Accidental Piss Lovers Ch. 04

Story Info
Siblings learn to enjoy piss games and a great deal more.
5k words
4.63
64.4k
54

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

I am laying on my bed and feel the remnant of my sister on my face along with the cool dampness from what both of us contributed on the sheet beneath me. Her piss and the result of her orgasm are both strong in my mouth and find my sister's releases, both from her bladder and her orgasms, just keep getting better. The strange elixir she gives me as she empties her bladder is still every bit as wonderful as that first time and the same can be said of her eruption into my mouth as I am rewarded for the use of my tongue.

Brandy is in the shower and time is running out for us far too quickly, once again. We have not had the time needed to really explore each other, but that changes tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day she moves in and I am excited about what the future holds for the both of us. She still has not trimmed her bush, but keeps promising it will happen, so I wait in frustration and deal with her pubic hairs that get caught on my tongue and teeth.

My sister's shower ends after running the water far too long, but she has no choice other than removing every scent that goes along with what we are doing. There is no way our parents can find out, so she does what she must. This includes using a lot of mouthwash, since it is not easy to cover the scent of my piss on her breath.

She walks into my bedroom wearing absolutely nothing and I admire her body. I can't believe I find anything about her erotic, but there is no denying everything fits her so very well. Even her small tits are perfect against her petite frame and I stare at them while she waits patiently for my eyes to move to hers.

Despite the one year age difference between us, we can pass as twins. I am reminded of this as my eyes move her tits to her face. She smiles and I see my own smile there, just as I see my own blue eyes when I focus on her blue eyes. Though her hair is longer than mine, we share the exact same shade of blond.

There is nothing about our mutual need for the piss we give to each other that shouts normalcy in any way. Even if we weren't related, this would seam very sick to most of the population. Then again, the idea of me and my sister involved in an incestuous relationship of any kind is not exactly welcome either. To hell with society and their taboos, since there is nothing that will stop us from exploring and strengthening what we have together.

I pull one of her pubic hairs that is caught between my teeth and say, "I keep telling you to trim that damn thing, Brandy."

She laughs and I can't help laughing with her, as she says, "And I keep telling you I will, Max. Tomorrow's the big day, so I will do it tomorrow."

I smile at her words and say, "Yes it is, Brandy."

She gets a slight frown on her lips as she says, "I wish it were today, Max. I'm tired of not being able to spend enough time with you."

I nod in agreement with everything she says, then say, "So do I, Brandy. More than anything, I wish it were true, but we have to wait. Mom and dad are helping you move your things, so we have to wait. We can't take any chances with this."

She gets a look of absolute frustration and says, "I know. Damn, Max, I know."

She starts to get dressed and bends over far more than she needs to. Just as her legs are much further apart than is required to dress herself. As a result, I am looking at her asshole and it is taunting me. If only there were more time, since I could stare at her ass all day long.

I say, "Oh, Brandy, remember to do something when mom and dad get here tomorrow with your stuff."

She bends over a little more to show me her pussy, then starts to put her panties on, as she asks, "What is it, Max?" She slowly stands to pull them to her narrow hips and I hate losing my view.

I ask in frustration, "Why do you do this to me?"

She wiggles her ass as she continues to pull her panties up and says, "Because it drives you nuts. Now what is it, Max?"

My face is very serious as I say, "Remember to have them put your things in your room, not mine."

She laughs as her panties cover her wonderful ass and says, "Alright, Max. I'll remember. I just hope they leave quickly."

He watches her dress the rest of the way, then says, "Go ahead and let yourself out. Think I'll lay here and enjoy myself a little longer."

Her blue eyes look at me with longing to stay, as she says, "You just lay there, I'll be fine."

A thought rushes through my mind as she starts to leave my bedroom, so I say, "Brandy, cranberry juice goes right through me. I plan on buying a lot of it, so I can piss even more for you. Is there anything like that for you?"

There is a twinkle in her eyes that accompany her smile, as she says, "Cranberry juice. Guess you can add one more reminder that we're brother and sister to the list."

I smile back at her and say, "Guess I'm going to be buying more than I thought. Now go home, before I grab you and pull you into bed with me."

Her blue eyes stare into my own and she does not move right away. Then she asks, "You think mom and dad would be upset if I move in a day early?" There is a little hope in her voice, but not enough to be truly convincing.

I nod with regret and say, "You know they're planning something special for dinner tonight. Wish I could be there, but I have some work that needs to get done."

She turns without saying another word and I hear the front door open, which is followed by the sound of the door closing quickly behind her. I spread out on the sheet and find every damp spot I can in order to ensure maximum coverage for my back. I inhale deeply in order to take in the wonderful aroma emanating from sheet beneath me and also what is left on my face.

My parents and sister arrive on time, which is a vast difference considering my mother makes them late for everything. I head to the car in order to help take everything into my apartment, which is meant to look like I am being a good host and brother. The truth is I want her things in my apartment as quickly as possible. My sister remembers to have them put everything in the second bedroom and the process takes an impossibly long amount of time to finish. I have to play the role of good host and make small talk with my parents, while hearing about how proud they are for letting my sister move in with me. If they only knew, I wonder what this conversation would really consist of.

All three of them find a great deal of bottles of cranberry juice, but only Brandy knows the real reason. My parents both make comments about how quickly it goes through their systems and are surprised I don't have the same reaction as them. My sister coughs when she hears my father make the first comment, but she quickly covers herself and forces more coughs to make it appear it is for a far different reason.

As they are finally leaving us, my father pulls me to the side so he can have a private conversation with me. I find my mother does the same with my sister and we both do what we can to cover our concern. My father, Joseph, is two inches taller than me, which means I have to tilt my head up to look him in the eyes. My mother, Brenda, is an inch shorter than my sister, so she has to look down just a little. We are in our own corners of the same room and know neither will hear what the other is about to hear. At least we are facing each other and I can take comfort in looking into her eyes as she does the same.

My father whispers into my ear, "Max, me and your mom know what you and your sister are doing." I am shocked, but hide it quickly. I have to think of something to defuse this before I lose everything. He continues far too quickly for me to get a single word out. "This is our fault, so don't blame yourselves. Me and your mom have been playing piss games for a long time, son, and the two of you must have noticed something. You probably don't even know it, but it's buried in your subconscious."

The words are too strange that I hear coming out of my father's lips. I shake my head and whisper, "Dad, I..."

He cuts me off as he continues to whisper, "No sense saying anything about it. We can smell it on her breath when she gets home after visiting you. Hell, I can smell it in your apartment. You both work hard to cover it up, but we have a good nose for piss. And all that cranberry juice just confirms everything we already knew. We don't want any details about what you and your sister are doing. That's your business, not ours. And son, if you get her pregnant, raise your kids with her."

I cannot understand why he is saying any of this. They know and neither of them is planning on doing anything to stop us. As for getting her pregnant, I never even thought about anything like that. It is far too early in whatever we have to even think about such things. Everything he whispered into my ear is to strange for me to fully grasp much of anything.

I whisper, "Dad, why are you bringing up anything about pregnancy."

Joseph whispers back, "If you're not doing anything to get her pregnant, that will change. Don't worry, son. We won't love either of you any less. Fact is, me and your mom knew it was just a matter of time before the two of you started something special. Just like we did."

Everything else might be difficult for me to fully understand, but the last sentence started racing clearly through my brain. I whisper, "You mean you and mom are?" I can't get the last words out.

He nods and says, "Yes, Max, your mom is my sister. So we know all about what the two of you are going through. There's no need to be ashamed about any of it."

I whisper back, "So Brandy and I are?" I don't know if I want to hear the answer.

Joseph nods and whispers with pride, "You and you sister are the very loved results of incest. We wanted to tell you both as soon as you were old enough to understand things like this, but didn't want to do anything to hamper either of you having normal childhoods. We also didn't want to impact anything that might happen between the two of you. By talking about incest, there would be no natural course of action for either of you. It would have driven you together or forced you apart."

I nod and whisper, "Makes sense, dad. Is mom telling Brandy the same thing?"

He nods a little and whispers, "Yes. We thought it would be easier this way. We want you both to know we are here to support you. You can't hide what the two of you are doing for long. Whenever you go to the store, you will look like a couple, but there is no denying the relationship. You are going to hear some awful things, but when you do come talk to us. We want to be here for you, since there was no one there for us."

I look over at Brandy and see her face is filled with gratitude, just like mine. The idea of not having to hide this from my parents is a tremendous weight lifted off of my chest and I know it is the same for her. Everything we do will be accepted by them, including getting my sister pregnant, and it is a wave of relief. This day just keeps getting better.

He whispers, "Me and your mom are going to get out of here so the two of you can have some fun. Son, the best thing you can do is explore things with her. The two of you will develop a bond that cannot be broken. And if you find yourselves stuck in any kind of rut, let us know. We can guide you, since we've been there."

I nod as my father moves away to join my mother and they stand close to the door. Brandy walks over to me and she is absolutely glowing. I take her hand in mine a loving way and see my parents smiling at the both of us with pride. They give one last look of encouragement before leaving us to be alone without uttering a single word.

Brandy and I turn to look at each other as the door closes behind my parents and we hug each other as lovers who no longer have to fear secrecy. Our shared blue eyes stare into one another and I feel myself getting lost. Our hands start to explore the way lovers are meant to and I find everything about this to be wonderful in every way. There is no fear of going back and only the wonder of the future remains.

Brandy says, "I know I should be upset with them for keeping it a secret from us, but I'm not."

We continue to stare into each others eyes and I say, "Neither am I. It isn't like we were going to tell them about us."

She laughs and says, "You're right about that, Max. I feel so relieved about everything."

I nod and say, "That makes two of us."

There is no conscious action that presses our lips together for our first kiss and find my knees weaken beneath me as soon as contact is made. My tongue enters her mouth and she does not resist as she her lips part willingly. It explores her tongue the way this kind of kiss is supposed to and I don't want this to end. The passion of the kiss is greater than any moment I have ever experienced and I know it is from something from a very loving place within us. We lost our balance as both of our knees give out, but manage to catch ourselves and that is the only reason the kiss ended.

There is a flurry of movement as we start to remove each others clothes, which is not an easy task in the best of times. Being caught up in ourselves, I feel her hands shaking and am not surprised as mine are doing the same. It takes longer for us to be rid of our clothes than if we had just removed our own, but neither of us care about time. We finally have all the time in the world to do as we please and I couldn't be happier. Until I get her panties off and find the full bush, which was supposed to be trimmed already.

I ask, "What the hell is this?"

She smiles and says, "My bush. And before you get on my case about it, I wanted to wait so I can trim it in front of you."

I laugh and say, "Well, Brandy, since you put it that way, good idea. Why don't you get my trimmer and I'll get a bucket of water, so I can clean the hair off?"

She nods in excitement and we both move quickly to get the objects we need. I can hear her fumbling around in my, our, bathroom and I move to the kitchen. I grab the bucket and turn the water on so it can heat up. Once the water is hot enough, I fill the bucket about half way and throw in a hand towel. I return just in time to see her with the fully charged trimmer in her hands.

She asks in a playful voice, "What setting do you want and where do you want me?"

I take the trimmer from her hands and say, "Here's as good a place as any." I set the trimmer for the closest possible setting and hand it back to her, then say, "Here you go."

She has a slightly wicked grin on her face as she asks, "What's the bucket of water for, Max?"

I say, "I already told you, Brandy. To clean off the area as you trim so there aren't a bunch of pubic hairs sticking to you. Now quit stalling, Brandy."

She pouts as she says, "The least you can do is fill it with your pee for me."

I give a grin of my own as I say, "Maybe later, if your good."

She lays down on the carpet and spreads her legs far wider than needed and I know she is doing this to torture me. Her pink hole is very wet and I want to bring the wetness into my mouth, but I am patient when it comes to something like that. Right now, I just want her bush gone and not about to do something to get her to stop. She turns the trimmer on and starts at the top of her bush and takes her time to remove the hair from her body. As she finishes the first row, I use the damp hand towel to clean away any loose hairs and it is the only time my eyes move from her spread pussy to anywhere else.

Brandy reaches the point where half of her bush is now gone and I find an interesting contrast between the two areas. Below the pubic hair is taunting me with defiance as it serves as a reminder of far too many hairs that ended up in my mouth. Above it is as if the hairs had been shaved away as her blond stubble does not show against her pale flesh. When I get close enough with my eyes to use the hand towel, I can see the stubble just barely protruding against her flesh. I love everything about what I'm seeing and have no interest in anything other than a fully trimmed bush.

The trimmer finds the last of her pubic hair, then says, "There you go. Told you I would trim it."

I wipe away the area thoroughly and look for any pubic hair that might have escaped the trimmer. Once satisfied there is nothing out of place on what appears to be a shaved pussy, I smile and say, "I love it, Brandy. Thank you for doing this. It looks perfect, especially with your legs spread."

She smiles at my words and moves her fingers to spread her lips for me, then says, "I'm happy to please you, Max. Just like I know you're happy to please me. I don't really know what we have, but I'm happier than I've been in a long time."

My eyes look between her open lips and her clit is calling to my tongue. As much as I want to answer the calling and give her the pleasure I know I can provide, I know I can wait a little while to do just that. My eyes move up her body and I see her face has changed a little. I know something is bothering her and I have to know what it is so I can comfort her in some way. There is nothing that should worry either of us at this moment. Not when we are starting something so very special.

I ask in a voice full of concern, "What's wrong, Brandy?"

She says, "I have to tell you something, but I know you're going to get angry with me."

The concern in my voice remains very real as I say, "There is nothing you can say that will make me angry with you, Brandy. What is it?"

She says, "I have to tell you, because I want us to start with no secrets between us. When I peed my pants on you, I did it because I wanted to. I have been wanting to feel your pee on me for a long time. All those times I sat on your lap, I was trying to get up the courage to do it. I hoped you liked it, at least a little, so you would pee on me. Hell, max, even if you were angry I could have suggested you pee on my to get even. I don't know why, but I always chickened out. Until I didn't and acted like I was angry with you. I'm so sorry, Max. Can you forgive me?"

I smile and say, "There is nothing to forgive, Brandy."

She jumps up quickly and presses her naked body against my own and asks, "Do you really mean it, Max?"

I hold her tight and say, "Really, Brandy. Had you not done it, we wouldn't be here together. Thank you for having the courage and not chickening out. You make me very happy and I know I do the same for you. All I know is we have something special because of you and all that matters is we're together."

I feel her body shudder as she starts to cry and she says, "Thank you, Max."

We embrace each other for a while without any words needing to be spoken and after several moments of quiet, I ask, "What do you want to do to celebrate your moving in with me?"

She lovingly pushes herself back and looks into my eyes as she says, "Let's get a couple of large glasses and fill them with our piss. That way we can drink each other like champagne."

We release each other from the embrace and I start to move towards the kitchen. Brandy follows close behind as I say, "This is going to be much better than champagne."

I grab the two largest glasses I can find, while she makes her way to the refrigerator. I set the glasses on the counter while she takes out a bottle of cranberry juice and smiles when she sees both glasses are crystal clear, which adds greatly to what we are about to experience. As much as I want to drink it straight from the source, I know this is going to be a close second.

While I hand her one of the glasses, I ask, "What's the cranberry juice for?"

She smiles and says, "I'm going to fill up the glasses after we drink pee. That way, we can get an early start. Besides, it's bound to taste a lot better with a little bit of piss mixed in."

I laugh and say, "I love the way you think, Brandy."

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers
12