All Comments on 'Accidental Revelations Ch. 01'

by Tbcody

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Lie, lay, laid

Different words, different meanings, same past tense.

Snakes lay eggs but lie under the heat lamp.

Yesterday they laid eggs and laid under the lamp.

I enjoyed the story. Mention the above as it was the main wrinkle in good writing.

Dak402Dak402over 4 years ago
Lol🤣

I love the potential in this story keep up the good work

TbcodyTbcodyover 4 years agoAuthor
thanks for the comments

Thank you for spotting that as i would never have, any and all critics will help me improve as a writer and hopefully i can get better at editing as time goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4th?

4th grade?

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Arrrrgggghhhhh!!

Good story, the conversation/grammar a little stilted in places, but a good story. But it stopped. Needs to be finished. It's like 'Prehistoric Plains' by this author. Great Premise on both of them, but then ... nothing.

LostlurkerLostlurkerover 3 years ago
Grammar

How can you have the ability to write an interesting story but not know your/you're and there/theyre/their ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
cringe

I was cringing while reading . beejezuz damn get an editor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTbcody@Tbcody
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11003311 So as I tend to see a lot of comments about my grammar and spelling I'm sorry I do my best with what I use and I use google drive for writing, Second I would love to be able to edit better and as far as I can see I have improved a lot s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES