Accidental Revelations Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a komodo dragon. As for my mother, I think she was a saltwater crocodile. Grandpa was a nile crocodile if that helps," Eveline responded as Beatrice listened intently.

"That does help, what's happening to your sister is that the new dragon blood is awakening her latent potential. Carly had no demi traits but they were still there just under the surface, but now the dragon blood is trying to find traits to change but since she never had any it's bringing them out," Beatrice sighed as she sat down and continued her explanation.

"What the blood is doing is finding the best traits to change, since your family comes from large carnivore families there's a strong chance she'll become something similar. Or the changes will turn into something completely different, we have no idea what she will become until the change is further along." Beatrice finished explaining.

"What you're saying is that she is becoming a demi-human after being with cody? But because she wasn't one before the change, the change is now trying to make her into a dragon and a demi at the same time?" Eveline asked.

"Yes, so just watch over her for now and see what other changes happen. There is a second option which is not to sleep with her anymore and let her body revert back but with one or two changes to being together once already," Beatrice said to them both.

"I'll ask her tonight after she's calmed down," Cody said as Gerald came close and handed Beatrice three marble sized orbs that had an aura of power around them.

"I'll leave these with you," Beatrice said, handing one to Cody as she looked at Sarah and said, "Please come here sarah."

"Eveline, Sarah if you two wish to stay with Cody you'll need these to blend in with humans. It's similar to the gems you get when your children but ten times more powerful and infused with dragon's blood," Beatrice said, handing one to Sarah and one to Eveline, "Cody you can give this one to Carly later."

"I leave it here for now, I have to go out around lunch for an appointment with a real estate agent," Cody said as Beatrice took it back and put it in a seashell container.

"What do we do with them? Eat them?" Sarah said looking at the chromatic pearl.

"You can but that will put it in your throat which won't be too comfy, press it into your skin anywhere you want and once it fuses with you completely you'll be able to take human form again. Unlike the common gem this will let you change while pregnant but only for a maximum of twelve hours," Beatrice explained, lifting her shirt and showing her pearl that was in her belly button.

"If I wanted to leave I can still keep this right?" Eveline asked Beatrice as she looked it over.

"Yes but more than likely what will happen is that you'll be placed under supervision for the rest of your life," Beatrice explained.

"I see, I'll talk to Carly later and see if she wants to stay. If she doesn't I'll follow her lead," Eveline said, giving Cody a slightly guilty look.

"Don't be sorry, no one expected her to change," Cody said smiling, "I'm not going to force someone into a decision they don't want."

"I know where i'm putting mine," Sarah said lightly tapping Cody's shoulder, When Cody looked over he gaped as Sarah lowered the rim of her skirt and nearly showed everyone her pussy.

Sarah moaned lightly in discomfort as she pressed the magic pearl above her vulva, Cody and Eveline watched in fascination as it sunk into her skin only leaving a small smooth surface visible. Once it is finished sinking rainbow lines spread all along her body shifting into a reddish pink color before fading, Sarah closed her eyes and sighed as her lower body shrunk and separated forming two long legs, "Finally I can go out and do some shopping," Sarah giggled as she walked to the chair and sat down.

"You have about twelve hours before you change back, you'll know when it is close to happening," Beatrice explained as she stood up and walked over to her husband who was watching the boiling liquid closely.

"What's that for?" Cody asked as the liquid turned purple, Gerald turned off the stove and poured it into a bowl.

"It's to help with Carly, if she drinks this will help her body pick it's final form and not randomly change," Beatrice explained as she put in a few extra ingredients, once they dispersed in the liquid she stirred it as a magic circle formed within the surface, "Done, I've made it so if Carly choses to leave it'll revert her body back to normal and suppress all changes. But if she takes anything you give her," Beatrice said, hinting at Cody's waist, "It will fuse with that and help smooth the transformation process."

Cody nodded as he noticed the time and stood and walked over to the bathroom and moved to the laundry machines beside the door and opened the dryer, he pulled out a set of clothes and looked back, "I'm going to take a quick shower, I have to leave in two hours," Cody said as he walked into the bathroom.

Cody stripped after he turned on the water letting the cold water turn to warm, as he was about to step in Sarah opened the door and walked in, "I'm going to join you," She said giving Cody little choice but to accept.

Cody stepped under the water as Sarah pressed her heavy chest into his, "How are you doing?" Sarah asked him as he rinsed out his hair.

"Upset and nervous," Cody responded as he grabbed the shampoo bottle, Sarah took it from him and turned him around and poured out the soap into his hair.

"Care to explain?" Sarah asked as she gently massaged the soap into his scalp and hair.

"I just changed two peoples lives forever and I'm still trying to figure out what to do for you and our future child, I'm about to go out to see a huge property that could potentially become a home for a huge family and a base of operations for my rescue, vet clinic and pet store," Cody explained as Sarah pulled him back under the water and started to rinse his hair.

"That explains some of it, is there anything else?" Sarah asked as she started to rub his back and shoulders tracing the new muscle lines.

"My whole world was just turned upside down and I found out my family has been hiding a massive secret from me for years, I barely know you and now I'm planning our life together including kids. I know you're fine with this but I'm still reeling from all this, I haven't had a moment to think about all this," Cody mumbled that last part as he leaned against the tiled wall.

Sarah moved in front of him and hugged him tightly and kissed him lightly on the lips, "After your appointment with the real estate agent come home and relax, I'll take care of you and give you some time to relax. I'm quite confident in my house skills," Sarah said playfully as she pulled him down and kissed him harder.

Cody pulled back and smiled, "Thank you Sarah, I'm sorry for putting you through all this," Cody said as he hugged her back.

"Turn around I'll start to wash your back," Sarah said as Cody smiled and turned around, Sarah grabbed his soap and started on his back, Cody reached over and grabbed his conditioner and put some on his hand and started his hair again.

Sarah turned Cody around and started on his chest as he finished his hair, Sarah kneeled and started to wash his legs, "I'm done down here unless you want me to take care of something else," Sarah said while kissing Cody's cock.

Cody sighed and looked down, "If you want to, go for it," Cody said as he started to rinse himself off, Cody groaned as Sarah started to slide his hardening cock down her throat.

Sarah kept the soapy water from her face as she started to bob her head forcing his cock in and out of her throat, Cody groaned as he finished his hair and leaned forward putting one hand on the wall and the other on her head. Sarah looked up and smiled as she swallowed his whole member while playing with herself.

Sarah pulled herself off and smiled, "Wanna see how it feels with legs instead of a tail," Sarah said as she rose kissing his cock the whole way, she turned around wiggling her bum at Cody.

"I don't think we have the time," Cody said as Sarah pushed back and ground her ass on him.

"Who cares," Sarah said playfully as she pulled his cock down and rested the head of it against her waiting hole, "Just one push and I'll make you forget everything."

Cody sighed and smiled as he pushed into her wet hole, Sarah groaned as she pushed back taking him as much as she could. Once Cody bottomed out in Sarah he smiled as he reached forward and grabbed her legs lifting her into the air, Sarah gasped as Cody started to violently fuck her from below.

Sarah did her best to stay quiet as Cody used her quivering cunt to vent some frustrations, Sarah looked back into Cody's eyes and said, "Fill me up and just lose yourself, let everything out in me."

Cody grunted as he lowered Sarah down to the floor and held her still as he started to plow into her from behind. Sarah noticed that Cody's draconic features appeared before he groaned and flooded her insides making her stomach round out from all the cum. Cody kept himself inside her as he breathed heavily, Sarah was playing with herself making her cum one last time making Cody groan.

Cody pulled out letting the cum flow from Sarah's abused pussy, "I'm sorry, I hope you're ok."

"Don't be sorry and were fine," Sarah said sitting down and fingering herself pulling his cum out, "You needed that and I wanted it so we both win, now go get ready while I finish washing off," Sarah said as she gently pushed Cody out of the shower and stood on shaky legs.

Cody sighs as he starts to dry off, "Thank you Sarah," Cody said as he finished drying and got dressed.

Cody walked out and Saw that Eveline was talking with Ava and Beatrice was missing while Gerald was sitting at the island.

"Hows Carly," Cody asked Ava as he sat down and started to put on socks.

"She's calmed down and had a few epiphanies about her life that she didn't remember or suppressed, Seeing her hands change like that has brought them to the surface and now she needs some time to cope with them," Ava explained as Cody finished his socks and put on his comfortable but plain shirt.

"Did she tell you anything?" Cody asked Ava.

"I won't go into details but Carly will when she's ready, I won't reveal anything that she doesn't want others to know yet," Ava said being respectful.

"I understand," Cody said as he stood up and saw that it was close to lunch time, "I have to go now, when I come back I'll help everyone if I can," Cody said as he walked to the elevator and quickly put on his shoes.

Sarah walked out drying her hair as Cody was getting ready, "I'll be going out shopping soon, I need to grab a few extra things while you're out. Nothing too big, hopefully," Sarah whispered the last part under her breath.

"Go ahead, just tell me if you need any furniture, I'll order it," Cody said as he closed the elevator door and pressed the basement button on the panel.

As the elevator descended Cody closed his eyes enjoying the peaceful moment, when the elevator stopped Cody opened the door and walked over to his personal vehicle. As Cody stepped in his phone went off signaling a text message.

Codu pulled out his phone and put it on the holder and read the message, it was Suzy saying 'I'm going to come home around supper'. Cody responded with 'Sounds good see you then, I'll be looking at the property today,' Cody started the truck and pulled out and left the building as the garage door closed behind him.

Cody's phone dinged with a simple thumbs up from Suzy, Cody pulled into traffic and made his way to his favorite coffee shop.

As Cody left Carly walked out holding the pearl, Ava stood and walked over to Gerald and Beatrice, "Sorry for waking everyone up like that, I was just surprised," Carly said to Sarah and Eveline.

Sarah had finished brushing her hair and was getting her shoes on when Carly walked out, "Do you need me here or is this between you too?" Sarah asked, seeing Carly's face.

Carly looked up and smiled, "Yes, I need to say some things and would prefer it to be between us," Carly said looking at the three guests, "I'll be staying with Cody," She said to them.

Ava stood and walked slowly as Beatrice and Gerald packed up everything they brought, "We aren't needed here anymore," Beatrice said as she finished packing, "I'll be reporting to Amell, Just to let you girls know," She said as her husband took all the bags and one box.

"Carly you have my number now, you can call whenever you need to or visit. I'll be ready and willing to hear you out, I also extended this invitation to you two as well," Ava said looking at Eveline then Sarah.

"Thank you," Sarah said waiting for the guest to get in, Eveline nodded but sat quietly waiting for them to leave.

As everyone entered the elevator Carly sat across from Eveline and watched the doors close then the elevator descend again, Carly looked at Eveline and smiled anxiously.

"I hope everything goes well for them," Sarah said to herself as they descended.

"Do you know what Carly needs to say?" Ava asked Sarah as the elevator stopped.

"Yes and if everything goes well they'll get along even better after this," Sarah said as they entered the car they arrived in, Sarah waved goodbye as she walked out the small door and up the small flight of stairs and pulled out her phone.

Beatrice and Ava both waved goodbye from the car as it drove past, Sarah found the directions for a nearby superstore and started to walk towards it smiling as she thought about all the appliances she needed and smaller things to help her live with Cody.

As Cody's red truck flowed with traffic he pulled into a small parking lot of a family run coffee shop called Bettys bakery, Cody smiled and waved at the man attending to the customers.

"Hey Alphonse, how are you doing today?" Cody asked as Alphonse handed another customer their coffee and donut.

"Great as usual and I'm guessing you want your caramel coffee?" He asked Cody as Cody was looking at the nearly empty food shelf.

"Make it extra large today please, and you don't have bagels out yet? Bettys being slow today, maybe she should retire already" Cody said playfully as they both heard grumbling from the back.

Cody leaned back as he caught a hot cinnamon infused bagel, "How's that for fresh food you snake loving asshole, and I'll retire when I'm dead." Betty said somewhat playfully with a big smile on her face.

"Snakes are wonderful creatures so I take that as a compliment, plus we both know Al can handle this place," Cody replied Handing Alphonse the bagel for him to cut and butter, Alphonse did so as he smiled and nodded his head.

"When he finds someone to work with I'll gladly hand it over," Betty said as she walked into the front putting trays onto the shelfs showing off the freshly baked foods.

"I'm still dating Hillary mom," Alphonse said as he handed Cody the bagel and coffee.

"Well maybe she could learn to bake and work here," Betty said poking her son playfully as she walked back into the kitchen, Cody stepped away allowing the next customer to order.

Alphonse took the order and smiled then said to his mother, "Mom you know that she loves her job and will not change jobs, plus since we've started dating our customers have increased," Alphonse said as Cody took a few sips of his piping hot coffee.

"What does she do again? I don't think you've told me," Cody asked out of curiosity.

"She teaches History at the local highschool," Alphonse said as he cleaned the counters since there were no customers lining up.

"That's nice, I'm guessing you got a lot more students in here then?" Cody asked as he started to leave, "Well I have to go now, see you later and have a good day."

"Yup and you too," Al responded as the doors closed themselves, Cody entered his truck and put everything down as he started it and pulled out of the parking lot.

Cody pulled into traffic while sipping his coffee he noticed the time and smiled, he was going to be a bit early but that gave him the time to look at the property from the front gate, as Cody got closer to the property the buildings had switched from downtown storefronts and apartments to large businesses and warehouses. Cody parked in front of an old eight foot tall brick wall with a large iron gate that had a few chains wrapped around the center keeping them closed with padlocks. Cody drank his coffee and ate his food waiting for the realtor to arrive and show him around.

After ten minutes of waiting Cody saw a white car pull up in front of him, a man dressed in jeans and dress shirt stepped out and waved at Cody, Cody stepped out and said, "Hello Mr.Robinson how are you doing today?"

"Great, I've got a flashlight and the keys, ready to look around?" He asked Cody as they walked up to the locked gate and undid the chains and padlocks.

"Oh ya, I've been looking into other places but they're all the same size or slightly larger then what I currently have, I'm looking for something twice the size and so far this is the best option," Cody said excitedly.

Mr.Robinson smiled as he undid the padlocks and opened the gate slightly to let Cody in, "That's good to know and hopefully everything will be to your liking," He said as they walked to doors that led inside.

"Is there anything I should know about this place before we go in?" Cody asked him as he unlocked the door.

"Other than it's messy and nothing has been changed or updated in roughly sixty years," Mr.Robinson responded as he stepped in and turned on the flashlight, pointing it down the long empty building.

Cody stepped in and looked where the light was pointed and saw what used to be a conveyor belt and small concrete pads where large machines had been bolted down, Cody looked behind them and saw a three story office space with no furniture other then some beds and blankets indication that homeless people slept in here before, "That's going to have to change when start the renovations," Cody said as he walked toward the other end of the building.

"I wish you luck on that part," Mr.Robinson said as he watched Cody stop and turn around, looking at the floor.

"There's enough space to let the shop and clinic expand greatly and what do you mean by that?" Cody asked as he spaced out another area and saw enough room for a third potential business leaving only the small corridor leading to the second area.

"The city has denied all permits to this property, not even we can do anything here other than sell it and buy it. And the city hasn't updated or changed any piping or electrical leading here in sixty years," Mr Robinson explained as they walked into a large storage area with four floors with a giant hole in the center of each floor where an old large platform lift had fallen.

Cody walked around and looked into the giant hole to the ceiling that had some holes in it, "Why?" Cody asked as he tested the iron stairs walking up to the next level seeing shelving everywhere.

"The three other floors are like this and I don't know, I've never been told the reason but apparently someone with some backing has made it so this place can't change," Mr.Robinson said as they walked down the stairs and back to the office building area.

"Then why sell it?" Cody asked puzzled.

"No clue but if you can get permission, great, I know a few people got permission to change the outside but once they realized they couldn't do anything inside they sold it back. Once you read over the contract you'll see that you can buy this property and can only sell it back for full price and we reimburse anything changes done," Mr.Robinson said as they walked out the door, He locked it as Cody looked around and saw some gardens and benches nearby.

"So what could it be used for if it has no power or plumbing?" Cody asked as they started towards the gate.