All Comments on 'Accidental Cuckolding of Dad'

by sara2sweet

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
it had potential

I wanted to like the story...but it faltered,especially at the end. There was no explanation given for Ben's sudden submissivness or the mom's desire for an intimate relationship with her son. Had it been a one night deal, that would have been understandable; but a permanent situation? It just doesn't jive. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome!

No complaints here. I like the build-up and PLEASE continue the story.

gregdgregdalmost 16 years ago
More Whore-mom

The story was really hot but only at certain points. I think some more dialogue between the participants would have helped alot as the little bit of talking there was really was good. Maybe some of Jillian humiliating her husband or having the husband blowing Bret to get him hard again. But another chapter would be nice. Love to read about whore moms who know it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Stroke is stroke, doesn't have to be belivable, this is good stroke, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hottttttttt...and tell us more....

wow...really hottttt scenerio for a change...with family fun combined with cuckholding dad by stud/jock son..actually..like jessica... a longtime fantasy by this sex charged woman and many other similar females i am sure..as well as alot of bi hubbys who secretly fantasize about getting together with wife/mom..and stud son.....only wish you hadn't said ben wasn't bret's biological dad...would have been soooo much hotter had he been actual dad...whatever..continue this story...and we agree more "dirty" dialogue between this hottttt family.. and definetly more bi action forced on ben...which turns him and bret on without question...maybe this couple and their stud son will get together with other similar families for same type of hottttt action...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Part Two

Part two would be nice, with more details and dialogue between them. Some love between mother and son, not just Bull slut. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Wonder Why?

Fantasies can be crudely sick and humiliating - and this one is. That's not puzzling.<P>

The wonderment is why would any writer want this extremely sick scumish absurdity in their portfolio - writer?<P>

Talent used to sickly excite so few is a waste and a bad reflection in anyone's mirror fantasy or not. Let the others without a faint wiff of talent grind this crap out.<P>

You can do better in the telling of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Haha, sick story made sicker

"causing a queef"

I found this story by the search, wanted to see if anyone used "queef" in a yank story, its such a turn on (sarcastic)

Congratulations, out of the 4 over imaginative authors, you have the worst story.

I think you invented a new fetish, the cuckold incest queef fetish.

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231almost 16 years ago
Sheere fantasy

But what a lot forget ,this is a porn site and this story more than meets that criteria so maximum points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Stuff!

Great Stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved this story

Loved this story. Can't wait to read part two!!!

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 11 years ago
Beautiful

I love this story - it needs a few more sequels - we must learn more of Bret - of all the married women he's made pregnant of all the teenage girls he's knocked up - We need to know MUCH more about Bret - - PLEASE!!!!

Thank you for a lovely very kinky story.

Sarah Leather, London England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story...

of hot motherfucking! Bret is a great iconic figure of magnificent young male sexuality, a young god who ruthlessly fucks any and all cunts that strike his fancy, the cunts becoming slaves to Bret's big fat prick and his heavy loaded balls--even his own mother. I agree with the commenter who wrote that it should have been Bret's real dad, not his step-dad, who played with his ridiculous little peepee while witnessing Bret fuck the shit out of his mother. After fucking his mom, Bret should have stuck his humungous prick in his dad's mouth for a clean-up--or else to unload another huge dose of his creamy young sperm. Making his dad into a whimpering cocksucker'd be another victory for this superb young stud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

10" cock 7" diameter? How many guys do know that have 10 (just over) inch cocks? Be more realistic....

mistress_ellenmistress_ellenalmost 11 years ago
Wow wow wow

Would have given it better than a 5 if % could have this is a 5+ the hottest I've read in a while.

WesafftonWesafftonalmost 7 years ago
WoW

Would like to more of this story. Maybe he takes his sisters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
um

Ping pong sized balls are merely average. Son should have cum makers about the size of eggs if he want to breed his mother properly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anal?

Not interested, I'm not gay...

hanksnow37hanksnow37almost 4 years ago

Amazingly hot and well written. It is also amazing how many naysayers come out of the woodpile to cast aspersions on writing they don't even comprehend. If they don't like it, then why in hell did they finish it and with their sticky hands bother to tell us that, "they are not gay" or "who ever had a ten inch dick?". Well obviously, not they. This story was well written as I said before, with the usual grammatical mishaps. Nobody seems to know the difference between lie and lay, or that between usually carries the objective case...what? Right, you don't say 'between we'. it's between us, so also between you and 'me', not 'i". But outside of that, this story was full of hot sex, irony, and surprises that were funny and hot. What more can you want?

To SweetSara, please keep on writing and maybe even add to this great story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

another gay anal story...

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/21/2922) I gave this story five stars because it was hot and Ben deserved what he got. But I need to say while understanding the submissive aspect of the wifey; I will never understand the humiliation part of it. Why would a husband want to be submissive to another man and willingly give up his wife to that man? Why would a wife tolerate such behavior from her husband? I understand the concept of the alpha taking from the weaker male but not this as a lifestyle. And there's that anon below again, claming that anal sex with a women is gay. I bet he's just aching to be pegged. Maybe he and Ben should hookup.

geek_writergeek_writerabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed it, any more???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous