Accidental Honeymoon Pt. 03

Story Info
Jimmy & his Dad go on a hot holiday date.
6.7k words
4.78
10.9k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abiover2
abiover2
73 Followers

Accidental Honeymoon -- Part Three

Initially written in 2007, re-written in 2023

After both of us cuming heavily all over my nightdress, I laid back on the bed and felt my and my dad's jizz starting to dry upon my slim, feminine body.

"I don't know about you, but all that excitement has taken it out of me, literally!" Dad smiled with a slightly drained look on his face. Then, still fully naked, he lay on the bed next to me, and we embraced. I could feel his strong arms wrapped around me as his hands slid up and down my back.

"You're so sexy, Jimmy," he said before we began kissing again. I could hardly believe how quickly all this was happening and how quickly I'd gotten used to having my dad's lips on mine and his tongue in my mouth.

After a while of making out on the bed, we drifted off to sleep, exhausted from our activities.

I was awoken by the morning sun shining through our bedroom window. Luckily, our honeymoon villa was in one of the more secluded parts of the island hotel, where it was unlikely someone would walk past the window and see the naked middle-aged man spooning in bed with his attractive young bride. So, whilst he continued to snooze, I disentangled myself from my dad's arms and slid off the bed.

In the ensuite bathroom, I sat on the toilet, carefully lifting the cum covered silk nightdress around my waist. I washed my hands whilst checking out my appearance in the bathroom mirror; my blonde woman's haircut still looked good, even if a bit dishevelled. Dad was still dozing, so I left him to catch up on sleep and headed out of the bedroom.

The sun was almost up, and the day was beginning as I enjoyed walking around our little villa, feeling the silk of the night dress rubbing against my skin and very aware there was my Dad's dried cum on my body. Rather than a shower which risked disturbing him, I decided to try the hot tub; it was becoming a morning routine but would help remove some of the dried cum and sweat off my body. Being a honeymoon villa meant we probably had a bit more privacy than some of the other villas, and our hot tub could only be seen by someone out at sea, which was thankfully no one currently. I stripped out of my nightdress and stepped into the bubbling hot tub, sliding down to sit on the side with the water reaching up to my shoulders.

With my feminine haircut and appearance above the water, I looked to all the world to be a young woman enjoying a relaxing morning bath.

I went over the events of the day before, amazed at the speed of change and how enjoyable it had been. I was still daydreaming when Dad found me a while later.

"Enjoying the water again, Jimmy?" he asked as he approached the hot tub wearing a man's dressing gown.

"Morning, Dad; yes, it is relaxing."

"And helps you keep clean?" he winked, us both knowing full well what he was referring to.

"Yes, even though I was surprised at how much I liked the feeling on my body before...."

"Am I right thinking you've not put on the swimsuit this morning?" Dad nodded to the nightdress piled on the floor next to the hot tub.

"No, not today; I've gone aux natural...." I smiled in reply.

"Really?!" He replied with a hint of excitement, "In that case, are you ok if I do the same?"

"Of course, Daddy."

He untied his dressing gown, revealing his entire naked male body, his penis semi-hard from the look of it. I realised it was obvious I was staring as he stepped into the waters, but I didn't care if Dad knew it; after all, wasn't a new wife allowed to check out her husband? I giggled to myself.

"Mm, this feels good," he said, enjoying the bubbles all over his naked body.

"I agree; it feels good, doesn't it? And a bit naughty to be skinny dipping," I winked with a smile.

"Not as naughty as what we did last night," he replied, "Even though it was super enjoyable."

"I know", I agreed.

"And I meant what I said; you should have let me help you like you 'helped' me, Jimmy".

"Well, there's no time like the present...." I replied with heavy emphasis as I reached under the water and took his hand. Then, without him saying anything, I placed his hand on my lower tummy and encouraged him to stroke up and down.

"Your skin is so smooth...."

"Thanks, I'm so lucky."

My teenage cock was getting hard with the excitement; with nothing to hold it back, it began to rise and stand to attention. Within a few seconds, I felt the back of Dad's hand touch brush against the end tantalisingly.

"Shall I help you again, Daddy?" I asked; without asking for an answer, I reached across and took his now rock-hard cock in my palm and squeezed it slightly, the feel of his pubic hairs tickling the edge of my hand.

"Mm," he said approvingly.

Without warning, Dad moved his hand from my stomach and similarly wrapped it around my hard, hairless cock; I could feel the apprehension in his actions.

"Is this ok, Jimmy?" he asked with slight nervousness as if even after offering to 'help' me, he wasn't 100% sure he should be holding my penis.

"Yes, it is", I replied encouragingly. "I guess neither of us is used to holding someone else's cock."

"Especially not my own son's...." he added, still slightly unsure.

"Well, there's only one way we'll both get used to it, Daddy...." I winked as I began to stroke his giant cock up and down.

"That's true, Jimmy..." he agreed and began to do likewise, the bubbling water helping to lubricate both of our hands as we squeezed and rubbed each other man-hoods.

We moved closer both without letting go of our prices and looked into each other eyes as we pleasured each other under the water.

"Wow, this feels so amazing, Dad. No one else has ever played with me down there before...."

"Huh, huh," he grunted, clearly enjoying my hand's actions, "You've never had a girl or a boy touch you like this before?"

"No, you're the first Daddy," I answered truthfully and almost with pride.

"In that case, I'm honoured, Jimmy!" he exclaimed, the intensity growing in him as my stoking became faster and tighter.

I could feel him matching my actions as we both began to throw ourselves into our actions with sexual excitement. Then, unexpectedly I felt his other hand join the party, cupping my shaved ballbag softly whilst his first hand squeezed the tip of my cock.

"Oooh god, Dad, keep doing that!" I screamed, throwing my head back as the sexual energy pulsed through my slim body.

"You too, Jimmy!!" he shouted as I matched his actions, my teenage hands caressing his balls and rubbing over the colossal head and cock shaft.

Like the night before, we both approached our satisfaction simultaneously, shouting with pleasure as we both exploded, our semen shooting out of our cocks into the bubbling hot tub water.

"Oh, fucking wow, Jimmy, what was awesome!"

"It was Dad, it was!" I exclaimed, coming down from my first orgasm at someone else's hand. I leaned over and kissed him on the lips, so happy to show him my thanks for his actions. His hands left my penis and came out of the water to stroke my hair as we kissed. After making out for a bit more and recovering from our exertions, we settled down for a few minutes.

"I can't believe we both just came in the water at the same time," Dad said.

"I know; our little sperm will be swimming around together!" I said, and we both laughed.

"Wonder if they'll be confused, the poor boys, you know, being from similar sources!" Dad smiled.

"Speaking of them swimming around in here with us, have you heard the rumours of girls getting pregnant from sperm in hot tubs," I asked, "They swim up inside without them knowing."

"Yes, I've heard those rumours, though I don't think they're true."

"Well, at least you don't have to worry about that with me as your new wife," I joked.

"Now that's true, Jimmy; yes, at least we don't have to worry about accidentally making a honeymoon baby. I'm not sure how we'd explain that one to your mum!" He laughed in reply.

"Though you know Daddy," I said coyly, "if we were trying to make a baby, it would help things along if you were to put your little sperm inside me more directly...."

He looked a bit flustered by my obvious implication, and to be honest, I was shocked by my own words, so much so that I rapidly changed the subject.

"So, Dad, er, what shall we do today?"

"Well, we should probably have some breakfast, or more like brunch, looking at the time," he replied, clearly wanting to avoid the earlier conversation, at least for the time being.

"Good point; I'm starving after all our activities. Shall I order us some food?"

"Why not, darling" he smiled, sounding more relaxed. I felt a surge of warmth though that he'd called me darling, his darling.

I reached over, picked up the cordless phone near the hot tub, and dialled the hotel reception.

"Hello, this is Mrs Anson from Villa 7," I said when they answered and proceeded to order breakfast for delivery. I was aware of Dad watching and listening as I pretended to be his wife. I hoped I hadn't crossed a line, even though we'd both joked about me being his 'new wife'.

"Mrs Anson?" Dad smiled questioningly after I put the phone down.

"Well, it seemed the most obvious thing to say," I replied, "If they think we're newlyweds, then why not play along."

"I have to admit, Jimmy, just hearing you saying you're Mrs Anson to someone else, it's so wrong but so exciting, it's got me quite turned on again, and I'm not even sure why!"

"Me too, Dad; I think it's because, as you say, it's so wrong!"

"You know I love your mum; I still love her after all these years, but well, this little fantasy of wrongness and new experiences we've got going on here; well, I've never felt this on edge with excitement since I was your age. Jimmy, you've made me into a horny teenager again!"

"Well, that's two of us then, Dad!" I replied, taking his head in my hands and kissing him.

"We should probably get some clothes on before they turn up with the food," Dad suggested.

"Yes, I guess we should," I agreed and stood up to get out of the hot tub. I was aware my teenage boy's body, even with its slim, feminine aspects, was now in front of my dad. I worried about what he was thinking, conscious I wasn't wearing any women's clothes ashes were no longer hidden by the water.

As if he could read my mind, he said, "Looking good, Jimmy." Then, he reached up and gave my pert behind a squeeze as the water dripped off it, the reassurance helping.

Picking up one of the towels nearby, I dried myself off whilst Dad also got out of the hot tub and did the same before putting his dressing gown back on.

"I can't wear this again" I pointed to the crusty silk nightdress.

"I think there's a matching woman's dressing gown in the wardrobe," Dad suggested.

"Like a matching couple? I like the sound of that" I smiled and headed to find it.

Our breakfast arrived, and we settled down to enjoy some much-needed food and coffee.

"I've been thinking, Jimmy," Dad said whilst we ate.

"Mm," I asked with a mouth full of food.

"As we're a couple here, well, I'd, err, I'd like to take you out on a date this evening..." he said, sounding a bit worried about what I'd say.

"A date??" I asked curiously, "Like a romantic date?"

"Yes, that's if you'd like to?"

"I'd love to! I've never been on a proper date before!"

"Great! Though I bet you didn't think your first proper date would be with your old dad!" he joked.

"No, I didn't, but I love the idea right now. Are we getting all dressed up?"

"Well, that's something I've been thinking about; wait a minute." He said, getting up and heading into the bedroom.

I was curious about what he was doing but did as I was told and finished eating breakfast.

A few minutes later, Dad shouted for me to come through.

"What do you think?" he asked as I entered the bedroom. On the bed was a long black dress I'd never seen before. "I brought it as a secret anniversary gift for your mum. But as she's not here, I'd like to give it to you instead."

"Oh wow, it looks great, perfect for a dinner date! Thank you, Daddy!" I replied enthusiastically and kissed him before picking up the dress for a closer look. The velvety fabric felt great in my hands. I held it against myself, the flowing skirt just above my ankles.

"We're so lucky you and your mum are similar sizes, though there might be a bit of a problem up top...." Dad said with some slight disappointment.

"Ah, I see what you mean," I agreed as I looked at the front of the dress, where the neckline plunged from the wide shoulder straps; it was designed to show a good amount of cleavage. After a second, I had an idea. "I'll go see Siti at the salon; she might be able to do something to help."

"Great idea; hopefully, she can help you."

"Help us", I winked. "So what time is our date, my dear husband?" I asked playfully.

"Five o'clock? I'll see about booking us a table at the restaurant."

"Then I'd best get on; I don't want to be late" I smiled and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

After freshening up, I picked up some clothes to wear for the afternoon. For panties, I wore a blue lacy pair with a full back that hugged my backside nicely. Even after having worn a few teams, I still couldn't believe how good it felt wearing woman's panties, all that sexy lace and satin. I decided to forgo my little flour bags and just go flat-chested; I just hoped Siti could help me in that area. For the first time in my life, I slid a dress over my head and let it settle on my shoulders; it was a light blue summery dress, perfect for a tropical holiday.

Again, the reality of the situation hit me; I was still an 18-year-old boy wearing his mum's holiday dress and sexy panties; what a change a few days had made.

It took a few minutes to get used to having a loose skirt around my legs and air drifting up to my private area from between my legs; it was a great sensation.

I pulled my shoulder-length hair back into a small ponytail before heading out to find Dad.

"Wow, you look great, Jimmy, very summery and relaxed."

"Thanks, Dad", I replied with pride; I was getting used to all these compliments.

"Are you going to see Siti?"

"Yep, I'm not sure how long it'll take. Shall I see you at the restaurant for our date?"

"Sound good; I can't wait!" he answered with evident excitement.

"Me neither!" I responded with joy.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Until later...." I added seductively as I left the villa with a massive smile.

As I walked to Siti's little beauty salon, I could tell other older men and women were checking me out. I'd never been particularly cheeky before but found myself winking at some of them and wiggling my bum when I caught eyes upon it, giggling inside at what they must be thinking.

"Ah, madam, lovely to see you again," Siti said with a smile as I walked into her salon.

"Thanks, you too," I replied as I tried to think how best to explain what I wanted. "I'm hoping you can help me. I'd, err, like to have better breasts." I continued nervously. I held my hand up to my chest to simulate holding a reasonably sized pair of woman's boobs.

"Ah, I see" Siti smiled with a knowing look. I was almost sure that she knew I was male by this point, but still, she didn't let on. Instead, without any more explanation, she went to a cupboard and took out a box.

"I helped other women like you, my friend," Siti said as she opened the box to show me the contents.

I peered in to see what looked like two large chicken breasts; were they breast forms? I couldn't believe my luck! Siti lifted one out and passed it to me; it was substantially larger than my homemade efforts from the day before and more reassuringly made. It felt smooth and squidgy with a decent weight. Curious about the size, I looked at the box; it said C-cup on the side. Wow, I thought to myself, given my slim frame, I would have a much more impressive chest.

"I help you put on?" she asked, nodding at me.

I was slightly unsure about exposing my flat male chest, though the thought of having my decent-sized breasts convinced me it would be worth it; after all, what was the worst she could say other than the obvious about my true gender?

"Yes, please", I answered.

Siti closed the door to her salon before I slightly hesitantly lifted and removed my summer dress to stand in front of her in just my blue panties. If she did have any thoughts, she was diplomatic enough not to say anything and instead got on with attaching the breast forms to my hairless male chest. She applied some glue and pressed them on; they felt cold on my skin.

"Please hold for some time," Siti told me, directing me to put my hands on my new breasts whilst the glue set.

The sensation of cupping a decent-sized pair of breasts on my chest was almost out of this world; I'd never imagined doing such a thing. Looking down and feeling my new boobs, I became curious about their size. Checking the box they were in, it said C-cup on the side. Wow, I thought to myself, given my slim frame, I had a much more impressive chest. They might be pushing the limits of my mum's bras and lingerie as I reckon she was slightly smaller up top, but hopefully, I could make it work, and I'm sure my Dad wouldn't complain!

After a few minutes, Siti removed my hands from my new breasts and applied make-up around the edges and on my skin to hide the joins. I could feel their weight on my chest, yet another new sensation I'd never experienced before. Is this what women felt every day?

"Nearly finished," she reassured me. Given her confidence and the fact she had the breast forms at all, I assumed this wasn't her first time doing this; how many other cross-dressers came to this hotel, I wondered.

"All done, madam," Siti announced with pride. The fact she was still calling me madam made me smile.

Suddenly, I was aware I was standing before another woman, completely topless with my breasts on display. I reached for my summer dress and dropped it back over my head; it now hung quite differently from before; looking down, I couldn't just see my feet but my new mounds, which stood proud even without a bra. I guessed they matched my young teenage bride image.

My excitement had been growing, but knowing that I looked like a real woman in almost every way made me so happy.

"Oh, Siti, they're amazing; thank you so much!" I exclaimed, hugging her tightly, feeling the experience of my new breasts pressing against someone else. She made clear she was happy to have helped and agreed they looked good on me.

"Siti, could you also help me with some other things?" I asked, conscious I had a big date later and wanted to look my best for Dad.

"Of course," She answered. I couldn't believe how helpful and friendly she was being to me.

Taking out my phone and searching through my photos, I hesitantly asked, "Can you make me look more like this?" showing her a picture of my mum from a few years ago. I knew I wasn't her, but for some reason, I wanted to look more like her for some reason. After all, I was wearing her clothes and getting intimate with her husband.

"Yes, no problem," Siti replied approvingly and set to work.

Whilst she had cut and dyed my hair yesterday, she now did a bit more work on it, adding curls and body, which spilt from my head. I spent some time getting used to my new heavy breasts.

I told Siti I had a date this evening, which excited her, and she agreed to help me with makeup as well. She applied various products to my face, I wasn't sure exactly what she was doing, but it was lucky she did it as I wouldn't have had a clue what to do. My eyelashes seemed to double in size and length, with my eyes now having dark, alluring surrounds.

She next turned to my lips, offering me a range of potential lipstick colours. This wasn't something I'd ever had to consider before, and I found it an exciting experience. Seeing as I was going for a super sexy look to match the dress Dad had given me, I picked the prominent red. However, as Siti applied it to my lips, I couldn't help wondering what they would look like wrapped around Dad's huge cock; maybe I'd find out later tonight!

abiover2
abiover2
73 Followers
12