All Comments on 'Accidental Cougar'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I guess he tool care of her alright!

5

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

A quick, and well done story. I liked the reference to Alan Parsons the musician. I was just at one of his live shows in Royal Oak, Michigan back in April of 2022.

I gave this one 5 stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guys your age ought to know midlife is not considered mature. On top of that the premise is so far from reality you should have placed it in sci-fi.

ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

Very nice story, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor build up, rushed story. Put some effort into it please because you have potential.

3

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read it was a little to brief, but still enjoyable.

amoroneamoroneover 1 year ago

Nice quick story. I would love more detail and build up. A description of her mature body would be a bonus and of course, her age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeahhhhh, no. It was a decent story, not great but decent, right up to where he wants (and gets) pictures. A widow of three years, known in the community, mother of his friend, is suddenly going to let a teen take nude pictures of her, even masked. The story failed from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely erotic and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story. keep it going with Alan marrying her and then getting her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it despite what others are saying. You should try giving your son a chance to see you in all your glory. Perhaps a peepshow will lead to more fun for you two as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...