Accidental Revelations Ch. 09

Story Info
Starting to build the new home but first some cleaning.
10k words
4.69
3.5k
11

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbcody
Tbcody
358 Followers

Cody grumbled quietly as he slowly opened his eyes. All three girls were still asleep surrounding him. Sarah's tail had completely covered him and the twins left little room to escape. Cody felt an urge and quickly but softly left the bed. He looked back in time to see Sarah pull the girls in closer to her. Eveline sighed as Carly shifted to get her hands free.

Cody quietly left the sleeping trio as he marched towards the bathroom. After Cody relieved himself he walked over to the counter and made himself a bowl of cereal then moved to his desk to turn on his computer.

Cody fiddled around checking various things for some time before Carly walked out and headed to the bathroom. When she came out, she said, "Good morning Cody, it's rare to see you up so early."

"Good morning to you too," Cody responded as he stood up and walked the bowl to the sink. While he stood he gave Carly a quick kiss on the cheek. "I had a lot of relaxation yesterday."

Carly smiled and blushed. "I think everyone did, maybe we'll get some more." Carly smirked as she bumped Cody with her hips before walking off with her breakfast.

"Tonight maybe, I need to pick some things up then head over to the old factory. Today is the day it gets cleaned," Cody said as he walked to his computer to look at the messages between him and Belinda, who was Aaron's sister.

"She got everyone together and all the kids under sixteen will get a hundred for helping clean the whole place. Aaron's crew and myself will focus on the office area that needs a lot more attention," Cody said as he read the large message detailing what some of the adults would do.

"What about the stuff that goes in sharp bins?" Carly asked as she carefully held her food with both hands.

"Some of the adults are going to do that, they'll be behind the kids following them around picking up what they find," Cody answered while watching her out of curiosity to see how she used her transformed hands.

"What about kids?" Sarah asked lethargically as she left the bedroom leaving the door open behind her.

"Today I'm getting the old factory cleaned, kids will go around sweeping up the dust and using some tools to clean and move debris to a corner where it'll get dealt with later," Cody explained as he used the internet to rent the largest dumpster he could.

Sarah nodded as she made her morning coffee. Carly swallowed her food and asked, "If that's all they're doing, why get so many?"

"Speed mostly, get it done fast so this way we can plan things out. I'll be bringing some spray paint to mark where things are going," Cody responded as Sarah moved beside him and put down a second coffee cup for him.

"You didn't need to do this but thank you," Cody said as he took a sip.

"How will you plan things with spray paint?" Sarah asked as Eveline marched towards the bathroom.

"I've asked Linda and Tina to come down and help plan the basic outline for the floor plan," Cody said as Eveline walked out the bathroom grumbling a good morning to everyone.

"After that's all done what will you be doing for the rest of the day? I would like a repeat of yesterday," Sarah said as she gently ran her fingers over Cody's nape.

"I have to tend to the downstairs when I get home. I have a few volunteers coming in today but they can't do the medical parts that I have to. That alone can take a few hours. As sad as this is, neither of you girls will get laid tonight," Cody said snickering while he took a mouthful of his drink.

"Oh well I don't mind waiting," Carly said, bringing her dishes to the sink.

"I'll just suck your dick while you sleep," Eveline said as she made her food.

"Or I can just tie him down now and we can take our turns riding him," Sarah said as she curled her tail around Cody's legs.

Cody looked down and quickly moved out of the coils and pulled Sarah close by the back of her neck. "I need to get out in a few hours and need to get ready, you want to test me, go for it but it will only get you punished," Cody whispered aggressively.

Sarah bit her lip and nodded. "Fine I'll wait till later."

"Don't worry Sarah, I can take care of you." Carly said, coming up behind her and licking behind her ears making Sarah shiver.

"Sounds fun." Sarah said, pulling away from Cody and turning towards Carly.

Cody let the girls have fun as he walked towards the bedroom to get some clothes. As he left he put the cup in the sink after chugging the last few mouthfuls. "Want some company?" Eveline asked, looking at her sister and Sarah making out on the couch slowly.

"Sure but don't expect to get anything, I need to be in and out," Cody explained as he grabbed a towel from the shelves beside the bathroom door.

Eveline also grabbed one and said, "That's fine."

Cody smiled as they walked into the bathroom and towards the shower, they showered together washing each other and rinsing each other off. Eveline hummed in comfort as Cody washed her back and when he moved to her front he made sure that her chest was thoroughly cleaned. Eveline looked back at him and said, "Keep that up and I won't let you leave just yet."

"I'm only teasing you," Cody said smirking. Cody ran his hands down her fit tummy and gently circled her clit before kissing her neck and whispering, "I'll finish this tomorrow," Before exiting the shower.

Cody walked away giggling as Eveline moaned in frustration. "I'll remember this asshole," Eveline said playfully as she closed the shower door and finished washing her hair.

Cody walked out of the bathroom with a towel hanging around his neck. As he dressed he watched Carly bury her face in Sarah's hips making Sarah moan in pleasure. Cody shook his head smiling while he opened the elevator door.

As Cody descended the floors he looked at his phone and saw that it was mid-morning. After driving for a bit, Cody arrived at the factory with a coffee in hand. "Morning guys, how's everything?" Cody asked the two guys who watched the gate from a small pop up booth.

"Just the way we like it, nice and quiet," the buff man said, causing his nearby partner to huff in amusement.

"I'm guessing Manny is in the RV?" Cody asked.

"Yes, he will be out soon," the man responded as his partner typed away on a tablet.

"Thank you, have a good day," Cody said, pulling away from the booth and creeping towards the RV in the back corner. Cody saw Manny walk out of the back door and down a few steps. Cody parked nearby as Manny walked towards the truck.

"How can I help you today sir?" Manny asked respectfully.

"Don't need to, just wanted to let you know about today's plans here and to ask if anything has happened recently. You look chilly, get in," Cody said, leaning over and opening the passenger door.

Manny nodded and rounded the front and got inside the truck before saying, "Nothing too big, found out where being watched by someone. We're guessing it's the hunters but the barriers we have blocked just about everything. We will deal with them later though, what do you have planned for today?" Manny asked.

"I hope no one gets hurt when you deal with them," Cody said as he pulled out his phone and focused on the few messages between him and Belinda, "Today we're going to have a lot of people here to help clean this place up, inside and out," Cody said as Manny looked over the minor details.

"Thank you for the heads up on this. Since nothing has been put up other than the gate booth and RV we have nothing to worry about," Manny said, handing Cody his phone.

"I'll inform everyone and have them get ready, I appreciate the heads up very much. I've heard of other people not getting one and things going bad," Manny said, eyeing the coffee in Codys hand.

Cody noticed and smirked. "It's going to be two or three hours before they get here, I don't mind grabbing everyone some coffee or breakfast. I usually go to Betty's Bakery," Cody said to Manny.

Manny nodded and stepped out of the truck. "One moment I'm going to get everyone's order while telling them today's plan," Manny explained, quickly jogging to the RV.

Cody focused on his phone as Manny stepped into the RV. After a few minutes Manny came out with a piece of paper. "Ashley wasn't happy about this, I mean the coffee run and not the warning. She was thankful for that, she was unhappy about the coffee run because we're employees and guards. She feels like it isn't very professional to have you do a coffee run for us," Manny explained as Cody glanced at the paper, "But I get the feeling you would do this even if it makes us unhappy you would still offer every time," Manny said after Cody looked up.

"You're right I would; I'd feel bad not doing anything for you guys since you're protecting me and my family," Cody responded, surprised that Manny guessed that about him.

"I figured. Well I'll let you go on your way and when you get back everyone should be here," Manny said, stepping back from the truck as Cody started to motor.

"I'll be back," Cody said loudly as he pulled away. After a while Cody returned with two boxes, one with coffee and the other with food.

Manny and Ashley walked up to the truck, Ashley spoke first saying, "You really didn't need to do this, you know that right?"

"Yup but I still choose to," Cody responded as he stepped out of the truck.

"I'm not going to argue with you but I still don't like it," Ashley said as she took a sip of her drink, her face lit up and she sighed. "Oh that's good," Ashley drew out the word and flinched then looked at Cody who had a giant grin on his face. "Still don't like it!" Ashley stated as she walked away with the box of food, Manny laughed as he took the box of coffees.

Cody got out and watched them walk towards the large RV, Cody pulled out his keys and walked towards the factory. Once Cody got to the door he opened it and walked inside and turned on his phone's flashlight looking at the ground watching his step as he moved towards the large doors. Cody struggled to get the large doors to slide as he was about to give up the door shifted and slid.

"Saw you walk in and was about to join you when I noticed the door move, figured I'd help you out," Manny said, causing Cody to flinch.

"Jeez, I didn't notice you there," Cody said as he walked towards the second door.

"Sorry about that," Manny said following Cody. As they got to the door both Cody and Manny worked together to get it open.

As they walked together they entered the connecting area and looked at all the broken furniture and old desks. "It would be a shame to throw some of this stuff out. Maybe I'll get it refurbished," Cody said looking at the old but well made furniture.

"How did all this stuff survive the fire?" Manny asked as he walked past and opened the door that led into the storage area.

"From what I've seen so far the fire only burned up the factory area and some of the office part, but most of it didn't burn," Cody stated, thinking back on the damaged areas.

"Sounds like the fire was meant to hide something rather than burn everything," Manny said as they pushed the door open.

"Ya, cover story mostly," Cody agreed as he noticed that a man stood just inside the gate with a briefcase talking to the security. "You see that?" Cody asked Manny as they both walked toward them.

"Yes I do, please stay just behind me," Manny asked as he moved forward and walked in front of Cody.

As they both neared the security guard saw them and pointed them out, the man turned and started walking towards them. The guard behind him gave a few hand signals. "He's good and only wants to talk," Manny said relaxing.

Cody nodded and stepped to the side and asked loudly, "Hello, how can I help you today?"

"I'm here on behalf of Christopher Lean, I was told to hand you these," the elderly man in a suit said, handing Cody two pieces of papers with two business cards clipped on. "This is a building permit that allows you to do anything you want, you can build anything from a small shed to a theme park," the man explained as Cody read over the papers seeing that it was true.

"What about these business cards?" Cody asked pulling a pen out to sign off on the papers. The man took them and signed them, keeping the copies.

"One is mine; I'm the current mayor. This one's for Mr.Lean, he asked me to have you contact him by phone at your convenience. He would like to offer you something and say a few words, but he didn't give me any more details than this," The Mayor explained as he put the copies of the permits in his suitcase.

"Thank you. This will help speed things along greatly and tell Mr.Lean that I might contact him tonight after I'm done here," Cody told the mayor.

The mayor bowed slightly before turning and leaving. "I will tell him that. I hope you have a good day and that everything goes well," the mayor said before he turned the corner of the gate.

Cody looked at the permit and frowned. "This was too fast, now he wants me to reach out to him and talk? I'll be back. I need to talk to my Dad about this," Cody said, sounding slightly worried.

As Cody walked to his truck and got in, he called his father. "Hello son," Amell answered, sounding distracted.

"Hey Dad, sorry to bother you but Mr.Lean got the Mayor to hand over a permit and message," Cody explained getting Amells attention.

"Oh? What was the message?" Amell asked.

"He asked me to call him. Apparently he has an offer for me and that he would like to say a few words. I'm guessing since I got the permit he's not going to ask me to leave this place," Cody said, looking at the permit.

"Give him a call and see what this offer is, since I had no clue about him reaching out to you. I'm assuming he's trying to cut a deal that favors both of you. If that's the case, bleed him dry son," Amell told Cody.

"I won't make any partnership, I have no plans and he doesn't have the right businesses I'm looking for," Cody said as he noticed that a large man and a short woman were talking to the security team, "I've got company, I'll call you tomorrow and tell you how the call went," Cody said as he got out of the car.

"I look forward to it son, good luck and use what I've taught you," Amell said before hanging up.

Cody exited his truck and walked over to the large man and smaller woman beside him. "Hey, You must be Belinda?" Cody asked, recognizing her from the profile pictures on her social media.

"Yes I am, this is my husband Jack," Belinda said looking at the large man.

Cody offered his hand to Jack who promptly shook it. "Nice to meet you, I'm guessing everyone else is coming soon?" Cody asked them.

"Yup we came a bit early to scout out everything, We'll probably set up along this wall so we don't have far to go for the work," Jack explained pointing to the brick wall between both large doors.

"I've explained what we're doing but Jack would like to hear it from you," Belinda said with a face that showed annoyance.

"That's fair, follow me please," Cody said, leading them to the large open door. Once they got inside Cody pointed to the office area. "Me and Aaron's crew will be handling the office area and the kids will be using brooms mostly to sweep this place clean. Some older folks will be following them and helping them move some of the debris that's fallen or rusted, as for the drug stuff I have a few large sharp bins to put them in so no kids will be dealing with that stuff," Cody explained to Jack who nodded.

"Sounds good. What about this area?" Jack asked as he walked into the storage area between the factory and warehouse following behind Cody.

"Everyone will help move the old shelving and scrap into the front corner over there," Cody answered, pointing to the corner of the outside brick wall. "I'll be getting some of my usual guys to get the scrap," Cody said as they walked out the storage door.

"How bout you let me and my people take that scrap? I'll send one of the guys to give you thirty percent of the total cash we get from scrapping it," Jack asked looking at the conveyor belt, "I can also get someone to bring the tools to help clear out that old belt system if you'd like. That way we can earn that scrap."

Cody stayed quiet for a few moments before nodding and responding, "Thirty isn't bad but I was hoping to use most of it to fund the build, how about fifty fifty?"

Jack nodded and said, "Fair enough, I know a job like this will cost a hefty penny. The kids still earn their money right?" Jack asked as he pulled out his phone and texted someone.

"Of course, the plan all along was to get a large force to clean this place and organize it so when construction starts we don't have to move everything," Cody explained as they walked back to the gate.

"Good, when I first heard this I didn't believe you. We have close to forty kids coming and most of them are excited to get a flat hundred," Jack laughed as he spoke.

"I offered a hundred because I knew the kids would get hungry. Thirty or forty will cover their lunch and supper before going home, leaving them a nice chunk for whatever they wanted afterwards," Cody explained as he watched some cars pull in slowly, all filled with people. One truck had a large portable barbeque being pulled.

Cody whistled at the sight of the barbeque. "Planning on a pig roast?" Cody asked in good humor.

"Actually yes we are, there's a second one at the end for side dishes and such," Belinda explained as everyone got out. Cody watched as Belinda and Jack walked towards the group and explained everything. Within moments a few canopy tents were set up.

"Going with everything, smart choice. How long do you think you will be here for? I only ask because once everythings done I don't mind letting you stay here for a bit longer afterwards," Cody said as he watched the barbecue being unhooked and put together. While the second one pulled up beside the first.

"Cleaning should take a few hours but I'll get some of the guys to focus on pulling out the scrap. This way when they're done some kids can go back over the area with brooms," Jack explained as two large men walked up to the trio.

"We got Gus getting the tools, Adam and Steve are almost done setting up food. What's the plan?" the man on the left asked.

"Same thing I texted you, only difference is that we're splitting the scrap money fifty fifty," Jack said as they all walked over to the food.

"Got it boss," the same man said as Cody walked over to his truck letting them set everything up.

Cody watched as multiple different cars and some passenger vans pulled in, letting kids and women out who then all helped by setting up tables and chairs. Cody watched as a very old woman was escorted by two teens to a large comfy looking rocking chair set up near the food and in the shade. Cody shivered and froze when he made eye contact with the older woman. The woman stared at him, she smiled and waved for him to come closer.

Cody got out of his truck and walked over feeling nervous and confused. As he got closer he felt everyone watching him and by the time he was in front of the old lady Jack and a few other men were close by. "Oh go sit down you mutts, this man is harmless," the old lady said to the men. Cody let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding as the tension that infused the whole area suddenly dispersed. Conversations continued and the set up proceeded.

"Sorry about that young man, they're an overprotective lot. My name is Doris but everyone calls me grandma, now sit down," Doris said pointing to a nearby chair.

"Hello Doris," Cody tried to say more but was dismissed by Doris.

"Call me grandma; only officials call me Doris," Doris said to Cody.

"Hello grandma, my name is Cody. It's nice to meet you," Cody said respectively.

"Good good. Now on to business Cody; what's a royale like you doing here?" Doris whispered to Cody.

Tbcody
Tbcody
358 Followers