All Comments on 'Accidental Nympho Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thanks for reading.

Heyall

t6billt6billover 5 years ago
Love these "beyond our control" stories

Love these "out of our control" themed stories.

GiveUaFreeFacialGiveUaFreeFacialover 5 years ago
Need More

Great story. Definitely needs a continuation. If not with the same Mom and son, then with the doctor deciding to try again, or maybe to start intentionally using it for nefarious purposes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Killer story

I loved this story. It had the taboo sex I crave, mixed witha bit of the science fiction I love.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Weird one. But kind of hot

ByrdMan1960ByrdMan1960over 5 years ago

You really are awesome. That was one of the best tales yet. Thank you for you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

So fucking hot! Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It released her inner urges!

She might have SAID she was vanilla.... but deep down, she likes to get freaky!

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Great story!

That was definitely a wild ride! The doctor was wrong, what was a failure one way could be a success if they could just figure what to do with it.

DB71DB71over 5 years ago
Room for another

First, great story as usual. Love the way mom becomes a cum crazy incest whore. Only wish it would’ve continued past the end point here to include more of the changes that would happen as they returned home. Such is life. But! I had an idea.

In the beginning of the story is this little part:

"There's also something else," the doctor said, trying to be as professional as possible for this last point. "This hadn't been asked in any of your pre-screening interviews, because it didn't seem relevant at the time, but last night someone on the team discovered a potential flaw in the system."

That team member could be the genesis of a new story. Perhaps he/she could foresee the effectiveness of the frequency treatment and how it could be used in other situations. When you think about it, nearly every discovery made has been adapted for other purposes or weaponized. So maybe this person thought that it could be used to do ... whatever... and that got back to the head scientist and that’s what prompted the new questions.

As to the new story, what if this team member got what they needed to reproduce or whatever they needed to do the other ideas they were thinking about. It would still be mind control with almost any sub genre; bdsm, group, incest, loving wives, etc. Additionally, once the technology is out, it doesn’t have to be any character that you wrote about. It could be simply someone who found it in a box to a student working on a project and comes across some of the data of this study or some other way.

Anyway, that’s the idea. If you are interested, run with it free of charge. And if you don’t, would you let anyone else give it a shot?

Thank you for your work and posting it,

Db71

photokenphotokenover 5 years ago
loved it

great storytelling enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

A little weird but never too weird for me. Love the way she listened to her son masturbate and then took action. However, wish they would have taken a shower together and he could have "butt fucked" her with hot soapy water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but could be great

I enjoy your stories and enjoy this genre. You're prolific and creative at coming up with new and inventive ways to get mom and son together in an erotic way. But your stories are becoming a little too much the same. They're starting to have a cookie-cutter feel. You could stretch your talent more. A way to do that and make a better and more interesting story would be either to explore in greater depth the erotic potential of the particular conceit that puts them together -- in this case the sci fi-ish experiment -- or to explore in greater depth the relationship between mom and son. The backstory is minimal and the relationship itself isn't that interesting. It feels very much like your other mom-son stories. It would be much more erotic if there was more focus on their personalities or circumstances and how those heighten the eroticism of their encounter.

You're a good storyteller, with a talent for coming up with a new conceit for a story with astonishing frequency. But I think your story could be even better with more attention to the details of the relationship and circumstances leading up to the sex.

robinheadrobinheadover 5 years ago
Talent

HeyAll has all the talent I admire in her stories. She really knows to tell a hot story. Not to mention the imagination it takes.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017over 5 years ago
Dick hardening good

This story was pretty damn good. I loved how she transformed into such a good Whore. I wish there was a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Darn Good

Another chapter would end this Story right .. Maybe She gets Pregnant or Maybe they do not get Paid due to the Sex they had ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mommas Boy

To make a long story short. My Mother had few man friends. Sex only. I confronted her one night. She said she needed to have sex a lot. I asked her one night if I could be her sex friend? Her only sex toy ? She agreed. I was only 18 and lived at home with her while working.nights. I would come home and get in bed with her. We had geat sex. Her body was well toned, her boobs were huge, a little saggy , but, her nipples were made for sucking. She had tight pussy, she said she was tight , because of my size. We screwed nightly . Even during the day. She got , where she never wore patys under short skirts. I would go into the kitchen, she was over the sink. I would lift her skirt and pound her from behind. I got her to suck me and I would her sweet pussy. More to this story, but, for a different time. Care to read more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Would love be my wife cuckold with our son

Great story. This is my best fantasy.. have my wife as my son slut. My son as now 17 and have a big one very big one. I fantasise a lot with it.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
**********TOO THE MASTER STORY TELLER **********

THIS WAS OUTSTANDING. THANKS AGAIN, YOU NEVER FAIL.

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

What an incredible story of mother/son incest sex. These are my favorites. Hope to read many more.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

That would be quite a situation for any Mom or son to deal with. Of course once they started doing it and enjoyed it; it would be very difficult to stop. A Mom in this mode would make it as perfect as it could be and with the natural bonding as a Mom; a son would be having orgasms so strong it would be hard all the time. Now imagine a loving / horny sister who was competing with Mom for her well hung brother ?? That would be quite a situation !! Thank you again and Yes more please.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
more please

loved this story and am hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Exciting!

Nice as far as it went, but would enjoy seeing Mom as a full-time, but purposeful Nympho with her son. I think they both deserve it!

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

You have created an outstanding mother/son incest story, one to revisit from time to time. Thank you, HeyAll, for providing a total story that could exist independent of the erotic component, should that be your desire. But this is the mark of really first class erotica, well worth five stars, more if they were available.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Yeah, not bad at all

Actually it was bloody brilliant. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Good story would love to read more about what happened when they got home.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great story, more please 5+++stars

Quebec_DaveQuebec_Daveover 2 years ago

I really loved the story! Very well written and I love the underlying premise as well! I hope there will be more stories like this one in the future! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking red hot. Omg what would I not give to fuck and suck with a raging nympho like this. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, I agree with the others. This was an exceptional story. Plus you NEED to write more on this storyline. For example, as soon as they come home from their daily toiles, the new house rule is no clothing worn inside the house. Unless they have an outside guest. Then only for as long as the guests are present. As soon as they leave. The clothing comes off and the fucking continues. I would like to give this story 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this story must have a lot sci-fi imagination. It did not really appeal to me as the experiment failed and left her in nympho state of mind. The question still remains can they reprogram to remove those thoughts from Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sucking fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A strange but enjoyable story line. As normal though, it could use a good follow up.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Smoking 🚬 🔥 🥞 ♨️ 🥵 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would have been a good twist if the researchers were the ones manipulating the situation for their own perverse pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such great stories are rare nowadays

Spectator1Spectator1almost 2 years ago

This sort of proves my belief that all women are whores, some of them just don't know it yet. Well imagined and well written.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

The cu...er...heart wants what the heart wants, yeah that's it!

Great story. Technology is a wonderful thing, sometimes even when it doesn't work right! Appreciate you and your Muse for you imagination and abilities to make a sexy story out of it. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Veey intriguing story time for a follow up. Maybe someone made copies of the videos and sold them? Maybe Mother & Son love becomes stronger and she changes her writing style.

Repeating an intriguing storyline hopefully a followup will be written. Thank You.

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

i have read this story before and a big part of it is missing and there was a follow up story that was after this one, seems to me you just copied and pasted part of story that was posted before.

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

A great story. Seems technology went a bit wacky. But, the mother and son seemed to have enjoyed the final outcome.

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

A very good story with love and wild passion. It does make you wonder what does drive that particular passion in some people. It does exist and always has in some people.

This was a classy way of writing on this topic.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Absolutely...a Five**5**Star story...so well written, the theme well thought out, no real issues anywhere...

One thing...scientifically speaking...Jen was hooked to an "instrument", not a machine...there was no real 'work' done, it only performed through the rays and frequency adjustments. But, and still, a most excellent tale, with the ending so funny (for Dr Ledgard, anyway)...Jen and Zack reap the bountiful rewards of an "experiment gone wrong"!!

Really, a sequel would be well-received, should you decide to write one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didnt want this to end. But even when it did, I'm happy. It is so... satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish that that had happened to me with either of my two sons!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Add at least two more chapters where Zach fucks Jennifer until she gets pregnant and has a boy. Then, in the next chapter, Zach and Jennifer fuck until she is pregnant again and gives birth to a daughter. Add at the end of the story that they lived together for the rest of their lives happily with plenty of money coming from the government and having more healthy babies together.

NicequipNicequip4 months ago

Just plain old fun! I've long been a fan of your twisted mind. Thanks again.

LiferalLiferal3 months ago

Nicely done. Like the “experiment accident” style story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22193 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...