Accidental Nudity

Story Info
What can I say?!
1.9k words
8k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've seen the videos of a girl getting their skirt ripped off from being shut in a car door?! I saw one and it brought back some memories! I can tell you from experience, that it really does happen. It's just not always a car door that does it! I'm sure it has more to do with my choice of clothes and the fact they are usually from Wal-mart and cheap! But, my bare ass has been exposed to the public many times. And, I'm not talking about all the times it happened from me doing stupid shit. I'm talking unplanned and unprovoked moments caused strictly from bad luck and wardrobe malfunctions. If I didn't know better! I would swear karma and God wanted me humiliated and naked.

I have had my dress closed in a car door three times. Once it just pulled me a little ways before they stopped. Flashed a little panties getting dropped off at a dance.

Then again when I was getting dropped off at the park. This time it ripped my skirt up the leg, but pulled out before any real damage. All the guys loved the little extra leg,

The worst was outside of my house. We had just got back from church. My mom went in and I stayed outside to talk to a neighbor. I pushed my door closed some while talking. When he walk off, I used my butt to push it shut. My skirt got caught in the door and pinned me to the car. My mom had hit the door lock. I couldn't get free and had to wait until the cost was clear and slide up out of it. Unfortunately, it was in the beginning portion of my "no panties under skirts" phase! Which started in my younger years. My mom wasn't impressed to catch me running to my room bottomless. I got a lecture about how it's not "christian" or " ladylike"! The next few weeks I got panty checked before she would take me anywhere in a skirt. I had to lift my skirt and show her. I'm surprised she still doesn't do it! 😆 God knows that I can't leave the house in a skirt without her bring it up! But, I guess I've never given them a lot of reasons to trust me.

And yes, I'm 23 and still living at home! 😆 I'm working on that!

Cars aren't my worst enemy. It's trucks and motorcycles!

I was hanging with some friends at a creek. It was summer and I had this really thin long skirt on. No panties underneath! We were drinking and partying next to a guys trucks. His back bumper was bent and kind of jagged. I was leaning up against it when he said he was going to pick up a couple of friends. He drove like an idiot and took off fast. Not only did he cover me and a couple others in mud. But, his bumper caught my dress! It spun me around and ripped it clean off of me. My feet can up! I landed on my back in the mud! And watched my skirt drive away. Everyone but me was having a good laugh. Unfortunately, the skirt did not come back with the truck and he refused to take me home. Luckily, I was able to get drunk enough I didn't care and spent the night getting groped and tormented by all the guys. Honestly, I loved the attention and blew and fucked most of them in the woods before the night ended.

The motorcycle was on a whole other level of humility. Plus, there is a very long story involving my drunken perverted biker black sheep uncle behind it all! One I probably shouldn't go public with. If my family were ever to find out all the details I would be permanently disowned! I doubt anyone here knows me. As scary and confusingly excited as that may be. I think I'll save the details for a later date. Put simply! I did something wrong and stupid out of loneliness, drugs and anger, that started this twisted dirty perverted relationship with my uncle. Things got carried away and one thing led to another. Which is how this ended up coming about!

My uncle had an old loud motorcycle that rattled the walls. He always joked about it being a better lover to all his exes than he was. I would ask him how and he would point to this hole in the backseat and laugh. He told me to ask when I turned 21 and ready to become a turn biker slut. For years I was curious and wondered what he meant. I found out about four months before my 21st birthday!

I was drunk, high and bored! Everyone was busy, or mad at me! It had been a while since I had seen my uncle and I decided to pay him a visit. I walked to his house! It was hot, so I wore nothing but a long yellow printed sundress, shoes and socks! When I got there he had been partying alone and was excited to see me. We hung out a little! Had a few more drinks! Did a couple of lines of coke! Then things started getting crazy. I brought up the promise that he made me. He tried to say no and came up with every smartass reason he could. After I laid a quilt trip on him and begging, he finally gave in. He repeatedly warned me I would never be the same! Which only made me that much more curious.

We went to the garage and he pulled this metal thing out of a tool box. He called it the, Cunt Tamer! It was this chrome metal thing! It had a skinny shaft which he stuck through the hole in the motorcycle seat and twisted it in. Sticking up out of the seat at the end of it was this piece that was shaped like an egg, but a little bigger. He wiggled it around and asked if I was ready to become a real biker slut! At that point I just got excited. He claimed on the bike and told me to take off my panties. Which, I didn't have on and he made sure to tease me for it before starting the bike. He told me to hope on and use my imagination. Which means, the metal thing stuck out of the seat went inside me. I did and when he revved it up.. OMG! That thing shook and vibrated inside of me! It was unlike anything I've ever felt before. Instant orgasm that didn't end. He told me to tuck my dress between my legs and not to let go. We took off and I swear to God! It was the most intense pleasure I have ever felt in my life. About 20 minutes in to the ride. My body went weak! The whole time was one huge non-stop orgasm. I could barely hang on. We stop at a stop sign and that's when it happened. I wasn't thinking and forgot all about hanging on to my dress. He hit the gas and it got violently ripped off. Almost pulled me off and nearly wrecked us. My dress got caught in the wheel and gear. It literally ripped it completely off. I had bruises on my shoulders from the straps. Another on my side! Which was also rug burned from it being ripped off so hard and fast.

We stop on the side of the road. I get off and almost collapse from my knees being so weak. I had to stand there naked holding a flashlight and watching him cut what was left of my dress out of the wheel. The whole time he was picking on me and saying he told me so!

When he finished, we got back on. Instead of going home, he continued driving down the farm road. We pull up to a large metal building and bikes everywhere. There were scary looking bikers everywhere! I got nervous and scared. But, he made me get off and go in. My knees were so weak that he almost carrying me. I could barely speak from fear and orgasm overdose. Inside it looked like a huge bar. Scary bikers and old topless women everywhere. I was the youngest and the only one naked. I got groped and slapped on the ass several times before we even got to the bar.

We went to sit down and my uncle stops me and told me that I belong behind the bar! One of the other girls takes my hand and says she'll show me what to do. Because I was new, I had to spend the night serving drinks and taking requests from the members. That's how I spent my night! Naked and serving drinks while getting harassed and groped. I also couldn't say no to any sexual requests from the older bikers and their wives. Luckily, drinks and drugs were free! So, it turned out to be a really scary, fun and dirty night. Never seen anything like it before.

The next day I got woken up by one of the other girls. I had the biggest hangover. She fixed me a drink, gave me Tylenol and a line of coke. Then said we had to start cleaning up. When everyone started waking up, the party started again.

After the sun went down, my uncle told me we had to leave. Practically had to drag me out! He borrowed a shirt from someone. Made me put it on and we went back to his house. Me orgasming and hanging in for dear life the whole way.

Nothing as exciting as that night. But, there were a few more incidents involving a swing, fence, escalator and bleachers!

The swing got me when I went to jump out! I was hanging at the park with my sister. I swung as high as I could and jumped. My shirt gets hung in the chain and gets pulled up to my neck. Everyone at the park got a good look at me and my bare ass!

Then there was the time I had no panties on and jumped a chain link fence. My dress got hung as I went over. I flashed a full bus and several others. It didn't come unhooked easily either.

The bleachers got me at a football game. The guys I was with wanted to go under them to hangout. They slide down below the seat. I followed! My dress got hung on a bolt and pulled up above my head. It was tight and my hands and arms were stuck in it above me. I had to slide down and out of it and had no panties. I looked around and there is a group of others hanging out under them already. All of them laughing and cheering. I finally ripped it off the bolt. I put it on, hid my face and ran off.

Then there was the escalator! I was at the mall and being stupid. I had to sit down to riding the escalator down. I saw a friend and stood up yelling at her. I got everyone's attention! I was wearing a sundress with no straps. Just elastic around my chest. No bra on under! My dress got stuck between the side and the steps. I stood up and down it can! On a day the mall was packed! Everyone got a good look at my tits! I tried pulling it out and up, but it didn't want to come. I was almost at the bottom before I got it unstuck! Everyone got a good look!

The moral of the story is.. Well, there isn't one! Karma hates me and wants me humiliated and naked. And now, I'm exposing myself here for a cheap thrill!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
KitPiscesKitPisces8 months ago

Wish I had your Karma. Loved the biker story. Besides getting me wet it gave me ideas to enhance my personal biker slut fantasy. Thank you so much for sharing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Athlete Gets Naked Amy finally shows it all off.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Anna's First Exposure A new mom takes advantage of her quiet neighborhood.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Farm Girl Amy Pt. 01 Amy was more than I expected.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
Single Mom at the Waterpark Milf is seduced while her kids are in line for a waterslide.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories