Accidental Nudes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to stop touching myself for fear of cumming right there and then.

"You like?"

"Yes. Oh, yes. Thank you. Thank you for sharing that with me."

"You're welcome." Shelly returned her attention to her needs, her fingers again working her sex.

She ran her palm in quick circles again and again, not just over her clit, but her vulva as well, her delicate labia fluttering like butterfly wings with her movements.

I watched with glee as her cream dripped from her to soak the towel below.

Her breath came in short gasps as her speed increased. Her free hand found her nipples and tugged at them roughly as her head tossed back and forth.

Her face flushed, signaling her impending release. "Unh, unh, oh fuck, unh, I'm, unh, so close, unh, unhhh..."

Shelly's body froze for a split second and she went dead silent. Then she convulsed, jerking back as her head tossed and her eyes rolled deep in their sockets.

Her orgasmic cries echoed through my office as she came, her hips bucking upwards from the chair.

Her tension released and her body slumped in the chair. For a moment I thought she'd passed out.

Then her head lifted, and she faced me with an embarrassed but satisfied grin. "Holy FUCK, that was a good one."

I stared at her in wide eyed awe. "That was... incredible."

"It was." Shelly's eyes fixed on my cock. I'd been gripping it but had been stroking only sparingly while focused on watching her spectacular orgasm. "Hey, don't leave me hanging here. Your turn. I wanna watch you cum."

Leaning back, I renewed my efforts. "Of course. If you insist."

My balls were already aching for release, but I wanted to deny them just a bit longer. The sensation of having her there, watching me, taking in the natural beauty of her nude body, heightened my arousal to all new levels.

"I've never done this before, you know," she said suddenly. "Watched a guy masturbate. It's strangely liberating."

"How so?" I managed to grunt through gritted teeth. I was teetering on the brink, just barely holding back.

"I never get to just watch," she said, matter of factly. "I'm always expected to help. So this is a new experience for me, just watching you take care of yourself."

"It's new for me, too," I trembled. "I've never had someone watch me do this before either. At least not...not in person."

"Let me guess: Cam girls?"

I could only nod my response. My whole body was shaking with anticipation, begging me for a mercy I still denied it.

"You look close," Shelly said softly. "Don't hold back. I want to see it." Her hand again moved between her legs. Opening them wide, she offered me a clear view as she began to rub her clit.

"Cum for me, Jim," she pleaded, "Cum for me while I touch myself for you. I'm going to watch you, and make myself cum again. Don't hold back for me, I'm already close myself."

Her soft, sensual voice mixed with the sublime image of her nude body before me, touching her most intimate parts openly, wantonly, desperately, sent me over the edge.

My grunts became howls as my cock swelled to its fullest limit, finally expelling its pent up load.

The first blast went from chest to chin, the second across my abdomen, pooling in my belly button. The rest scattered aimlessly across my thighs, groin and testicles.

My cock remained fully erect for some time afterwards as I continued to stroke it, slowly squeezing out every last drop.

Shelly continued to frig herself wildly, her legs shaking uncontrollably as her second orgasm took her.

"Oh, yes, yes, yesss..."

There is nothing more beautiful in this world, more erotic, than watching a woman orgasm. Except to be the one responsible for it.

When her trembles had subsided and her breathing steadied, she once again faced me with her satisfied smile, no hint of embarrassment this time. "That was...really fun."

"It most certainly was," I agreed.

We sat quietly for a moment, content to simply stare at each other in our disheveled aftermath, grinning like two teenagers.

"That's quite the mess you made," she smirked, noting the cum now dripping down my chest. "You better clean up before you stain that fine, Corinthian leather."

I had to laugh at the obscure reference. But she was right of course. Grabbing a handful of tissues, I quickly mopped myself up.

Shelly was wiping herself down with the towel. When she finished, she tossed it to me. "Here, keep it. The panties too. A little souvenir for you."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes," she smiled. "I don't mind. In fact, I...enjoy the idea of you...enjoying them again. You know, in private."

"That won't make you...uncomfortable? Knowing I'd be...thinking about you, that way, while..."

"No. You can think about me however you like. You're going to anyway, after this. You won't be able to help it, let's not deny it. As long as it doesn't change how you treat me on the clock."

"It won't," I assured her. "You're a valued asset here, Shelly. I'd never want to do anything to jeopardize that."

Shelly stared at me for a long moment. "An asset? Is that all I am to you?"

"No, of course not," I stammered. "I didn't mean it like that, I just meant..."

"Relax," she said. "I'm just messing with you. But you have to understand. This...this won't happen again. It can't. You're my boss. Think of how that would look if word got out. Plus, I'm in a relationship. And while I'm not exactly sure where it's headed, it's in a good place right now. And I've already endangered that."

I started to speak but she cut me off. "No, don't. It's not your fault. I suggested this, not you. And I'm not regretting it. Maybe I will later, I don't know. I'm a bit of an emotional mess right now. But whatever we're both...feeling right now, it's not real. It will pass, and we'll both realize we're better off putting this behind us."

I wasn't quite sure what to say. I felt suddenly vulnerable, very much aware of my nudity. Silently, I gathered up my clothing and began to dress.

Shelly gathered her things as well. "Mind if I use your restroom?"

"Of course, go right ahead."

She returned a few minutes later, fully dressed and looking more relaxed. "Look, I'm sorry. Should have known it would get weird after. We both work high tension jobs; let's just chalk this whole thing up to much needed stress relief and let it go at that?"

"Sounds good to me."

"That said, I'd like to think that we could be a little more than boss and secretary. I'd like to think we could also be...friends?"

"I very much like the sound of that."

Shelly grabbed her purse as I gathered my briefcase and jacket. Spotting the towel and panties, I stuffed them in my pocket with a chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing. Just realized I have no souvenir to offer you in return."

"Hmmm. How about you let me use your private bathroom from now on and we'll call it even?"

"Done."

"Really? Great! I hate the employee restroom. Those stalls are so cramped!"

Shelly retrieved her jacket from her desk and together we took the elevator down to the lobby.

The night air was crisp and cool as we exited to the parking garage.

"May I walk you to your car, Ms. Jones?"

"Yes, thank you, Mr. Cooper."

Taking my arm, we walked together, the sound of Shelly's heels on the pavement echoing as I saw her safely to her car and bade her a good night.

--------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

This is another one of those stories that COULD probably continue, but I don't know that it will.

I don't write novels. I write short stories. And to continue this one would mean plotting out future events towards some kind of conclusion.

And sometimes I just prefer the mystery of what happens next to be left up to the reader.

Feedback, as always, is welcome and appreciated.

12