Accidental Gangbang: Blindfold Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy moaned, "Your fiancé has a very talented tongue."

"I know," Clarissa moaned, as she continued committing her newest version of incest.

"Yes, you eager cunt licker, eat my pussy," Amy ordered, her orgasm building. She grabbed Dwayne's head and began grinding on his face.

Dwayne attacked the best he could, knowing she was getting close.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that big mother fucking dick," Katie demanded, close to an orgasm herself.

"Oh yes, fuck, eat me, eat my cunt, yes, yes, yes," Amy moaned before bathing Dwayne's face with her flooding cum.

"Yes, Daddy, fuck your baby slut harder," Clarissa moaned, wanting to have an orgasm like the other two were getting... but alas, like her mother, she wasn't sure she could come from such a small cock.

"Yes, baby," he groaned, slamming into her.

Amy, deciding to add to the twisted pre-wedding orgy, said, "Daddy James, come over here and taste me."

"I'm not done here," the Dad said knowing he was close to coming.

"Go, Daddy, she's in charge," Clarissa urged, gently pushing him away.

Amy pointed at Joey for Katie and to the floor as she mouthed, "Now."

Katie understood, as this was part of the plan they'd made after Clarissa had gone to bed last night.

James walked over to Amy, who was just standing up, some of her cunt cum leaking down her leg.

"Clean up my cum, Daddy James," Amy ordered, as Katie guided Joey to lie down on the floor.

James wasn't much of a pussy licker, he thought it was kind of gross, but he wasn't going to ruin the possibility of fucking this hot younger girl. He went to kneel before her when she said, "No, not my pussy silly, Dwayne's dick. My cunt cum is all over it."

"What?" James gasped, shocked by her words.

"What?" Dwayne echoed.

"Plus, you're the only one here who hasn't sucked the groom's big cock," Amy added.

"What?" Dwayne repeated, then realized there'd never been a fourth girl sucking his cock... it... it... it... was Joey.

"Yes, Joey sucked your cock, Dwayne," Amy confirmed. "And I think he liked it, didn't you, Joey?"

Katie was leading her daughter over to Joey as he said, "I plead the Fifth."

"Sunday football games will never be the same again," Amy joked. "Now get sucking, Daddy."

"No way," James said.

"No sucking, no more fucking," Amy shrugged. "And we're just about to give your daughter her pre-wedding present."

James looked over to his daughter, who was straddling Joey. Then to his wife, who was holding her hand.

Dwayne was trying to process that his best friend had sucked his cock. That was beyond weird. He'd fantasized about getting pegged and actually sucking the strap-on, but now he couldn't help but wonder what sucking a real cock would feel like. Obviously, his bride-to-be was okay with it.

"Now James, you cheated on me by banging and coming in your daughter's cunt," Mrs. Wilson said firmly, as she stalked over to her husband. "You will do as you're fucking told."

James had heard that tone from his wife before. It was the one where the decision had been made and nothing he said was going to sway it. He also really wanted to fuck Amy and his daughter again.

Dwayne was still processing the idea that his best friend had sucked his cock... at least twice. He still wasn't sure how he felt about that. A blow job felt good, no matter who was sucking him. He recalled someone once saying 'A mouth is a mouth.' Yet when his blindfold was removed and he finally saw Joey, the first thing that would inevitably pop into his head was, 'You sucked my dick'.

Clarissa lowered herself not onto Joey's cock, but on his face, as Amy guided her to do.

"RIGHT NOW, James," Mrs. Wilson ordered sternly, as she pushed his head towards Dwayne's shiny cock.

"Fuck," James sighed in reluctant acceptance as he opened his mouth and took a cock into it for the first time in his life.

"There ya go," Amy approved.

"Oh," Dwayne moaned, a mouth around his cock indeed being a mouth. He'd had amazing blow jobs, good blow jobs, and okay blow jobs in his life, but never a bad one.

James just slowly bobbed, unsure what else to do. He could taste Amy's pussy juice on the dick and found it tasted okay. He could feel shame and humiliation course through him, since he had a dick in his mouth.

"Yes, Daddy, suck my man's big cock," Clarissa approved, saying another of a hundred phrases she'd never imagined saying that she had in the past week.

"Yes honey, show us all what kind of cock sucker you are," Mrs. Wilson added, as she pushed his head deeper onto Dwayne's dick.

James could feel his cheeks burning with shame as he did as he was told. The act was humiliating, and yet he oddly found it rather natural.

"Looks like he sucks dick better than he eats pussy," Mrs. Wilson said, realizing just how bitter she was that he'd cheated on her... even though when she first cheated on him at Le Chateau Club, she had no idea he'd done it first.

James knew he was paying for his indiscretion, and accepted that he'd have to do a lot to get back in her good graces, even if she'd cheated too.

"Looks like he's a natural," Amy added.

Dwayne, oddly enjoying his being sucked by his future father-in-law added, "He's no Mrs. Wilson, but he shows potential."

Katie roared with laughter as she said, "He'd better not be."

"Time for the finale," Amy declared, figuring she'd humiliated Daddy James for long enough. "Cock sucking James, get your cute little ass over here."

Dwayne wondered what the finale could be. This entire experience had already been amazingly intense.

Amy pointed to Joey's cock, and Clarissa silently moved from Joey's face to his cock.

Amy led James to stand in front of his daughter and guided his cock into her mouth.

Katie went to Dwayne and licked his thick rod, as Clarissa began moaning as she began to ride Joey's cock and suck her Daddy's dick.

Dwayne wondered who was fucking his bride-to-be now. Joey? Her Dad? Amy or Katie with a strap-on? It was time he fucked her.

"God, you have an amazing cock," Katie purred as she kept his cock nice and hard for the triple-team finale.

"And you're the most amazing cock sucker ever," Dwayne complimented back.

"Practise makes perfect," Katie responded as she deep throated his big cock.

"Fuck," he groaned.

Amy walked over to Dwayne, tapped her MILF slut on her shoulder, still amazed at her deep-throating ability, and then led Dwayne to his fiancée.

"Squat down," she ordered.

Dwayne obeyed, although he almost sat on a pair of legs first, and then had to straddle them. He was unsure whose legs they were, and why he was being told to squat down so awkwardly. Who was below him? His wife? Katie? Amy? Even one of the cocks?

"Ready to give your wife the DP she fantasizes about?" Amy asked.

"Yeah," Dwayne said, really wanting to fuck Clarissa, and thinking this was the best-case scenario of the various options floating around in his head.

"She already has a cock in her cunt and one in her mouth, so you know where yours needs to go," Amy explained as she slowly guided his cock to Clarissa's last remaining open hole.

"Yes, baby, shove your dick in my asshole and triple team me," Clarissa said nastily, dying to feel what cocks in both her pussy and ass felt like.

Dwayne put his hands on her hips, which made her stop bouncing up and down on Joey's cock, and pushed forward, and after a brief resistance slipped inside her backdoor.

"Ooooooooh," Clarissa moaned as Dwayne's anal impaler filled her ass. It hurt a little, but she felt a rush of adrenaline at what she was doing. Getting double penetrated... no, triple penetrated.

Dwayne went in slow, unsure if the sounds from his wife were pleasure or pain... it sounded like a bit of both.

"So hot," Amy said, having herself never been triple penetrated. She'd been spit roasted many times, double penetrated a few times, and gangbanged by four and seven guys respectively on two separate tequila-fueled nights... but somehow never triple penetrated.

"I want to do that next," Katie said, wondering what anal sex would feel like, and what getting double penetrated would feel like.

"We've got to train that ass of yours first," Amy explained.

James watched in awe as his baby girl took a cock in her ass. He couldn't explain why it turned him on so much. For years, he'd been the over-protective father who hated every boyfriend and had scared off a few. Now he was allowing his baby girl to take a cock in both her pussy and ass, not to mention his own in her mouth, and it excited him.

Clarissa felt so full. There was no other way to explain it. It made her head go a little light.

"Now slowly fuck her ass," Amy instructed.

"You okay, baby? Dwayne asked.

"Yes, honey, I told you I want your next load in my ass," Clarissa said, for some reason really excited by the idea of walking down the aisle with her groom's cum in her asshole.

"I can do that," Dwayne agreed, as he began slowly pumping in and out, actually feeling whoever's dick was in her cunt as he moved. It was so weird. It felt kind of gay, and yet not gay at all. He still has curious whose it was.

Joey just lay there, realizing the bottom guy in a DP was kind of helpless, although he was enjoying it all the same.

Clarissa took her Dad's dick in her mouth again and slowly bobbed as she got accustomed to three dicks inside her.

As Amy watched, a wicked idea popped into her head. She went to her bag of sex toys and grabbed the smallest of her three strap-ons she'd brought with her, and began to fasten it on.

Katie glanced over and hoped that was for her.

James watched Amy put on the harness and wondered if he was going to get to see his wife get fucked by another woman. The idea made his cock twitch. Like almost every man in the world, lesbian sex was a major turn-on for him.

Dwayne began to get into a smooth rhythm, and Clarissa's slight pain faded.

Clarissa began slowly moving her body, as she wanted to feel Joey's cock moving inside her too. It was awkward at first to get into a smooth rhythm. Riding one cock was easy, getting spit-roasted was also pretty easy, but double penetration was a lot more challenging to get all the pieces moving in a proper progression.

Katie was wrong though, since after Amy had her strap-on in place, she handed Katie the medium-sized strap-on. "Put this on."

"Of course, Mistress," Mrs. Wilson said.

"Mistress?" James asked, revealing to Dwayne, who no longer cared who was in what hole in his wife, that it was his best friend, his best man, who was in her cunt, and that their dicks were almost touching. It made sense it was Joey as although couldn't feel it completely, it seemed to be big and fat... which described Joey's... a dick he had seen many times.

"Yes," Katie nodded, "I obey every order Mistress Amy gives me."

"Oh," James said, not sure what else to say during this surreal orgy. His daughter was sucking his cock, but with no smooth rhythm to get him off, which was okay.

"Yes, I own your wife's pussy and ass," Amy clarified, as she helped Katie install the strap-on.

"And my mouth?" Katie asked.

"Of course," Amy agreed.

Dwayne said, "Okay, let's try to get into a smooth rhythm, Joey."

"Sure, man," Joey agreed, really wanting to be more active in this gangbang.

"Clarissa, lean forward a bit," Dwayne instructed, this stage directing so much more challenging with the blindfold on.

"Yes, baby, tell me what to do," Clarissa encouraged him, her Dad's dick slipping out of her mouth again.

"All right, Joey, on three, thrust up," Dwayne ordered.

"Okay."

"1, 2, 3," Dwayne counted up.

Dwayne pumped forward, Joey bucked up, and Clarissa screamed, "Fuck, yes!"

Dwayne and Joey kept fucking Clarissa in unison now, and Clarissa's body responded with euphoria. "Oh God, yes you two, double penetrate me, yes!"

"That looks like fun," Katie said.

"We'll have to give you a try too, later," Amy promised.

"Awesome," Katie said, wondering why they were both wearing strap-ons.

"Let's let Clarissa come, and then we'll do something super wicked," Amy said, before going back to her duffle bag.

"I can't wait," the curious mother said.

"Shove your cock in my mouth, Daddy," Clarissa demanded, wanting all three holes filled as the intensity of the double fucking heated up.

James eagerly slid his cock back in her mouth, and she bobbed the best she could.

Joey was sweating from the work of fucking in this position; Dwayne was really beginning to slam inside his fiancée's ass.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Clarissa babbled, as she tried to simultaneously suck cock, but she was really being pounded as her two principal studs had found s smooth flow.

"Take it all, my bridal slut," Dwayne groaned as she slammed into her.

Oh yes, fuck," Clarissa moaned, as her orgasm was increasing.

"Fuck, yeah," Joey groaned as he got a major workout, being on the bottom.

Clarissa stopped sucking and said, "Oh fuck yes, double fuck me, so good, I'm so close!"

"Come my dirty whore," Amy ordered, as she lubed up both her and Katie's cocks for an even more epic, epic finale. She then whispered to Katie, "Go and ass fuck your hubby."

"Fucking twisted," Katie grinned wickedly, as she sauntered around to her husband, whose cock was just in front of their about-to-come daughter.

"Yes!" Clarissa screamed just seconds later, as she came with the intensity of a thousand suns.

Amy moved behind a still thrusting Dwayne and ordered, "Everyone stop for a moment."

Dwayne obeyed, and his eyes went wide when he felt something poking between his ass cheeks.

James' eyes also went wide as he saw his wife walking towards him with a clear intent bobbing in front of her.

"Bend over and rest your hands on your daughter's back; that way she can still suck your tiny dick," Katie ordered.

"Katie, I..." he began to protest.

"Do it," she demanded sharply.

He obeyed even as he protested, as she bent him into the angle, she wanted like he was a Ken Barbie doll, "Please, not this."

Amy trumpeted from the other end of the burgeoning six-person fuck train, "Ready to get fucked while you fuck?"

"I guess so," James said, thinking in truth there was likely no better way to get pegged than while you're inside another woman.

"I know so," Amy said, as she pushed her thin cock inside Dwayne's virgin ass.

"Ohhhhhh," Dwayne moaned and groaned, a pain coursing through him, yet also a sexual adrenaline rush.

Katie positioned the cock at her husband's asshole and pushed, not really concerned about being gentle.

"Oh fuck! Please stop," James whined as his ass was penetrated.

"I'll make you feel better, Daddy," Clarissa said, as she took her dad's cock in her mouth again, even as her orgasm continued travelling through her entire body.

"Sorry, Amy put the smaller one on first," Katie apologized, as she watched her entire black cock disappear between her husband's really white cheeks.

"It really hurts," James said.

"Don't you always say 'No pain, no gain?" Katie quipped, something she'd heard him say hundreds of times.

"Fuck," he whined, his ass feeling like it was literally on fire.

"I was nice for your first backdoor fucking," Amy said, as she filled Dwayne's ass with her smallish five-inch cock.

"Thank you," Dwayne said, both for her caring decision, and for making this morning happen. Although there was no doubt a slight discomfort and pain, the rush of the act and the wild orgy they were currently involved in overrode that.

Clarissa was a little disappointed she wasn't providing Dwayne's first pegging and also she couldn't see it, but the rush of this wild six-person all-connected orgy centred around her was a massive rush.

Katie was all in and looked at Amy, "I'm all in."

"Me too."

"On three?" Katie asked.

"1-2-3," Amy counted up, and then they both began fucking their boy bottoms.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Dwayne moaned, as each pump made him twitch inside his fiancée.

"Please, no," James protested, as his wife began fucking him. It hurt like a bitch, and it was so humiliating. Only his daughter's mouth bobbing on his cock made this tolerable. This ass-fucking being the ultimate descriptor of pleasure and pain.

"I'm fucking your ass until you come in our daughter's mouth," Katie warned.

"Oh, fuck," James whimpered, his daughter's warm mouth feeling good, but the sharp fiery pain in his ass stopped the pleasure from rising.

"I'm going to keep fucking your ass until you pump a big load into your wife's asshole," Amy said.

"That won't take long," Dwayne moaned, as he couldn't explain it, but he was feeling intense pleasure at both ends... as he literally was fucking while getting fucked, and loving it.

Clarissa loved hearing her man's moans, and she allowed her Dad's dick to slip out of her mouth so she could turn her head and somewhat see what was going on. "Like that cock in your ass, baby?"

"Fucking awesome, baby," Dwayne moaned, as he could feel his cock throbbing towards the finish line.

"Let me help," Clarissa said, as she timed it right and began bucking back on his dick whenever Amy was backing out.

"Oh fuck, yes," Dwayne moaned, as Joey was just lying there helplessly and watching an entire orgy while his dick was baking in Clarissa's nice warm oven. God, he needed to come, and this new movement finally began stimulating him again.

"Come in my ass, baby," Clarissa moaned, wanting to feel his warm cum explode inside her.

"Oh, fuck yes," Dwayne moaned. "Fuck me harder, Amy, I'm almost there."

Amy did as requested, gripping both his hips solidly and beginning to slam into him.

Katie was fucking her husband's ass hard too, but awkwardly, as he couldn't keep his balance once their daughter began fucking her husband in earnest. "Get on all fours," she demanded.

Defeated, and oddly beginning to enjoy this cock in his ass, he obeyed.

The cock slipped out briefly, before Katie mounted him like a dog in heat and fucked him hard.

"Oh fuck," James moaned, this time more from pleasure than pain.

"He likes it, he really, really likes it," Katie chuckled.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," Dwayne grunted, as he trembled and exploded his load in his wife's tight ass.

"Yes, fill my asshole, lover," Clarissa moaned.

Dwayne spewed a massive load as the intense orgasm ripped through him.

Once done, Amy pulled out and Dwayne did too, the position suddenly a little uncomfortable.

Clarissa got off too, rolled onto her back and lay there, cum leaking out of her ass.

"I need to come," Joey said, as he stood up and stretched his legs.

"Come fuck me while I fuck James," Katie offered.

"Fuck, yeah," Joey quickly agreed, moving behind her.

Katie briefly stopped fucking her husband until Joey was inside her doggy style, and then they counted to three and smoothly began a fuck train.

"Nice," Amy said as she grabbed her dress. "I hate to end this fuck frenzy, but we need to get tidied up and ready, ladies and gentlemen. Wedding begins in thirty."

"Oh shit," Clarissa said, even though she didn't move.

James couldn't believe it, but his cock was now throbbing even though it was no longer being touched. He felt he could come at any moment.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that big young dick," Katie moaned.

"I'm not going to last long, Mrs. Wilson," Joey said, Clarissa's lengthy cunt oven having kept his balls boiling forever.

"Just come inside me," Katie offered, "James can clean me up afterwards."

"Oh fuck," James grunted, that statement for whatever reason triggering his humiliating orgasm as he spewed his load all over the floor.

"He just came," Amy said.

"What a little faggot," Katie said, as she pushed him forward, making him land in his own cum so she could put her hands on the floor. "Now really pound me, Joey. Shoot that load deep in my cunt."