Accidental Hotel Hook-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, this is better than any whore we've every paid." Bill intoned as he and Jake watched in amazement.

"No wonder you need help fucking that piece of ass, she's insatiable." Jake mumbled.

Brandi stopped working on Peggy's pussy to look at me mischievously "What are you waiting for?"

Eager to please my hot wife and reward her for the erotic show she just performed I slid between her legs and began servicing her just fucked pussy. I licked and sucked on her swollen clit then stuck my tongue into her gapping pussy as far as I could.

Brandi moaned the best she could with her mouth engulfing Peggy's pussy.

"Goddamn people are nuts" I heard Jake exclaim.

Soon I heard Peggy moaning and it wasn't long before she gripped her legs tight around Brandi's head and had another orgasm.

Brandis orgasm followed shortly after and she squeezed my head tightly between her legs as she exploded.

As Peggy laid there gasping in euphoria Bill got brave and hovering over her ran his semi-limp cock across her lips.

Peggy hesitated until Brandi encouraged her to do it. "Go ahead sweetie, get him good and hard so he can fuck you. You deserve all the strange dick you can get. This is your coming out party."

Still not sure of herself Peggy tentatively began working her mouth on Bill's cock as he fed it to her. She did a pretty good job of blowing him and it wasn't long before he was hard again.

"The mouths good hows that pussy of yours?" Bill crudely inquired as he pulled his cock out of Peggy's mouth and rolled her over so he could fuck her doggie style. He got behind her and smacking her ass he ordered her to get it up in the air. When Peggy subserviently lifted her ass invitingly in the air he easily slid his cock inside her. "Damn, you stretched her out good." Bill lamented as he started fucking her.

Jake quickly slid under her pushing her mouth to his cock. "Lets see if you suck cock as good as your friend." he chided.

Peggy reluctantly did as she was told and began obediently sucking Jakes cock.

"I knew when I saw you at the bar you'd have your lips around my cock before the night was through." Jake coarsely bragged.

It was quite a sight watching Peggy being used by these total strangers as she slowly began to bask in the moment.

Brandi slid to me and taking my hardening cock into her mouth thanked me for the night. "I love you baby thanks for the fun night." The combination of Brandi sucking my cock and watching Peggy being taken got me good and hard again.

Soon the sounds of Peggy climaxing filled the room and when she was done she weakly collapsed gasping on the bed between the two men.

"I'm not done with you yet" Bill barked as he tried to reinsert his cock into Peggy's pussy.

"Wait a minute guys" Brandi intoned rescuing Peggy from their intrusion. "I have an idea. I hate to waste three hard cocks" she teased before directing Bill to lay on the bed. When he did she enticingly straddled him and grabbing his cock she coyly inserted it into her pussy. Laying on top of him she enticingly dangled her tits over his mouth encouraging him to suck them. When he did she sexily began riding his cock.

Bill sucked excitedly on her nipples until she stopped and asked who wanted to fuck her her ass.

I motioned to Jake to be my guest. "I can have it any time."

Jake readily jumped at the opportunity. Positioning himself behind her he lubed his cock with the juices leaking from my hot wife's pussy before slowly inserting it.

Brandi let out little pained moans as more and more of his cock disappeared into her tight ass.

Soon both guys got into a rhythm and were fucking her pretty good. "Bring that big cock of yours over here so I can suck on it" my insatiable wife ordered.

I situated myself so my cock was easily accessible to her mouth. She nimbly worked on my cock as the two guys fucked her. I pulled Peggy close to me so I could kiss her and suck on her tits as my wife serviced the three of us guys.

Soon Brandi was screaming in a massive orgasm. She panted and flailed about the best she could being impaled on three cocks.

"I'm gonna bust a nut in this bitches ass" Jake coarsely proclaimed.

Brandi trying to catch her breath pleaded for him not to that she had other plans then ordered everyone out of her and on the floor.

We extracted our cocks from her orifices and moved to the floor as instructed.

Brandi saucily got on her knees between us. "Mmmm what do we have here?" My wife purred starting expertly taking turns sucking our cocks. "Cum on me, I want you to decorate me like a donut" she enticed as she frantically jacked off the cocks that weren't in her mouth. Stopping for a second she encouraged Peggy to help her out.

Peggy reluctantly joined her on her knees. My wife held my cock out to her as if offering her a lollipop. Peggy slowly began working on my cock as my wife serviced the other two guys.

Soon Jake announced he was cumming and pulled out and exploded all over my elated wife's tits and face followed shortly by Bill adding his load to my cum drenched wife.

Cum dripping from my wife's tits and face she encouraged Peggy as she looked up at me longingly while playing with her cum soaked tits. "Make him cum baby, you can do it. Make him shoot his spunk over both of us." My sex crazed wife implored lustfully squeezing my balls.

Soon I felt my balls swelling up and I pulled my cock from Peggy's mouth. Both girls eagerly opened their mouths like baby birds as I jacked myself off to another massive orgasm. I shot my load over Peggy's face then my wife's. When I was done Peggy had cum dripping from her face onto her tits and Brandi was coated in a layer of semen.

"Shit, I've never seen such an insatiable fuck like your wife" Bill marveled.

"I don't think I'll be able to fuck for a month" Jake intoned. "No wonder you don't mind her fucking other guys, she'd kill one man."

Brandi smiling assuredly helping Peggy to her feet and rubbing her finger under Bill's chin "Glad you liked it boys maybe next time you're in town we can do it again." With that she led Peggy to the bathroom where they showered off.

As we dressed the guys couldn't say enough about my hot wife and what a amazing fuck she was. "We'll for sure call you when we're back in town" they eagerly volunteered. "Maybe your wife will fuck our friend too. I'm feeling bad we didn't call him to get in on the action." Jake agonized. "But, we never thought we'd be fucking someone as hot as your wife who'd do anything."

"We'll see" I replied as the girls came out naked and all cleaned up looking sexy as hell with that just fucked look on their faces.

Brandi smiled "What are you boys talking about?" she teased knowingly.

"What a fine piece of ass you are." Bill blurted out.

"Glad you enjoyed it boys" Brandi beamed as she collected her stuff. "Make sure you call next time you're in town babydoll" she teased handing Bill her card.

Holding her dress in her hands she walked out the room and down the hall to the elevators naked except for her stilettos.

"Isn't she gonna get dressed." Bill asked.

"In the elevator. She likes to give the guys on the security cameras a thrill" I replied.

Peggy spent the rest of the weekend with us and I had my way with both of them fucking everywhere we could.

Maybe when the guys come back to town I'll have another story to tell.

THE END