All Comments on 'Accidental Piss Lovers Ch. 04'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Hope the family continues

So hot when father admitted to being brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One star

... because stores such as this more rightly belong in the 'fetish' category - and, when they show up here, it pisses me off.

peebudypeebudyalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

Lol...it seems this chapter is to piss off all those detractors who don’t think this should be posted as an incest story! Fuck ‘em!

I liked the story, but the parents revelation came out of the blue and wasn’t very natural as part of this story. You could have left it out there just as them commenting on the cranberry juice, and then fleshed it out as a separate chapter.

Oh, and went drinking piss, it’s best to use a plastic or paper cup. Glass cools the piss too quickly and cold piss is nasty!

peebudypeebudyalmost 6 years ago
To the asshole who 1-star bombed this

First, this story has piss in the fucking title you moron, so if that’s not your cup of tea, move on to another story. If the moderators didn’t think it belonged here, they wouldn’t have approved it. You’re just being a vindictive prick, who probably has a very small one, since you hide behind the anonymous post.

ASSHOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

keep it up I love this series

LenaptLenaptover 5 years ago
Great Story = 5* Stars!

Great Story!

Got my 5* Stars!

Loved the way you introduced the parents too!

Hope they have more active participation on the next stories

Aunt Helena

Portugal

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This chapter was a bit disappointing; the natural progression and eroticism vanished, and it became almost cliché. Brother and sister fall in love, parents also incestuous, approve, without plot or character development. To make the transition. I see there are already more chapters here, and look forward to seeing what happens next, but I fear that this story has peaked for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...