Farm Girl Amy Pt. 01

Story Info
Amy was more than I expected.
2.5k words
4.44
30.9k
47
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mark. I just turned 18 years old. I live on the outskirts of a medium sized town where farming is everything. My family has owned the largest farm for 4 generations. Because of the size of the farm our house is the last house inside the city limits.

This is problematic. I have few neighbors so growing up there were very few kids around my age. Also, the school bus does not come out this far. I always had to be driven to school, sports, or anything else in town. The bus would always turn around at my neighbor's house. There was 7 miles between our homes.

This last year the road just past our farm washed out in a huge storm. Didn't really change much as the road went to nowhere but it made the road much quieter. The road would go for 4 miles past my house, past our fields and then stop.

This morning was the first day of my junior year in high school. Junior year at 18 years old? I started school late and was likely the oldest in my class. My dad held me back so I would be "bigger for football." He was a real football nut. I was more excited than ever. I got to show off my newest truck.

My truck is a re-built midnight blue 1988 Chevrolet K-5 Blazer. It had been jacked up with 40 inch tires. It was much taller than normal. My father and I had been working on it for the last 2 years.

I was very excited as I started up the truck. September was still warm and there were lots to do during the warmer days knowing that soon the weather will get cold.

As I drove down the road I neared our only real neighbors- The Comers. The Comers were also farmers but were a large family of miscreants. They had 3 girls my age, but their uncles, cousins, and other family members were a pain. They would trespass, steal, or just be drunken idiots causing problems. Amy was 18, Julie was 19 and Di was 19. Julie and Di were twins.

I could see a lone figure in the bright sun as I approached their driveway. It was Amy. Amy was 18 like me but unlike my family's farm theirs did not make a lot of money. She did not have her own car and she usually dressed in hand me down type clothes, homemade clothes, or secondhand store purchases. Amy was however quite smart, tall, beautiful, had big tits, and the most amazing long tanned legs. Being a cheerleader and long-distance runner she stayed in great shape.

I would often see her running down our road to the wash out, along the farm fence lines, and I once or twice caught her on a hunting camera running alongside our creek. The creek was in the middle of our farm and nowhere near her property.

Even though we were neighbors, had grown up together, and were on speaking terms we were by no means friends. There is lots of unspoken family tension and I believe jealously towards how much money we make. My dad even laughed once when someone in public commented on how our two farms were in "competition with one another". He did not see the Comer family as anything but a nuisance and not competition.

Well, this morning she was standing alone, at the edge of her driveway, and along the road. As I got closer, I was very happy to see she was wearing a short corduroy brown skirt, short white shirt, and a blue vest. Even though she is already quite tall (probably 5-10 or 6-0) she was wearing some boots with 3 inch or taller heels.

I thought it was odd that she was standing there alone. The school bus should have picked her up already. Usually, the bus would drive all the way to the end of the route, pick her up first, and then pick up all the other students on the way back to school.

This meant that Amy standing there at 7:00 O'clock meant she was likely going to be late for her first day.

I decided to be nice. I pulled up next to her blocking the driveway and the road. Not that it mattered with the road washed out no one ever drove down the road anyways.

I rolled down the window, proud of my new truck, and said 'Good morning.' Amy stood there, arms crossed, scowl on her face, and stated "Why is it good?" I told her it was the first day of junior year and I was happy to see her. Still the scowl did not lessen. I was never a "ladies' man" and had almost no idea on how to talk to women. I complimented her attire and stated it all looked brand new.

This at least lessened her scowl, she uncrossed her arms from her chest, rocked back and forth on her obviously new boots, and stated "you think so? I worked all summer to save up the money to buy clothes, alter clothes, or make them from scratch!"

I told her she 'looked great' and this was the first time I could remember Amy ever smiling at me. It honestly gave me a boner. I asked what she was waiting for, and her scowl returned as she stated, "the bus." I explained if the bus had not shown up by now it was not coming. I did not think it was possible, but her scowl increased. My boner had decreased. She could be scary when she got upset.

I asked if she would allow me to give her a ride in my new Blazer. She paused and stated, "No. I will have my dad give me a ride." I looked around and did not see her father's truck. I advised it looked like he had already left but I'm sure her uncle Martin would be around.

The mention of Martin's name put a scared look on her face. Martin had a reputation for being inappropriate with women and girls of all ages. Either being too handsy or saying things that were very flirtatious or downright crude. He also drove the oldest, loudest, and most beat up rusty mustang in the world.

Amy finally stated "Okay. Just this one time."

I got out of the Blazer and walked Amy around to the passenger side. She seemed puzzled but as we got the passenger side, I mentioned there were no running boards and the height of the Blazer may make it difficult for her to get in without assistance. This comment brought a snort of laughter. She stated "I'm a farm girl. I will have no problems on my own."

I opened the door and watched as she lifted one leg to climb in causing her brown skirt to instantly ride up exposing half her butt and a white lacey set of panties. She immediately brought her leg down to the ground, turned around with a bright red face, and stated "you did not see that!" as though I had done something wrong.

I told her I was trying to be a gentleman and not a perv. Still with a red face she stated "okay. And how were you going to help me. I walked up close to the truck, bent down on one knee, and told her to stand on my other knee to help her get in the truck. She laughed and stated "you will look up my skirt. Again!" I stated, 'As a gentleman I will close my eyes.'

Amy paused lifter her right leg (I would have chosen the left leg as it would have exposed less but it was her choice) placed it on my thigh, lifted her left leg up into the truck, and then pull her right leg in. I had not closed my eyes but was given a great but short view of her pussy wrapped in white lacey underwear. I was guessing it was a thong, but I was unsure. My boner returned as she settled into the passenger seat with a large "knowing" smile.

I slowly walked around to the driver's seat as I realized she intentionally just flashed her panties to me. I was unsure if this was a new thing for her, if she maybe was an exhibitionist, or if she was flirting with me.

I climbed into the truck and looked over at Amy. She was looking down at her hands, her hands were in her lap, and it looked like she was ashamed with herself.

I decided to press my luck.

I told Amy she would need to pay for the ride. She looked up and stated "What?" I told her again 'you need to pay for the ride?' Believing I was joking I stated 'You will need to hang one piece of clothing on the rear-view mirror. Either your bra or your panties.' Amy looked shocked at my brazen demand.

She stated, "No. That's crazy."

But the best thing occurred. I could hear the loud rumble of Martin's mustang. I stated 'here comes Martin. I'm sure he will help you.' That look of shock returned, she mumbled to herself, reached up under her brown skirt, and quickly pulled down the white panties I had seen twice now. With shaking hands, she placed them on the center console. I stated, 'No. The mirror please.' Again, she looked shocked but as Martin pulled closer, she finally hung the panties from the mirror.

I started the truck and began to drive away. Martin drove past us as we drove to school.

Amy was very tense. Knees tight together, hands in lap, as she stared at the floor. It would be a 30-minute drive to school. At every bump in the road I saw her large breasts jiggle and bounce. I cannot ever remember having a tougher time keeping my eyes on the road. We should arrive just as the first warning bell would sound. I made small talk with Amy about the summer, upcoming sports, and other things. She began to loosen up as we pulled into the school parking lot.

Our school was remodeled and expanded. The parking lot was huge because the rezoning for the city did not go as planned so a school which could have 6-7 thousand students only had about 2 thousand. The school was laid out with dozens of buildings far apart, separated by outdoor walkways, and grassy areas. Due to the low population of students and staff several large buildings were entirely empty and were supposed to be locked. I say that because many of the doors were unlocked. Not that it mattered. In this small town no one would trespass or damage a school. There were too many other places to hang out and have fun.

It looked like Amy had forgotten about being naked under her skirt as we parked in the middle of the parking lot. That is until she saw her white panties swinging from my mirror. As I stopped the truck, I commented how beautiful they looked hanging there. I saw Amy's face was redder than ever.

I turned off the truck and saw her slowly reach out her hand to retrieve the panties. I grabbed her hand gently and stated 'Oh no. Those are mine.' The look of shock on her face is exactly what I was looking for. But then the realization we were holding hands calmed her down for a second as she stated "But, I can't go to school in a skirt and no underwear! People will see."

I told her she had to pay for the ride. Firmly I stated, 'The panties stay where they are.' Amy sniffed and it was the first time I realized she might cry. I loudly stated 'Or. You can trade me for them.' Her response was immediate and she stated, "trade what?" I stated quickly 'The bra or a nude selfie. Full nude text to my phone.'

Amy was now in negotiation mode as she argued not wearing a bra was as bad as not wearing underwear. And sending me a full nude picture of herself was just asking for trouble. I looked at my cell phone and saw she had only 2 minutes before the first warning bell. I told her so. She bit her lip, took a deep breath and stated "fine. I will send you a full nude pic." This was better than I had planned. I thought she would swap the panties for the bra. Her shirt and vest would cover up her tits. No one would even know.

I handed her the panties, told her she had to put them on outside, and she had until the end of the day to send me the picture. She nodded and agreed by stating "you got it."

Now I was sure she did not know what was coming next. I got out of the truck, ran around to the passenger side, and opened her door. Now the real look of horror was on her face. She stuttered "what are you doing?" I told her 'Helping you out like a real gentleman.' In all reality I wanted to see some bare pussy up close and personal, and she now knew it. She looked around to see no other people were in the parking lot but were instead gathered up in the main quad area more than a hundred yards away.

She took another deep breath, rotated her body, and tried to slide out of the seat with her legs firmly pressed together. I thought all hope was lost as I held her right hand. But luck was on my side. The corduroy material of her skirt stuck to my seat like Velcro.

Her whole skirt slid up. Her thighs, pussy, and brown bush were exposed. As her feet hit the ground, she let out a "Meep" sound, grabbed her skirt, and yanked it down. Her bush was small, trimmed, and well kept.

I had the largest smile on my face as she recovered. She loudly stated "You did that on purpose." I stated 'Yes. Yes, I did.' She then stepped into her panties one leg at a time and pulled them up. She was still holding onto my hand for balance.

I thought she was mad, she grabbed her backpack, swung it over her shoulder, she turned as though she was about to leave, but instead turned to face me nearly nose to nose and with her right hand she grabbed by dick through my jeans. I was surprised as hell and frozen in place. I would have jumped 10 feet in the air but instead she held my dick tight in her grasp and stated "yeah. I can see you liked it too." 5 seconds likely went by, but it felt like 5 hours. Amy commented calmly "I heard big trucks mean small dicks. I'm happy it's not true. I saw her embarrassed look on her face had evaporated to a big smile. She let go of my dick, turned, and walked away.

It was not a normal walk. But she glided, sauntered, bounced, wiggled. I was frozen in awe until I heard the first warning bell loudly sound in the distance. I ran to catch up to Amy as I thought about how this junior year would be more fun than I could have ever imagined.