Accidental Nudes

Story Info
A mistaken text leads to an erotic encounter.
4.8k words
4.75
32.9k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
821 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

--------------------------------------------

I had just gotten off the conference call that had tied up most of my morning when my personal phone chirped.

It was a text message from my secretary, Shelly.

"Why is she texting me instead of using the intercom?" I wondered.

Opening it, I found a shocking surprise.

The text read, "Hey, baby, miss you so much! Thinking about you at work has got me so wet 😉."

The picture below showed an upskirt view of what surely must have been my secretary of five year's panties, a damp spot clearly visible on the cotton fabric.

Before I could so much as blink, another text came through. "See what just thinking about your hard cock does to me, baby?"

The picture that followed showed the panties now pulled to one side, revealing pink, swollen labia, peeking out from her smooth, plump vulva. A small tuft of chestnut brown hair sat neatly trimmed just above her jutting clitoral hood.

I stared at the picture, slack jawed. Shelly had always always been nothing but professional around me, as I had with her.

Sure, I found her attractive, but in the modern corporate world, inter office relationships were frowned upon, especially when it came to executives and those who worked under them.

Besides, my divorce had only just finalized three months ago, and Shelly, from what I knew, had been with her latest boyfriend for several months now.

So why on earth was she sending me these?

A third text came through. Attached was a short video clip. "I'm touching myself just for you, baby. Tell me what you wanna do to this pussy when I see you tonight."

"I shouldn't open this," I thought, even as my thumb clicked play.

Shelly now had two fingers buried knuckles deep in her glistening hole. She thrust them in an out several times, her wetness creating a squelching sound I could hear quite clearly.

I watched, fascinated, as a rivulet of white cream slowly ran from her sopping cunt to drip down and disappear within her ass crack.

"Bob? Baby? You there?" a new text read.

It finally clicked. Shelly wasn't texting me. Or at least she didn't mean to. She'd meant to send them to her boyfriend, Bob.

I was wondering what to do when I heard a wail of shock and horror echo from the reception lobby. Then all went quiet.

The vintage grandfather clock in my office ticked off the seconds slowly as it dawned on me that she'd just realized her mistake.

And that I'd have to address it.

I reached for the intercom reluctantly. "Shelly? Can I see you in my office please?"

"Y,yes, sir. One...one moment please." Her voice sounded frightened, almost panicked.

Shelly entered my office moments later, closing the door behind her.

Her dark brown eyes were wide with fear, the beginnings of tears already welling up around them.

Her normally rosy cheeks were pale, her full red lips trembling as she tentatively approached my desk.

She couldn't meet my eye. "I'm...I'm in trouble, aren't I?"

I offered her what I hoped was a reassuring smile. "Sit. We need to talk."

Shelly eased herself into the comfortable leather chair in front of my desk. We sat in uncomfortable silence for several seconds, neither of us able to look directly at each other.

"I guess we should start with an explanation?" I said, finally finding my voice.

Her tears flowed freely as her words spewed forth rapid fire. "I'm so sorry, Jim...Mr. Cooper. I truly am. You were on that conference call all morning and I got bored and decided to have some fun texting my boyfriend Bob but I must have mixed up his number with yours because I keep you in my phone under 'BOSS' and...oh my God, I'm so embarrassed and I know I shouldn't have been doing that on company time, it's incredibly unprofessional, are you going to fire me? I'm so, so, sorry, it'll never happen again, I promise!"

"Shelly, relax," I spoke softly, trying to calm her down. "Take a deep breath, compose yourself, please."

Shelly took the box of tissues I offered gratefully. "Thank you," she croaked.

I waited until she'd calmed herself before I continued. "Have I been a good boss, Shelly?"

She finally managed to face me. "What? Yes. Yes, of course."

"Have I ever treated you disrespectfully? "

"No."

"Have I ever been unprofessional around you? Flirted with you? Made a pass at you? Called you demeaning names like 'sweety' or 'hun?'"

Shelly shook her head. "No, never, not once. It's one of the reasons I love working here, working for you, so much. You've never been anything but professional around me."

"And I'd like to keep things that way," I said. "So here's what we're going to do: you're going to sit there and watch as I delete these messages. Then you're going to go take an early lunch. Relax, get your head together, take as much time as you need. When you come back, we're going to get to work on those reports we need finished up. And we will never speak of this again."

Shelly couldn't hide her surprise. "You mean I'm...I'm not fired???'

I let out a deep sigh. "Shelly, I went through four different secretaries before I found you. You're smart, competent, and frankly over qualified. I'd be lost without you, honestly."

Shelly breathed her own sigh of relief, the tension she'd been holding finally draining from her body. "Thank you. So much."

I silently held up my phone. Her face reddened as I opened the screen. Shelly watched stoically as I deleted her texts and pictures one by one.

"Thank you," she repeated, her voice a soft whisper.

"Have a nice lunch, Shelly."

With that she stood, and left my office without a word.

I practically collapsed back into my chair, finally able to let go of my own tension. "You handled that pretty well, I think," I told myself.

The truth was, as professionally as I'd managed to remain during our talk, my mind had been racing with its own, dark thoughts.

How could I continue to work around her now, day in and day out, without seeing her as more than just my secretary?

How could I now not see her as a sexual being?

How could I work with her for the rest of the day without thinking about that wet spot on the white cotton panties hidden under her smart, business casual attire? How could I not dwell on the womanly parts they concealed, parts I now had an all too intimate knowledge of?

How could I now be around her without sporting the erection that was already throbbing in my pants?

Try as I might, I couldn't erase the image of her beautiful, sexy, pristinely trimmed pussy from my mind. The wet smacking sounds of her fingering herself echoed in my brain.

"Fuck it," I hissed. "Just get it out of your system."

Hastily, I undid my pants. My raging cock sprung free gratefully as I yanked down my boxers.

Reaching over my desk, I grabbed the box of tissues I had handed Shelly earlier. "Just crank it out," I thought madly, "crank it out, empty your balls, and move on, right?"

I had just sat back and begun to stroke in earnest when my office door opened.

"Sorry, I forgot my..." Shelly stood there, stunned.

"Fuck!" Lurching forward, I covered myself as best I could. But there was no hiding what I'd been up to.

For a long moment, there was nothing but the ticking of the grandfather clock.

Then Shelly took a step forward. Then another. Reaching the chair, she retrieved the purse she'd left behind, then retreated out the door, slamming it behind her.

"Fuck," I grunted. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

I tucked my deflated penis back in my pants and zipped up.

"And it had all gone so well," I moaned as my head sank into my hands.

-------------------------------------------

Shelly returned from lunch promptly an hour later.

I'd almost expected her not to, and wouldn't have blamed her.

I'd been sitting alone in my office, too afraid to leave it, my mind spinning on how to fix all this and whether I should be updating my resume when she rapped lightly on my door. "Mr. Cooper? May I come in?"

I took a deep breath to steady myself before answering. "Yes. Come in."

Shelly opened the door. Her face showed nothing orher than her usual, upbeat and professional self. "I'm ready to get started on those reports whenever you are."

"What? Oh, yes, of course."

We spent the rest of the afternoon going over the reports. It was a tedious process, but we both seemed to welcome it.

We worked in tandem as we always did; Shelly taking notes on the adjustments I'd call for, often helping me spot mistakes I'd missed.

"I'll take these back to my desk and type them up then email them to corporate by the end of the day," Shelly offered as we finished up.

"Thanks, Shelly. You were, as always, a huge help. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Shelly gave a curt nod as she left.

Left alone again, I had little time to dwell on our situation. The rest of my evening was spent on several hectic phone calls with my superiors, (yes, even bosses have bosses,) and by the time those were finished, the sun had long since set outside my window.

Wearily, I stepped out of my office, only to find Shelly still at her desk, typing away.

"What are you still doing here? Go home, Shelly. Those reports can wait til morning."

"Just putting the finishing touches on the last one," she replied. With a flourish, she clicked at her keyboard several more times. "There, all done. I wanted them sent out tonight so everyone would have them first thing tomorrow, in case any further revisions are needed."

I nodded gratefully. "I appreciate that. Thanks again, Shelly. Now please, go home."

I was halfway to the elevator when her voice stopped me. "Mr. Cooper? Jim? Can we...talk?"

I guess it was time to deal with it. "Of course."

"In your office?"

The rest of the staff had long since departed, but I figured it was probably best to have as much privacy as possible, just in case. "Of course."

Shelly took her usual chair as I closed the door behind us. I settled in behind my desk, resigning myself to yet another awkward conversation.

So," Shelly began, "I suppose we both acted...inappropriately today."

I had to chuckle, even as I squirmed. "Yes, I suppose we did."

Shelly looked pensive. "So. What are we going to do about it?"

I folded my hands under my chin. "My offer still stands, Shelly. We both walk out of here tonight, and never speak of it again."

Shelly looked thoughtful. "I don't know that it's that simple now. We both saw things we shouldn't have; I don't know that we can just ignore that so easily."

I sighed, fearing where this might be headed. Blackmail? A lawsuit? My career would survive neither.

"What do you suggest we do then, Shelly?" I asked cautiously.

Shelly pondered for a moment. "Let's start with this: I want to ask you a few things; I want you to be honest. Can you do that?"

I nodded. "I'll try."

Shelly looked directly into my eyes for the first time all day.

"Was it because of me?"

Startled, I snapped upright in my chair. "What?"

"What I caught you doing earlier. Was that because of me? Of what you'd seen?" Her face was unreadable, but her eyes bore into me, questioning.

"Yes," I finally admitted.

"You liked what you saw."

It wasn't a question, but I answered anyway. "Yes."

Shelly nodded. "I understand. You're a man. I'm a woman. I sent you something you should have never seen. It affected you. You reacted. I get it."

"I'm also your boss," I said, "and as such I need to lead by example. I failed miserably, and for that, I am truly sorry."

"Don't be," she replied, her face relaxing, "I'm responsible, it was my inappropriate actions that set this off."

Silence hung over us. "So, how do we fix this, Shelly?" I asked again.

"Did you finish?" she asked suddenly.

"Did I..?" Again her question took a moment to register. "No. No, I didn't."

"Neither did I," she said softly. "Maybe...maybe we should."

My jaw dropped. "What?"

Shelly eased back in her chair, looking fully at ease for the first time. "I'm not suggesting we have sex. I'm suggesting we both...finish what we started. Together. A one time deal. Get the curiosity we both have out of our heads and be done with it."

I was stunned. "Wait. You're seriously suggesting we...?" I couldn't finish.

"Yes." Shelly crossed one leg over the other, her snug but business appropriate skirt rode slightly up her toned thigh. "Look, let's put aside for the moment that you're my boss, I'm your secretary. I'm a woman. You're a man. You want to see it again. I'm offering to let you. Just this once. Do you want that?"

"God help me, but yes."

"Well then." With that simple response, Shelly slowly uncrossed and opened her legs.

I couldn't help but think of that scene in Basic Instinct. But, unlike Sharon Stone, Shelly was still wearing panties. To my delight, the wet stain of her earlier arousal was not only still there, but had grown.

Shelly caught my awestruck gaze. "I've been thinking about this all day," she grinned. "I take it you like?"

I could no longer contain my lustful eagerness, nor pretend I wasn't incredibly aroused by this unexpected turn in our relationship. My voice trembled with a mix of embarrassment and lust. "Yes, very much. I kinda have a... well, a THING for, well...wet panties."

"Do you now?" Shelly's voice was pure, sultry seduction. "Well, then..."

She stood, turned, and, reaching around, slowly unzipped her skirt. It dropped to the floor with a soft woosh.

Her panties were simple, tasteful, the white cotton fabric form fitting and flattering to her well rounded bottom.

Again facing me, the front of her panties clung snuggly to her padded pubic mound, the seductive swell of it curving its way to her well defined cleft, sticky and glistening with her juices.

Shelly pulled at them, causing them to ride further up her slit, then dropped her hand over her mound and rubbed at herself for several moments. Slowly tugged them down.

I watched, captivated, as her natural brown bush came into view, then finally her perfectly shaped vulva.

Stepping out of them, she tossed them at me playfully. "Here, enjoy."

Awestruck, I picked them up from where they'd landed on my desk. They were warm.

Shelly stood before my desk, naked from the waist down, an odd yet erotic sight. Her eyes fixed on me as I tore mine away from the beauty of her sex to meet her gaze. "Well? Don't keep me waiting."

I brought them to my nose and inhaled. My senses were greeted with the odor of floral soap mixed with fresh sweat.

But the overwhelming, predominant scent was that of her aroused, musky cunt.

"Oh my fucking God," I groaned.

"You like?"

"Incredible."

The clock ticked away as I breathed her in, again and again, my mind swimming in her essence, drinking her in. My head swam, dizzy, intoxicated with it.

I wanted to taste her, to sit her spread eagle on my desk and bury my face between her legs, to lap at her like a thirsty dog, like a man lost in the desert who'd found an oasis. I wanted to...

"Ahem."

The spell broken, I reluctantly pulled the panties away from my nose to find Shelly still staring at me, arms crossed over her chest, her fingers drumming her bicep impatiently.

"My turn," she smirked, "I didn't get to see much when I walked in on you earlier; I think it's only fair I get a better look, don't you?"

"Of course." Sitting back, I began to undo my pants.

"No," she stopped me. "Move your chair over here. I don't want the desk between us. I'll never be able to sit across from you at it again."

I laughed. "Sure. You're probably right about that."

I stood and rolled my chair around the desk. Shelly turned hers as well so that they were now facing each other.

I started at my buckle again then stopped. "One second, be right back."

I quickly stepped into my private washroom and returned moments later with two towels and a small bottle.

"Good idea," said Shelly. "This will probably get...messy."

Her grin widened when she noticed the bottle. "Lubricant, eh? So you have masturbated at work before?"

I blushed but laughed. "Well, yes. But only after hours, when everyone else had left."

Her eyebrows arched in mock surprise. "Don't tell me you've been watching porn on the company computers," she joked. "HR would certainly have something to say about that."

"Oh, no, never," I grinned, "only on my personal phone."

Shelly took a towel from me, laid it over her chair, and took her seat. "Well?" She gazed up at me expectantly.

Feeling suddenly self conscious, I reached down and undid my trousers. They dropped to my knees, leaving now only my boxer briefs to cover my already obvious erection.

Shelly's eyes never left my bulge as I slowly tugged. When my cock finally sprung free of them, she let loose a gleeful squeal. "Very, nice," she applauded, "very nice indeed!"

Blushing, I finished removing my pants and underwear, kicking off my shoes in the process. I then realized I was still wearing my suit jacket and tie.

"I might as well remove the rest of it," I chuckled. "It'll be a lot more comfortable that way."

Shrugging off my jacket, I quickly yanked off the tie, then unbuttoned my shirt. "Besides, I don't know about you, but it suddenly feels rather warm in here."

"Funny, I was just thinking the same thing." Shelly again stood and removed her charcoal blazer.

As she undid the first few buttons of her silken white blouse, I was suddenly struck by the revelation that this was the very first time I'd ever seen even a hint of Shelly's cleavage.

And I was about to see much more. Tossing the blouse aside, she reached around and with a quick flick, unhooked her bra. Her ample bosoms spilled out as it fell to the floor.

Her breasts hung naturally, swaying slightly with her breathing. They looked both firm yet incredibly soft. A light covering of brown freckles adorned each one just over her puffy pink nipples.

We stood now face to face, completely naked, and took each other in.

"Shelly, you're stunning. Absolutely gorgeous."

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself."

We took our seats. Shelly looked as flushed and nervously excited as I was. "So. How do we start?"

I answered by pumping the lotion into my hand, then applying it generously to my hyper sensitive cock. Grabbing her panties from my desk, I again held them to my nose and breathed her in.

"So it's like that then, eh?" Shelly eased herself down in the chair. "Lucky for me, I make my own lubricant."

Parting her legs, her fingers found her sex. "Oh, God," she moaned.

We masturbated slowly, our eyes dancing over each other's bodies, throwing any last reservations we may have had about the wiseness of our actions or future repercussions to the wind as we allowed ourselves to be swept up in the forbidden pleasure of sharing such a personal, intimate act together.

I tugged slowly, long full strokes up and down my rigid shaft, twisting my hand as it slid over my throbbing glans, squeezing it, then back down to the base with another twist. My pace was steady, careful. We'd gone way too far already, so why rush the ending?

Especially when I had her incredible panties to savor. "God, your scent is wonderful," I sighed, inhaling yet again. "I hope you don't mind me saying it; I know it won't happen, but I so wish I could taste you."

Shelly paused from working her own needy sex to look at me. "Give them to me for a sec."

Taking the panties from me, she rubbed them over her now dripping pussy. Running them up her slit, she scooped up a dollop of her delicious looking cream, then handed them back to me. "Here, enjoy."

Without hesitation, I lapped at the gooey treat. Her taste was strong yet pleasant; sweet with an earthy aftertaste. I felt the texture of it, like creamy smooth yogurt, against the roof of my mouth as I savored her.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
821 Followers
12