All Comments on 'Accidental Cuckold Ch. 02'

by Turned

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
There Should Be A Law

Stoping gay guys from writing loving wife stories. Why not just go gay all the way, I don't see you living a long or happy life like this, is being a submissive little useless bitch enough for you? I don't see how it could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love hate

Loved Chapter 1.. Subtle, Slowly Developing and Hinted at an unusual cuckold scenario.. sorry to say chapter 2 was a huge letdown... I thought after chapter 1 it was headed in an accidental BDSM/Forced Cuckold situation... but alas it ended in cocknee accents and typical cuckold undertones..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I turned too

Don't like where this is going. If it does, I would "turn" her around and kick her arse out of my house. She would be "turned" alright. Role playing can be fun, but crossing the thin line can let unwanted feelings break out. Just be careful girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Creative

This is well written and fun. The sex scenes are well done and have some heat to them. I suspect you'll have some trouble carrying this beginning scenario through to the end. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing you try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Unfortunately not what I want

Don't be so sensitive about negative comments -- all comments should be good. I haven't read your other stories because I was turned off by the themes (a black wife makes me think of Oprah!) but I was pleased to see that this one you said was going to be really long. It wasn't. Really long would be multiple chapters (many more than 2) each having 8+ parts. There are umpteen cuckold stories out there (I've read most of them or so it seems) with little originality and less depth. This unfortunately doesn't break the mold. You can't develop the characters in such a short story and that's the only way to hold the reader's interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A real accidental cuckold

How about a story where a girlfriend truly does miss interperate her partners "internet bowing history" and sets up what she thinks will be his ultimate fantasy but turns out to be the most emotionally painfull experience of his life....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
its been a few months

are you going to continue this storyline?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are a stupid fuck

Yes, another cuckold story. Don't like it then don't read. Drop your 1 bomb and leave. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Gay/bi/cuckold/wimp bashing – ignored. Blah, blah, blah, etc. etc. etc. On with the story -

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
well i see

you have all the faggs approval for your story and the bitch bi's, good for you they way you appeal the vial readers.hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Run, Don't Walk Back To The First Wife

She doesn't want him to leave her, but she has only allowed him to have sex with her a few times in the past year. Tell her that if she doesn't start providing him with regular, meaningful sex, he will leave her ass in California and find a woman more willing to have sex with him...even if he has to go back to his first wife. This bitch is batshit crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Time To Be A Man

"Ana, my dear wife, you spoke of your fear that I might leave you like I did my first wife. Well, dear wife, if you ever again lock me out of MY bedroom, I will walk right out that door and you will find yourself single and flipping burgers at McDonald's again. Sex between husband and wife is to be shared. It is a shared pleasurable experience, not a selfish experience enjoyed only by you." Then throw the other six numbered gifts in the trash and remove the tennis bracelet from her ankle and put it on her wrist where it belongs before she replaces you with a string of lovers. And cut off Lita's influence over Ana.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Like anonymous said 5 years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous