Accidental Revelations Ch. 10

Story Info
Deals made, Floors planned and Starting the hunt.
11.1k words
4.75
2.7k
9

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbcody
Tbcody
358 Followers

Cody drove until he was halfway home and pulled into a half empty parking lot and dialed the number on the card. After two rings a male voice said, "Hello, Christopher Lean speaking."

"Hello Mr.Lean, It's Cody. I visited you with my dad yesterday and I was wondering what kind of deal you could offer me?" Cody asked, half interested in what he had to say.

"Mr.Draechon I hope you're doing well tonight. I wanted to offer some kind of business deal between us. I know you're expanding your business and wanted to see if you would be willing to start a joint business, what do you think?" Christopher askedpolitely.

"That depends on what kind of business you focus on. I run a reptile rescue and co-own a veterinary clinic and exotic pet store," Cody responded, hearing Mr.Lean quietly sigh.

"I see, unfortunately my business deals mostly with import and export. Since that's the case, is there some way that I can offer you some assistance or deal?" Mr.Lean offered, making Cody smile in victory.

"I do have an idea. You see, in order to expand properly I will need construction supplies. I had planned to get it all myself but I'm wondering if you would be willing to cover the first order only, in return I'll talk to my father and see if he would be willing to talk to you," Cody said confidently.

The line was silent for a few moments until Mr.Lean spoke up, "I see, I think that would work. Send me the list and I'll have the supplies delivered to the factory. In return you ask your father if he would be willing to enter a deal with me. If he does, I will cover a second order of supplies."

"Thank you, I've sent the email with the attached list. I'm expecting at least eighty percent of the list to be covered. I hope for all of it and I will be disappointed if less then seventy-five percent of the list is sent," Cody explained as he clicked send on the email.

"Understood," Mr.Lean said and after doing a quick read over on the first page he sighed heavily, then said tensely, "I promise to do my best in getting the order done. I can guarantee that you will get more than seventy percent of the list."

"Thank you, I'll call my father tomorrow morning and explain what has just happened. I don't know when or if he will contact you. Goodnight, I hope your night goes well," Cody said, sounding like he just won a game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hanging up Christopher sighed heavily and smacked his desk with his palm, "Son of a bitch!" he yelled, causing the people who he was talking to over video chat to look amused.

"You got played Chris," an older gentleman said laughing lightly while drinking from a small glass of amber colored liquid.

"There is a silver lining in that deal, while you do lose a lot of money, the potential deal with Amell could triple what you spend in a few years," a young woman said,looking at a scroll while typing.

"Considering how that call went I'm fairly certain the child of the dragon showed you some mercy," a middle aged man with various hunting trophies on his wall said quietly.

"They're not dragons, only in name. Sadly we can't look into them without the church slapping our wrist," an older woman said while leaning over a pot that was glowing an ethereal blue.

"Just be thankful you're not being abandoned considering you failed the hundred night watch," a man standing in Christopher's office holding the hilt of a long two handed sword on his back.

"I thank you for not abandoning me to the Draechons, I just wish his son wasn't a bastard," Christopher said, reading the list thoroughly.

"Be nice to him executioner, he did not fail. He is a victim of circumstance, there are not many people who can stand against the Draechons and hope to win," the woman said as the color from her pot slowly turned purple.

"Alchemist is right, let's leave him alone and focus on our own things. I'll talk to the Watch commander and see what his opinion is on that place," the old man with hunting trophies adorning his wall behind him said.

"Let's wrap this up then. I, The Judge, deem Christopher Lean innocent in this incident. What say you Alchemist, Master Hunter and Librarian?" the old man who finished the last bit of amber liquid asked.

"Innocent," The Alchemist said.

"Innocent," The Master Hunter said.

"Innocent," said the young woman known as the librarian.

"Executioner, by our pact I summon you back to my side, keep your blade sheathed," the man refilling his glass said.

"I understand sir, I shall leave now then," the swordsman said as flames so black they dimmed the lights inside the office slowly engulfed the man When his head had been covered the flames shrunk into a pin head sized dot that exploded into black smoke dissipating quickly.

The four callers all hung up quickly and once the screen was blank Christopher leaned back and rubbed his eyes sighing deeply. "I'm so fucked," he muttered to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody walked into his apartment and said loudly, "I'm home."

"Hey honey how was your day after I left?" Sarah asked.

"Good got a lot of things done and tomorrow I'll be going back to plan things out with the guys," Cody explained as he emptied his pockets and walked in the kitchen.

"Your plate is in the microwave, should still be warm," Sarah said, rising from the couch.

"Thank you," Cody said as he tested the warmth and closed the microwave to warm it up more. "What did you girls do today?" Cody asked Carly and Eveline.

"Not much. I reached out to some of my co-workers and told them I was going to be away for some time. I know Cassy can handle the business for a bit and knowing her she will call me once in a while to keep me updated," Carly responded.

"That's good," Cody said before taking a bite.

"I didn't do much today, I mostly spent time reading and playing games," Eveline said quietly.

"Nice," Cody said between bites.

Sarah slid behind Cody and rested her top half on his back. "So after you're done eating what do you want to do?" Sarah asked.

Cody smirked and responded, "Assuming I have a choice, sleep. I want to sleep. But I feel like that's not going to happen."

Sarah sighed and lifted herself off his back, "Then when you're done eating take a shower and go to bed."

Cody smiled and quickly finished. "Thanks for the food."

Cody got up and walked towards the shower taking his shirt off, as he neared the door. Once he was inside and the shower turned on Carly turned to Sarah and said, "I'm surprised you didn't jump him."

"He's tired and today was eventful. As I explained when I got back we might get a fourth girl who's a wolf. So I don't want to overload his day," Sarah responded, cleaning up the last of the dinner dishes.

"If I recall you said there was a seer there today right? Did she say anything to you? Cause since you got back you've been off," Carly asked.

"She said that Cody meeting my Dad would be fine and that I had nothing to worry about," Sarah said quietly.

Eveline looked surprised while Carly nodded and said, "I'm not surprised, Cody is a very open minded person. I've only seen one person that Cody hated."

"I hope so," Sarah whispered to herself.

After a few minutes Cody stepped out of the bathroom drying his hair and said, "I'm going to bed now, is anyone joining me or going to stay up?"

"I will," Carly said, getting up and following Cody.

"I'll stay out here, now I can try and finish that quest I started today," Eveline said, reaching for the controller of the gaming system.

"I'll let you two have your fun before coming to bed," Sarah said as she puttered around the kitchen.

Cody smiled after he got in the bed while Carly stripped. "You're getting used to your hands I see."

"Only when it comes to taking clothes off, everything else is still hard," Carly explained as she crawled into bed and cuddled Cody.

"It's a start," Cody whispered as he closed his eyes, Carly smiled and kissed his neck. "I don't mind if you want to do anything but I'm not going to put much effort in," Cody mumbled.

Carly smiled and shuffled downwards where she started to kiss and suck playfully on Cody's cock causing him to groan. Once Cody was half hard Carly took his head into her mouth and started to bob up and down while using her tongue to tease his slit. Carly hummed in pleasure as she felt Cody's hand rest on her head. "I thought you wanted to sleep?" Carly teased as she started to gently suck and lick the base of his cock.

"You're making it hard to sleep," Cody responded as he used his other hand to hold his cock up. "It's hard, now get on," Cody growled.

Carly shivered lightly after Cody growled and got to her knees straddling Cody's hips. Cody kept his cock straight letting Carly slowly slide down its thick length. "I don't think I'll ever get fully used to this," Carly mumbled as her lips met his root. Carly held still for a few moments enjoying the fullness before she started to gyrate her hips making Cody groan.

Cody pulled Carly down and started to kiss her, dominating her mouth as she rode him. When they pulled apart Cody lifted her and rolled, pinning her beneath him and using short but fast thrusts.

Carly moaned quietly and pulled Cody down to kiss him more, she threw her legs on his hips keeping him between her thighs. Cody kept up this pace until he felt Carly squeeze him. Cody stopped moving, causing Carly to groan and grind into him from beneath him. Cody whispered into her ear, "I'm going to cum soon."

Carly let go of him with her legs and pulled her legs to her chest and demanded, "Fuck my ass."

Cody smiled and lined up his cock and pressed forward, slipping in surprisingly easy, "Damn such an accommodating ass, I should use it more often."

"You fucking better," Carly said aggressively as she wrapped her legs around Cody and pulled him in fully groaned in pleasure. "That's better, now fuck me and unload."

"Gladly," Cody said trying his best to push her through the bed by her ass. Carly put a pillow over her face and moaned loudly as he groaned and filled her well fucked ass with cum.

After both of them caught their breath, Carly spun underneath Cody giving him her back. Cody laid on her and slid to the side keeping her back to his chest and started to cuddle. "Did you enjoy yourself?" Cody asked as he rested his hand on her hips, keeping her close.

"Like always," Carly answered as she squeezed his cock again making sure his cum stayed inside her.

"Good, now let's go to sleep and hope we don't make a mess," Cody said laughing. He pulled Carly closer and closed his eyes, slipping into the sweet abyss called sleep.

Cody floated and flew around various places and wonders made up by his mind but was confused when he landed in a thick forest. He looked around the foggy place listening to the strange noises and froze when he spotted a humanoid figure. A stray beam of moonlight showed the nude woman from the chest down where she gestured to Cody to come closer.

Cody walked towards her and when he got close enough she ran away laughing, Cody looked confused as she jogged up the hill and saw her leaning against a tree further away shaking her naked rear at him. Cody jogged towards her again and when he got close enough she ran again.

Cody started running as fast as he could, turning the forest around him into a murky blur. The woman looked behind and gasped as she started to run at full speed as well. Cody managed to close the distance after some effort. When he reached out to stop her she used a large stone to jump to the side laughing at him missing her. Cody grew angry and shifted into his humanoid dragon form and sprinted towards her.

She looked behind her and gasped almost stumbling but turned and changed as well, a thick fur grew from her neck and down her arms and back. Her arms grew thicker with muscle and longer going past her knees, her arms ended in large claws. The fur grew around her waist covering most of her body except for her chest, which now had an extra set of breasts. Her hips were fully covered in fur. The only bare spot was near both holes; her legs were covered in fur and transformed into digitigrade.

Just as Cody was about to grab her, the woman shot forward running on all fours. Cody found his second wind and chased her just barely keeping up. As they ran Cody reached forward and managed to brush his hand along her foot causing her to miss a step falling over. Cody quickly landed on her back and pinned her down.

Before Cody could speak the woman thrust her hips up and started grinding her ass along Cody's now semi hard cock. Cody didn't think or try to, he pulled up and quickly shoved his almost fully hard cock into the woman below him who howled in pleasure and ground against him. The woman used every trick she could to make Cody cum and even came a few times herself. Cody grunted and bit the back of her neck as he pressed into her deeply and flooded her womb with his cum.

The woman growled and clenched her pussy again and again urging Cody to fuck her more. Cody smiled and used one hand to hold her head down and the other reached around to assault her clit. Cody started to fuck her again forcing cum out of her abused slit, making her moan louder. The woman moved her hair and showed Cody her neck and he bit down again, keeping his mouth there for the rest of the time.

After what felt like an hour of hard sex Cody grunted and slammed into the girl over filling her womb with cum, making a puddle underneath where they were conjoined. As both of them caught their breath Cody kissed her neck and rubbed her taut stomach. The girl nuzzled him and turned to look at him.

When their eyes met they both froze. Though her face was covered in a sheer covering of fuzz and had a muzzle, Cody recognized Pascal. Pascal recognized Cody and her pleasure and happiness from the dream turned to shock with a hint of fear. The world around them shattered, cracking like a window before they both flew apart from each other. Cody woke with a start and looked into Sarah's concerned face. "Finally you're awake, pull out of Carlys ass before you break her."

Cody looked down and saw a surprisingly small mess between him and Carly but her stomach was noticeably rounded from the sheer volume of cum inside her, "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened." Cody said as he pulled out causing Carly to moan and shudder with a small orgasm.

"When we came to bed you growled in your sleep and bit her neck and started to pound her from behind. Then you abused the poor girl's clit and gave her two massive cum shots," Sarah said, showing Cody the bite mark in her neck. Carly pointed to her butt plug and then her ass as she covered it with her hand to keep it in.

Sarah inserted the plug slowly as Cody leaned over Carly and asked, "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Carly shook her head and shuddered again as the plug slipped snuggly inside her. She turned over onto her back and sighed heavily while twitching Cody laid back down as Eveline came in with some towels and cleaned the spot in the bed and left another underneath Carly. Sarah looked at Cody annoyed and demanded with one word, "Explain."

"I had a dream where I chased a women for I don't know how long, when I finally caught her we started to fuck then when I saw her face and realized it was Pascal. That's when I woke up," Cody explained as he used another towel to clean himself.

"The girl who saw you and ran?" Sarah asked, looking confused.

"Yep," Cody nodded as he laid back down and held Carly gently, Carly moaned and pressed into him.

"I remember Doris asking to bring her into our family, and if that dream was anything to go by I think you like that idea," Sarah said to Cody as her and Eveline layed in bed getting comfortable.

"I don't think it was a dream," Cody said out loud.

"I'm not surprised considering you just plowed Carly into her current state," Eveline said, causing Carly to flip her off and cuddle into Cody more.

"Why don't you think it was a dream?" Sarah asked as she laid on Cody's chest.

"It's this feeling I have, when we woke up the dream shattered and we flew away from each other. Didn't just disappear we flew apart, that's why I don't think it was a dream," Cody explained.

"Fair enough, now let's all get some sleep cause you have a busy day tomorrow hun," Sarah said, kissing Cody gently.

"Goodnight," Cody said as he kissed Eveline then Carly.

"Goodnight," Eveline responded while Carly hummed in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Across the city in an old home Pascal flinched awake and moaned. She rolled over and blushed heavily as she felt and heard wetness on her bed. She turned on her bedside lamp and threw the blanket off and groaned in embarrassment upon seeing the giant thick mess of fluids she squirted in her sleep.

After putting most of the bedding in the laundry she turned around and gasped as Doris was standing there looking grumpy.

"First you wake me up screaming and moaning like slut and now you make the house smell like a bitch in heat? What's going on?" Doris asked, walking slowly back to the living.

Pascal started the machines and walked out following Doris. "I had a dream where I met a guy in the woods. I got him to chase me and by the end of it we had sex," she explained as she sat down in front of Doris.

"It wasn't a dream you silly girl, dreams aren't capable of doing anything like that," Doris said, waving at Pascal's room.

Pascal blushed more and said, "I'm sorry, I don't know why but it felt so real, almost like it was happening."

"Give me your hand," Doris said leaning forward. As Pascal held out her hand Doris quickly grabbed a nearby sewing needle and stabbed her palm, Doris licked the blood covered needle and gasped, "Finally! You're showing your heritage."

"What do you mean?" Pascal asked, rubbing the pin hole in her palm.

"As you know our family has a history of seers. Most people get the power of vision around the age of twenty. Your father showed no signs of having the gift but it seems you do, thankfully," Doris explained excitedly.             

"Why now? I always had weirdly realistic dreams but why did this happen now?" Pascal asked, sounding nervous.

"You might have had this gift for some time but without realizing it, It probably took till you met someone in your dreams to realize it," Doris said, guessing the cause.

"He wasn't the first," Pascal said.

"Fine, the first person to make you mess. Is that better?" Doris asked a now blushing Pascal.

"No. Also I'm sorry to wake you up," Pascal apologized to Doris.

"It's fine, you need to be careful with this because if you're hurt in the dream world you can be hurt in real life. luckily you just had amazing sex and made the house smell," Doris teased Pascal who fell back blushing.

"Are you going to keep bringing this up?" Pascal asked, covering her face.

"Until you either move out or learn to control it. Start practicing by visiting family. I'll call someone to get you a new bed, that puddle will be nearly impossible to clean," Doris explained as she got up and walked back to her bedroom.

Pascal huffed and laid down on the couch hoping to get some more sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody woke up to the feeling of a warm wetness squeezing his cock. He looked down and saw Sarah smiling at him as she swallowed his full length. Cody reached down and held her head there and ground his pelvis into her face, Sarah moaned quietly as she started to swallow over and over again massaging the cock nestled in her throat.

After a few moments Sarah tapped Cody's hands signaling him to let go and pulled back to inhale then pushed back down and hummed quietly, vibrating his cock head. Cody grunted and blasted his seed down her gullet into her stomach.

Tbcody
Tbcody
358 Followers