Accidental Gangbang: Blindfold Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa turned to watch her Mom get fucked as she recovered from her orgasm.

Amy helped get Dwayne dressed, his blindfold still on.

"Oh yes, yes, fucking yes," Katie moaned, as she bounced on the big cock, so close to coming herself.

"I'm coming," Joey grunted and shot his long-delayed load in her cunt.

"Me too," Katie declared as her orgasm hit her the moment her cunt was filled with cum.

James trembled on the floor, mortified he'd come just from getting ass fucked, mortified his wife had just come from another man coming inside her, mortified he'd sucked a cock and enjoyed it, mortified he'd enjoyed a strap-on in the ass, mortified he was laying in puddles of his own cum, and mortified that his entire marriage could be in shambles.

Joey pulled out and said, "That was amazing Mrs. Wilson."

"Get over here and clean my cunt before the wedding, honey," Katie ordered.

"Yes, honey," a now obedient husband replied, crawling between his wife's legs and seeing a big wad of white cum leaking from it.

"Good boy," she smiled as she grabbed his head and pulled it into his wife.

Humiliation and stimulation coursed through him as he did the third gay act in half an hour. He sucked Dwayne's cock, he got ass fucked and now he was eating another man's cum from his wife's pussy. What he didn't understand was why each act seemed to enhance the pleasure inside him.

Joey pulled out and said, "Best wedding ever."

Amy smiled, "The wedding hasn't even started yet."

"Best pre-wedding ever," Joey corrected.

"Better," Amy nodded, before adding, "there are still pictures, and the evening."

"What more could we do?" Dwayne asked, almost all dressed.

"Oh, the day is still young," Amy said, not sure what else they would do today.

"Plus, you haven't fucked your own Mommy yet," Clarissa pointed out.

"The day is still young," Amy repeated, as she thought to herself she hadn't fucked her Mommy yet, either.

Each person quietly got dressed and Clarissa went over to Dwayne and said, "I love you so much."

"Ditto."

The almost married couple kissed. When Clarissa broke it, she said, "Next time I kiss you, it will mean we're married."

"I can't wait," Dwayne said.

Joey led Dwayne out of the room and took his blindfold off. He said, a big smile on his face, "See? I told you it wasn't anything bad."

Dwayne laughed, "I guess it wasn't."

James, now dressed, said to his almost-dressed wife, "I'm so sorry for everything."

"I'm sorry, too," Katie said. "I got a little vengeful there."

"It was pretty hot," James smiled.

"You liked a dick in the ass, didn't you?"

"Eventually," he admitted.

"Well, maybe tonight you can return the favour," Katie smiled, giving him a kiss.

"Really?" he asked.

"If you're a good boy and only fuck who I say you can," she said. "Now get out of here, we need to finish getting ready."

"Yes, Mistress," he joked.

"Mistress, I like that," the wife said, slapping his ass.

He headed out.

Clarissa said, "Thanks for all that."

"Oh, it was our pleasure," the mother said, and then giggled.

"And it's only the beginning," Amy promised.

"I can only imagine what else your twisted mine has in store for us," Clarissa said, shaking her head. "Now help me look like I wasn't just triple fucked."

"I'm not a miracle worker," Amy laughed.

.....

Twenty minutes later, Clarissa walked down the aisle. Cum was still slowly leaking out of her ass, and Amy had refused to allow her to wear panties.

Ten minutes later Clarissa and Dwayne kissed, sealing their marriage with a kiss. A kiss that had the entire church in awe of their raw passion. It wasn't a peck, or a three second kiss which was tradition... no, it was a good forty-five second kiss that included tongue exploration and an intensity that made almost every woman wanton.

Twenty minutes after that they were in the limo headed to the reception, Clarissa's two other bridesmaids, Dwayne's sister and her college best friend, oblivious to what had transpired. Also in the dark were Dwayne's other two groomsmen, who were both coworkers... both having no idea they'd already been sucked by the bride or had fucked her just a week ago.

As Amy promised, this was only the beginning.

THE END ... FOR NOW.

Want more???

Accidental Orgy: Amy's Mom

Amy seduces her mom with some help from Katie... including a surprise visit from Governor Green.

Accidental Orgy: Dwayne's Mom

Another orgy... this time including Dwayne's Mom.

Accidental Orgy: Honeymoon Orgies

Amy sends them to a swinger's resort.

Accidental Orgy: Lesbian Orgy

All the woman end up at Le Chateau Club.