All Comments on 'Accidental Arousal Ch. 01'

by EllaLaJefa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Captured my interest

Had I known what she was going to see through the basement window, I probably wouldn't have started reading the story . . . that's usually not my cup of tea. However, the story was well-written and actually made me interested in what's going to happen next. I'll be watching for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong catagory

The story is mis-catagorized, not sure how viewing an uncle engaged in congress with a transexual qualifies. Like the previous comment, l dont care for the subject matter at all, but you have talent.

EllaLaJefaEllaLaJefaover 13 years agoAuthor
Apologies...

First off, thank you both for reading my submission and leaving comments. I appreciate it!

To Ross if you stick around look out for future chapters I am sure you will come to like the flow of my story a bit more. :)

To the second poster, I had a hard time categorizing this myself.. Maybe you can help me? My main theme of the story is incest however there are scenes (such as the opening one) throughout the story that would apply to different categories. I guess this chapter would fit better under a different category and any future ones can go under another? However I thought it would all be better if I classed it under where I thought the whole story will fit as I develop it. Let me know what you think. :)

sirhugssirhugsover 13 years ago
So

we'll never know if Penny knew? If she sometimes joined in?

EllaLaJefaEllaLaJefaover 13 years agoAuthor
sirhugs :)

Penny definitely has a part in the story and will appear in future submissions....I hope you stay tuned to see her part!

Thank you for reading and commenting!

bigyin69bigyin69over 12 years ago
mis-catagorized

Maybe mis-catagorized but a good read so far, the transexual bit does not bother me, as I have met and talked with Lady/boys in my travels. I will now carry on with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good! VERY nice intro...but

though the story matches the title, i thought she might have a older brother that she was attracted to in terms of wanting to fuck, this could be introduced by being innocent at first and brought on by love. On a separate note, the story needs more details, such as what all the characters look like (body type, breast size, dick length, ect.) also added detail in the sex parts of the story. Looking forward to reading Chapter 2!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous