All Comments on 'Accidental Piss Lovers Ch. 03'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dietz10000dietz10000almost 6 years ago
Worth every STAR

I love the way your story is evolving and can not wait for the next chapter. It is becoming not only a great fetish story but also a love story in bloom.

Bravo

mammoetmammoetalmost 6 years ago
loved it

more chapters please.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Love to see them experiment more, maybe mom-dad introduce them to scat?

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
So much...

Lol...so much for the sister’s reluctance!

Great wet finish to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

You NEED to write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Stop pissing in your bed and use the shower like a normal fucking person you sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hahaha

Hahaha, Nice comment , use the shower like normal person.xD. 5 stars to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Regarding Critic and Comment To Last Chapter...

I have to take back part of what I said regarding use of tense. I forgot about the use of "In The Moment" switching to present tense which had a much better feel in this chapter! When the story started out in present tense recounting, it threw off the my whole relation to the story. This chapter had a perfect modulation of tense, occasionally jumping back to the present using past tense and then going back to the "in the moment" use of present tense. It read extremely well and your descriptions and plot and character development were excellent. I think you've got this down now.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Hot!

From frustration to liberation - you handled this chapter very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I found out by accident

I was eating my girlfriend's pussy, and she accidentally peed when she came. I slurped up what I could, and it turned me on in all kinds of ways I had never been turned on before.

That was 4 years ago, and now I suck it right out of her and swallow every drop.. I love drinking her, and she loves drinking me as well. Makes us both extremely horny when we share. By the time we're done we're covered in each others pee, saliva, sweat, spit and cum.

Kinky? Yes. Perverse? Probably

But I love my slut, and she loves me. And the things we got into together after I tasted her pee are quite the story in themselves.

Such as? Well, let's just say she loves having me french kiss her sexy ass. Not into scat, but man, she gets so worked up when I tongue her ass that I say "fuck it" and give her what she wants.

Pee is the perverts gateways drug, and I absolutely recommend it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Erotic, sexy, and satisfying in the context of the subject matter. Not everyone is into piss, but if you don’t like it, read about it., to those who leave negative comments, don’t criticize a story containing a subject that is clearly focused on. I realize this comment is probably years too late but I thought leaving my two cents worth anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...