Accidental Piss Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gives a confused look and says, "I don't know what you're planning, but I'm in."

I say, "Good. Start cutting up the fruit and make it a large bowl. You're going to love this, Brandy."

She quickly does as I tell her and soon there is a large bowl of fruit ready for what I have intended, then say, "I think you should have breakfast in bed. Grab the bowl and lets go."

She grins and grabs the bowl excitedly and I grab the glass that held my piss. She walks to the bedroom and I follow closely behind. I wonder if the pieces are cut too large for what I have planned, but it is too late now. She waits at the edge of the bed and I grab the anal lube, which causes her to grin wider. I hand her the glass and get into position, which has my ass in the air and chest on the comfortable surface of the bed.

I say, "Put the bowl and glass under my ass and lube me up. Then start to force the fruit in. I have the feeling there's going to be plenty of juice coming out of me, so collect it in the glass. Just don't drink any until I force the fruit out and back into the bowl."

She laughs as she says, "This is going to be fun."

In eager anticipation, I say, "I think so, now hurry up, before I change my mind."

My knees should be far enough apart, but the bowl is pretty wide at the top. I feel it rest uncomfortably between my legs and I spread them just a little more. I feel her fingers start to rub the surface of my asshole, which sends shivers down my spine. I feel the pressure of her entry and there is no sense of discomfort at all. I feel her finger enter deeply and pull back out completely, then enter again slowly as she repeats the pleasant process several times over. With each removal of her finger, I know she is putting her finger into her mouth to enjoy the short-lived flavor.

Suddenly, I feel something a little larger than her finger start to get forced inside of me and I know she has started. It is not exactly comfortable, but I hide any sign of pain from my sister. I want her to enjoy herself and don't want to ruin anything through a single grunt of pain. I feel another piece start to work its way in, then another and another. I can feel liquid start to drip out of my asshole and feel the gold glass pressed against my balls to collect it.

I have no idea how long I have been in this position and grateful for the comfort of the bed beneath my knees. My asshole feels like it is being torn apart with each entry of a fresh piece, and I feel like I have to take a major shit. Another piece is forced insides of me and I feel the cold of the glass press against my balls as more liquid drains for her pleasure. It takes a great deal of effort to keep from pushing it all out, but I manage to hold on through the painfully full feeling and wait.

She pulls the rim of the glass away from my balls and says, "That's it, Max. I can't believe it's all in there. Go ahead and force it out for me. I'm really hungry."

With a grunt, I start to relieve the fullness within me and feel the fruit start to work its way out. I feel her lips pressed to my flesh as she takes the initial release into her mouth. She pulls away and I can hear the fruit flowing down my balls and landing in the bowl. I hear her chewing and humming with great delight as I start to finally feel some relief. It takes considerable longer than I thought it would to evacuate from my asshole completely, but it finally happens and I inhale deeply at the relief. I'm probably going to be shitting some out for a couple of days, but I don't mind.

When she realizes there is none left for me to force out, her tongue presses to my asshole and she starts to search out everything. Her tongue feels amazing as she easily forces it inside of my asshole and starts to fuck me with it for a short while. Her tongue leaves my asshole a little too soon, but I am not about to stop her exploration of my body. Her tongue moves down to my balls and I find the sensation almost as good. Unfortunately, she takes even less time with my balls than she did with my asshole and I know she wants to eat everything in the bowl without any more delay.

I turn over carefully in order to prevent anything from spilling over and sit up. The glass is almost full of a brownish liquid and it matches the color of the contents of the bowl. The fruit looks like mush and there are very few recognizable parts that I can see. She grins at me and I see her hand reach into the bowl and grab a large handful of the mush, then she forces it into her mouth.

She swallows and says, "This is the best fruit salad I've ever had. Thank you, Max. I love it."

I smile and say, "You're welcome, Brandy. Glad you're enjoying your breakfast."

She takes a sip of the brown liquid, then another large handful is forced between her lips. My asshole is a little sore, but well worth the price of admittance for the show I am watching. She must really be enjoying her fruit mush, since she is forcing fistfuls of it between her lips. She is making an odd sound that is a mix between a moan and something far more animalistic, which sounds like music to my ears.

She stops to take an occasional sip and I wonder if she does not like the juice as much as the mush, or simply saving the best for last. It does not take her long before the bowl is almost empty and she is unable to take fistfuls. She takes a massive drink of brown juice and starts to scoop up what she can with her fingers. Each time she places her fingers to her mouth, the sound becomes even more animalistic.

She takes another sip of the juice and grins widely, then says, "I have to pee. Get your mouth over here, Max."

My movement is very quick as I turn myself around and lay on my back. She sets the bowl on my chest and she is holding the glass in her hand. She spreads her knees over my head and I anxiously wait for her golden elixir to enter my open mouth. She releases a powerful stream and swallow the salty wonder down quick. I open my mouth again and revel in her hot elixir filling my pallette with joy. I am amazed at just how much we have done in such a short period of time in this cabin, and I know we are going to discover quite a bit about each other in the days to come.

The End

12