Accidental Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her, "Have you used a vibrator before?"

"Not like that. Now I feel like a bit of a slut."

"Your pussy is beautiful. With your looks and your body, you could easily be a porn star if you wanted to. Think of the money you could make!"

"But I don't really want to do those types of movies." I could tell she liked my compliments, though.

"Well, if you change your mind there are some soft-core films that we do that might interest you. You would be great in them."

I walked up to Penny and stood in front of her. Steve had the camera pointed down on her. My cock was right in front of her face.

"One of the scenes is a blowjob scene. We need to see an angle from above, as if you were sucking my cock." I said.

"Okay, so how do we do this?" She asked.

"Start by unzipping my pants and pulling out my cock." I told her.

"Okay." Penny answered hesitantly.

"Remember, you are on camera, the producer needs to see how you would perform as if this was the real shoot."

Penny sat up on the chair. She started off touching my leg and then my cock with her other hand. She looked up at the camera as she slowly rubbed my hard cock through my pants.

"You are nice and hard." She cooed.

"I know. Maybe you should take it out." I replied.

Penny unzipped my jeans and unbuckled my belt. I pushed them to the ground and stood in my boxer shorts. She continued to rub my hard cock through my underwear.

"You feel so big!" Penny said as she reached forward and simulated taking me in her mouth.

"Pull my shorts down." I told her.

Penny pulled my underwear down and my cock popped out erect and ready for action.

"Fuck me." Penny said looking right at my cock and then back up at me.

"So how was that?" She asked.

"That was great but it would look better if you took it in your mouth." I said hopefully.

"Umm, I'm not ready for that. I thought you said there wasn't any actual sex in the movie." Penny replied.

"Did I say that?"

"No, I don't think I'm ready for that, I don't know you at all." Penny said.

"I understand. You don't have to do anything you are not ready to do but, this part is highly sort-after, and my recommendation would be very important. This is a big part in the film and girls are queuing for the opportunity. You never know, it could start your career in movies. For me to recommend you for the main role, you would have to push yourself that extra little bit," I explained her.

Penny thought it over for a second and then reached out for my cock with one of her hands and started stroking it.

"So, are you saying that I have to suck your cock to get the part?" She asked.

"It would help, but look, you don't have to do anything you don't want to." I replied.

"I do really want the part, but........." Penny was still gently stroking my cock.

"Listen, if you're not sure, we'll stop now and I'll let you think about it. If you want you can audition as an extra." I told her.

"No, I can do this. It's just a blow-job right?" Penny asked.

"Yes, show me how you do it. All the main stars suck cocks in this film."

I stood there with a huge hard-on and pre-cum leaking out of the eye. She started by licking my cock on the top and underneath where it is really sensitive. Then she took the end of my cock in her soft mouth and began to move her head up and down. Her tongue flicked all over my cock as she teased me like an oral expert.

"Do you know how to 'deep throat'?"

She didn't answer with words, but proceeded to suck more and more of my cock into her throat. After a few tries, she had my dick all the way in her mouth. Her nose nestled in my public hair while she held my dick captive. She was really good and I was close to coming. She continued to suck and lick me. When she finally released my cock she planted a little kiss right on the end and asked,

"How was that?"

"Fucking fantastic! You suck like a pro."

As I stepped back from Penny, she sat on her knees looking up at me.

"We can now move on to the next scene. Can you put your shirt, tie and blouse back on?" I asked.

Penny got dressed again.

"As the whole ethos of the film is a group of naughty schoolgirls, the script requires a few spanking scenes. As the main characters all get into trouble they have to be disciplined by the teachers. Would you be willing to be spanked to get a major part?"

Penny's eyes opened wide and she blushed as she thought about it for a few seconds. Eventually she nodded.

"So, are you okay to film a spanking scene today?" I asked.

Penny nodded slowly.

We moved over to where we had set up the school desk and I asked Penny to bend over it with her elbows on the top. I took the hem of her blue pleated skirt and lifted it up over her stocking tops and panties until it rested on her back. The sight was mesmerising and I signalled for Steve took some still photos.

"Let's give this audition some realism Penny. You are a naughty schoolgirl who is in trouble and must be spanked. For the scene, I will be the teacher and you will call me 'Sir'. We will improvise the dialogue as we go."

"Okay let's give it a go!"

"Okay Penny, I hate to do it, but you've been asking for this for a long time," I put on my best authoritarian voice.

"Now lift up your skirt and let me see that bottom."

"No, please Sir, don't!" Penny used her mock schoolgirl voice.

She didn't comply so I slowly lifted her skirt up over her sexy little bum. She stayed in that position for a few long seconds as I pressed her onto the desk firmly between her shoulder blades. Penny's white panties clung to her trim buttocks as she squirmed and wriggled in protest. I brought my hand back and gave her a couple of short, sharp smacks, one on each cheek.

"Ow! No!"

Penny complained as my hand stung her flesh. She instinctively reached behind her to try and protect herself.

"You're only making it worse for yourself girl,"

I grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her back and pushed her further over the desk so she couldn't move. I delivered an even harder spank that produced a satisfying smacking sound that made Penny squeal loudly. Her navy-blue pleated skirt had rucked up and her skin began to redden a little. It contrasting nicely with the white cotton of her panties as I continued to swat her pert buttocks even harder.

"Oh! Ow! Please Sir!" she yelped, squirming uncomfortably as I brought my hand down smartly on her wriggling buttocks over and again.

Steve was taking pictures of the action as I paused and slid my hand over Penny's tender bum cheeks. She held her breath as I slid my finger between her legs and caressed the soft skin of the top of her thighs. There she was, helplessly bent over the desk, with her bottom in the air being spanked by a man she had only just met. I could sense her arousal and I began to feel her young body responding to my touch.

"Have you finished, Sir?" she asked hopefully, trying to stand up.

"Not just yet! Put your head down girl,"

I said as I pushed Penny's head back down on the desk her blonde pigtail hanging over the edge.

"What are you doing now, Sir?"

Penny gasped as she felt my hand sliding over her sensitive skin and gently stroking her hot bum through the thin cotton of her panties.

"Well, well, feels like you're enjoying this more than you're letting on,"

My fingers teased Penny's swollen pussy through her dampened panty crotch.

"No, Sir, I don't know what you mean," Penny protested.

"Don't pretend you don't like it Penny, I can already feel how turned on you are. Maybe you are a little slut."

"Please Sir, I don't think you should be doing that,"

Penny purred, feeling a surge of hot pleasure as she felt my fingers stroking her more firmly, finding that deliciously sensitive spot between her legs. She gasped as I hooked my thumbs through the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her knees. Once again, I drew my hand back and made her squeal loudly with a firm, well-placed slap on her naked, reddened buttocks. Steve took picture after picture of Penny bent over the school desk, her bottom in the air, her knickers a thin tangle of white cotton stretched between her knees. My hand blurred, frozen halfway towards slapping her fantastic bum

"No, please Sir, stop!"

"What was that? Did you say something?"

I asked, as her young body jerked as I landed another well-placed slap.

"No Sir, sorry Sir," Penny began to sob.

"I thought not."

He lovely alabaster bum was by now crimson-red all over and I could feel the heat in her cheeks that my spanking had induced, but she was not getting away with it that easily.

"The main character in the film gets six of the best with a cane," I pointed out to Penny. "You have passed the audition with flying colours, so far. Are you happy to continue?"

"Well, I suppose so....if it's in the script," she reluctantly replied.

"I'm afraid so. It's only six strokes. I'm sure a fine actress like yourself can put up with that!"

I got out my wooden school cane with a curved handle

"Bend over Penny, and stick your bare bottom out",

I enthusiastically swished his cane through the air, and Penny shifted uneasily. I laid the cane across her bare bottom and tapped it menacingly. Without warning I gave her a vigorous swish-crack across the centre of her cheeks with a deft flick of my wrist.

Penny cried out in pain and tried to put her hand behind her back to stop me. The white line of impact across her bum changed to red as I gave her a rub to dissipate the pain.

"One," I called out moving her arm away from the target area.

Before she could move it back I delivered the second stroke, just below the first red line. This time a little bit harder. This time she managed to control herself and took it well.

"Two."

Before the third I tapped the cane a few times to build up the suspense. On each tap I could see Penny's body wince, as though this was going to be the painful stroke. I teased her for a few seconds before taking more of a backswing and laying one on with a good 'thwack'!

"Three."

"Nooooo, I can't take anymore," she started to sob.

"But, you're already half way there! Only three more taps!" I encouraged her to continue.

As she didn't get up, I took it as the green light to continue.

I was running out of virgin bum to cane, and didn't want to hit her in the same place twice, so I aimed at her lower cheeks near to where her stocking tops finished. This was obviously even more tender as she screamed out in pain.

"Four. You are doing great!"

I allowed her a few seconds to rub her bum and compose herself for the last two strokes.

Steve went round her front to film her face as I gave her number 5. She already had tears in her eyes and this one sent her into loud sobs. It was not particularly well aimed and crossed a previous red weal on her bum.

"Five."

Penny was struggling to stay on her feet so I quickly delivered the last squirt of fire to her bum.

I gleefully eyed up her cute little brown hole and her juicy pussy lips, which had become all moist and glistening and on display for our viewing pleasure...

I slid my hand over her naked red-hot flesh and gently squeezed. I traced the red lines with my finger and felt her tremble and respond to my touch, her hips gyrating as she made helpless sobbing noises. I slid my hand between her cheeks and stroked her inviting freshly shaven pussy.

"Don't pretend you didn't enjoy that!" I teased her.

Spreading the moist folds of her pussy I ran a finger along the sensitive contours of her pink inner lips. Her eyes squeezed closed as I stroked her wet pussy and slid a single index finger into her sticky honey pot. I used my free hand to massage her sensitive clit. Her face flushed, her body strained, her back arched and her mouth opened as she actually orgasmed on my fingers.

"Absolutely fucking perfect!" Steve exclaimed.

"You are doing brilliant so far. Easily the best girl we have seen. For the last part of the audition, there is a scene where the main character gets fucked from behind by a teacher whilst bending over a school desk. It would be great if we could re-create this scene."

Penny obliged and put her hands out on the desk so I walked up behind her.

"Can you pull her pony-tail?" Steve directed.

I grabbed it and simulated fucking her from behind, rubbing against her sore red bum cheeks. Penny seemed to be enjoying it and joined in with the dialogue.

"Fuck me hard!" Penny shouted.

"Just a second, I need another camera angle." Steve told her so he walked around to the other side of the desk.

"Okay, this should work." he said. "Remember to perform for the camera."

I grabbed Penny by the hair again and pressed up against her. My cock was really hard.

"Your cock feels sooooo good." Penny purred, looking into the camera.

"That's perfect. Try to look just like he is really fucking you."

Steve told her as I lifted up her skirt to her waist. She had not put back on her panties and my cock pressed up against her bare, red striped bum. I could feel its heat.

"What are you doing?" Penny asked.

"Well, I really want to recommend you for this part." I told her as I unzipped my pants and took them down.

"I really want the part." Penny replied.

My hard cock was pressed up against her arse and my hand had a handful of her hair. I bent a little lower so that I could feel my cock slip between her thighs and press up against her pussy.

"W..wait. I'm not sure about this."

I continued pushing my cock until the end was just inside her wet cunt.

"Oh fuck. Oh god. No, wait, I don't know about this."

"If you really want that part this will help your chances. It will look like the most authentic sex scene for the camera that we have so far! The producer will love it!"

She didn't pull away so I filled her pussy with my throbbing cock. It was hard to believe, but here I was fucking the most gorgeous girl imaginable. Not only that, she is wearing stockings and a school uniform! These are the things that dreams are made of!

Penny got into it pretty quickly.

"Oh god, fuck me harder."

I put one hand on her waist to help pull her into me. My other hand was grabbing her hair and pulling back.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight!" I told her as my cock pounded in and out of her.

"Oh fuck!"

Penny yelled and grabbed down hard on the desk.

"Ahhhhh I'm cumming!"

"Perfect. This is great for the camera,"

Penny's feet were lifting off the ground, her pussy was throbbing as she was climaxed on my cock.

Unfortunately, I had not managed to cum yet and desperately needed a release so I asked her,

"I can come, on your face or in your mouth?"

"I don't like the taste of cum. I only let my boyfriend cum in my mouth for his birthday. He used to get turned-on, coming on my face."

"Okay, Steve will take some pictures."

She nodded.

I carried on thrusting inside her pussy until I was getting ready to cum. I pulled out and she sat up while I stood beside her wanking my cock vigorously in my hand. She took me in her mouth again and sucked me deeply into her throat. After her tongue did its magic, I was ready.

I pulled out and held my dick in front of her face and cum spurted from the tip of my cock. The first shot hit her on the nose, the second her upper lips, the third her chin. As more dribbled out of my dick, she held my cock in her hand and rubbed it over her face, adding more cum. Fantastic.

Steve took several photos of her pretty face with wads of my sticky white cum all over it.

You sure were great Penny. I think the producers are going to love your audition. I am going to recommend you for a starring role. You did everything asked of you like a pro. So how do you feel?"

"I feel a little bit used, but in a good way. I kind of enjoyed and am excited at the prospect of possibly getting a job in the film industry."

Steve kept filming as Penny got dressed and I told her we'd be in touch, probably in a couple of weeks.

We had no other auditions that afternoon. There was no director overseeing casting. There was no film. It was all lies and bullshit. In actual fact, it was just Steve and myself moving from town to town hiring a hotel room, filling it with a bit of fancy lighting equipment and fulfilling all our fantasies with sexy girls. I'm not proud. It's not big and it's not cleaver and we will undoubtably get caught at some point.....but until then..........

Penny didn't want to be a porn star but when she left, her pussy was still on fire from what she had just done. It was so naughty and so exhilarating it was like a new kind of high but not from a drug. It was, by far, the most exciting thing she had ever done and it gave her a new found confidence. She didn't want to go back to a mundane job, she wanted to feel the thrill again.... and, she quite fancied being spanked again!

She followed up on some adverts on internet adult sites and now knowing how not to get scammed again, she managed to carve out a lucrative career starring in BDSM films and making lots of lovely money. She was the original, accidental porn star!

END

12