Accidental Revelations Ch. 06

Story Info
Small changes, shocking changes and the new home found.
8.4k words
4.72
6.2k
13

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers

Cody waited as the phone rang, after the second ring a tired man answered the phone, "Dan's pizzeria, best pizza in town. What is your order?"

"Hey Adam, Can I double my usual order?" Cody asked as a man answered the phone.

"Four large cheese pizzas and two meat lovers? Anything else?" Adam asked.

Cody looked at the girls and said, "Anything else?"

"I'll take some BBQ wings," Sarah said as Carly and Eveline both shook their heads.

"Did you hear that Adam?" Cody asked him.

"Yup I'll add two since you said double, does that include the drinks?" Adam asked Cody who hummed in agreement, "Since it's a large order it'll take an hour instead of thirty minutes," Adam said to Cody as the other employees started on the order.

"I'll be waiting, also send him to the main door and not the bottom door," Cody told Adam who nodded while scribbling a note.

"Have a good night," Cody said and hung up after Adam responded.

"Their pizzas are going to be here in an hour, what do you girls wanna do before it gets here," Cody asked as he walked to an unoccupied chair.

"I think a long hot bath could be in order," Sarah said, rubbing herself a bit, feeling the cooling mess.

"I agree we could use one and I know Cody has a rather large and accommodating bath," Carly said standing up moaning as the fluids inside her shifted.

"Right Suzy lives here and there's no way he doesn't have a big bath for her," Eveline said as Sarah was slithering towards the bathroom with Carly following her.

Eveline walked beside Cody who turned on a speaker and started playing some music from his phone. "I put on a timer so we won't miss the food," Cody said as everyone entered the large bathroom.

Cody entered seeing Sarah taking up most of the hottub sized bath with her lower half as the water started to flow, Carly and Eveline had occupied the standing shower in the corner washing each other off.

Cody stepped into the tub and sat on the edge letting the water slowly rise around his ankles, "How do you feel?" Cody asked Sarah who was relaxing.

"I feel good, I've got more energy than ever," Sarah laughed slightly as her large breasts started to float distracting Cody.

"That's good, how that your stuff is all here I'm probably going to look harder for a new place. I get the feeling that I'm going to need a lot more room," Cody said, glancing at the twins who were rinsing each other's hair out.

"You should get a big place," Sarah told Cody, giving him a predatory glare, "I do plan on bringing you quite a few lovers," Sarah said playfully as the end of her tail gently wrapped around his waist.

"Why?" Cody asked as the twins stepped out and walked over to the tub and stepped in, once both the twins where in Sarah turned off the water as it nearly overflowed.

"It's a few different reasons," Sarah said quietly, "First of all, look at what you are, I've seen what you can become, having only one partner will not suffice. Do you think everyone in your family only has one partner?" Sarah asked as Cody slipped in deeper letting the warm water rise to his chest.

Cody thought for a moment and recalled the few times he's seen his dad with some of the staff and his uncles and aunts bringing more than one partner to family dinners, "Your right on that one, my family has always been open to multiple partners it's just not spoken about a lot," Cody went to say more but was interrupted by Sarah.

"Second it's how I was raised and probably how most demi-humans are raised," Sarah said as Eveline held her hand up stopping them both.

"When I was young and my parents knew that Carly was human and i wasn't i was told that i should try to find someone strong and who can provide, if i couldn't find a partner with both i could find two partners or more. So long as they could provide safety and strong kids it didn't matter how many partners I got," Eveline said while Carly looked down slightly.

"What about you? What are your thoughts," Cody asked Carly, trying to keep her in the conversation.

Eveline frowned slightly as Carly spoke up, "I was simply told to find someone safe or look for demi human partner, Mom and Dad loved me greatly and they never were unfair but since I was human they tended to tell Eveline more then me about safety since she was a demi human," Carly explained as Eveline held Carly's hand.

"I see and do you want to add anything more?" Cody asked Sarah as he stood and walked to the shower and turned it on.

Sarah smiled as she started to say, "Third reason, I love group sex," Sarah said as she started to rub her chest, "The feeling of warm flesh rubbing each other is amazing, the sense of togetherness as everyone is their to share themselves with everyone else is blissful. Finally, knowing that no one leaves the orgy unsatisfied or unhappy is just plain wonderful," Sarah explained while she was pulling on her nipples.

Cody shook his head slightly as he started to shampoo his hair, "If I wasn't a dragon and you liked me enough to stay would we still be doing group sex?" Cody asked as he started to rinse out the soap.

"It would have taken a bit longer than two days but yes, it also helps that you rescue reptiles. Any reptilian demi I know would appreciate it and be a bit more receptive to you," Sarah explained as she stood up and left the tub, Carly and Eveline watched in amusement as the water level drastically lowered.

"Eveline is that true?" Cody asked as he started to put in conditioner in his hair.

"Yes, If Carly had acted on her feelings sonner it probably would have been me that ended up in Sarah's position," Eveline said as Carly blushed slightly and pinched her sister's ass.

Eveline yelped and moved away from a glaring Carly, "I'm still annoyed how you rushed everything Sarah, I hope you don't plan anything like that again," Carly said as she stood up and grabbed a towel that was hanging near the door.

Eveline stood and also went for a towel before she dried herself she whipped her tail about a few times to clear away some water, "Sis leave her alone, We both knew what she was planning and stayed anyway. I would say it's working out just fine," Eveline said as she leaned in close to her sister's ear and whispered, "If we got to Cody first we both know Sarah wouldn't be the only one who would join us."

Carly sighed as she sat down with the towel wrapped around her waist, Eveline sat beside her and used her tail to pull her close and hugged her, "I'm sorry if this isn't how you pictured it going, I know you love the romantic stuff."

Cody walked out next drying himself off as the Alarm went off, Cody walked to his phone and turned it off and looked to see if anyone had called. "While Sarahs drying herself off, how do you two feel about the night?" Cody asked not knowing about their conversation.

"I'll be happy to stay the night," Eveline said as she looked at Cody then froze, "Carly you might have to get the pizza when it's here," Eveline said in awe as Carly also looked up and gasped.

"What's gotten into you two?" Cody asked as they both looked at him in awe, Cody grumbled and walked back to the bathroom where Sarah nearly knocked him over.

Sarah went to apologize but froze them shivering as she looked into Cody's eyes, "Your eyes, they're so beautiful," Sarah mumbled as Cody stepped past her and to the mirror where he stared into his own eyes.

They had changed from the typical human eye into a powerful dragon's eye, the iris had grown over the sclera completely leaving only a slit pupil. The colors had become a living rainbow that danced and moved to it's own tempo, when Cody focused on it he noticed that it gained an ethereal glint.

Cody walked out and stopped when all three girls stopped talking and turned to him, "How do you feel?" Sarah asked as she watched the colors dance.

"Fine, I don't feel any different," Cody said as he sat down, "Do you know how I can change it?" Cody asked as the girls started to recover from the surprise.

"No clue we use a simple spell that changes our appearance, Only those who have powerful bloodlines or magic can change their form freely. You might have to practice changing," Eveline said as the door rang.

Carly stood up and quickly tossed on a shirt and her sister's skirt, "I'll get the food," She said as the elevator door closed.

Cody sat back and closed his eyes as Sarah and Eveline both stood and walked to the kitchen island where they prepped for the food. Cody sat focused and breathed in and out slowly blocking out all the sounds and smells of the apartment.

As Cody focused on himself as he pictured a copy of his physical form and was surprised by how quickly and accurately his reflection appeared, he walked around it seeing all the slight changes that had happened. His muscles had hardened and sharpened, his back was broader as well as his waist thinner but stronger. His arms and legs were more defined and appeared longer, when Cody focused he noticed his hands seem to glow slightly and once he touched it claws grew from his nails, he tapped his hand again and saw them return to normal. Cody looked into his eyes and was still left breathless by the beauty, he tapped them lightly as they returned to normal.

Cody opened his eyes and saw that the girls were talking quietly while eating, "How long was I sitting down?" he asked them.

"About twenty minutes, we left some for you where all done," Carly said before she finished her slice of pizza.

Cody walked up to them and picked up a slice and grabbed his unopened bottle of pop and started on them, as Cody was eating Sarah said, "While you were meditating you grew some serious looking claws, You have started to change haven't you?"

Cody hummed yes as he swallowed his food, "Ya I've made an internal copy about myself that lets me see the changes, I can control them from there. At least I hope I can," Cody mumbled the last part as he took a big drink from his pop.

"Maybe after a certain point i'll be able to control my transformations to," Sarah said looking to Eveline then her slightly thinner stomach, "Maybe Eveline will to but she might need a lot more cum before that," Sarah said teasingly causing her to cough while she was drinking, Cody also choked on his food.

Carly was laughing at them both as she said, "Thankfully I'm human, I won't need to worry about that."

"Maybe," Sarah said recalling Cody's draconic form, "With how pure his line is he might change you if you get pregnant," Sarah said to Carly whose eyes opened wide showing shock and a little bit of hope.

"I doubt that, as a human I can't change," Carly said pointedly.

Sarah simply smiled as Eveline rubbed her back, "I'll have to admit not wearing earring everyday will be great," Eveline said to Sarah hoping to change the subject.

"I liked my necklace but not having it will be nice, I can finally wear something different," Sarah said sighing with pleasure, "I've always liked chokers," She mumbled playfully while giving Cody a steamy look.

"Can you explain to me about the jewellry?" Cody asked them remembering how Sarah took off a necklace before changing and how Eveline took off her earrings as well.

"When we are young and reach the age where we won't have any more physical changes a shaman or magic user will visit with some special stones, they take a drop of blood and tune the stone to our souls and body. They then infuse the spell into the stone and once it touches our bodies the spell takes effect and changes us into a human form," Sarah explained as Eveline retrieved her earrings and put them on changing her form to that of a human.

Carly looked surprised as she said, "Eveline your neck still has scales," Eveline turned and put her hand on the back of her neck and felt them still there just below the hairline.

"Holy shit, I might not be able to go out soon if that's the case," Eveline said looking at Cody in shock.

"I'm sorry? I have no control over what happens after the fact," Cody said apologetically while eating his pizza.

"At least I don't have to worry about changing," Carly said smiling, Carly looked at the time and gasped, "Wow we've been busy, it's nearly midnight," Carly said as she stood.

"I'm not tired," Sarah said just before letting out a massive yawn that dislocated her jaw, Sarah blushed heavily as she put it back in place, "Nevermind guess I am tired."

Cody gave Sarah a surprised look that made her blush deeper, "Not all snake girls can dislocate their jaws, some like me can but we don't swallow things whole," Sarah mumbled the last bit as she slid into the room quickly.

"I see," Cody said as he stood and popped the last of the crust into his mouth and a last shot of pop before going to bed. Cody stopped and looked at the twins, "If you'd like I can sleep on the couch and let you two and Sarah take the bed," He said, trying to be polite.

"No, get into bed we'll be there shortly," Eveline said as she took off her earrings while Carly stood up, they both caught up to Cody and walked into the bedroom with him.

All three stopped and stared at Sarah who was taking up most of the massive bed by herself, Cody stopped forward and said, "Make some room please."

"Fine," Sarah grumbled as he lifted and maneuvered her coils giving the other three enough room to lay down, once Cody laid on his back he felt Carly and Eveline slip beside him taking up each side while Sarah lowered herself on him letting her head rest on his stomach.

"Goodnight everyone," Cody said, closing his eyes while enjoying the warm pile of soft flesh surrounding him, after a few moments Cody whispered, "Stop that Sarah it's bedtime."

Sarah giggled lightly as stopped stroking Cody and left his half hard cock between her breasts, before stopping and falling asleep along with everyone else.

Cody, Sarah and Eveline all jumped and looked around in fear as they woke up to a loud scream, they all looked at Carly who was staring at her hands in pure shock. Eveline quickly lunged over Cody and hugged her sister fiercely while whispering soothing words, Sarah moved her tail from them as Cody gently grabbed Carly's hands and looked at the foot long digits.

"Cody, can you call your Dad? See if he can send someone over," Sarah said as she moved to Carly's other side and rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

"I will," Cody said as he stood up and left the room hearing Carly mutter between sobs, 'I'm human,' over and over again.

Cody reached his phone and quickly called his father, "Hello son this is an early call," Amell said, seeing the time.

"Hey dad, Can you send over the girl who looked at Sarah? One of the girls I was with is human and she's changed over the night, her twin sister is a lizard girl," Cody said quickly giving a few key points.

"Will do son, is everyone okay?" Amell asked as Cody heard his father call out to one of the nearby maids.

"Yes everyone ok just a bit shocked, well all thought she was human and wouldn't be affected," Cody said as he walked into the bedroom where Carly had stopped hyperventilating and was sitting there mumbling.

Sarah stood up and was close to Cody where she said, "All she's saying is 'I'm human, I can't change,' over and over again, I'm going to the bathroom there's not much I can do for her. Hopefully Eveline can calm her down," Sarah said as she passed Cody.

"You hear that Dad," Cody asked as he watched from the door, Eveline looked at Cody and mouthed 'Please help'.

"Yes I did, Beatrice is getting ready. I'm also sending Ava, hopefully he can help her adjust," Amell said as Cody walked closer to the twins.

"Thanks dad I'll have Sarah watch out for them," Cody said as his dad said goodbye, Cody put his phone on the side table and sat beside Carly and pulled her into his lap, "Hey Carly, can you look at me," Cody asked her as he started to rub her back.

Carly looked up at Cody while still mumbling to herself, Cody changed his eyes causing her to stare at them with wonder, "I know this is a big shock, I get that trust me I do," Cody said as Carly looked at her hands and started to shake her head.

Cody made Carly look at him and continued, "Listen to me, I found out that I'm supposed to become a dragon, my family had lied to me for a long time and most of my friends and coworkers knew about this hidden world. Now I'm sitting here having to rethink my whole life and make plans for kids that I never thought about having. Honestly you're handling this better than I am," Cody laughed slightly as he gently held her hand while Eveline pressed herself to her sister's back and hugged her tightly.

Sarah moved to the elevator and watched on the small screen showing the security camera for the garage door, Waiting for Beatrice to arrive.

Cody looked at Carly and took her hands and kissed them, "They're not scary or unnatural, how many climbing reptiles have long fingers? This isn't something unnatural, this would be normal for a lizard of your size," Cody said to Carly who stopped breathing sporadically and looked up at Cody.

"You're right, I..I don't know why I panicked," Carly said to herself more so then to Cody or Eveline.

Cody stood up and let Carly and Eveline cuddle for a bit and after an hour or so Sarah opened the doors for a car going into the Garage, "They're here," Sarah said as the elevator descended.

Sarah moved to the couch as Cody waited by the door with last night's leftovers eating breakfast, Cody slid the door open for the guest. Once Cody saw them he said, "Hello Beatrice, she's in the bedroom right now with her sister."

"Thank you, also this is my husband Gerald. He won't let me leave without him," Beatrice said, smiling playfully at him, "This is Ava, He is the empath sent by your father to help out with Carly," Beatrice said, pointing to an adrogenous elf.

"Hello Cody, I hope to help them and maybe help you out in the future if you ever need it," Ava said following Beatrice into the bedroom.

Cody walked over to Sarah after Beatrice went to the kitchen island and pulled out equipment while Ava walked to the bedroom, Cody whispered to Sarah, "Are all elves that beautiful or is it just him?"

"That's average for elves, due to their close affinity with fairies and pixies they tend to be mixed. Meaning an elf may be born with both sexes, also their powerful magic users or have powerful mental capabilities," Sarah explained to Cody as Beatrice poured out some flasks and bottles into bowls.

"I'll be borrowing your kitchen for a bit," Beatrice said to Cody as she turned on the stove top, Cody saw Eveline walk out slowly and sat down nearby.

"Use what you need," Cody said to Beatrice who was having her husband help set up some things, Cody turned to Eveline and said, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, just tired and nervous, I've never seen or heard Carly act like that before," Eveline said leaning into Sarah, "I was asked to leave so Ava could help Carly calm down, he said empaths work better with one person at a time."

"Are you unhappy about that?" Cody asked her as Beatrice walked into the bedroom, then walked out a few moments later with a tiny bottle with red liquid in it.

"I'm nervous and scared for her, I want her to be safe," Eveline said, staring at the bottle in Beatrice's hand.

"She's as safe as possible with us here, no one here will hurt her or want her to be hurt," Cody said as Beatrice performed a similar but more powerful spell that he saw the guy who Sarah called perform.

"I know but I still worry about her, she's my sister," Eveline said as she leaned into Cody for support.

Cody put his arm around Eveline who fell silent to her thoughts, Cody looked up at Beatrice who was staring at the floating blood in confusion, "Is everything okay?" Cody asked Beatrice as the blood descended into the bowl.

"Yes and no," Beatrice said as she walked over to Cody and Eveline. She looked down at Eveline and asked, "You two are twins clearly, may I ask what you are and what your mother is?"

Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers