Accidental Piss Lovers Ch. 05

Story Info
Siblings learn to enjoy piss games and a great deal more.
5.1k words
4.38
42.6k
43

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

Final Chapter

Brandy is bent over in front of me and her legs are spread wide enough for me to see both her pink pussy and her dark asshole quite clearly. I aim the head of my dick directly at her asshole and start to relieve myself with a very strong stream. She moans as my torrential flow makes contact and I can see my golden stream bouncing off of her asshole and splashing back onto the head of my dick. I slowly move the direction of my hard cock down and my piss enters her pink hole, which causes her to moan a little louder. I continue my downward movement and hit her clit, which causes her to scream out in pleasure. I start to work my way back to her asshole and continue my up and down movements until there is nothing left to give her, but a few drops and place the head of my dick inside of her pink hole to ensure she gets everything.

I pull out once I am certain there is not a single drop left and force my hard shaft between her lips. She starts to release her own torrent of gold and it feels wonderful on my flesh. I slowly move my dick back and forth to ensure complete coverage and let out my own moans as the tip feels the full force of her golden elixir. Her wonderful release does not end quickly and I am very happy with her very full bladder. Once the torrent slowly, I point the tip of my dick against her hole and feel her release drip down my shaft and find its way to my balls.

We discovered pretty damn quickly that the first piss of the morning is too strong for either of us to drink, so we made this our morning routine for our first release of the day. I lay down on my back on the hard ground and wait for her patiently as she spreads her legs over my face. Piss drips down slowly and I smile as it makes contact with my flesh. She teasingly lowers herself down to reveal both of her beautiful holes, then I feel her mouth start to engulf my dick.

My tongue starts to search out the strong salty taste and is quickly rewarded. I feel her starting to take me deeper into her mouth and we both let out soft moans. My tongue slowly explores to find every drop of the salty elixer between her lips and starts to move to the flesh between her pussy and asshole. She starts to build a pleasant rhythm while I slowly work my way to her asshole for the first time.

My tongue makes contact with the ridges and she stops for just a moment. I find a strange combination of bitter salt and find it to be pleasant enough to continue. Her head returns to concentrating on the rhythm of the blowjob and my tongue starts to slowly encircle her dark star. Once there is no sign of the odd mixture of flavors, my tongue moves to the center and finds far more of this wonderful bitterness. The bitterness drives me to explore this area a little deeper, but I don't want to lose and of the salty wonder.

My tongue leaves her asshole and I have every intention of returning to explore the area much more. I slowly return my attention to her pussy and force my tongue inside of her pink hole. The strong taste of the salty elixir hits my tongue quickly and I start to push it in and out to ensure nothing is missed. Once the salty goodness starts to fade, I move my tongue to her hard clit and begin to work it with a passion. I know she is every bit as close to an orgasm as I am, so I work her clit harder in an attempt for simultaneous release.

I explode in her mouth at the same time she erupts onto my chin. I hear her cough as she moves her head back so only the head is between her lips. I move my mouth to her pink hole and we both start to swallow as much as we can. The saltiness is washed away quickly, but I am fine with that. There will be plenty more before too long. For now, I am enjoying the taste of her volcanic release.

The incredible orgasm passes and she moves slowly to steal away my view and turns herself around. She crawls over and I can see my cum dripping down from her chin and find this view almost as good as what I was looking upon just a short time ago. She grins widely and her blue eyes are glowing in the aftermath of her release, which is still very wet on my flesh. She lays her head on my shoulder and we both lie there in pleasant silence.

This is the first day in a long time, that I have not had to go to work. My job was requiring a lot of overtime and I don't recall the last time I had a day off, which meant I was unable to spend any real time with my sister. My parents offered the use of their cabin and would pay all the bills if I quit. All I had to do was agree to start working with my father when I was ready to go back to work. My father had been wanting me to work with him for as long as I can remember, but I was always filled with tremendous pride, which is the only reason I never accepted his offer. It took working crazy hours for endless days before my pride fell enough to accept his offer.

My sister breaks the silence, when she says, "I can't believe we are really here."

My fingers start to caress her blond hair as I say, "I know. I keep expecting the damn alarm clock to go off and wake me up."

She says, "If it does, throw the damn thing out the window and stay in bed with me."

I smile a little as I say, "You've got it, Brandy. Anything you want to do today, Brandy?"

She says, "Spend the entire day naked with you. Hey, Max?"

I hear the curiosity in her voice as I ask, "What is it, Brandy?"

She asks, "What did it taste like to lick my asshole?"

There is no sign of anything other than honest curiosity in her voice, so I give her an honest answer, as I say, "Bitter, but not in a bad way. Why?"

She says, "It felt really good and I want you to do it again."

My smile widens a little as I ask, "Right now?"

She shakes her head and the sensation of her hair brushing against my flesh is very pleasant, then says, "Later. Right now I just want to lay here with you and enjoy this."

I say, "You won't get any argument from me. Hey, Brandy?"

She asks, "What is it?"

I say, "You can lick my asshole if you want."

Without another word being spoken between us, she moves quickly to place her head between my legs. I bring my knees up and hold them in place to give her tongue easy access to my asshole. Her blue eyes are glowing with anticipation and I see her move slowly as she sticks her tongue out and makes contact with my flesh. Chills flow out from my spine and I let out a soft sigh of pleasure, which flows strongly from my ass. My eyes are locked on hers as she stares at me over my flaccid dick and I see a hunger in them that needs to be satiated.

I feel her tongue press hard as it moves up and down over the entrance and the chills grow to a tingling sensation. Another moan escapes my lips and I see the hunger in her blue eyes increase in intensity. I feel her hands grip my cheeks and she spreads them in hopes of gaining access to my tight hole. There is some minor discomfort from her aggressiveness, but that is very short lived as her tongue pleasantly enters just a little. I never thought anything like this could ever feel this wonderful and I moan again.

She is getting a little frustrated at not being able to get her tongue deeper inside of me and I am disappointed at the feeling of her tongue exiting. She releases my cheeks and places a finger teasingly into her mouth. She sucks it for just a moment, then removes it and presses he slick digit against my asshole. There is no discomfort at all when she presses it inside of me and I give her an appreciative sigh as she slowly forces it deeper into my asshole. It is an odd sensation running through my body as I feel her finger press deeply and it is one I quickly learn is very pleasurable.

She grins at me and says, "You were right about it being bitter, but I like it. Damn your tight asshole. Just can't get my tongue far enough inside to really enjoy it."

I smile and let out a sigh, then say, "You're finger feels really good inside of me."

Her grin widens as she says, "I wish I could keep it inside of you, Max, but I can't leave it in there. I need it in my mouth now."

I feel her withdraw quickly and place her finger into her mouth. The look on her face is one of contentment as she takes her time exploring this new flavor on her pallette. She slowly withdraws her finger from between her lips and forces her tongue hard against my asshole. This time I decide to help her out, as I reach down to grab my cheeks. I pull hard and there is far more discomfort this time, but I ignore it and allow myself the enjoyment of feeling her tongue enter inside of me a little more than before. I feel her tongue start to move in and out of my asshole quickly and with great force, which sends more signals of pleasure through my body.

I feel her hands move over mine and her fingers touch the sides of my asshole. She increases the forcefulness of her tongue and pulls very hard. I grunt in pain, but she ignores me and continues to pull with all of her might. I feel her tongue press inside of me further and stays like that for quite a while. As her tongue finds new wonders from inside of me, she lets out a guttural sound and I know she is very intent on leaving her tongue buried there for as long as it takes. The pain subsides and I start to moan again from the sensation starting to course through my body.

Frustration crosses her face and she releases her tongue, then says, "Fuck. I just can't get my tongue deep enough. My finger doesn't work. The taste goes away too quickly. Damn, this is frustrating as hell, Max."

I give her a comforting smile and say, "Not like we're rushed for time. We'll figure something out."

The frustration fades and is replaced by a pleasant smile, then she says, "You're right, Max."

Her eyes light up and I know she is on to something, so I say, "I know that look, Brandy. What are you thinking?"

She gets a wicked grin on her face, then says, "I'm thinking we should go to bed, so you can lick my asshole in comfort."

I give her my own wicked grin and say, "Lead the way."

I get up quickly and she is moving very quickly in eager anticipation. I move quicker than she does and grab her ass playfully. She lets out a sigh as my fingers squeeze her cheeks, but does not slow her pace. We reach the edge of the bed quickly and she forcefully turns me so my back is facing the bed, then pushes me down with an aggressive force I have never seen before and I find I like this previously unknown side of my sister.

She says, "Move up, Max. Don't want your legs dangling over the side."

I grin and say, "You've got it."

I start to get into a good position and watch as she reaches for a bottle of lube. There are no shortage of bottles in the cabin and I have seen more variety than I thought existed, but we haven't used any of them just yet. She shows me the bottle with a very wide grin and I smile when I discover it is anal lube. I have no idea what she has planned, but it is going to be interesting.

She gets onto bed and straddles my face quickly, then lowers herself with great force. Her asshole gets closer until I put my tongue out and make contact. The pleasant bitterness returns to my tongue and she lets out a soft sigh. Much like she did to me, I am not exploring anything around this hole. My tongue forces itself against her tight asshole and I move my tongue forcefully up and down to get it inside of her.

She bends down and I feel her mouth engulf my still flaccid cock and it starts to twitch. My fingers move to either side of her asshole and I spread them apart with a lot of force. She lets out a little grunt, but does not stop working on my dick. My tongue gains a little entry and I am rewarded by the flavor of something stronger. The bitterness is almost as good as her piss and now I know why she was so adamant to get her tongue deeper inside of me.

My dick starts to slowly harden in her mouth and my fingers press a little harder to cause as much separation as I can. She grunts again, but forces her asshole down onto my tongue. I get it in a little deeper and find the bitterness increase and know I want more. She gags on my dick as it hardens inside of her mouth, but she does not slow her progress. I force my tongue hard and manage to get it inside of her just a little deeper, which is enough to be rewarded by a slightly stronger bitterness.

My cock becomes fully erect very quickly after that and she releases it slowly from between her lips. She pulls her ass away and my tongue misses it immediately, but this is her show. She shows me the bottle of lube again, then opens it and starts to pour a generous amount into her hand. She closes the bottle and starts to rub her hands together, then she works the lube onto the flesh my cock. Her hands feel incredible as they slowly cover everything and I let out several soft moans of pleasurable appreciation.

Once satisfied that I have enough to do the job she wants done, she straddles my cock and starts to lower herself down. My eyes focus on her small tits for just a moment, then move to her blue eyes. I find great desire in them and determination to take my cock inside of her asshole. I know this is going to hurt like hell and the temptation to stop her is great, but I know her far too well to be able to accomplish anything along those lines.

She places one hand behind her ass and I feel her fingers on my slick shaft. Her asshole makes contact with her tight hole and she forces herself down hard with a little grunt. The tightness is amazing as I feel myself enter her and she lets out another grunt from the pain. The desire does not leave her eyes as she takes a little more inside of her. She slowly releases my cock and her mouth makes contact quickly, as she takes my head and part of my shaft past her lips.

Her tongue works to taste everything and she pulls her head back, then says, "Not as good as yours, but this will work."

I smile with eager anticipation and say, "Glad to hear it, but you know this is going to hurt like hell. I know you won't be satisfied until I'm all the way in."

The hunger in her eyes increases and she says, "I know and I don't care. This is the only way to taste what's buried deep."

She again straddles my body and quickly take the head with another miner grunt, then I feel her take more of my shaft. The pressure is amazing as she lowers herself slowly with no sign of letting anything stop her. As she slowly works to take everything I can give her, I feel like my shaft is being gripped tightly by a vice from all sides. There is nothing uncomfortable about this at all and I wish she would move a little quicker.

At long last, she has it all the way in and there is no sign of pain on her face. The only thing I see is hunger as she slowly starts to fuck me. Just as the rhythm is getting good, she releases my dick from her asshole with great impatience and her mouth engulfs everything. She gags a little, but ignores it as she forces her lips to my balls and her tongue moves to taste every wonder it can find. The sounds she makes is very guttural, which sounds oddly pleasant.

Once she can find no sign of her asshole, she quickly impales herself again. I am enjoying everything about this, as she continues to replicate her actions several times over, but I wish she would leave it in her asshole a little longer. Just as she is impaling herself as hard as she can, she recognizes the signs of my fast approaching orgasm. She forces herself so my dick is buried as deep as possible and waits for the moment of my release.

I groan as the first explosive wave crashes over me and feel every twitch as her tight asshole rewards my work. Once the wave subsides, she moves her asshole up my shaft so most of it is no longer feeling her wonderful pressure. I groan again as another wave crashes over me and again feel every twitch. Before the next wave hits, she reaches back and pulls her asshole apart and I can feel cool air on the head of my dick. I groan as another wave hits and feel my cum start to drip down my shaft from the opening.

That was the final wave and she quickly removes the small amount of my dick that remains inside of her. Her mouth takes my dick and she eagerly takes it inside and ignores the gag again. Her tongue works incredibly hard to find any remnant she can and is relishing the flavors she is finding. My dick is softening in her mouth and she is starting to struggle to find anything left behind.

She releases my dick from between her lips and asks, "Do you have to pee?"

A little confused over the question, I say, "A little."

She rushes out of bed and I can hear her running to the kitchen. I follow her, but not as quickly, since I prefer to move with a lot less recklessness. I reach the kitchen and she has two large, glasses on the counter and starts to fill one with juice. She fills it all the way and hands it to me with an impatient look on her face. I drink it down quickly and find myself curious as to why the other one is not filled. However, my bladder is filling quickly and I just want relief, which is exactly what she wants.

She bends over and has absolute determination in her voice, as she says, "Put the head of your dick inside of my asshole and pee inside of me."

I grin as I watch her spread her cheeks with a great deal of force and her asshole opens just a little. I start to work to force the head of my dick inside, which is far from easy due to its flaccid state. I manage to get it in just in the nick of time, since my bladder is now ready to burst. She releases her cheeks and her asshole closes tightly around my shaft. I don't know if I can pee like this, so I reach down and spread her cheeks to cause just enough give. My bladder starts to empty inside of her and I find the sensation to be quite enjoyable. She moans as my piss fills her insides and it takes me far longer to give her my full release this way.

Once finished, I say, "That's it, Brandy. I'm empty."

In a commanding voice, she says, "Good. Don't pull out right now. I want you to get the empty glass and have it ready. When you pull out, put the glass against my asshole."

I grab the glass and carefully remove my dick, then place the clear glass hard against her flesh. Her hands grab the sides and hold it in place as she starts to carefully turn her body. Once she is facing me, she starts to carefully sit down and takes my cock into her mouth. While she is cleaning everything from the head of my dick, she starts to release my piss into the glass. She empties her asshole far quicker than I filled it, then releases the head of my dick in anticipation for something far better.

She starts to stand and brings the glass up with her, then looks at it as she says, "This is going to be so fucking good."

I look at the very full glass and find it to be a little on the cloudy side, but not by much. My cum is floating inside and it adds to the pleasure she is about to taste. She presses it to her lips and slowly starts to drink down everything. She does not allow one drop to spill as she moans with each large gulp she takes. She smiles as she finishes off the golden elixir and looks quite pleased with herself.

She sets the empty glass down, then says, "I was right. That was fucking good."

I grin and ask, "Better than straight piss?"

She shakes her head and says, "No, but pretty damn close."

Concern crosses my face as I ask, "Doesn't your ass hurt."

She shakes her head and says, "Not right now. Guess I'm too amped. I'm sure it's going to later. But I don't care. Drinking that was worth anything I'm going to be feeling."

An idea pops into my head from some unknown corner of my mind and I grin, then ask, "Do you still want to taste my ass?"

She laughs wickedly and says, "You're damned right. What do you have in mind?"

I give my own wicked laugh in return as I ask, "How about a nice fruit salad for breakfast?"

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers
12