Accidental Growth Pt. 04

Story Info
After the Appointment.
2.9k words
4.34
41.9k
28

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Ride
The_Ride
159 Followers

Recap of Recent Events:

Will Colton had his final trial shot that would regrow his hair for good — a mix of testosterone and human growth hormone that made Will's cock grow from 'normal' to 'freakishly huge' over the course of the 6 week trial as a side effect, due to his previous use of the hormones.

This growing attracted the attention of Tamara Hawkins, a slim-and-absolutely-stacked Sophomore at West Crest Collage with a huge bubble to boot. The oversized coupling made a great pair.

Tamara accompanied Will to his 6th and final examination, and while undetected, stole extra vials that were being given to Will. She also stole vials that said: Estrogen, Progesterone and extra Human Growth Hormone for herself. Knowing it was wrong but she had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to conduct her own growth experiment...

_____________________________________________

On the whole walk back Tamara was transfixed on Will's bouncing cock and huge cum-filled balls. She only blew him about 2 hours ago but she could tell he was ready for more. She was also checking for any noticeable signs of growth, from the shot which the doctor had given him.

The thought of Will's baseball bat-like cock getting even bigger struck a deep chord in Tamara. She was crazy for his great big cock, as she was an admitted size queen. But Will was by far the biggest out of the ~5,000 male student body. She hadn't measured it, but it was much bigger than a ruler — closer to two rulers than 1. And she was thrilled he could cum like a busted hydrant as well. Tamara was so proud that she could get Will to cum so much, just from her. She was happy he was her's.

All of this staring and fantasizing started to create a noticeable wet spot in Tamara's gray leggings. Unbeknownst to Will, he pulled her in close and grabbed Tamara the waist as they got closer to their dorm — this only made Tamara more hot and bothered. Will got a perfect view of Tamara's enormous cleavage from above. Her bra looked really small on her now. As he could see her shoulder straps digging viciously into Tamara's shoulders and breasts. Will couldn't resist, and proceeded to grope Tamara's head-sized (+) right breast — sending Tamara wetter again, letting out audible but soft moans. Will knew he was pushing all the right buttons.

The view, scent, and feel of her against him in the early autumn morning air, combined with groping her...started to arouse Will quickly. It didn't take long for Tamara to notice (as her gaze never left Will's crotch) and respond with a low and sultry "Ooohhhh" with an approving tone. It was only 10:00 but Will had usually let off twice by now, and he only came once before the appointment.

Once he got hard, it didn't take long for the rush of Will's larger-than-usual volume of precum to start leaking from his head. By now, Will's pants had ridden down because of his boner. His enormous cock base was on full display, just as they approached their building.

Will's pants were quickly soiled from the volume of precum his oversized package was creating. So he opted to take them off as the damage was done. He didn't care about people seeing his god cock leaking excessive amounts of precum, as they passed a hungover group of (jealous) guys coming out of the stairwell.

Tamara was leading the way up to the 4th floor. Cheekily, she decided to pull her pants down as she was climbing flights to their destination; giving Will a perfect view of her bubble from below as she walked up the stairs. She twerked her pants up and down with each step, making her badonkadonk bounce like crazy. Will could have sworn that he heard soft claps coming from Tamara's butt cheeks separating and coming together.

The smell of both of their precum was unmistakable in the stairwell and hallway, as they finally made it, and stopped in front of Will's room.

While he was fumbling for his keys in the pants that he took off, Tamara knelt down to lap up the steady stream of precum leaking from Will's monstercock. Tamara's hands were focused on jerking off the length his oversized shaft, while her mouth caught every drop of precum from his head. Tamara didn't stop at one mouthful, as she went back for more — this time blowing Will and taking special care to swirl her tongue around as much of his head as possible. While her mouth was filling up with precum again, Tamara attempted a swallow without coming off of Will's head — and it worked!

Will finally got the keys and unlocked the door but Tamara was not enthused on going anywhere. She pulled her lips off of his head with a loud * POP * but held onto his cock and pointed the stream of Will's precum directly onto her exposed cleavage. After about a few minutes of this, her tits, bra and shirt were fully covered. Tamara then pointed the cum cannon's stream directly over her head, as some sort of perverted shampoo dispenser.

Tamara was on the floor almost two feet half away from Will in order to sit in his cum zone. It was an obscene scene, and they both were shocked that nobody else had exited their dorm rooms yet. Tamara was seeing how long she could get away with this. But seeing the open door and Will's bed...and the fact that she was already covered head to toe...motivated to release his cock, get up from the cum puddle, and come into the room.

As Will closed the door, Tamara started stripping-off her cum soaked clothes. It was the hottest strip-tease he had ever seen as she was going all-out with the show.

She started with her cum-soaked shirt: exposing her washboard stomach, pierced belly button and her exposed panties from pulling her pants down in the stairwell — then lifted it over her bra and head. She stopped to wring-out the t-shirt of the cum it had retained, and got every last drop. It didn't take long for her pants to come off, leaving her just in her lingerie now.

Tamara's light blue panties hugged the curve of her flared hips, and displayed her cute pussy effortlessly. Her light blue bra however, was struggling mightily... it looked several cup sizes too small as her breasts completely overwhelmed the bra from all angles. Will wondered how she even got it on. Breast spilled out of the tops, sides, and bottoms of her bra.

"So I have one bra that fits me a little better, which is a 32K, and this one which is a 32J. Both are so small though, I should be wearing a 32N or bigger I think. But I haven't gotten measured in a while." Said Tamara

"Well, looks like I'll have to accompany you to that appointment when it comes time" replied Will, now walking toward Tamara to get a closer look.

Will was 6'2 and Tamara stood at 6'0 as he looked deep into her eyes and planted a long kiss on Tamara's waiting lips. The kiss became more passionate as Tamara reciprocated while she stroked his hair. Will took the liberty to fondle her donkey of a booty. One hand per cheek was just not enough, as he hefted and bounced them in his hands — feeling the heavy weight of her truly beautifully rounded bubble butt.

Will then thought it was time to give her breasts some relief from their prison, as he released Tamara's butt, to undo her bra clasps Will was surprised. He was used to 2 clasps on bras, but Tamara's woefully small bra, felt to have 4. *bigger bras have more clasps I guess* it took some extra time but he got them and Tamara's bra fell to the floor, exposing the girls.

Deep chafe marks marred her breasts and shoulders from the inadequacy of her bra, but her boobs looked beautiful regardless. Hanging almost to her pierced belly button, but still looking really full and perky for their huge size. Her full globes were capped with thick dark nipples — they looked like half-thumbs they were so thick. As Will groped her freed left breast, he tugged at Tamara's waiting right nipple. Tamara let out a few loud moans as she had a lot of sensitivity in her breasts. All while maintaining the hot, and very involved kiss.

Her panties were soaked through now, and Will's fully hard dick was wedged between their torsos. Will let of go Tamara's boobs, and his dick was now resting between the bottoms of her hanging breasts. Feeling, and now seeing the scene, he led her to his bed.

Tamara liked the view of Will's cock between her tits and wanted to continue that for a little. She took his still-leaking cock and pointed it directly between her cleavage again, getting herself all lubed up to wank his cock with. Once she was done, she pushed him down onto the bed, and dove between his legs, suckling on his head while positioning the huge shaft between her waiting cleavage. It was practically a perfect fit, with just enough shaft uncovered to really use her tits to masturbate him.

Tamara kept her mouth on Will's head while using her hands to keep her breasts wrapped around his shaft. Once she had the position locked, she sped up the motion. Will cocked his head to get a better view, and it made his erection firm up a lot more. Tamara couldn't handle the volume of precum he was producing. It was dribbling out of Tamara's mouth — still attempting to slurp down everything spewing from Will's head — right onto Tamara's bouncing, titfucking boobs.

As she started to vary her speed, Tamara got Will to full hardness. She could no longer keep up with the volume of precum he was producing and released her mouth from Will's head. The beasts' stream, combined with the mouthfull that Tamara spat out, was enough to cover her entire chin and dribbled onto her collarbone, neck and boobs. She looked down and saw her lover's perfect dick, wedged between her boobs and started orgasming as she could not be more turned on by the scene.

Hearing the moans Will adjusted and got up to lay Tamara down on the pillow for her orgasm. While she was still cumming, Will took off her panties as he caught the glimpse of her pussy still pulsating post-orgasm.

In a half-dazed-euphoric-state, Tamara mustered to say, "Will baby, I need that big baseball bat inside of meee. Can you fuck me now please, I need it, but I can't move right now."

Tamara last night only took 12" of Will's full length of 19" so he wanted to see if he could fit any more inside of her. Taking his cock in hand, Will used his head to tease Tamara's clit which elicited positive moans. He then fed his clementine-sized head into Tamara's post-orgasm pussy. Then he started feeding more of his length into her with Tamara moaning loudly with every inch being fed into her.

"So big baby, so big. I want it all, give me all of your cum cannon Willy baby. I'm on the pill so don't worry about cumming inside of me. Just feed me more of you"

Not refusing, Will estimated he had at least 12" in, with room to spare, seemingly. He thought it was a good time to start fucking his beautiful, oversexed, next door neighbor as he started sliding himself in and out. The motion was causing Tamara's torso to rise and fall with his thrusts, as her breasts bounced slowly, but heavily. As Will's speed picked up, so did the bouncing of Tamara's tits as they were bumping against her chin. He was in a perfect rhythm and so was Tamara with her bouncing.

Her rising moans insinuated to Will that another orgasm was building in her. Wanting to put her over the edge again, Will reached for her bouncing boobs and gave them a hard grope; bringing more moans of approval. Will slid in some more of his length as she was grunting incoherent words now. 15" in he guessed, and he saw the base of his dick inch closer toward her lips.

When Will reached to tug both of her nipples outward, Tamara lost control as she was completely consumed with pleasure as her 2nd orgasm began. As she was moaning but basically yelling. The sound was surely enough to alert the whole floor as to what was happening, but the oversized coupling could not care less.

As Tamara's orgasm was slowing Will felt his own orgasm building. He could feel it start the journey from balls to air, but he didn't want to cum just yet. So he beared-down and prevented himself from cumming for now.

Tamara was in a sexually exhausted state, not moving, just lying down breathing heavily. Seeing her open mouth, and full pouty and slightly parted lips, gave Will an idea of how to finish himself off. He gave Tamara a few final thrusts before he took his cock out of her drenched pussy and inserted it into her waiting mouth. Much to her surprise as her eyes were closed.

But she gobbled down Will's cock with a smile, while using her hands to play with Will's cum-filled balls. Tamara was giving grunts of effort, swallowing more inches of Will's mind-boggling length. Tears started to well in her eyes when she got more than halfway down the girthy monster.

She could tell that her technique was working, as she felt the stream of precum speed up still, as Will started moaning uncontrollably. He started mindlessly bucking his hips and Tamara could feel his balls start to pulsate and move, a sign of her oversized lover's building orgasm. But she knew she had to work him a little more to send him over the edge. Tamara couldn't handle the volume of Will's now intensified precum stream, she had to release his cock from her mouth's vice grip, and had to improvise fast as to not lose his orgasm.

Tamara pushed Will's head onto the pillows as she spun around. Turned away from Will, she gave a long wiggle of her booty in front of his face while her mouth worked his head for a few more tongue swirls. Then, Tamara pushed herself backwards so that her pussy was planted on Will's lips and put her weight directly onto Will's face. Simultaneously, she wrapped her massive boobs around Will's throbbing erection which bobbed in front of her seductively, while keeping her mouth around Will's head.

Will are her pussy like a madman as he groped her bubble butt which was sitting on his nose and forehead. He was having the time of his life as Tamara licked, sucked, and titfucked Will's cum cannon for dear life — trying desperately to elicit an orgasm as another one was building in her.

Slowly they both were succeeding, as she heard the muffled moans of Will under her ass and pussy, and Will heard the muffled moans of Tamara with his helmet head in her mouth. It was like a game of who could hold out longer. Tamara pulled her mouth off of Will's head to mutter "cum for me Willy, I want to see this über-cock's shot completely cover me"

Ultimately it was Will who came before Tamara. Tamara's huge, inviting breasts which were being used for the titfuck, combined with her tongue-swirl technique on Will's head...combined with what she said, sent him over the edge. The first shot it her square in the underside of her chin, neck and collarbone. Quickly realizing her hung lover was orgasming, she quickly stood up, held Will's cock in place, and started fucking him mid-orgasm. She needed his cum inside of her, even though she was on the pill. It was her cum which she felt she had earned. While she was riding Will's 19" cum-firing monster, was when Tamara's 3rd orgasm started. All of that dreamy cock and cumshots going inside of her turned her on fiercely, as she was screaming in a needy fashion

When she couldn't take anymore cum inside of her, she got off of Will's clock, opened her mouth, and pointed the still-firing cock directly at her. The shot completely missed her mouth and splattered her entire face, which dripped off of her chin, and onto her boobs.

The tops of her boobs, upward, were now painted in cum. The next shot succeeded in hitting Tamara's waiting mouth. Realizing he was running out of real estate to cum on, Will stuck his still-sputtering cock between Tamara's tits again. He wrapped her mellon-sized breasts around his dick to jerk the last of the load out.

Will's orgasm now slowed to a dribble. Realizing this was the end, Tamara got up, dripping in jizz, to suck Will's head of the last bit of cum wedged in his urethra. Pulling off of Will's cock with a beaming smile, giving a satisfied lick of her lips. Will softly caressed Tamara's face and gave her a slow kiss on her lips, the one part of her body that was now cum-free. The kissed made Tamara smile even more as she looked like she was about to say something.

"Two things: 1 — you didn't cum that much this morning, the shot must be working already. And 2 — Would you be my boyfriend?"

Tough to deny the cum-coated goddess that just made him orgasm in the nastiest ways. "I thought you would never ask on #2, happily will be your boyfriend. On #1, let's measure after we wake up together tomorrow morning."

_______________________________

The_Ride
The_Ride
159 Followers