Accidental Revelations Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey bro," the girl Cody assumed was Izzi said after Minos put Manny down and hugged him, "It's great to see you, I didn't catch you last family get together."

"Ya I wasn't able to make it, sorry Izzi," Manny said, returning his sister's hug.

"What brings you here son?" Minos asked.

"His boss did," Agatha said, pointing to Cody.

Minos turned and saw Cody, smiling wide Minos asked, "Cody my friend, what's bringing you here?"

"Lunch. Me and my business partners just finished laying out the floor plans. I was hungry and remembered that Manny said you were his dad. I figured why not bring him out with a bad reason like scoping out the place," Cody said with a giant grin.

"Thanks for bringing him here," Minos said, turning to Agatha and asking, "On the house?"

Agatha nodded and told the server. "Sure. Take their orders and I'll make it myself."

"Oh Minos before you go, do you know any cooks or bakers that are looking for a new place? I'm going to open a coffee shop or Diner at my new place when it's built by next year or the year after," Cody asked as Linda, and Tina gave their orders.

"I can look around, I know a few people who used to work here but left for bigger things," Minos answered while Cody pointed to his order on the menu.

"Dad, do you think he would let me?" Izzi asked Minos quietly.

"Maybe let me talk to him about that, in the meantime go help your mother," Minos said walking over to Cody's table with Manny.

"Thanks," Izzi said walking into the kitchen.

Minos sat at the table beside Cody, Tina, Livia and Linda, Manny sat across from his dad as he spoke to Cody. "As I said I know a few people but I don't know if you heard my daughter, she would like to ask if she can lead it. I'm curious as to what you're looking for."

"We agreed on something simple, like a diner, bakery or coffee shop. Though it has to allow animals in since we're going to have a vet clinic and pet store in the same building," Cody explained as the server walked out with drinks.

"We have to be careful with animals mostly due to food and safety," Minos said, while nodding 'thanks' to the server for the drink.

"Well ya, I mean in the seating area or when they order. At least eighty percent of the customers are going to have pets with them, either after or before appointments," Cody explained.

"If it's possible, do you think the cook can learn to make pet treats and or pet based meals?" Tina asked Minos.

"I don't see why not but I don't think much good will come of it," Minos answered looking slightly confused.

Tina, Livia and Linda started to laugh, after a few seconds Linda said, "You clearly don't have any pets. I've seen people spend hundreds of dollars on their fur babies to make them happy. Including custom meals made by cooks. There is money in it and people will order it if they know. If they don't know the cook makes pet food then they'll ask, I guarantee that."

Minos looked surprised and said, "I'll ask her to look it up but she did go to culinary school mostly for baking and pastries. If it was up to her I'm fairly certain she would prefer a bakery. How big will the store be?"

"The shops are two floors, thirty by fifty feet for a total of fifteen hundred square feet." Cody explained as two orders came to the table.

"That's not bad, enough room for a small kitchen and seating area. As for the second floor I don't know what that could be used for," Minos said, thinking to himself.

"She can send me the business plan this week, it'll be easier I think if we do it that way." Cody offered.

"You're right. Come on son, let's go chat upstairs. The rest of the family would like to see you," Minos said as he stood.

Manny looked at Cody who waved at him to go, "Have fun, I'll be here for a bit."

"I'll tell her to make the business plan, do you want the info in person or by email?" Minos asked.

"Probably email but if she prefers in person that's fine too," Cody answered as the rest of the order came out.

"Sounds good," Minos said, opening an 'employee only' marked door.

"So how do your three feel about the new place?" Cody asked the three women as he started to eat.

"Good, it'll be nice to have my own shop now rather than our house," Livia said.

Tina nodded before saying, "With how the first floors are set up I'll have more than enough room to almost triple the amount of medical rooms, I even have enough for two emergency rooms."

"That's good to hear," Cody responded.

"It is, I'm also thankful for the guy being there. He convinced me that an elevator is better than a pulley system, so if everything goes well I'll have a large storage area and I might be able to house some of the rescues to sell or display," Linda said excitedly.

"That is good. Will you have other pet types in the store too? I know you wanted to sell fish," Tina asked.

The small talk continued and they stayed for a bit longer even after finishing their meals, Cody noticed the time and stood up. "Time to get back, we've been here for almost an hour," Cody laughed as he pulled out his wallet.

Each of the women present pulled out a twenty and handed him the bill, "Don't even try to argue." Linda said smiling.

"Fine," Cody said as he took the money and walked to the cash register.

"No need to pay, it's on the house courtesy of Minos and Agatha," The server said, picking up a phone.

"Manny will be down in a few moments," The server said after calling upstairs. The girls stood up and put on their jackets.

"Thank you, have a good day," Cody responded as he walked back to the table and followed the girls out. "See you later then? I'm going back over to wait for the last delivery," Cody told them as they got in their cars.

"See you later, have a good day," Livia said while Tina waved.

"I'll be in the store tomorrow, see you then," Linda told Cody before starting her car.

"Yup have a good one," Cody responded as he got in and waited, after a few moments Manny walked out with Minos and Agatha in tow.

Cody watched as Manny hugged them both and said his goodbyes. Once Manny got in Cody started the truck and pulled out waving at Minos.

"Thanks for this Cody," Manny told him as they pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards the old factory.

"My pleasure, seeing you get crushed in a hug was nice. Plus I figured you wanted to visit but couldn't," Cody said while they drove.

"You're right I wasn't able to until both teams could be in the same place, there has to be a leader for each team at all times. Normally me and Ashley take turns," Manny explained.

Cody nodded and both men sat in comfortable silence until they arrived. "I'm going to check on the guys, have a good one and I'll talk to you later," Cody said as they both got out of the truck.

"See you later," Manny responded as he walked to the large RV.

Cody walked over to the sliding door and saw all three men standing around with pieces of wood on the ground following the marks painted on the floor. "How's it going guys?" Cody asked.

"Good, we're getting the basic plan down and figuring out where everything goes," Kelsie said.

"Downside is that for the next few days no one can work, my guys were pulling carpet up and someone did some damage and we saw the insulation. I'm almost certain it's asbestos but because it's open to the air the guys had to stop working," Aaron said, causing Cody to sigh and run his hands through his hair.

"Good thing to catch that now. Fucking sucks though; I was hoping to get this all started soon. What about the other walls?" Cody asked.

"We will check that when they're suited up. I'm guessing the outside steel walls don't have any since I can see through some of the holes. As for the connection office area it might," Aaron answered.

"Okay," Cody sighed and then asked, "You guys need me here? If not then I'll go sit down for a bit and plan things out."

Kelsie and Aaron shook their heads. "Not really, we have mostly everything covered. What are you planning?" Chuck asked

"I'm going to plan out the third floor mostly. The first floor is a garage, second is the living room, dining room and kitchen area. Third floor I want to have a lot more details about," Cody answered as he backed up slowly.

"Good luck, we'll be waiting," Kelsie said, letting Cody leave.

Cody walked to his truck and got in, while he was planning the floor and looking through various things he shivered and looked up quickly feeling eyes on him. He saw Pascal across the road and once their eyes met she vanished. Cody looked around seeing if he could find her again or if someone else saw her. Cody saw that no one had noticed anything and sighed, focusing on his phone again.

After an hour Cody finished his plan and got out and stretched after sitting for so long. he walked over to the factory and saw that the floors had been cleaned but didn't see the guys. "Over here," Aaron yelled at Cody, he saw Aaron standing in the doorway to the connecting office area.

Cody walked over while asking, "What are you guys doing?"

"We're trying to figure out water piping. We know they had bathrooms over here and in the office areas. We were thinkin of a way to get them to connect to the three middle areas you want to build," Aaron explained while Cody saw Kelsie and Chuck talking near the bathroom door in the office area.

"Is there piping on the second floor?" Cody asked, pointing up, "That's where I was going to put the medical section for animals in the shelter."

"Yes there is. That was the changing and washing area for employees," Aaron said as Kelsie and Chuck walked over.

"Good, I'll need a station or two up there for cleaning and water refills. Down here I was planning to put the adoption office and intake outtake office for new arrivals as well as records," Cody explained pointing around.

"Floor plan?" Kelsie asked.

"Open plan, stairs in one of the corners since most of this place will be used for filing cabinets and desks. Upstairs will be broken into three sections: one bathroom, one cleaning area and the last and largest one will have the medical tables and sinks for refills," Cody explained showing the lines on the floor meant for upstairs.

"Sounds simple and what about the third floor?" Chuck asked.

"I'm thinking of a greenhouse or a balcony type area connected to the house," Cody responded.

"Speaking of house, did you make the plan?" Aaron asked.

"Yup, here it is," Cody said, pulling out his phone and showing them, "Since the second floor is living areas, the third floor will be mostly bedrooms and bathrooms. I might put a small library and or lounge up there."

Cody pointed to the master bedroom which read twenty by forty. "I need this big of a room because I might get two Alaskan king beds for me and the girls. Sarah barely manages to fit on my current bed," Cody explained after seeing the surprise on their faces.

"I get it," Chuck said looking at Aaron and Kelsie, "You saw my wife yesterday right? We have king size but it's barely enough room for both of us. Your best bet Cody would be to have one custom built into the floor," Chuck explained looking at the plan.

"I can look a few things up and plan that out then, we'll need a few things that were not delivered but that can be ordered much later," Kelsie said.

"The first room will be a large bathroom with a custom built tub for larger bodies. I was thinking the size will probably be the same as a pool," Cody explained pointing to a wide but shallow tub.

"Can't be done," Aaron said immediately, "We would have to put it on the main floor and triple the reinforcement."

Kelsie shook his head and said, "It can be done, but we would need a lot of steel and more walls on the second and first floor primarily under the tub area."

Aaron and Kelsie continued to argue for almost an hour while Chuck and Cody spoke up to answer a question or make a statement.

After they finished arguing Cody said, sounding annoyed that such an argument broke out over one room, "It's decided that the tub must go against the back corner, in return we must add extra walls for support and add steel beams in the garage area as well as pillars in the second floor."

"Yes and the tub can now be three feet deep instead of the standard depth, I don't envy your water bill," Kelsie said.

"We won't have to worry about that," Aaron said smirking, "Remember that we can do ANYTHING we want on this plot of land. For example we could make a small personal water purification system that supplies the house with water from the canal."

Cody looked stunned and said, "I never even thought of that."

"Neither did I, that's genius. With that permit the city can't say anything and so long as the outflow is part of the main sewage grid we shouldn't have any problems, I'm going to City hall on Monday and hash that out with them," Aaron told them.

"You do that. if they have any problems and say no don't push it," Cody told Aaron.

"Got it," Aaron responded.

"What else have you got planned?" Kelsie asked.

"Well mostly bedrooms, the last room will have bay windows and become a library slash hobby area. I also want to make the third floor of the connecting area a personal greenhouse. In front of the last room I want to put a balcony with half of it inside the building," Cody explained pointing to the spot in the plan.

"So you'll have a medium sized balcony jutting out of the building and an extra fifteen feet inside the house for what I'm going to assume is patio furniture?" Kelsie asked.

"Yes, I would also like to take that roof section and turn it into a trap door kind of thing. Make it raise like this," Cody said while using his hands to show them.

"I get it, kinda like a hidden headlight in cars, except this is for a house, I'm going to assume you'll want some kind of plastic wall or wire screen to keep bugs out?" Aaron asked, trying to picture it.

"Yes to both, plastic on the sides screen on the front that leads to the balcony," Cody answered.

After that they all spoke about minor details and basic layouts, for a bit until the second delivery arrived a bit earlier than expected. "Huh, it looks like they're early," Cody said pointing to the guard walking up to them.

"Let's go," Chuck said, walking with them.

"I'm guessing it's the rest of the supplies?" Cody asked the guard who nodded. "That's great, once it's all down I'll be heading home if you guys are ok with that?" Cody asked.

"I'm good with it, you've given us the plans and we will need to start the teardown process while they clean out the insulation," Kelsie said.

"I'll try to get it done quickly," Aaron said as Manny pointed to Cody where the same delivery guys walked up to Cody.

"This is the rest," he said handing Cody the list, Cody handed it to the other guys who looked it over.

Cody walked up to Manny who was watching the drivers get out and start unloading. "I'm going to head home now, can you make sure everything goes well?" Cody asked.

"Of course," Manny responded. Cody walked over to his truck and got in. He waved at the guys while pulling out after the forklifts pulled in with pallets of items.

As Cody was driving home he looked to his side and flinched and yelled seeing Pascal naked in the passenger seat, "Holy shit." Cody turned to focus on traffic and quickly looked back and saw that she was gone. "Fucking hell," Cody muttered as he calmed down and focused on going home.

Cody arrived home and stopped when he saw Carly. "Holy shit," Cody said quickly, putting his things away and walking over to her.

"You like what you see?" Carly asked, wiggling her hips, Cody noticed a bump above her ass and the faint outline of scales on her calves and all over her arms.

"Yes I do, it looks like your arms are almost done," Cody said looking at Carly's half complete wings, the fingers had fully extended and how webbing descended halfway down each digit and connected to Carly's rib cage. A large bump was forming over her tail bone, Cody touched it causing Carly to flinch.

"Wow that's a sensitive spot," Cody said as he slowly dragged his hand down while squatting looking over the faint scale pattern on her calves. Cody saw a smaller protrusion on the back of her heel.

"It's not a good sensitivity either, it's more of a neutral but touch it too much and it hurts" Carly responded as she lifted her foot.

"What about this?" Cody asked gently, rubbing the protrusions.

Carly started to giggle and said, "It tickles, please stop."

"Sorry," Cody responded standing up and then noticed Carlys face. "Are you growing horns?" Cody asked after seeing the two bumps on her forehead above the corner of her eyes.

"We think so," Eveline said, walking up to them.

Cody looked at Eveline then looked back at Carly staying silent then asked, "Can you two stand back to back?"

"Sure?" Eveline said as she put her back to Carlys.

Cody studied their faces for a moment and said, "Carly, your eyes are swelling very slightly."

"Really? I didn't even notice," Carly said, looking surprised.

"Ya it looks like they're going to protrude outwards which isn't uncommon with reptiles," Cody said thinking out loud.

"That is true," Carly said, stepping away from Eveline and stretching out her wings, "I can't wait to fly."

"That won't happen for a bit most likely and when you can I'll take you to my parents house to learn," Cody said as he walked over to the counter and opened the microwave to see a plate inside for him.

Cody heated it up then spun quickly revealing his dragon's eyes, the girls looked confused. "Everything okay Cody?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, Pascal is here right now. She's been following me around outside today," Cody answered, sounding angry as he and Pascal stared at each other.

Sarah moved towards where Cody was staring and said, "Instead of doing this why don't you just come here in person?"

Pascal looked at Sarah and spoke but no one heard her. When she realised that she couldn't be heard Pascal faded away. "She's gone." Cody said, sighing deeply and pulling out his food.

"Girls I'm sorry to ask you this but if what happened last night happens again please let Eveline get the loads," Cody said while sitting down.

"You want me to sleep with your cock in my ass? I don't think I can do that like Carly can," Eveline said looking nervous.

"You can sleep with it in your mouth," Carly said jokingly.

"Or we take turns staying up and when he gets hard wake her up?" Sarah said seriously.

"Do that instead. I get the feeling Pascal is going to show up in my dreams and follow me until I get fed up and find her," Cody said, sounding annoyed.

"She's a wolf demi, I'm not surprised she's going to play this game," Eveline said.

"What do you mean?" Cody asked.

"A lot of pack based demis like lions and wolves want to be chased and dominated, rarely do they just get with someone peacefully," Eveline explained.

"I see. Well this is going to get annoying then, 'cause whenever she watches me it always makes me jump," Cody said as Eveline got to her knees in front of him, Cody looked down and smiled.

"Maybe you can talk to her tonight in your dream? Make her come to you?" Carly offered, watching her sister pull out Cody's cock and love on it with her tongue.

Cody looked down and said, "I haven't even showered yet you sure?"

Eveline didn't respond and just took all of him in her mouth at once and pushed down, Cody groaned as Sarah took his empty plate. "Take that as a yes hun," Sarah said, slithering to the kitchen.

Cody relaxed letting Eveline tend to him, Carly moved closer and sat beside Cody leaning into him and kissing him deeply, after a few more minutes Sarah moved to his free side and started to kiss him and Carly. Cody grunted and reached down holding Evelines head as he unloaded his load deep into her stomach. "That was nice. I'm going to go to bed, you girls can join me or stay up," Cody said after recovering from his orgasm.