Kelley Hosts a Halloween Party

Story Info
Wife gets creampied by another man and doesn't even know it.
5.5k words
4.12
70.8k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year, my wife's sister, Kirsten, hosted a Halloween party that seemed to get bigger with each passing year. Several years ago, though, Kelley and I moved to a new state twelve hours away. The first couple of years Kelley would fly back to her sister's house for a girl's weekend with her sisters, cousins, and friends and, of course, to attend her sister's annual Halloween party.

After being in our new home for a couple years Kelley had developed a core group of friends in the neighborhood and decided she wanted to carry on her sister's tradition by hosting her own party. I had to admit there is something uniquely exciting about seeing my wife dress up and role-pay that just heightens the senses and piques my curiosity.

Even in her mid-40's, Kelley is still a bombshell and certainly knows how to accentuate her best assets when playing Halloween dress-up. Several of the women in the neighborhood are quite attractive, too, so I was not opposed to Kelley hosting a costume party.

I'm not much into shopping though, so I told Kelley I'd wear whatever she picked out for me. She decided to wear a Little Red Riding Hood outfit and I would be her Big Bad Wolf. I didn't have any objections. What I failed to anticipate, however, was the party would occur on a Saturday night in October, which is primetime for college football games and there were a few I was certainly interested in watching. This was real dilemma, but I decided I'd just try to make the best of it.

For weeks leading up to the party Kelley had been decorating the house inside and out. And on Friday night she and a few of her girlfriends started food prep while I was tasked with making sure the bar and refrigerators were fully stocked inside the house as well as outside at our pool bar on the lanai, which was easy enough.

Saturday afternoon, while right in the middle of watching several great games, Kelley informed me it was time to get dressed for the party. I begrudgingly followed her up the stairs and told myself it was just one night. Sensing my lack of enthusiasm, Kelley promised that if I behaved myself and tried to have fun, she'd be sure to reward me later. Immediately my mood improved.

While Kelley was putting on her costume, I decided to take a quick shower. When I returned to the bedroom, Kelley was wearing what appeared to be a faux-leather one-piece bodysuit with black strings that held the front together from her belly button to her ample cleavage. The outfit was so tight it was like a second skin and the bottom portion barely covered her ass. I couldn't see any panty lines through the tight material, but I didn't think she was bold enough to go without panties, so I figured she must be wearing a G-string. The outfit came with a shawl that included a hood and she was also wearing transparent red stocking that came half-way up her creamy soft thighs. My jaw dropped when I saw her spraying her long blonde hair with black hair paint before applying cherry red lipstick and stepping into her highest black stilettos.

As I stood watching her while drying myself with a towel, my cock started to come to life. I decided I'd inspect to see what she was wearing beneath the very short dress she was wearing, but Kelley playfully slapped my hand away and told me I'd have to wait until later, adding, "I don't want you getting carried away and having your spunk running down the inside of my thighs all night." No doubt she felt sexy, though, and planned to build-up our sexual tension throughout the night. She then pointed to a bag that held my costume and told me she'd see me downstairs, but not before taking my semi-erect dick into her mouth for a few seconds of tongue-swirling and eye contact. She then slapped my ass and told me to get dressed before I completely messed up her lipstick. Man, she really knows how to get me going!

As she left, I considered masturbating but then reached into the bag and pulled out the costume and quickly realized it was akin to a biker outfit. Not bad I thought. Kelley had found some torn up jeans, my black boots, and a black leather jacket. Cool. Only two problems, the costume included furry, clawed gloves for my hands and a full wolf's head mask that resembled a sports team mascot. I had to admit it was a good costume, but for the love of God, we live in Florida, and I immediately knew I was probably going to have a heat stroke. And the gloves weren't super practical as I had planned to be the designated bartender for the night so that I could simultaneously watch the games.

A few minutes later I came downstairs and a few of the neighbors had begun to arrive. For the most part, the guys all looked like they'd rather be someplace else while it was obvious the women had all conspired to wear the sexiest little outfits they could find. Kelley's best friend, Jessica, wore a Top Gun outfit complete with patches and sunglasses and her gorgeous blonde hair tied up in a bun. The flight suit was a short one-piece skirt with a zipper in front that was zipped strategically low for the occasion. Jessica's husband, George, was her 'wingman' and he wore a regular matching flight suit and sunglasses, which is like wearing pajamas. And his sunglasses were mirrored so he was able to stare at any woman he wanted without any repercussions, which I thought was a brilliant move on his part.

Paris was a naughty nurse and James was her 'doctor' husband, Michelle dressed as a sexy Cinderella and Grant was her Prince Charming, Samantha was a 'dirty' cop and Mike was her prisoner, Angie, one of our lesbian neighbors dressed as a schoolgirl while her wife Alexis was her headmistress, Sara came as Wonder woman and Jeff was her Superman, Rachel was a prostitute and Sam was her pimp, then a few couples from outside the neighborhood came, but I didn't know their names. One of the women wore a French maid costume and her man dressed as her butler, then Tinkerbell and Peter Pan arrived, as well as a Playboy bunny and her 'Hugh' Hefner among other guests. It was obvious the women had been planning this for a while. Despite my desire to watch the games this was proving to be a damn good alternative.

As everybody hugged and admired the different costumes, I assumed my position behind the bar and decided to help get everybody loosened up a bit. Kelley put some party music on the outside speakers, but I could still see the games and read the closed captions, so I didn't mind. I was happy to be making drinks while also enjoying the voyeuristic opportunities and there was certainly plenty to see.

After everybody enjoyed a few appetizers and got caught up with their small talk most of the crowd seemed to migrate outside by the pool. And after the women all had a couple drinks, they were in the mood to dance and sing and were getting louder by the minute. A couple of the guys were dancing with the girls and there was some good-natured grinding among the whole crowd. It looked like everybody was having fun! The pace had picked up for me, too, as I was making one drink after another and barely had time to check the scores never mind watching the actual games.

By 11 p.m. the party was in full swing, but I had a problem; I was almost out of ice. I bought plenty for drinks but didn't realize the ladies would be using several bags to keep the food chilled. Nobody at the party was in any condition to drive so I asked George if his son might be willing to fetch a few bags for us. George and Jessica's son, Jackson, had just finished a four-year hitch in the military and was back home looking for work. Kelley had apparently told Jessica to invite him, but according to George he wasn't interested in hanging out with a bunch of women his mom's age. George agreed to give Jackson a call who said he'd been out with some friends but that he was on his way home and he'd be happy to pick up a few bags of ice to bring over to the house for me.

Within 15 minutes I saw the headlights of Jackson' truck pull into my driveway so I walked out to pay him and thank him for the ice. As a fellow veteran we spoke for a few minutes about his time in uniform and I invited him in. He said, "I don't want to intrude, and besides, I don't have a costume." It was nearly midnight and the college games on the west coast were only in the second quarter, so I said, "Jackson, I want you to come see something really quick." He followed me up the driveway and as we stood off in the distance, we were able to see about ten scantily clad women who were all dancing and drinking and having a good time. The young man said, "Nice, that looks like a lot more fun than I had imagined it would be!" I replied, "How'd you like to be the Big Bad Wolf? All you need to do is mix a few drinks, pour some wine and beer, and enjoy the view!" His smile was sufficient for me so right there in the driveway I handed him the leather coat, mask and gloves and even gave him my boots. He was already wearing some tattered jeans, so that was fortunate. I then patted him on the back, thanked him for taking over, and told him to have a good time as he donned the costume and I headed into the house through the garage and quietly climbed the stairs out of view of the remaining few guests still in the house. Ahh, a TV and an air-conditioned bedroom. I felt victorious!

Not long after, however, I noticed the noise level outside had begun to rise as I heard the chant of one woman's name after another. Angie, Angie, Angie! Then Sara, Sara, Sara! "What the hell are they doing out there?" I thought to myself. Well, my bedroom is in the back of the house overlooking the pool, so I opened one of the louvers on the plantation shutters and damn if Sara wasn't laying across the top of the bar while Sam, who was not her husband, was being invited to get a body shot. And it looked like Jackson was right in the middle of things, putting what appeared to be salt on Sara's neck while pouring a shot of liquor, probably tequila, in her belly button. Sam didn't appear to need too much coaxing as he quickly licked Sara's neck and upper chest, then moved down to her naval and sucked the tequila down before coming up to get the lime from Sara's lips where she grabbed Sam around the neck and gave him kiss that was much longer than anybody expected.

Just when I thought I was in good shape and had outsmarted my wife and all the other guys, I was now torn between watching the games and staring out the window. The body shots continued and while I wasn't close enough to see exact details, each woman seemed to get a bit more risqué as her chosen male counterpart was treated to some delicious adult fun. Eventually I heard the women chanting for Jessica and I just froze. As she got on the bar to offer one of the men a body shot, it dawned on me that she had no idea her own son was currently serving as the bartender. In fact, nobody did! And to say Jessica can be a wild one at times is an understatement.

The first time I'd ever met Jessica, she and her husband had come over for a cookout but mid-way through the evening George left because he wasn't feeling well. That night I decided to let Kelley and Jessica have a little girl time to get to know one another better so I went to bed about 11:00. At 2:00 a.m. I looked outside and they were both naked in the pool and giggling like schoolgirls with several empty bottles of wine along the pool's edge. When Kelley came to bed that night, it was about 3:30 in the morning. She climbed into bed, still naked, and simply said, "If you're still awake and didn't jerk off at what you saw in the pool tonight, why don't you come over here and rub your cock on your wife's freshly shaved pussy." Apparently, she and Jessica had wanted to get in the pool but were both embarrassed about not being able to wear a bathing suit because they hadn't properly prepared their bikini lines so Jessica, who I came to realize was always up for a good time, suggested they shave each other. Kelley is not a prude, but as we fucked that night, I was surprised when Kelley shared with me how Jessica's fingers and thumb kept "accidentally" rubbing her clit and how, when Kelley thought she'd been nicked by the razor, Jessica "kissed" and perhaps licked her pussy just a little bit to make it feel better. I asked Kelley if she had done the same for Jessica but all she said was, "That's a story for another night, right now I just need you to fill me with hot cum." Since that night, I've jerked off many times wondering about what really happened.

But now, right here in my backyard, perched atop my bar, I wondered what was about to happen. Would Jackson blow my cover and let everybody know who had been pouring the drinks? Would Jessica allow somebody to take a regular body shot or was she about to do something crazy, without knowing her son was standing just inches away? My head was spinning and, unsurprisingly, my dick had gotten hard watching the action outside my window. And then I noticed it was Grant, one of our black neighbors who lives directly next door to us, who was the lucky bastard chosen to do the shot off Jessica's hot little body. With Jessica in position on the bar, she pulled the zipper on her skimpy Top Gun flight skirt down below her belly button. Without a bra on, her nipples were almost visible as she parted the zipper so that Jackson could put salt on her neck and pour the tequila into her belly button. On cue, with all eyes on Jessica and the entire group chanting her name, Grant went in for the shot. Salt, tequila, then a deep lime-filled kiss that lingered, and lingered...and lingered. Before their lips parted, I could see from my upstairs window perch that Grant had worked his hands into Jessica's flight suit and was rubbing and squeezing Jessica's glorious tits and from the way her legs were squirming on top of the bar, it was obvious she was enjoying it.

As their kiss finally broke, the next name being chanted was "Kelley, Kelley, Kelley!" If I know anything about my wife, it's that she hates to be outdone. She is small in stature at 5'3" and 120 pounds, but she is feisty and very competitive. So immediately I was a bit nervous about what she might do, but then, she still thought I was the bartender wearing the Big Bad Wolf costume so maybe she'd remain somewhat sane and not do anything too crazy. George, Jessica's husband, had not done a body shot yet and he was being cajoled into taking a shot off Kelley's luscious little body. No man in his right mind would oppose such a thing, but because he thought I was tending bar, I think he was a bit apprehensive. No matter, once Kelley climbed onto the bar and laid down on her back, she grabbed George by his matching flight suit and pulled him close. Jackson had just watched him mom make-out with Grant while being mauled beneath her unzipped flight suit, now he was about to watch his dad in action--with my wife!

With the beat of the music going strong outside, and the TV on in the background, my head was spinning as I watched Kelley undo the black string that laced up the front of her costume to contain her ample breasts. With the lacings undone, I had no doubt her huge tits would be nearly fully revealed. The only way they would not be is if she held the material in place, which it appeared she had somehow managed to do. But even from my distance, I could still see the milky white skin of her exposed flesh that typically did not see sunlight. I could only image that George had a growing erection as he looked down at my beautiful wife laying on the bar before him. Just then, Jackson leaned over the bar and spilled some salt on Kelley's neck, then poured a shot of tequila into her belly button. I watched as she then strategically put the lime between her cherry red lips without letting her tits pop out. George, to his credit, could wait no longer and immediately went for the salt on Kelley's neck. As she had been dancing most of the night, I've no doubt she was a bit sticky, and the salt had to have tasted so delicious on her tiny, beautiful neck. After longer than it should have taken on her neck, George then worked his way down to her belly button, only he didn't lift his head after he was done licking the salt. Instead, he slowly kissed and licked his way down my wife's perfect body, his lips never losing contact as he passed through Kelley's ample and exposed cleavage with his tongue. As he made his way down to the tequila, I could see Kelley squirming beneath him. She was obviously enjoying herself and doing it directly in front of the bartender, who she thought was me. I'd never been more aroused in my life.

George then followed the same path he'd taken down her body, back up to her mouth where he received the lime between Kelley's mouth. We'd done this before and I remember her biting the lime so that the juice squeezed into my mouth, then she spit out the lime and we kissed. Well tonight, George was no doubt in heaven as he was able to kiss my wife on top of my bar. And what a kiss it was. It went on for even longer than Jessica and Grant had kissed. And then I saw Kelley's hands on the back of George's head, pulling him deeper into the kiss. I always love when she kisses me that way. But then I remembered, if her hands were on his head, how was she preventing her tits from spilling out of her untied top? A moment later that mystery was solved as I watched George move down and suck first one nipple, and then the other into his mouth. Each person in the audience was chanting George's name, egging him on as he enjoyed my wife's amazingly sexy body. And while George licked my wife's exposed tits in front of the entire crowd, including his wife, Jessica, and son, Jackson, Kelley spun herself around on the bar top so that her feet were facing Jackson, who she still thought was me. I then watched as she reached under her skirt and pulled the G-string aside, giving Jackson an unobstructed view of what I can only imagine was a very slippery, very wet pussy.

Jackson, being just out of the military, was probably crazy horny at this point, took off his Big Bad Wolf gloves and began rubbing and fingering Kelley's cunt as George continued to suck her tits. Thinking it was me fingering her, I'm sure she felt as though I was encouraging her because the next thing we all witnessed was Kelley leaning her head back, unzipping George's flightsuit, and taking his dick down her throat. From my vantage point up in the bedroom, it was like I had an aerial overview of the action. I could not see George's dick, or Kelley's mouth, but I could see him pumping his hips with her face upside down in front of his crotch. And knowing my wife, I'm sure she had his cock all the way down her throat while Jackson continued his assault on her pussy that was visible only to him, though everybody knew exactly what he was doing, too.

I'd never known Kelley to be so sexual in our marriage, though she'd shared her fantasy of being with two guys at one time on several occasions and I'd always encouraged it, though we always expected it would just remain a fantasy. Now here she was with two guys and I wasn't even one of them!

After about ten minutes, George lunged forward and I could tell he had clenched his ass cheeks as he must have shot his load down Kelley's throat. She doesn't give me a blow job too often, but when she does, she usually gets into it for my sake and encourages me to cum in her mouth, which never fails to be the catalyst I need to erupt. And even though I was upstairs and behind a closed window, in my mind I could hear her say, "George, please cum in my mouth, I need to feel your cock throbbing in my mouth!"

As George backed away from Kelley's face, I watched as Jackson backed off, too, and put his gloves on again. Then I watched as Jessica came over to George and kissed him deeply, then surprised me and everybody watching when she leaned over Kelley and kissed her deeply and seductively for several minutes. I had an absolutely raging hard on watching all that had just happened and now that I was watching Jessica make out with my wife, who had just swallowed her husband's cum a moment ago I thought my dick would rupture.

12