All Comments on 'Accidental Piss Lovers Ch. 05'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Hate piss lovers

makes me sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Piss

Nice story - I loved it. anon

greenalto1776greenalto1776over 5 years ago
Wonderful!

More please! There is so many more amazing things these sweet perverted siblings can do and should do! I hope there bnb is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So Horny

Love your writing style and content. Will the parents get involved, will they move on to even more dirty play, ooh I do hope so!!

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Sorry, But ...

The sexual tension of the previous chapters was exciting and what made me read on. This chapter doesn't have any and I was disappointed. I hope you don't take this in a negative way,but use it to help your future output.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
dear prop69

If we make you sick, just think about what you do to us.

we don't care what you do behind closed doors as long as you're both consenting adults. but we "make you sick".

Bet you're one of those wads who exploded when the president was merely accused of being one of us, with zero proof at all. Guess what? What he does, or doesn't do, in private, isn't for a self righteous fuckhead like you to judge.

Does he? Doesn't he? I don't care either way.

I found out about piss by accident, and it led to me and my gf trying all kinds of new things with each other.

It's a pity that your sig other has such a judgemental twat for a lover, because they'll never ever tell you their deepest darkest secrets.

Why?

Because they can't trust you to accept that part of them.

882103882103over 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story, more please.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This last chapter was a major letdown. After an erotic and interesting first three chapters, chapter 4 abruptly switched to a cliche recitation of events, and this one continue the downward spiral in the quality of the storyline. Also, for many enjoy piss play, eating shit is far different, and not at all arousing. Piss and incest were great, anal penetration no problem, but it crossed the line to eat scat. The stuff really was jarringly out of context, and for me ruined the story. (yes, I understand that everyone has their own fetishes, and I do not begrudge them just because I don’t share them. I am simply pointing out a development in the story and had a negative reaction for me, for what it’s worth)..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES