All Comments on 'Accidental Honeymoon Pt. 03'

by abiover2

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On my God you carried on this amazing story.

I love it , I really really love it.

Don't let that he the end

Give me the next chapter as soon as you can it's great

Leanne

X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderfull. You dont stop, we want more about this couple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully done but you can't end it here. There's so much more potential for the Honeymoon to continue or even a new chapter Accidental Bride! Hope you will give us more of the Honeymoon couple!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the new editions to the story, and I REALLY hope Abi takes the story farther, maybe explore more time at the resort (the original story pretty much ended after they made love after their big dinner date), and if you're willing to try, maybe Jimmy and his dad continue their affair when the get home?

lexxstrum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep sharing love the story

300bowler300300bowler300about 1 year ago

Great story so far, a lot more is needed before there is end to it, I hope... Love to see Jimmy get a name change, to maybe Jennie... And of course, a set if real breasts, only question is what happens when they get back MOM... Life is sure going to change, no matter how he comes back.

as Jimmy or Jenny... Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice story to this point.

would like to see them both go home and find out that mom secretly swapped suitcases on purpose

years of wanting a daughter appear very possible :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So deliciously wicked…fucking his sexy boy-wife…and then pumping his daddy seed into his son’s tight hole…now he’s a real Daddy and totally owns that sexy boi-pussy…and their union is consummated now, no turning back..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent storyline, you must must continue their relationship and Jimmys fulltime feminisation for the rest of the holiday and the coming out to his Mother upon their return

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing job you have done here!

You improve so much the original story, especially with the behaviour of Jimmy reacting like a real wife!

Turn me one so much by reading some of the words you added!

Please continue this way!!!

Can’t wait to read the part 4

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very sweet! I think the flirting talk about pregnancy would have been sexier if Jimmy didn’t keep saying it was not possible. It would be so fun to pretend, with Jimmy telling his daddy that he wanted him to give him a baby!

JaneKristinaJaneKristina12 months ago

This is so hot. We definitely need more!<3

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How exciting for Jimmy to wear that lovely dress his daddy bought him, with the sexy black lingerie underneath. I do think he should have worn heels, though, to complete the look. He could have just practiced walking in them for a while. I’ll bet he would be a natural! Daddy must have been so proud to have that sexy young thing on his arm.

Likewise, he should have worn a pair of sexy white stilettos when he changed into the bridal lingerie. Daddy would have pumped him so full of baby batter there would be no way he wouldn’t have gone home impregnated.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part 4?

Pleaaaaaase :)

Soshameless11Soshameless1110 months ago

Absolute amazing! It would be a good ending, but I think the vacation should continue just a bit longer, because it was so exciting as Dad showed off his new wife. I’d like to see the two have another proper date!

robin48robin489 months ago

love it..great details

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Whatever else you do for part 4, make sure Siti says something about Jimmy being male. Something sweet and supportive, with a wink.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don't know why you stopped posting.. hope we see it continue for a while..

Would love to read what happens next..

Xoxo

Dee

ThePregnantFemboy03ThePregnantFemboy037 months ago

We need a part 4 ASAP! Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Chapter 4 please!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed this story but I wish you would have continued it to the point of Jimmy getting home still wearing his mothers clothes with his breast forms and she sees the looks between Jimmy and his father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous