Accidental Hotel Hook-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn bitch sure can suck a cock" Jake declared to anyone listening. "My damn wife hasn't sucked my cock since we got married."

"My turn." Bill decreed determinedly pulling Brandi by her hair off Jakes cock with a pop. "Lets see if you're as good as advertised" he chided as he rubbed his cock menacingly across my wife's full pouty lips teasing her before ordering her to suck it shoving his cock into her accommodating mouth.

My hot wife enthusiastically serviced his cock with her mouth the way she did Jakes. She pulled his foreskin back and licked and played with his head before swishing it around in her mouth. She then chewed on his foreskin like it was gum before totally deep throating him and bobbing up and down on his cock as she massaged his balls. She gripped his cock with her hand as she licked her way down to his balls and lovingly caressed them with her tongue before engulfing them in her mouth and sucking on them as she jacked him off.

Bill was in heaven and looked like he could cum at any moment. Grabbing the back of Brandi's head he pushed his cock all the way into her mouth with one thrust then began to frenziedly face fuck her causing her to gag a bit. "Look at me when my dicks in your mouth" he demanded lightly slapping her face.

Brandi obediently looked up at him as he violently pounded his cock into her mouth.

Jake grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock and she jacked him off while Bill violated her mouth. "Don't kill her till we get some of that pussy."

Peggy was in complete awe watching my sex machine wife being ravished by these two strangers we had just met in the bar. Peggy hadn't noticed, or cared that I had slid her top down to her waist exposing her tits to the two men. I massaged her tits and tweaked her nipples while she earnestly ground her ass into my cock.

The guys would look over at us occasionally and nod their approval. "Looks like we're not the only ones getting some strange pussy tonight." Bill laughed. "Hope she sucks cock as good as your wife."

I lifted Peggy's skirt exposing her neatly shaved landing strip to the guys approval as I rubbed her clit.

Moaning softly Peggy leaned back and wrapped both arms around my neck causing her tits to jet out as she ground into my cock. Not taking her eyes off of my wife as she alternated sucking the guys cocks while jacking off the one not in her mouth. "She's really good at that isn't she? I don't think I can compare. I'm afraid you'll be disappointed." Peggy lamented.

"We'll just have to see, won't we. I'm sure you're better than you think. " I tried to reassure her as I took off my clothes as I led her to the chair. I positioned Peggy in front of me and pulled her clothes off her. She didn't object as she kept her eyes on my wife as she hungrily pleasured the guys with her mouth. "Damn, where'd she learn that?" Peggy whispered half to herself.

"I taught her" I smiled as I pulled her onto my lap and began kissing her as I massaged her tits and fingered her clit. My cock rubbed against her leg but it wasn't long before she reached down and fondled it.

She released my cock then gripped my face with both her hands and began passionately kissing me like a woman who hasn't been loved in a long time. She stuck her tongue so far down my throat I almost gagged. Stroking my cock she lustfully kissed me as I fingered her moist clit. Peggy unashamedly moaned in lust and ground her pussy into my hand as we played with each other. We had unleashed a horny monster and she only stopped assailing me when a smack echoed throughout the room causing Brandi to let out a loud lustful whimper. We both broke off our kiss to look to see what was happening.

Brandi was positioned with one knee resting on the couch and a foot standing on the floor hovering over Bill sitting on the couch enthusiastically sucking his cock. She looked amazing positioned like this as Jake stood behind her rubbing his dick around her pussy and Bill playing with her dangling tits.

"Get your ass in the air" Jake barked smacking my wife's tight ass again.

Brandi enthusiastically heeded lifting her ass anxiously in the air as she ravenously sucked Bills cock.

Jake grabbed Brandi's hips and buried his cock into her hungry pussy with one forceful thrust causing Brandi to let out a muffled cock filled yelp.

Jake started slowly plunging his cock into my wife's sweet pussy before picking up the pace and really hammering her hard. "This pussy is fine." Jake grunted.

My wife releasing Bills cock from her mouth turned to look lustfully back at Jake as he fucked her. "Thats it baby, fuck me good. Fuck my married pussy. You know you want it. Your cock feels so good, give it to me good." she brazenly begged.

"Suck my cock girl" Bill growled pushing my wife's mouth back down to his cock.

"You like the way I suck your cock don't you?" Brandi knowingly smiled as she returned to servicing Bill's cock with her mouth. My wife provocatively moaned be best she could with Bill's cock in her mouth as her tits sexily failed wildly as Jake pounded his cock into her over and over.

Bill reached down and roughly played with her tits slapping them occasionally as Jake repeatedly plowed his cock into my impassioned wife.

"If you think her mouth is something wait till you stick your cock in this little married sluts tight pussy." Jake boasted. "It's taking everything I have to keep from cumming."

"Well, cum already so I can have a turn at it." Bill barked as Brandi continued ardently sucking him off.

"Where do you want me to cum on your old lady? Jake arrogantly laughed looking over at me with my hands full with Peggy's tits.

"Doesn't matter" I said "I'm sure you'll get more than one chance to cum wherever you want."

Brandi released Bills cock from her mouth and looked back at Jake as he fucked her. "Cum in my tight married pussy baby doll, fill me up, I wanna feel your cock swell and exploded deep inside me. My husband will clean me up after you're done using me like your little whore." My hot wife shamelessly implored.

With that Jake laid a hard smack on Brandi's ass ordering her to fuck him.

Brandi yelped before she frantically began thrusting on Jakes cock. Using Bills cock like a handicapped rail and moaning wantonly she looked proudly back at Jake as she enthusiastically impaled herself onto his cock over and over.

"Fuck she's an animal." Jake declared. Brandi was really thrusting into his cock when he grabbed her ass and thrust into her harder. "I'm gonna bust a nut in this married pussy" He bellowed as he gripped her hips tight shoving his cock into her as far as he could emptying his seed into her womb. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, that was awesome." Jake panted holding her tight until he was completely empty before pulling his limp dick out of her.

"Mmmmmm" Brandi purred sexily quite pleased with herself. "I felt that, you like my married pussy, don't you?" My wife teased knowing the answer.

"My turn at that pussy" Bill announced as he hurriedly pulled my wife on top of him.

Brandi kissed him passionately before Bill pushed her away "You taste like our cocks. Maybe your old man likes that shit but not me. Come on, fuck me you little married tease." Bill demanded as he bit down on her nipple and smacked her ass.

"Yes sir" Brandi smiled as she lifted herself up reaching behind her she grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy dripping with Jakes seed. Moaning appreciatively as Bill sucked and kneaded her tits Brandi bounced up and down on his cock.

"You're right, bitch has a sweet pussy" Bill affirmed to who ever was listening.

Spent Jake sat back in the chair and watched his friend being fucked by my wife. "No wonder you let that little tease fuck around, she's more than one man can handle. She's wearing my ass out." He condescendingly laughed.

Still mesmerized by Brandi's performance Peggy just played with my rock hard cock as she watched intently.

I continued to play with Peggy's tits and rub her clit while finger fucking her as she watched my wife gyrate on Bills cock. Soon Peggy began intensely squirming on my hand before exploding in a massive orgasm. "Oh my God, Oh my God Ohhhhhhhh" she wailed. When she was done cumming she collapsed into my arms. Her tits heaved invitingly as she gasp for air trying to regain her composure.

Her orgasm was so loud and powerful everyone stopped what they were doing to look at her.

"Looks like you thawed the ice Princess." Bill spouted as my wife rested on his cock.

"Good for you girl, you deserved that" Brandi smiled as she resumed fucking Bill.

Brandi picked up the pace as her own orgasm neared. "Suck my nipples hard" she ordered Bill who eagerly obliged. "Smack my ass" she pleaded which Bill obliged. "Harder!" my wife screamed in desperate need of relief.

Bill laid a thunderous smack on her ass that left a mark and echoed throughout the room.

The combination of the smack and Bill assaulting her nipples was the tipping point causing her to explode with a loud wail as her climax washed over her. "AHHHHHH! Yes, yes, yes" she screamed in ecstasy as she ground into Bill's cock. When she had finished cumming she went limp in Bills arms panting and gasping for air.

"Goddamn bitch almost squeezed my dick off" Bill said in amazement. He let Brandi lay there for a bit in her blissful glory before sharply smacking her ass again. "I haven't cum yet sweetie get to work."

With that Brandi began to slowly ride up and down on his cock again sexily staring into his eyes. "Cum for me baby, you like this married pussy don't you. You wanna add your load to your friends, don't you?" Brandi enticed.

Bill smacked her ass again. "No, I want to cum in that married dirty mouth of yours." he demanded.

Smiling assuredly Brandi slid off his cock and sexily lowered herself between his legs. "Gladly master, your wish is my command." She purred as she engulfed his cock with her mouth expertly performing fellatio on him.

"My wife never lets me cum in her mouth" Bill informed me. "I hope you don't mind me decorating your pretty wife's face." He laughed not really meaning it.

"I'd never get tired of fucking that." Jake intoned getting hard again. "Thats one fine piece of ass you got there."

Brandi squeezed Bills balls and jerked him off as she looked longingly up at him encouragingly. "You can cum in my mouth baby, fill my mouth with your seed, I wanna feel your dick swell as you shoot your big load down my throat. I hope you've been saving it up for me" Brandi urged before retuning her mouth to his cock and bobbing up and down on it.

"Damn, she can suck a cock." Bill bellowed before gripping the back of my wife's head and shoving her all the way down on his cock he exploded. Letting out a guttural groan his ass lifted off the couch as he continued to cum down my wife's throat. He panted as he tried to catch his breath after he had finished shooting his load still holding Brandi firmly on his cock. "Thats it you little cock sucker swallow it all." He rudely grunted. When he finished cumming he pulled Brandi off his cock by her hair then lightly slapped her cheek "Show your husband how you took all my load in your cheating married mouth." He contemptuously directed.

Brandi smiled entrancingly as she stood up dutifully opening her mouth to show she still had some of Bill's cum in her mouth.

"I told you to swallow it all" Bill angrily barked as he slapped my wife's ass hard making Brandi squeal.

Brandi smiled devilishly holding a finger up to Bill as to indicate she had other plans as she sashayed over to me while I played with Peggy's body. Leaning down she laid a big wet kiss on me pushing Bills cum into my mouth as she sinfully pinched Peggy's tits. She whisked her tongue around my mouth to make sure I got a good taste of the guys cocks that have been violating her mouth. "Thats what you get for letting these guys use me like a common whore." She evilly smirked before kissing Peggy full on the mouth too.

"Ergh" the guys moaned in unison. "She just gave you a snow job."

With that Jake stood up his dick coming back to life and grabbing Brandi by the hand he pulled her towards the bedroom. "I gotta fuck this hot piece of married ass in the bed."

Brandi looked back encouraging Peggy to get a move on as Bill followed after them. "We're gonna fuck the shit outta her." Bill intoned.

We watched as Jake threw Brandi on the bed then kneeling beside her feed his cock into her mouth and slapping her tit ordered her to get him hard again while he filmed it with his phone.

Brandi obediently went to town sucking on Jakes cock as he roughly played with her tits.

"Your wife sure looks good with my dick in her mouth." Jake yelled to me as he continued filming my wife sucking his dick. "I'll be jacking off to this image the rest of my life." he assured. "Want me to send you a copy?"

Bill had his phone out now and was doing a running commentary on the action. "Look at the tits on this girl." Bill marveled squeezing one before giving it a good slap. They laughed in unison. "Fuck, look at them bounce!" Bill declared giving my wife's tit another smack causing her to let out a muffled yelp making the guys whoop it up even harder.

"And, you thought we were gonna be too late to find something to fuck tonight." Jake boasted with his cock firmly embedded in my wife's mouth.

"Shit, she's a better fuck than any whore we've ever picked up, and we don't have to pay her." Bill gloated as the guys smugly high fived each other.

Peggy stood up and faced me "I guess it's our turn" she cooly enticed as she started to pull my pants off. My cock sprang out as she did. She gripped it lustfully in awe of its size. "I've never had a cock this big before, please don't hurt me." She said as she began going down on me. She gripped the base of my cock as she cautiously licked and flicked the head with her tongue. She started engulfing my cock slowly bobbing up and down on it the best she could. She managed to get about half of it in her mouth before she started gagging. "I'm sorry I can't get the whole thing down my throat." she agonized.

I assured her she was doing fine and it wasn't necessary to swallow the whole thing.

Peggy smiled appreciatively and went back to work sucking my cock then licking her way down my shaft and taking my balls into her mouth and swishing them around. She was doing a very good job of blowing me to the sounds of Brandi being fucked in the bedroom.

Brandi was on her back with Jake menacingly hovering over her with one of her legs resting on his shoulder as he drove his cock into her ferociously. "You wife sure looks good with my cock buried in her pussy" Jake shouted as he held his phone to get a closeup of his dick penetrating her.

Brandi moaned wantonly as her tits flailed enticingly as Jake pummeled her with his cock. "Yes, yes. Fuck me, fuck my married pussy." My wife beseeched frantically between whimpers.

Jake reaching down and grabbing my wife's flailing tits for leverage continued his assault on her hungry pussy.

Still filming Bill hovered over her and grabbing her face and pulling her towards him he feed his cock into her willing mouth muffling her moans. "Suck it good, make me hard so I can fuck that sweet married pussy again." He snarled.

Peggy stood and grabbing my throbbing cock led me to the couch where she could have a better view of all the action in the bedroom. With one foot on the floor and her knee resting on the couch lifting her ass invitingly in the air just as my wife had done earlier she begged me to fuck her. Grabbing my cock she worked the head around on her clit before inserting it. Moaning loudly she impaled herself slowly getting half of my cock inside her before she exploded in a massive orgasm. She screamed loudly as her orgasm washed over her in waves. Her muscles contracting around my cock almost squeezed me in half. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" she gasped appreciatively. "I've never cum like that in my life" she panted as she pushed herself back completely impaling herself on my cock. "AHHHHHHH God" she wailed as her orgasm continued to wash over her. "F-U-C-KKKK" she bellowed passionately. After she finished spasming she gasp for air as she rested getting used to her pussy being stretched like never before.

I played with her swinging tits until being snapped out of our euphoria by Brandi moaning loudly in the other room.

Brandi was returning Jakes thrusts and egging him on. "Cum for me baby. Cum on my tits and face. I wanna see your dick explode all over me. I'm your free fuck for the night don't waste me. Use me. Take me. I'm your whore." My lascivious wife desperately pleaded.

With that Jake pulled his cock out of my wife's pussy and straddled her placing his cock between her sweet tits.

Brandi squeezed her tits around Jakes cock as he began titty fucking her. "That's it baby fuck my tits" Brandi encouraged.

"Spit on it" Jake barked and Brandi eagerly did as she was told spitting on his cock. Jake fucked her tits until he was about to cum then grabbing Brandi by her hair he pulled her face close to his cock. "Open your mouth my little married slut." He barked. "Get a good shot of this I'm gonna decorate this married slut real good." He told Bill.

Brandi eagerly obeyed opening her mouth wide just as Jake exploded shooting his jiz across her face, mouth and tits, some even hitting her in the eye. When he finished cumming he fell exhausted on the bed next to my cum drenched wife.

Wiping herself clean Brandi glanced at us and gave us a thumbs before Bill climbed on top of her and replaced Jakes cock with his.

Bill grabbed my wife's legs and spread them wide pushing her knees up towards her head so he could penetrate her more as he hammered into her as vigorously as Jake did.

Peggy was now riding my cock pretty good now and I reached around her and grabbing both her bouncing tits I pulled her back into me. I pulled and squeezed her nipples as she continued riding my cock. She would stop when completely impaled and squirm her ass around on my cock enjoying being filled up then slowly rise up until I was almost out of her then slam herself completely down on me. After the fourth time doing this she exploded in another massive orgasm her contractions around my cock set me off and I exploded in my own massive orgasm. Holding her tight I filled her up with my seed. When I pulled out Peggy fell limp into my arms gasping for air and mumbling incoherently. I caressed her tits as we sat there spent.

Soon the frenzied wails of my wife were filling our ears. "Come inside me baby, fill me up with your seed. Let me feel your cock swell and explode inside my married pussy." She beckoned. "Give my husband something to clean up after you've fuck his little married slut." My ravenous wife beseeched.

Soon Bill let out loud guttural grunts as he exploded filling my wife's pussy with his spunk.

Brandi grabbed his ass and pulled him tight to her. "Thats it baby, fill me up good" she encouraged. When Bill was done cumming he crawled off her. "If you two are done I want you both in here now." Brandi beckoned.

Peggy let out a nervous sigh and gave me a 'what are we in for' look as she gently stood releasing my cock from her grip. She turned to kiss me "That was amazing, I've never cum like that before, thank-you" she disclosed as we kissed passionately until Brandi bellowed again.

We entered the room and stood around the bed admiring my wife's incredible body as she lay there invitingly. Her tits had small hickeys and bite marks and her well fucked pussy leaked the guys juices. She loves to have me eat her out after she's been fucked and how turned on she gets while I'm doing turns me on. Unbeknownst to Peggy my wife also loves to eat the pussy of the girl I just came in too. She motioned for Peggy to come to her and still in the throes of euphoria Peggy guardedly obeyed sitting on the bed until Brandi pulled her to her. Grabbing her she began aggressively kissing her while caressing her tits. "Mmmm I love the taste of my husbands cock in another woman's mouth after she's gone down on him." Brandi positioned Peggy's hands on her tits encouraging her to play with them as they continued to make out. Brandi pushed Peggy back and kissed her way down to her just fucked pussy stopping to suck on her breasts. Once between her legs my wife starting licking and sucking on Peggy gapping pussy. "Mmmm I love the taste of his spunk in the woman he just fucked pussy."