Accidental Flashing

Story Info
Shy wife tickled by two deliverymen.
1.5k words
4.14
25.9k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary had just stepped out of the shower when she heard the doorbell.

"Shit!" She cursed. "Hang on. I'm coming!" She yelled. She was super stressed. Her husband would be home soon and they were having a little party for all the neighbors. They had just moved into this neighborhood and were excited to meet everyone. First impressions and all that.

The doorbell sounded again. Instead of getting dressed, Mary grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself and went to answer the door.

"What the hell?" Mary shouted as she flung open the door. "I said I was coming!" she yelled at the two delivery men standing there. One was old, probably late 50's, the other in his 20's.

"Look, lady, you're the one who ordered this rushed delivery," the older man said.

"Must be delivered by today," the younger guy said, pointing to something on the box.

Mary leaned over to look and the top of her towel opened a little exposing her large breasts.

Both men saw a couple of freckles, blue veins and tan lines.

"Sign here please, ma'am," the older guy said, handing her a clipboard.

"And here's your package," the younger guy said.

Mary, just wanted to get rid of these men, tried to grab both and that's when her towel fell off. Mary, was kid of plain looking, but had an awesome body. Her big tits were shaped like teardrops with medium areolas and fat nipples. Her pussy was shaved. Her butt was nice and fat too, but in a good way.

Mary gasped and tried to grab the towel, before the men saw anything, but she failed.

Both men started hooting and whistling. The younger guy grabbed the towel before Mary could.

"Come one. Give it back!" Mary demanded.

"I need you to sign this first," the older guy said.

Mary was trying to cover herself and sign the clipboard, but it wasn't working. 'Fuck it', they've already seen me. She dropped her hands and signed the clipboard.

"There. Happy?" Mary asked standing there naked in front of two strangers. They were practically drooling over her naked body. She knew it wasn't her looks, which is why she was thankful she had a nice body. Okay, her ass was too big, but men seemed to like it going by how often they "accidently" bumped into her. It would also explain why lots of men "accidently" grabbed or touched her boobs too.

Tony, the old guy thought, 'Holy shit those are some nice tits.'

Jeff, the younger one thought, 'What I wouldn't give to suck on those fat nipples.'

"Can I have my towel, back?" Mary asked.

"Can I have the pen back?" Tony asked.

Mary made a grab for the towel, but Jeff grabbed her hands and held them above her head.

Tony went to grab her boobs, but Mary turned away and all he did was poke her in the side.

Mary yelped to twisted away.

"Oohh, sounds like someone is ticklish," Tony said, reaching up and tickling Mary under her armpits.

Mary, bucked and squirmed. Her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Before she knew it Mary had pushed her boobs right into the face of the young guy, who took advantage and opened his mouth and started sucking on her tit and flicking her nipple with his tongue.

Mary wretched herself from both his mouth and his hands, but in so doing she dropped the pen. Then she bent over to grab the pen. She knew it was a mistake when she felt the slap on her ass.

"Ow!" Mary said.

"See, Jeff? All women act shy and embarrassed when they're naked in front of men, but deep down, they're all secretly sluts," Tony lectured.

"Fuck you. I'm not a slut!" Mary insisted, crossing her arms over her chest, underneath her boobs, making them stand out even more.

"Oh yeah? Then why'd you come down here in only a towel?"

"I just got out of the shower?"

"How much longer would it have taken to throw on a pair of sweats and a T-shirt?" Tony asked.

"Only a couple of seconds, but you guys were ringing the fucking doorbell like crazy."

"And?" Tony pressed.

"Fuck. I don't know. I just grabbed a towel and came down."

"Well, naughty sluts need to be punished," Tony said, grabbing Mary and throwing her across isr lap. He was sitting on the chair she had just inside the doorway where you sit to remove your shoes and hang up your coat.

Mary felt herself being spanked, totally naked, by a complete stranger. What the fuck was happening? To make matters worse, she was getting wet.

"You like that, don't you Marry?" Tony asked, rubbing his finger up and down her slit.

"What? Of course not! And how do you know my name?"

"I can read," Tony said, then slipped his finger inside her. Mary moaned. Tony laughed, then said, "Okay, Jeff, I got her all ready for you."

Before she knew it, Mary felt Jeff's tongue on her pussy and asshole. For a young guy he sure knew how to eat pussy. 'Fuck,' Mary thought, he's better than my husband Frank.

Meanwhile, Tony was grabbing and playing with her boobs and nipples.

Finally, Jeff just licked her asshole, while fingering her cunt. Mary came in no time.

Mary thought they'd leave, but apparently it was Jeff's turn to spank the "naughty slut".

After Jeff's spanking, Tony licked her pussy and asshole. After a few minutes of that, Tony licked her pussy, then shoved one of his fat fingers in Mary's tight asshole. Her second orgasm was more powerful than the first.

'Maybe I should answer the door in a towel more often,' Mary thought.

The two men then tickled her, but she moved around too much, so they decided to tie her to the dining room table, using the now cut up towel she answered the door in. Plus, a couple more they found and cut up.

They tickled her everywhere. There wasn't a place she wasn't ticklish. Although her feet and underarms were the most ticklish. They got ice from the freezer and rubbed and dripped it all over her body. Paying special attention to her extremely hard nipples. After dripping ice on her nipples and breasts, the men would lean down and lick, pinch, bit and tongue her hard nipples. They fingered her to two more orgasms.

Then Tony shoved his cock in Mary's mouth, while Jeff tickled her. It was hard to give a blowjob while being tickled, so Jeff, had to just lick her cunt instead. Tony's cock was short but fat. When he was ready, Tony grabbed her head and made sure she swallowed all his cum.

Next, it was Jeff's turn. His cock was long and thick. It was the biggest cock Mary had ever seen. It barely fit in her mouth. Soon he too shot in her mouth. He didn't grab her head like Tony, but she still swallowed it all.

After they untied her, Jeff, lay down in her place and pulled Mary right onto his still hard cock. Soon they got in a rhythm. Mary was moaning and yelling and panting. She'd never been fucked like this before. She was definitely going to incorporate spanking and tickling into her and Frank's sex life. This was amazing. Maybe Tony had a point, pig that he was. Maybe all women are really sluts deep down.

Suddenly, she felt Tony's fat finger force it's way into her asshole. Then almost as soon as that she realized it wasn't his finger, but his cock. She was being fucked in both her pussy and asshole. By two men she didn't even know. She knew she should stop it or at least protest, but it just felt so fucking good.

It didn't take long for all three to come. Jeff came first in Mary's pussy, that triggered her orgasm, then Tony exploded inside her tight butt hole.

The men then retied Mary to the table. Then showed her a sign Tony had written on a piece of paper that said: Please tickle me, I've been a naughty girl. They put a blindfold over her eyes. "No! What are you doing? We have company coming. You can't leave me like this." Mary shouted.

"Enjoy your party," Tony said.

"Make sure you're a good host," Jeff said.

Tony and Jeff waited just outside the door. Soon they heard a commotion inside the house.

"Mary, I'm home and the neighbors are here. Mary, where are you? Mary, what in God's name? Oh, so you want to be tickled huh?"

"No. Listen Frank I was..." Mary exploded in laughter.

"Who's tickling me? Frankl is that you? Oh fuck! How many people are tickling me? No stop. I'll die. Stop you're gonna make me pee. Please stop. Oh no! No! I'm peeing!" Mary wailed.

Tony and Jeff ran from the house laughing. For a minute they felt bad, then remembered Mary was the one who came to the door in only a towel.