Accidental Honeymoon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Profusely thanking Siti again, I left and returned to our villa. I hoped our all-inclusive hotel stay covered all the work and time Siti had given me!

I was aware of the significant increase in weight on my chest, my firm but soft new breasts bouncing slightly as I walked. I never thought I'd say it, but I thought I could get used to this new feeling.

Back at our villa, I found that Dad had gone out; I assumed he'd already got ready for our date in an hour or so. So it was time for me to try on the beautiful dress he had given me, but first, I'd need to find some suitable underwear. Again I hunted through what my mum had packed and came up trumps with a black full-cupped bra that would match the black dress. I quickly undressed and put it on, arranging my new boobs to give me a perfect cleavage, one you could surely lose your eyes in. To go along with the bra was a pair of black lacy panties with a thong back; after all, I knew Dad liked thongs. It was full-fronted and would help hide my male parts, which would be needed even if the dress wasn't skin-tight from the waist down.

I picked up the dress; it was lovely; I knew Mum would have looked great in it. With her other clothes, I'd thought of myself as borrowing them from Mum, but this dress Dad had given me as a gift, so it was all mine, my first proper dress and what a one it was. I slid it on and was amazed at how much it fit perfectly; what were the chances? The skirt flowed out around my ankles; the body followed my slim waist, and the top fit snuggly around my perfect new breasts before wrapping over my shoulders in wide straps.

I checked myself in the bedroom mirror; oh my god, I thought to myself, I'm a beautiful, sophisticated woman! The final touches were a pair of flat black shoes; I wasn't ready for anything with a heel and a spray of my mum's favourite perfume, including on my cleavage.

Before heading out to find my date, I prepared a few items for later that night, assuming the evening went the way I think both Dad and I were hoping it would.

This was the most feminine I'd been so far; even after the skimpy bikini, this was different. I found myself swinging my hips and bum as I walked to the restaurant. If some of the older guests had been checking me out before, they indeed were now as I strolled across the island hotel complex, my hips and bum swinging as I walked and my chest on display for the world to see and apricate.

I spied Dad waiting at a table for two overlooking the sea and began to walk towards him with butterflies in my stomach. I knew I looked terrific, but still, I was apprehensive; I guess every girl is on a first date.

He looked around as I approached and almost fell off his chair.

"OH. MY. GOD. JIMMY!" He exclaimed as I got near, "Jesus Christ, you look amazing!!"

"Shhh, Dad, don't swear, and don't shout my name too loud," I whispered. "But thank you, do you like how I look?" I smiled nonchalantly.

Dad stood and took me in his arms as I reached him. "Oh hell yes, I love your hair. And your makeup." He leaned in, and we kissed passionately; I felt his hands run up and down my back.

We broke our embrace with smiles on our faces.

"You smell great, is that your mum's perfume?" he asked.

"Yes, I wanted to smell special. Is it ok?"

"Well, you're doing well wearing all the rest of her stuff, so it's okay with me, albeit it makes me think of her a bit."

"I'm sorry, Dad, maybe you'll start to think of me when you smell it in future...." I winked with a cheeky smile.

Dad was gracious and held out my seat for me to sit down before he continued with the compliments, which I loved. "You just look unbelievable in that dress, Jimmy; it fits you perfectly, especially up top," he motioned towards my on-display chest with a huge smile. "I'm guessing Siti was able to help you?"

"Yes, she was amazing; I couldn't believe she had the perfect things. They feel so good and look good in this dress, like this," I replied as I leaned over the table in front of him, the front of my dress dropping slightly so he could see right along my cleavage inside the dress to the lacey top edge of my bra.

"Do you like Daddy?" I whispered in his ear as he stared, his eyes lost in my chest.

"My word," was all he could answer; he was captivated, captivated by my feminine body.

"Have you ordered?" I asked, breaking his concentration as I sat down opposite him.

"Not yet; I was just watching the sea while waiting for my beautiful date to arrive." He smiled back.

I picked up the menu and looked through it, conscious he wasn't taking his eyes off me.

"I just can't get over how good that dress looks on you. It's even better than I imagined this morning. Jimmy, you're just breathtaking! My sexy, beautiful new wife in her beautiful dress."

"And lingerie Daddy, don't forget the lingerie", I winked innocently.

"Oh, I'm not forgetting the lingerie; I can't wait to see it...."

"And I can't wait to show it to you...." I said with clear implication.

At that moment, our sexual tension was broken as a waiter came over to take our order. I chose something light; after all, I had my figure to think about and didn't want to get sluggish on our big night.

Whilst we waited for our food to arrive, Dad poured me a glass of white wine. I had to force myself not to gulp it down, the nerves were getting to me, and I told him.

"Yes, you'd best take that slow, Jimmy; I don't want you to pass out drunk!"

"That's true; after all, we have the whole night ahead of us...." I replied coyly

"Oh, do you have something in mind for later?" he asked with timid enthusiasm.

"Maybe...." I answered with a little smile. "You remember this morning when we talk about getting me pregnant?"

"Yes...."

"Well, obviously, we can't do that as I don't have the right equipment down there, but....well, I thought we could take putting your seed somewhere else...."

"Oh, Jimmy, are you offering what I think you're offering?"

"Maybe...." I winked. "And I have a few other little surprises for you as well."

"Oh God, this is turning into the best first date ever!" Dad laughed.

After that, I think our anticipation was almost too much for us to handle, and we nearly threw down our food and wine. However, whilst we were eating, neither of us could keep our eyes off the other with smiles. I couldn't wait for more if this is what dates were like. Though I guess there wouldn't ever be someone else whom I'd known all my life until the last few days I'd looked at and thought about in the same before. And I could tell the feeling was mutual, albeit the profound change in my appearance was also bound to be a factor in my Dad's feeling towards me. So with pride, I look down at my cleavage and flowing dress, still amazed at how I looked and felt.

Our food was almost finished. Dad asked, "So, my darling date, would you like a dance?" His head was directed towards the small dance floor at the edge of the restaurant, where a few older couples moved around slowly. "Or would you like to head back to our villa....?"

"Well, I'm not much of a dancer, especially in this type of clothes. And I'm not sure how long I can wait, so shall we head home, my darling husband?" I replied, putting on my best feminine voice for him.

"That's the answer I was hoping you'd give!" He smiled back.

Dad helped me up like a true gentleman, and I took his arm as he left the restaurant. He looked so proud as we walked together across the island, showing the world I was his, his beautiful young wife.

Our passions were unleashed as soon as we entered the villa and closed the floor.

We kissed with such fury, our tongues almost fighting with each other in our mouths and hands, feeling every curve and line of our bodies.

Within seconds he found his way to my chest, I knew he'd be desperate to feel my new breasts all evening, and I didn't blame him. He squeezed and caressed them, smiling like a boy in a toy shop.

"Your breasts are amazing, Jimmy; they feel so natural. " Dad exclaimed, breaking our kissing.

"I know, aren't they great? I never thought I say that about myself; I have great boobs!" I laughed

"And I never thought I'd say such a thing to my own son!!"

With that, he kissed me again as we started to move further into the villa.

"Oh God, you're so sexy, Jimmy, so amazing!"

"Thanks, and you're pretty hot yourself, Dad."

"You really think so...?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, I do; I'll be honest, I never thought of you, or any other man, in such a way before, but the last few days have brought out something in me."

"Maybe it was some kind of fate, the bags getting mixed up, the universe pointing you in the right direction?"

"Maybe so, and I'm so happy it did."

"Me too!!" Dad added

"Right, I think it's time for your surprise Daddy...."

"Oh, exciting!"

"Firstly, would you like to help me get out of my dress....?" I asked, knowing what the answer would be, as I turned round to offer him the small zip up the back.

Without saying anything, he slowly pulled the zip down and slid the strap from my shoulders. The dress dropped to the floor, and I stepped out, then turned around to present myself to Dad in but my black lingerie.

"Is it everything you'd imagined, Daddy?"

"Oh Lord, yes!!"

"Well, if you enjoy the look of this set, just wait a few minutes...." I replied before heading to the bedroom and closing the door.

"Don't be long, darling!!" Dad shouted after me.

I stripped off the black lingerie and picked up what I'd left out earlier. It was a complete bridal set in virginal white. Next, a pair of lacey panties with a thong back felt so great sliding up between my cheeks. Next, a full-body corset took a bit of putting on and adjusting before my new breasts were enclosed, and it followed my sides. Then finally, a pair of sheer white stockings with lacey tops; even though I was so excited, I managed to slide them up my smooth legs without catching them and attached them to the straps hanging from the coset.

After a quick spritz of perfume, check of my makeup and pulling my hair up into what I hoped was a sexy look, I headed out to see what Dad reckoned.

"Are you ready for our wedding night, my sexy husband?" I asked with anticipation as I approached him.

If he'd been nearly speechless before, he was completely now, just standing and staring in amazement.

"Errrm, Ohhhh, Fucking hell...."

"I hope that's a good fucking hell, Daddy?"

"Is that, is that really what I think it is?"

"What do you think it is?"

"Your Mum's bridal lingerie? From our wedding? I didn't know she'd packed that."

"I guess so; it was in her case. I guess she packed it hoping to recreate your special night."

"I look like it."

"But I'm here instead, so this is our special night, our wedding night", I replied before embracing him.

"Daddy," I asked in my best little girl voice, "I'm wearing this virginal white lingerie for you as even after everything we've done in the last few days, I'm still a virgin in the most important way...."

"Oh, Jimmy...." That was all he could say.

"Will you take my virginity, Daddy?" I asked, almost below my breath as I began to lead him to our bedroom.

"Of course I will, my darling wife, my darling son." He said proudly as we approached the bed.

We stood by the bed, and I rubbed his massive cock inside his trousers before unzipping them and releasing them for our coming lovemaking. He kicked off his shoes and discarded his trousers and pants before quickly unbuttoning his shirt to stand before be naked. I took his cock in my hand, amazed at how quickly I'd gotten used to doing that and behand to stroke it; he returned the affection by massaging my smaller penis through the lacey front of my panties.

"Oh, that feels so good," we both said almost simultaneously and laughed at our own synchronicity.

"I know we can't do what a proper husband and wife do, but there's something else that I have...." I said, and I directed his other hand down to my behind, where his hand touched me in the hot tub and started this whole adventure.

"I've never had anyone or anything enter me here before, but I want you to, Daddy; I want you to put your cock inside me here and fill me with your marital seed."

I pointed his finger under my thong strap and towards my rosebud hole.

"I know it might seem a bit dirty, Daddy, but it's all I have for you...."

"Oh Jimmy, don't worry, I love you so much, as both a son and a wife, that I don't care; you're perfect exactly as you are! But, though, it will probably hurt a lot for you. Are you sure?"

"Yes, Daddy, I want this to be as much like our wedding night as it can be, and as we said earlier, it's not like you can get me pregnant!" I smiled and kissed him with encouragement.

"Ok, then lay back on the bed, my sexy lover."

I did command and spread out before he took hold of both my legs and lifted them up, pulling my behind up off the bed.

"It's been a while since I've done this; I hope it goes well," He said as he positioned my ankles on his shoulder and stood at the edge of the bed. "Oh God, what a sight, Jimmy; I'm not sure I've ever been as turned on as this before."

"Really, Daddy? Even more than with Mummy?" I asked with shocked pride.

"Yes, I think so; this is all so wrong but amazingly sexy. I can hardly describe my feelings!!" he answered.

"Now, slide yourself towards me." He said, and I complied, sliding down the silk sheets towards his waiting cock, which he'd wetted as best he could.

"Here we go, Jimmy!!" He exclaimed as he pushed my thing strap to the side and began to push his engorged head into my tight butthole. It felt amazing, both painful and unexpected. We both moved around slightly to aid his cocks entry inside me.

"Oh my God, your so tight, Jimmy; this feels fucking amazing!!"

"I know, Daddy, argh! Keep going, please!!" I exclaimed through the pain, feeling each inch of his cock exploring the inside of my behind.

"I've got my cock inside your Jimmy, inside my sexy boy wife!!" He shouted, not caring if anyone could hear. I stared up at the look of sheer pleasure on his face.

"That's me almost all the way in, Jimmy! Are you ok?" Dad asked with genuine concern.

"Fuck yes, this feels fantastic."

"I can't believe you've managed to take all of me inside you! No woman before could do that! You're amazing, Jimmy!"

I felt so much pride; I was the best woman my Dad had ever had like this!

"I'm going to fuck you now, Jimmy", Dad said, almost matter-of-factly, before he began to pump back and forth, this rough cock rubbing against my insides.

"Oh fuck yes!" I exclaimed, "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me like your wife; I want your spunk inside me!!!" I shouted as I rolled my head around, as my curly blonde hair splashed over my face, getting into the movements we were making.

His pounding of my ass continued as I reached down and pulled my cock out of my panties and held it as it slid through my moist hand in sync with his motions.

The anticipation kept building, and both of us were lost in our passions.

"We're nearly there, Jimmy; I'm going to cum inside you so hard!!" And then I felt his cock explode, this jizz shooting out and drenching my insides. This climax triggers me as my own as cum shoots out and through my lacey white panties.

"I never wanted to be a mum, but fuck I wish we were making a baby together, Daddy!!" I shouted, almost unable to control my words at the moment.

"Uhhh, ahhhh!" he exclaimed, "And I wish we were as well, Jimmy!!"

Once his cock had finished filling me, he slowly withdrew it; I felt empty when it popped out and suddenly a little sad inside, even though the adrenaline was pulsing through my body.

Easing my legs off his shoulders, Dad looked down at me in my post-sex state, his cum starting to drip out of my behind as mine worked its way down my waist to join it.

"That was incredible, Jimmy, possibly the best sex I've ever had!"

"And it was only my first time!" I beamed back, "I guess I can't wear this outfit anymore; I'm no longer a virgin bride!"

"No, you're definitely not", he agreed.

The End....?

12