Accidental Penetrations Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers

Dustin felt that amazing ass yielding under his strength, felt her pussy opening to his cock. "Damn it you're so long!" she breathed. That comment only spurred him to push harder. With his knees he pushed hers open and felt himself lowering, felt his penetration angle deepen. Dustin then slipped his hands from her shoulders to her breasts and grabbed the generous flesh firmly. Finally he placed his feet angainst the slight footboard to push. This time Leanna cried, that husky voice of hers stretched into a long moan. And then "Harder!" she cried. And he happily complied.

Through her moans and cries of pleasure and encouragement, Dustin could also detect small spikes of pain as he felt his cock reaching the bottom of his aunt's pussy. But she kept urging him to keep going. Dustin wanted nothing more. Then again, he didn't want to climax too soon either. He didn't know if he was going to get another chance to fuck his fire-starter of an aunt. Her pussy tight around his cock, her moans in his ears, her magnificent breasts in his hands... that could drive any man to climax!

Leanna cried out in surprise when he suddenly pulled away. She cried out again when he roughly turned her on her back. She opened her legs, but Dustin had other ideas. Leanna grinned when she saw his face as he hovered above her, the raw lust shining like a torch! For a brief instant she thought he was going to kiss her, but instead he leaned lower down and grabbed her two breasts in his hands.

After having kissed and sucked on her two breasts for a while, the youngster surprised her with something nobody had ever done with her. He grabbed both her breasts from under them and pushed them both as high as they'd go. Holding them there with his hands, Dustin pushed one of her nipples towards her head. Almost in sync, each of them grabbed a nipple into their mouths and sucked.

Leanna trembled at this unique move, especially since their heads were mere inches apart and they were staring into each other's eyes as they enjoyed her breasts. After a few delicious minutes, Dustin broke away from her nipple and pressed his forehead directly against hers. Breathing hard, he whispered "Don't you sometimes wish your own sister would suck your breasts like this?"

Leanna didn't feel like answering that particular question so she didn't let go of her nipple. She was pretty sure he nevertheless saw the telltale signs of her smile on the corner of her lips. This boy was too perceptive by half! Wanting to distract him from his question, she began "Oh, you think you know—" But he interrupted her. Very quickly he released her breasts, moved above her, grabbed a fistful of her hair right above her nape and pulled her head up for a kiss. A fierce kiss.

Leanna melted in his arms. She could still taste a trace of her pussy in his mouth, but she didn't care. All she cared about was his passion and she matched him for their ferocious kiss. And then, the little bastard suddenly asked her "Tell me! Tell me and I'll kiss you again!" Leanna was floored by his intensity.

"Yes! I'd love to have your mother kiss my breasts. Shit, I'd fuck her silly if she'd let me!" she blurted out, staring into his eyes.

Dustin grinned wolfishly and kissed her once again. "Gods that kid could kiss!" Leanna thought, bewildered by his confidence. She had expected to take the lead with him, but that didn't work out at all. Instead, he was driving her hard! He surprised her again a few minutes later. By that time, the feeling of his cock against her belly but most of all that mind boggling kiss had made her drunk with pleasure. "Swear you'll tell me if you have sex with mom!"

"Yes, yes I'll tell you. Just don't stop!" she cried.

After their kiss kept going strong for a long while, Dustin eventually broke away, grunting in the process. "I want to take your mouth!" he growled.

Out of breath from that amazing kiss, Leanna said "If you take me in the 69, I'll let you take my throat!"

She could see that he was shaken. For a moment he even broke out of the primal lust that had inhabited him. And then he opened his eyes wider and pushed her back down on the bed. He then manhandled her on the bed to get her into a good position, which thrilled her beyond words. Leanna was a woman that liked her men to be, well, manly! She still hadn't reconciled the image she previously had of her nephew with this confident, sexually mature beast! Maybe his sexual crash course had helped him discover this raw masculine energy?

Seconds later Leanna forgot all about those questions. She was breathing hard, covered in sweat, her hair all a-tangle above her head after being pulled around on the bed by Dustin. And now she could see him above her, his thick and long cock dangling over her head. Her mouth. She kissed that cock a few times, played with it and licked it as she waited.

When she felt him closing his mouth over her pussy, she gasped aloud as he thrust his cock into her mouth. Leanna was glad to see that he was still restraining himself. Even just a bit. He didn't try to force himself down her throat, which was a good thing. But a few seconds later, after taking a few deep breaths and repositioning herself properly, she grabbed his ass and pulled him in. She didn't know anything as thrilling as allowing a man go go down your throat.

Dustin immediately came to a similar conclusion. While Leanna's mouth had already been remarkable, the feeling of his cock pushing down deeper was mind boggling. Right now it felt even more amazing than his one and only anal experience. It was also his own turn to cry out a moan. But soon he dove back to Leanna's pussy and did his best to please her.

Still, he was pretty sure that his cunnilingus performance was not his best. He was just too blown away by fucking his aunt's throat. Soon she tapped his ass twice and he instinctively understood. He pulled back and gave her a few moments to breathe. During these few moments he did his best to please her pussy and was glad to hear her moaning in pleasure as she caught her breath.

The next time she touched his ass, he didn't wait for her to pull him in. Thrusting his cock down her throat was even more pleasurable than letting her pull him in. The distinctive sounds of a nice deepthroat, with the guttural sounds of her throat, the slapping sounds of saliva in and around her mouth, and of course his own moans as he fucked her... Damn it! He had wanted to take a break to delay his climax! The next time she asked him to pull away, he told her "If we keep this up, I'm going to cum!"

"Let yourself go then! Fill my throat with your young sperm, dear nephew!" she replied between panting breaths.

When she tapped his ass one last time, he plunged right in and abandoned himself to his lust. "I'm fucking a throat! I'm fucking my aunt's throat!" he kept thinking as his climax overtook him. He felt like he flooded her with his sperm, trying his best to contain his cries of pleasure as he did. Face now resting on her soft thigh, he pounded her face, dizzy with pleasure. The feeling of her throat, tight and suddenly relaxing for him, was unimaginable.

Eventually he pulled away and heard Leanna gasping for air. By the time he regained enough composure to lift his head, she was already laughing. "Oh my! Oh my dear!" she said as she kissed his belly. "I think I've finally found someone to fulfill my desires!"

After rolling on his back, Dustin said "Anytime you want, aunty. Anytime."

"How about now?" she said as she moved closer to his face. "It's my turn to climax you know!" she purred into his ear.

Dustin felt his cock already deflating and after such an orgasm, he knew he was not going to be able to get it up so soon. But Leanna taught him that he had much more sexual energy than he had thought. Less than 5 minutes later she was riding him in the cowgirl position and, once again, he felt his cock reaching her depths. His rock hard cock. The fantasies and fetishes and other naughty things she had whispered into his ear, while gently caressing his cock, had been plenty. When Leanna climaxed on his cock a few minutes later and cried "Number Two!" Dustin knew he was in for a long night!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers
12