to bring girls back to fuck and I didn't want rules around that.

The ones that worked best for me were those who wanted a roommate. I applied for a few of them but a lot of them came back showing very dingy or subpar rooms.

One listing caught my attention, it had pictures of a very nice apartment, it read:

2 bedroom, 1 bath high-rise apartment. $1,000 a month for a furnished private room. Internet, electricity, hot water, gas, all included. Gym, pool, and sauna in building. Close to metro station. Female only. Open to students and foreigners.

Everything sounded good and worked for me, except for that one thing about female. But I tried my luck and gave it a shot.

A few days later, the poster got back to me and requested a video call.

Given the time zone difference, I had to get on at night, after my gym session.

They connected online. She looked quite beautiful, pale skin, sharp facial features, and long wavy black and brown dyed hair.

She introduced herself as Emma. She was a 31 year old architect who usually worked from home. She spoke impeccable English and was highly educated. She was single and owned the apartment and was interested in leasing her spare room.

I then introduced myself as Ivan, a 20 year old student, studying business. I told her I was 6ft2 and 185lbs and I enjoyed working out and hanging out with friends. I gave her a bit about my life history, growing up in a major city and now studying in some college town.

Since I was just wearing a tank top after my gym session, she commented on how athletic I looked.

I told her she looked young for her age, she could have passed off as 25 years old. She definitely embodied that Asian youthfulness. Her light makeup made her look very natural. She blushed from the complement.

She then brought up one thing, "So when you applied, you did notice that my listing was for female only right?"

"Yeah, but I liked all the other features in the listing, I thought I would try and see. Is there a problem?"

"Well, I'm a single female, so I'm not sure if it would work with a single guy."

"I don't mind it. I'm currently sharing a house with 2 guys and 2 girls right now. We all get along well."

"Well it's a bit different in Asia, usually an unmarried single woman wouldn't live with another man...."

"Really? You're 10 years older than me. You're Asian and I'm white. Will anyone really think of us as a couple or something? Are you really that traditional?"

She thought for a while, "Well people might think that and I'll have to explain...."

"So what? Just tell them I'm a student staying at your place. Or are you just discriminating against men?"

"No, I think I'm ok with men. But you would be ok with sharing a place with a girl?"

"I'm sharing a place with girls right now. We have separate rooms. What are you concerned about? That I'll use your skincare and makeup products? Or that I'll see your bra and tampons? Or that you'll bring guys over?"

"No no, I didn't mean that! I just wanted to make sure there's nothing uncomfortable between us."

"Like what? Are you afraid that I'll be walking around the apartment naked with my dick flopping out? I mean, I could do that if that's what you're into."

"No, but you know, boys and girls just behave differently. Just as long as you don't feel uncomfortable."

I was growing impatient with this woman. She seemed interested enough but got all defensive when talking about guys. Why was she all shy and prude?

"Ok, I think as long as we set boundaries it should be ok," she continued.

"Look lady, I'm not going to fall in love with you because I'm staying there. I'm not going to suddenly make love to you because we're sharing a place. That is unless you want me to. I'm just going to study during the day and hang out with friends at night. If you want to hang out that's cool as well. If not, you do your own thing. This isn't complicated. You responded to me, so obviously you seem to be ok with a white male student staying with you."

I was now shouting at her. She was 10 years older than me yet she acted so dumb and indecisive. I stopped short of telling her to find a man to make decisions for her.

"I've just never had a foreigner stay with me before but you're young and energetic and different which I like. As long as we set boundaries and you respect the rules, it should be all ok."

"So what are your rules?" I asked.

"Just no going into my room and don't eat any of my food. No smoking and no drugs. Please keep everything tidy and clean. Don't make too much noise during the day while I work. And don't bring any friends over."