Accidental Piss Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She places the glass between her legs and immediately squats down so she can fill it for me. I take aim with the head of my hard dick, and have to bend over to ensure I can fill it easier than any other way. We both release our bladders together and the sounds of piss hitting glass is something I find very pleasant. The glasses fill quickly with our hot yellow piss and neither of us cares when they overflow over our hands and onto the kitchen floor.

We finish dripping about the same time and hold up our glasses to trade and our faces are filled with grins of eagerness. The only thing either of us cares about in this moment is taking every last drop in the glasses we have given to each other. There is no toast to be made, since that would delay our desire and neither of us wants to be delayed any longer.

I bring the rim of the full glass to my lips and feel her salty mixture, which is wonderful in so many ways. I slowly tilt my glass to ensure there is as little loss as possible and taste her piss as it slowly enters my mouth and covers my tongue. The taste is slightly different while drinking it this way and I know I definitely prefer to drink my sister's piss directly from the source, but this is also very good.

I start to take larger drinks and feel the warmth run down my throat. I greedily drink it down and enjoy knowing I am able to swallow considerably more of Brandy's wonderful elixir this way. We both empty the glasses far too quickly and Brandy pours some cranberry juice into each glass without rinsing off anything.

As she sets the bottle on the counter, she asks, "Well, Max, do you like drinking my piss from a glass?"

I smile broadly as I say, "I do, Brandy. Not as much as getting it directly from the tap, but pretty damn close. Definitely better than champagne. "

She smiles every bit as broadly and says, "I couldn't agree more."

She drinks her cranberry juice and I follow suit. Normally, I find the taste of cranberry juice to be a little strong, but my sister's piss softens the flavor on my tongue and I find it is quite enjoyable this way. We both finish our glasses quickly and set them in the sink to deal with later. She puts the cranberry juice back in the refrigerator and she is torturing me again, since the movement of her ass is far beyond what is necessary for such a short walk.

She turns and I see a hunger in her eyes, as she says, "I want you to take me into our bedroom and make love to me on our bed."

I can find no words to respond, while she moves quickly to where I am standing and presses her lips against mine. My tongue easily gains dominance as we slowly make our way to the bedroom. Our hands caress our bodies, which sends out signals of wonder shooting from every nerve in my body. As we near the bed our hands have found something to focus on and we are both lightly gripping each others asses and neither of us have any interest in releasing them.

We reach our bed and manage to not lose contact with our lips. She lays on her back and spreads her legs to await my entry. I lay on top of her and my hard dick easily gains entry into her wet pussy. I slowly push it all the way inside of her and feel pleasure pulsate throughout my body. I don't want this feeling to end as I remain quite still. She moans through our locked lips and the pleasure increases inside of me.

My hands are caressing the top of her head and I can feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest. I start to slowly move my hips and she moans again. Her hands grip my cheeks and she pulls me inside of her with each forward movement. The pleasure increases in intensity and it feels like a pleasant fire is running through my veins.

I increase my speed a little and her muffled moans increase with intensity. There is nothing about this that is wrong and I find no shame of being with my sister this way. Quite the opposite, everything feels perfect as we are in complete sink with each other and every movement brings new pleasures. Her muffled moans add to the increasing pleasure and the fire in my veins encompasses my entire body.

I can feel myself very close and my lips break free from hers, then I say softly, "I'm going to cum, Brandy."

She lets out a quiet moan through gritted teeth and says, "Cum inside me, Max."

I let out a soft moan and say, "Oh, Brandy, I'm going to cum."

She says, "Go ahead and cum inside me."

I let out a grunt as I push myself inside of her as far as I can and release myself deep inside of her. She lets out continued moans of pleasure as I hold myself deep inside of her until the first wave of my orgasm is complete. I pull back a little, then force myself in hard in an attempt to get even deeper. The force elicits a slightly louder moan from Brandy and I fill her with another wave of pleasure. We continued like this until there were no waves left.

I slowly pull out of her and I see she is filled with pure joy, as she says, "Thank you, Max. Thank you for making love to me and filling me with your cum. Your cum feels so good inside of me."

I am about to say something about her not having to thank me, but our lips find each other again far too quickly for me to say anything. Her hands never leave my ass and my hands find there is now enough space between our bodies for me to caress her tits and nipples. I cannot say how long we were in bed like that, but I don't care. She no longer has to leave and we have all the time in the world.

12