Accidental Nympho Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,303 Followers

Following her urges, she left her room and went over to Zack's bedroom. She knocked on the door.

"Come in," Zack said.

Jennifer opened the door and saw him in the bed.

"I hope I'm not bothering you," she said, entering.

He sat upright on the bed. "No way. How do you feel? I mean, this whole situation is crazy."

"Mind if I sit with you?"

He patted the bed and smiled, "Sure, go ahead."

"You're sweet."

She sat next to him.

"I want to apologize," she said. "I know I made you feel... uncomfortable... earlier today. It must have been so embarrassing for you, especially knowing the researchers saw it."

He blushed. "Yeah, it was pretty embarrassing. At least it's all confidential, right?"

"It is. Can I spend the night with you?"

He gave a polite smile, "Sure, of course."

Jennifer controlled every urge in her body. Hopefully laying next to him would be enough to quell her newfound taboo desires for his cock.

She slipped underneath his blanket, and Zack awkwardly did the same.

"You can keep watching tv if you want," she said. "Don't let me stop you."

"I was just about to sleep."

"Perfect timing then."

Zack turned off the tv, got comfortable in bed, and turned off the lamplight, which was right next to him. Moonlight lit the bedroom and they were still able to see each other.

"Goodnight, mom," he said.

For the first time in her life, being called 'mom' did something to her. It lit a fire under her and she had to restrain herself from ripping his shorts off to expose his dick. She shivered in bed. Her pussy was practically gushing.

"Can I hold you a while?" she asked. "At least until I fall asleep."

"Go ahead."

She wrapped her arm around his chest. She hoped this would satisfy her painful urges, but she was wrong. It only made things worse.

"Did you masturbate tonight?" she asked.

"No."

She stroked his body. "That's okay. I don't mind. Don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly normal for a young man. Let me show you how natural it is."

Zack's body froze as her hand moved down. There was no resistance as Jennifer slipped her hand down and caressed his bare cock with her hand. Quickly, it came to life.

"You're touching me," he said, with his body still frozen.

"Dr. Ledgard advised against suppressing my needs. I know this is taking it too far. But can you do me a favor and go along with it? I'll go crazy if I stayed in my bedroom alone."

He moaned from the stroking. "Go ahead, mom."

"You like this? Don't you?"

"You have soft hands."

"And what else?" she questioned.

"You're very beautiful."

That was it. Jennifer was officially a woman possessed. She slithered over her son's body and positioned her crotch over her son's erection. She was naked underneath her lingerie, hopeful that this would happen.

Their faces were a few inches away and they saw each other in the moonlight. The look in her eyes was pure lust.

"I don't want to make love," she said in a low voice. "I want to fuck. Got that?"

"Yes," he said softly.

"Do me this favor tonight. I swear I'll owe you in the future."

With that, she slipped her son's cock inside of her drenched pussy. It instantly sent shivers down her spine and powerful sensations through her body. Like anyone else, she loves sex. But this was insanity.

Both of their eyes went wide as she clenched her pussy. She became uncontrollable and thrust herself, so that the cock pushed inside of her ready-for-action cunt. She went faster and faster. They could feel each other's breathing.

"It feels so good fucking you," she said, longing to tease him. "Do you think I'm horrible for enjoying this so much?"

There was a pause as he breathed deep. "You need this while the experiment is still going on."

They were silent for a while as she continued to clench her pussy. As his cock was still firmly buried within her, she felt compelled to take this to another level. She sat upright, using her hand to hold the cock in place, and she sat on him, ready to ride.

She thrust her hips powerfully and was officially fucking her son, cowgirl-style in his bed.

"How about this?" she moaned. "Now we're really fucking. Do you like owning your mother's pussy? Tell me... oh god... tell me..."

She went faster and faster, like she was losing control of the situation. Like nothing would ever be enough.

"Mom... I..."

There was a strong gust of wind outside. Leaves or branches had hit the window. She suddenly became terrified because of the miscalculation in the frequency waves. And that caused her to somehow switch into a raging nymphomaniac.

She screamed loudly and pushed her hips with all her strength. Zack's moans were almost as loud, but he was no match for Jennifer's out of control lust and vocalized pleasure. She became so loud, that the researchers might have heard it on the video feeds downstairs. Neither of them cared though.

"I'm going to cum!" she proclaimed. "Make me cum!"

She came so hard she almost couldn't breathe. It sounded like she was choking; like she was at a complete loss for air, fighting for dear life. Her pussy had never clenched so hard, ever. With a grip that tight, and with her constant thrusting, she milked the cum out of Zack's cock. They came together in the nastiest and most hardcore way imaginable.

Like a woman deflated, Jennifer collapsed onto her son's body. For a few moments, they were both lifeless. But she had enough wherewithal to feel her pussy leaking orgasmic fluids, along with her son's hot cum.

Zack whimpered, "Oh my god... I can't believe we just did that."

As they slowly recovered, she gave him a soft kiss on the lips, followed by a nasty one. Her tongue was unleashed inside of her son's mouth and she didn't care if he'd be offended or not. Luckily, he pushed back with his own tongue. After a fucking like that, she was owed a good kiss.

"I think you've hit the spot... for tonight," she teased. "You should probably wash yourself before bed. There's a real mess on you."

He smiled. "Aren't you going to wash yourself also?"

"I don't think so," she said, rolling to her back, then closing her eyes. "I actually enjoy feeling your cum inside me. Goodnight, Zack."

She pulled the blanket over her body and peacefully smiled, thinking of her latest mantra: "I am a good whore. A good slut mother. His cum is inside of me, where it belongs."

***

Outwardly, Jennifer appeared to be her normal self the next morning. Emotionally, she was well-composed. She was making coffee in the kitchen, wearing the same lingerie she slept in. She was still naked underneath and didn't care that the research team could see her scantily-clad figure on the video cam.

"Good news," he said, entering the kitchen.

"Yes, dear?"

"Dr. Ledgard emailed me the latest updates. They, umm, heard us last night. So they worked overtime to get it done."

"I have good news as well. I woke up a few times in the middle of the night and thought of some amazing plot points for my novel."

"Sounds great."

"That's cause for celebration," she grinned. "At least for me, anyway."

"Want me to make breakfast? I'll make something delicious."

She grinned wider. "Speaking of delicious, I was in the mood for something a bit more... shall we say... exotic tasting. Like your cum."

It was all so nonchalant coming from such a typically demure woman like her, and that threw Zack way off.

"Are you sure?" he replied, frozen, and also embarrassed that the research team was watching and hearing this.

"After you went to sleep last night, I couldn't resist, and I found myself dipping my fingers into the pool of cum between my legs. Let's just say that you're the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. It was so good and so tasty."

"Mom... it's the waves, remember? The research team is watching this."

"Why is that a problem?" she shrugged. "It's all normal, it's all healthy. We're two human beings who've had sex last night. Big deal."

"But mom... you're my mom!"

"What's the matter, I can't get you hard? I'm not sexy enough for you? Is it my age? Is it that I'm your precious mother? Am I good enough to fuck late at night, but not good enough to suck your cock during the day?"

"I... uhh... mom...."

"Maybe I can offer something else to get you excited."

She pinched the tips of her lingerie's front side and pulled it down, exposing her small breasts and large brown nipples. The swollen size of her nipples was a clear indicator of her current, unusually horny state.

Just above her breasts was a crucifix that hung from her necklace; something she always wore during the day, a symbol of her strong faith. Only now, it served as a stark reminder of just how taboo this actually was.

With her tits out, she dropped to her knees and got to work undoing Zack's shorts. There were no defenses, as she predicted. Zack just stood there and allowed this, with his cock turning hard.

"And to think," Jennifer said, holding her son's cock in her hand. "I created this cock. You came from my womb. And now your cock is all mine. So is all your cum."

She smiled to herself, winked to her son, then devoured the cock whole. On her first try, she nearly took it to her throat. When the cock swelled, she had no choice but to retreat at the moment, pulling back so that the head of the cock rested snuggly on her tongue.

Her lips formed a vacuum seal and she sucked. Her eyes watched Zack's helpless reaction as he was getting the cocksucking of his life.

A nymphomaniac mantra appeared in her mind: "I must have every last drop. I must have every last drop."

When Zack awkwardly looked over to the video cam in the room, she playfully bit the shaft, making him yelp.

She spit the cock out of her mouth, then stroked. "Don't look at the cam, look at me. Watch me and appreciate this. It gets me so much hotter when my son is watching me be a dirty slut. Your personal secret slut. Don't you like that? Don't you like that your proper mother is now your fucking cocksucking whore?"

Jennifer proved that she loved it by taking the cock back into her mouth and sucking mercilessly. Her head bobbed, with each bob taking the cock even closer to her throat, her eyes watering and her mouth making gurgling noises.

Finally giving in to his urges, Zack wrapped his fingers into his mother's hair and pulled, as she kept on bobbing.

"Oh fuck, mom," he moaned. "I love that you're my cock whore now."

Her eyes showed the fire in her heart. She was a woman possessed. She thrust her face forward and took the cock to the back of her throat, making a nasty gurgling noise in the process. It made Zack flinch.

She pulled the cock out of her mouth, saliva dripping everywhere.

"Treat me like a good whore," she said, catching her breath. "Give me your cum. I need a fresh batch this morning."

She went back to sucking, this time, she also stroked him furiously with one hand, and caressed his balls with her other hand. She maintained this perfect rhythm for as long as it took. With her skills and newfound tenacity, it didn't take long. She became a raging cock sucking whore and she didn't care how sore her jaw was becoming. She needed that cum more than anything.

"Oh fuck," Zack said, wide-eyed like his body suddenly froze.

An incredible amount of ejaculation shot from his cock and coated Jennifer's tongue. She planned for this. As she stroked, she aimed the tip of the cock onto her tongue, so everything would pool in her mouth, rather than flow down into her throat. She wanted to savor this cum. She wanted to make it special. She wanted to make a nasty show out of it.

The nymphomaniac mantra returned: "My transformation is almost complete. This is what I am."

Zack made soft whimpering noises as he calmed down. His cock was deflating and his balls were drained of cum. There was nothing left.

She hummed the words, 'ta da' when she took her lips away.

Once everything was properly shot into her mouth, she stood up and walked over to the kitchen counter. The coffee was ready and she poured herself a nice, hot cup.

With the steam rising from her mug, she spit the entire load of cum into the center of the coffee. There was so much cum that it practically poured out of her mouth like a thick, miniature waterfall.

A trail of cum connected her lips to the mug of coffee, which she wiped away and then licked.

She gracefully picked up a spoon and mixed it all together. When she was happy with the consistency, she put the spoon in the sink.

"Are you really going to drink that?" he blushed.

She smiled, "Coffee and your cum are my two favorite things. I'll need my energy today. I have a long day of writing ahead of me. And for future reference, you can be a little rougher when I suck your dick. Own me. Own my mouth."

With that, she took a nice sip of the hot drink and gleefully gulped it down. She had always been passive about the taste of cum, but now, she was a full blown addict.

A new mantra repeated in her mind while she drank: "I am now a nymphomaniac mother. Forever."

Over and over again.

Meanwhile...

It was official. The experiment had gone wrong. Dr. Ledgard sat in the government lab alone, debating whether to formally end this project. To help make that decision, all 8 monitors in the room were activated. Each monitor played the footage they recorded.

The footage was damning and it would be a permanent stain on the entire department if it were ever made public.

On each screen, there was footage of Jennifer in various states of undress, performing an array of increasing lewd sex acts.

The most common was seeing Jennifer partially nude, depending on how cold the weather got. It became normal for her to walk around completely bottomless throughout the house. Her justification, she had stated, was that her vaginal area was in a constant state of soreness and arousal, and covering herself there would only leave wet stains and create irritation.

And then there was the sex. Jennifer and Zack had fucked constantly; at night, it would be in the bedroom, away from the cameras. During the day, their preferred place was in the living room, usually on the couch. She had a strong inclination to ride him. Or sometimes she'd be on all fours in the living room, with Zack pounding her from behind.

Perhaps most shocking of all, there was footage of Jennifer engaging in all sorts of cum-play with her son. She ate everything, and Zack proved himself to be a heavy and capable ejaculator. Most of these oral activities would happen in the morning when Zack was 'fresh.' Jennifer would get on her knees to service him in the kitchen until he could provide a fresh batch of 'cream' for her coffee.

Occasionally, the same would happen during lunch time, and the cum would be splattered on her food as a condiment.

Dr. Ledgard sighed, having seen enough, then switched off the footage and left the room. All the doctor could think about was Jennifer's fate as a nymphomaniac who was accepting of this outcome.

Sure, with more work this was likely reversible. There were plenty of ways to fix this. But with each offer, Jennifer refused.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12