Accidental Revelations Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A few years ago a large corporation bought this place and used it for storage and even got permits to get the power back up but the next day they had to sell. They didn't tell me a name or anything but that person showed up to their office and convinced them to sell this property and to never look at it again," Mr.Robinson explained to Cody.

Cody Sighed heavily and looked back at the old building. After a few minutes of small talk Cody pulled out his phone and looked at his fathers contact with a number two in brackets beside it. "Mr.Robinson I'll buy it, I hate that I have to use this but I know there's where else I can't manage multiple buildings," Cody said as he pulled out a pen.

Mr.Robinson sighed as he pulled out the thick stack of papers, "Sign here," He said pointing to multiple locations.

Cody read the contract then signed it, "Don't worry my dad owes me two favors, He'll get the permits," Cody said with finality.

Mr.Robinson read over the Contract and signed a few lines as well, "Whos your dad if you don't mind me asking," He asked as he turned towards his car.

Cody sighed and responded, "My father is Amell Draechon, after he helps me with this I'll have one favor left," Cody said as while reaching into this truck and pulling out his cold coffee, he sipped it a bit grimacing at it.

Mr.Robinson looked back in shock and started to laugh, "From what i've heard about him you'll get it, but it will be a decent fight because whoever wants this place left alone is pretty powerful themselves." Mr.Robinson said as he reached out his hand.

Cody reached out and shook his hand ending the business between them, "I know I dislike doing it but I can't handle it myself, also the money will be transferred over soon," Cody said as they both walked to their own cars and pulled away, Cody smiled down at the keys he was giving.

Cody glanced at the time and decided to go see Mino at his bar, maybe he could introduce some skilled contractors that were demi friendly.

After a short drive Cody pulled into the parking lot of Minos bar called Bulls Brewery, Cody walked in around supper time seeing most of the tables had been taken by customers. The bar area had a few patrons and since it was the evening it was as busy as it would be during the later hours, Minos saw Cody and waved at him.

Cody waved back as he approached the bar and sat down, "Hey Cody how are you doing lately my friend," Minos said to Cody as he pulled out a bottle of beer.

Cody shook his head and said, "I'm driving pop please, I'm doing great, Sarah was a fun night and an interesting morning," Cody said to Minos who smiled at him.

"Sounds like everything went well with you two, I thought you'd be a nice match for each other," Minos said to Cody, smiling.

"Ya the night was great and now we're expecting a kid together," Cody said quietly.

"How do you know that?" Minos asked seriously.

"She can't leave my place," Cody said as Minos face fell in surprise, Minos looked at the other guests then back at Cody,

"Come around back," Minos said, leading Cody into his small office.

Cody followed Minos into the office as Minos closed the door, the back of it glowed for a quick second, "Is everything okay," Minos asked Cody as he sat behind his desk, "Want to ask any questions."

Cody sat quietly thinking for a moment before saying, "Other than having the shock of my life no, everythings okay and Sarah has helped to answer most of my questions. I do have one question that she can't answer, how does this whole world work now." Cody asked, sitting forward.

Minos sighed in relief and sat back, "The same as before really, the only difference is that now you know the truth, not much else can be said really that Sarah can't explain," Minos said, pulling out a water bottle from his mini fridge.

"Okay, another small favor more than a question, do you know any good contractors? I'm looking to build a vet clinic, pet store and my personal home made for demis," Cody asked Minos.

"I know a few but for places like that I'd have to say Kelsie and Aaron are your best bets maybe Chuck to, Where are you building all this?" Minos asked as he pulled out a notepad and paper.

"The address is 6741 riverside street, the place that burned down almost sixty years ago," Cody said as Minos handed him a paper with three numbers on it.

"I've heard a few rumors about that place, and when you call them tell them I gave you their numbers and that I'm hoping they give you the friends discount. With that said they'll know that you're safe and that you need a demi friendly place," Minos explained as Cody took the numbers and gave them a quick read.

"Thanks for this and what kind of rumors," Cody asked as he put the paper into his pocket.

"Some of them are normal things, it's haunted, cursed and all that. One rumor that normal people don't know is that it was burned down by hunters trying to kill a demon, word is that they found a vampire and killed it then burned the place down to keep the secret," Minos said, surprising Cody.

"Well if that's why no one can build there that might be true, the realtor who sold me the place said no one can get building permits for the building since it was burned down. I might have to look into that later," Cody explained as someone knocked.

"Come in," Minos said, as a short but buff man walked in.

"Hey boss we have a party of twenty people and need some help at the bar," The man said as Minos sighed and stood up.

"Thanks for telling me, I'll be out in a moment," Minos said as he closed the door and turned to Cody, "If the hunters are involved with that property I would just take the loss and look for something else, that's my advice for you, when it comes to that rumor."

"Thanks but I need this place and I'll be fine. They won't be able to go after me once they look into my background. Great thing about my family is that not many can touch us," Cody responded as he stood up and opened the door.

Mino shook his head and led Cody to the front area, "Stay safe and be careful please," Minos asked Cody.

"I will, don't worry and I'll call them tomorrow." Cody said just before leaving.