Accidental Hypnosis Turns Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they left, he got up and went to the fridge to see if there was anything for him to eat. Since Em is a model and likes to look her best, there was only healthy food and drinks. He sighed and slammed the fridge door to see his mother standing there. He jumped and said as he gripped the fridge tightly, "Fuck, don't do that ever again."

She bowed her head slightly and said, "Sorry, won't happen again. We are done and Em is waiting in the car."

He nodded and said as he grabbed her purse and notebook off the table and started to write down some things they needed," After I wake you up, I want you to head to the grocery store in Em's car and get everything on the list. Got that?" When she nodded and took what he was holding, he added, "Awake."

She said as she started to walk away, I'll head to the grocery store, while you take Em home. Is that fine with you?"

He knew that it was just a reaction for her, but it still bugged him. He nodded and said while following her out, "Could you get me a metronome while you are at it?" She nodded and they parted ways.

Once he got into the car, he looked over at his aunt in the passenger seat. She was staring straight out the windshield. He reached over and started to unzip it. He was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her perky breasts were poking out. He zipped her jacket back up before anyone had the chance to see, and started up the car.

As he was driving, he couldn't help, but think about his aunt's breasts. He licked his lips and wondered how soft they were compared to his mom's. He pulled into an empty lot and said, "When I snap my fingers, I want you to fall into a deep sleep, only snapping my fingers again will wake you up. Do you understand?"

She nodded and said in a sleepy tone, "Yes, I understand." He snapped his fingers and Em's head dropped to the side. He looked around to see no one was around and unzipped her jacket to see her breasts again. There weren't as soft as his mom's, but that was probably because mom sat around, while she worked out. He quickly zipped her back up and drove home as fast as he can.

He got home just right before his mom called him, "Hey, I was just calling to see if you need anything."

He smiled and said, "how about some casings of soda?"

His mom said over the sound of scratching, "Okay, a casing of soda, got it. Bye honey, take good care of your aunt." He hung up and looked at his aunt that was snoozing in the passenger seat. He got out of the car, walked over to the passenger side, and picked her up. She was lighter than mom but was a bit too relaxed. It felt like he was holding a fish instead of a woman. He wasn't halfway to the front door before he decided to sling her over his shoulder and carry her like a sack. He dug through his pocket searching for his key, but then he remembered that it became the spare under the doormat. He slowly bent down to pick up the key from under the mat and unlocked the door. He sighed as he entered and carried her to the couch, where he laid her down and started caressing her thighs.

After running her legs for a few minutes, he got up and went to the bathroom. As he was leaving, he heard a car park and its door opened. He peeked out the window and saw his mom carrying bags in. As he met his mom in the front room, she said while heading to the kitchen, "Your soda is in the car. Why don't you grab it while I get some food cooked up." He hurried out and got it, then he rushed back it and slammed the door closed. He said as he peeked into the kitchen, "Mom come out here and sit down before you start cooking." His mom placed the knife in the block and said, "Okay." He dug into the bag and found the metronome. He snapped his fingers to wake up his aunt and before she could do anything he said, "sleepy." Her and his mom fell back into trance real quick, then he added as he set up the metronome, "That's it, deeper and deeper you go. When I start the metronome, focus on the beats and only the beats. With every beat from the metronome, you will become more and more mindless and obedient at home. You will be the same at work, but that's all you do outside, no hobbies or meeting with your friends." He let go of it and headed to the kitchen for a soda. He guessed that it will take an hour or two for them to be completely his. He sat down and read some of his comics while drowning out the metronome.

After two hours, he walked back into the front room and stop the metronome, then he said awake. They got up and said, "What are your orders, Master?"

He said as he sat down, ready to put them back under if it didn't work, "Em, fuck me, and mom, go make some dinner." His aunt walked over to him and started to take off her clothes seductively. His dick was hardening at a rapid pace, by the time she got there, it was uncomfortable in his pants and underwear. He quickly stripped them off and looked to see her climbing on his lap and plunging down on it. He was surprised that his aunt was a little tighter than his mom, due to the fact that she never has a boyfriend. He laughed at the fact that his aunt was a slut on the side.

He looked over his aunt's shoulder to see his mom running around the kitchen while getting dinner done. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down on top of him. She gasped and started panting like a dog. He started to gain speed until he was on the edge of coming. He jammed himself into her and came inside of her pussy. He sighed with relief and looked into Em's face. Her face had a soft tired look to it. She smiled as if having her nephew's cum inside her was the most wonderful thing.

I was about to kiss her, but mom called to use, "Dinner's done." She hopped off my legs and into the kitchen with my cum dripping onto the floor. He got off the chair and practically ran into the kitchen to see what mom cooked.

On the table was spaghetti and meatballs on an oven not, garlic bread stacked on a plate and a bottle of red wine in. His mom was pouring her and his aunt a glass of wine. He sat down and started piling his plate full. Right before he could eat, a thought entered his head and said, "Mom, tell me your first name."

Like a puppet, she placed her glass of wine down and said, "It's Sam." Then she went back to dinner. He nodded and dug in.

Afterward, he said as he got up, "Let's quickly clean up dinner and then head to mom's room for some fun. Their faces lot up and they ran, cleaning everything up and putting the leftovers away. Once they were done, they bolted up the stairs two at a time. He sighed, wondering what he got him into.

When he got there, Sam And Em were naked and sitting on the bed, waiting for Eric. Sam said as she laid with her breasts up, "Master, what are we going to do?"

He said as he removed the rest of his clothes, "Sam, I want you to lay on your back with your legs wide open, and Em, I want you to sit on Sam's face, so your pussy is on her mouth." He watched as they did what they were told and added when they were in position, "Sam, I want you to eat Em out, while I fuck you." He shoved his dick in and listened to them gasping with pleasure. He smiled at the look on Em's face while being eaten out by her sister. Her eyes were looking up and her tongue was hanging out. He held Sam's legs down and started fucking her even harder than he did with Em. As he grew closer to coming. He heard Em shriek as she came. That pushed him closer to coming. He gripped Sam's legs and pulled her closer as he came in her. After he was done, he said while panted and pulled out, "That's enough, let's sleep here."

They both said through pants, "Yes, Master." Em slipped off Sam, while she pulled herself to the headboard. Eric laid in the middle with Em on his left shoulder and Sam on his right. He smiled as he thought about tracking down the hypnotist and thanking him.

12